One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redbeard Pirates

Go down 
+5
Fargo
Maxulus
Hysteria
klemenator
Yomasama
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:19 am

Just so you guys know, this is Getto's mask.

Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Mask_red

So thsi one is taken =)
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:21 am

that is grotesque I love it
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:24 am

Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 396-mask_diavolo_red this is Captain Orucs mask
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:00 am

Redbeard crew assignment
All Redbeard crew members wear a Red demon mask during operations and any public situation outside of forge island
This mask both conceals their Identities and Identifies them as as members of the Redbeard Pirates and later the "Crimson Ministry"

Your assignment is to 1. Select your demon mask and post a picture of it in the Redbeard Pirates Thread 2. Edit it into your character appearance and describe why they chose that mask.
This assignment should be completed before We leave for Goldburg island and all members must select their mask before we can proceed with that Arc

Your captain thanks you for your cooperation and hopes you will enjoy your adventures with us
Redbeard {Yomasama}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 am

Evykit would prefer a stern-looking demon instea of the smiley one. So this is it:

Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Mask2
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 am

Apprvoved Evykits assignment is complete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:35 am

Dante prefers this one because. It gives the scary appearance to make even the boldest of pirates to pee their pants

Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 237986.84d2997a.500
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:10 pm

This is Silvio's mask. The evil smiling expression on the mask represents his emotions in combat.
Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Oni_Mask_Red_by_mostlymade
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:51 pm

He picked this mask because of the evil look in his eyes. Most of the people think he is evil just because of his apperance.

Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Tibetan_mask
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm

HAHAHAHA well done boys and to my eyes we just need chusei to pick one and they will all be ready and each one has quite a bit of red to them fine choice gentlemen be sure to edit them into your character appearance other then that well done

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 pm

well done ghost on your appearance edit
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:24 pm

and to Joker on his the rest of you please follow suit and edit the mask into your appearance
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Monsoon-images-red-devil-mask-reflected

Reflects Chuseis inner sadness and rage thats wehy he picked this mask
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:14 pm

wich mask are you wearing out of the two
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:20 pm

I am guessing that the biggest one Yoma...

I never said the reason why getto chose that mask. Well, it has a little of a serious look, like his personality... and dragon's are intimidating, something he wants to show. Also, he has a syringe bullet that can make feel the foe as if he/she was burning all the inside... so it kinda fits that too.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 pm

congratulations gentlemen you've all selected your masks accept for our two crew mates on inactive duty now edit them into your appearances and let me know when its done thank you rodo please add that into your appearance both your name for the mask and your reason that is a very good reason though
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Yoma I'm sorry, I think I managed my character's wrong... I have to retire Getto Diffot... I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:54 am

btw, this is Charon's mask. he is a dark person but he does not like freaky things. It's perfect for an assassin like him

Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Plain-black-mask
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Max I have the same mask at home only that its white
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:41 am

I apoligise But i need to be in a more active crew pulling Chusei I apolisige senerily.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:27 am

Gents I never thought I would have to say this but Is it worth it to anyone besides me to keep this crew open I had High hopes for it but we are losing members and receiving no posts does anyone else give a Damn about the Redbeard pirates or should I just Disbanded the crew. I don't want to be mean but Ive just lost one person and all of you are important to my plans so I'll make this clear If you feel you have to pull out do it but don't expect me to take it well Otherwise please post this withdrawal and the inactivity is heartbreaking Sad that's all I have to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:06 am

sorry yoma don't disband the crew. Sorry that I have not been posting lately
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 am

I am in the crew, I just told you that I want you to tell me what to post so that my actions won't be obstacles to the real plans.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:12 am

Ok gent's we have two members to replace Chusei may come back but I doubt the mad scientist will now I need posts as to you max other then don't shoot any members of the mustache bureau your actions are good everyone on the current thread is an ally otherwise act as charon would normally but consult me through the den den mushi before assassinating anyone please also max I don't see the mask but thank you for those still supporting the crew please continue to post and as many as you can.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Pulling Jeff out sry man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redbeard Pirates
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next