One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redbeard Pirates

Go down 
+5
Fargo
Maxulus
Hysteria
klemenator
Yomasama
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Crew Name: Redbeard Pirates
Captain: Oruc "Niirohige" Calico (Yomasama))
Flag: Redbeard Pirates 250608_378156185571456_1463952967_n
Ship: Ending Embers (a crimson version of this type of ship a Chinese Junk) Redbeard Pirates ChineseJunkKeying
Side: Pirates
Total bounty: 20,000,000
Crurent Members:
(Captain Oruc "Niirohige" Calico {Yomasama})
(40 npc drone henchmen)
Crew Goals: To gain a reputation strong enough to make their captain a Shickibukai, To demand the return of the captains son Demetrius From the world government maximum security prison Impel down, cure their captains illness and gain greater fame and power.
Crew History: A ragtag group of Mercenaries Buccaneers rouges and corsairs That Captain calico has gathered together over the years for the most part the crew is made up of what "Niirohige" considers pawns these are the men he is not afraid to sacrifice if his plans require cannon fodder At the top are pirates of power and talent and ambition to match the captains own these he considers to be indispensable (all player characters in the crew will be of this top group) These officers of his crew Calico has grown close to and considers family The crew is responsible for the death of two marine officers two bounty hunters and a fortress of navy soldiers. they currently use Forge Island as a base
(Group Standard Equipment: Purple Den den mushi with one eye and a braided red beard; A pair of brass binoculars, 5 red smoke capsules for quick escapes. Each of the crew also wear unique red demon masks to conceal their identity and identify them as members of the crew.)
Expecting new members?: openly and eagerly

To join my crew ask and post your character sheet in that crews topic. Include a link to the char. sheet if possible. If I approve of your pirate your in the crew

Last edited by Yomasama on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Jeff Tailblade basicly a fishman that fights with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 pm

your hired
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:57 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:15 am

Epic thank you hys I loves you
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 am

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 am

we can start on a meeting thread if you want
Back to top Go down
Fargo

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Hey yoma, i have a character, Abraham Lawson that isn't doing anything right now, could he join?
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:40 pm

He's hired and I am happy to have him along once hes been mod approved please post in the redbeard Pirates thread first meetings
Back to top Go down

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 am

Applys with Chusie My Assassine swordsman reflect user https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3676-ch363sei-angel-of-judgment
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:56 am

Hes hired
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:56 am

Ok boys this is a crew vote I want your honest opinion For the figurehead Of the Ending embers

#1. Redbeard Pirates Red_Dragon_Five__Elder_Serpent_by_VegasMike

#2. Redbeard Pirates Dragon_head_Wallpaper

#3. Redbeard Pirates Dragon-head-by-eic

Cast your vote for the figure head by the number please. Only the head and or neck of the chosen one will be be the figurehead for our ship mind you this is the ship (a crimson version of this Chinese junk)
Redbeard Pirates ChineseJunkKeying

Last edited by Yomasama on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 am

I vote for the 1st one. Looks good.
Back to top Go down

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Vote for number 2
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Dante Is approved
Back to top Go down

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:37 am

I vote for number 2
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:55 am

The scientist I offered you Getto at your service.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:58 am

I vote for Dragon 1. For me he looks the best
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Hes approved get ya booty in the Redbeards first meeting thread
and the vote is duly noted
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Can Silvio Lido join your crew?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:41 pm

sorry to intrude but Lord Zastur has news of Iken, of Steel Village, reply of the alligence, would ya like the news in the current thread or possibly in the next one?
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Next one have it delivered to him on forge island
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Congratulations fellas the crews total bounty is now 65,500,000 beli we are a very wanted crew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redbeard Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redbeard Pirates   Redbeard Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redbeard Pirates
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next