One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Bluebeard sighed as Roberto announced that all of the other pirates were to be murdered. Why couldn't I just be a bodyguard for a rich buissness man or working as security at bank?, the mercenary sthought to himself as he quickly unsheathed his sword and pushed back Saint Nicholas with the flat of his blade, only to be suddenly set upon by Missy suddenly sending a flurry of kicks towards the large warrior for hire, to which Widdles reacted with a yelp; "Fast Feet!", while Bluebeard attempted to block the kicks with his blade, and was somewhat successful, although ended p with quite a few dents in his armour. But Missy made the ultimate mistake. He kicked Widdles. The treasured pet of the ex-marine was sent hurtling backwards afew feet, to which Bluebeard imedietly lost his calm demeanour and went into a fit of rage. "YOU CROSS DRESSING D**K HEAD! I'M GOING TO CLEAVE DISGUSTING FACE RIGHT OFF YOUR NECK!", the mercenary bellowed as he suddenly inhaled deeply and quickly saying the words; "Bad Breath Blast!", before quickly exhaling a cloud of poisonous spores at his opponent, and then began slashing at the okama relentlessly and mancily.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:53 am

Clone Missy sprouted sixty more arms countering Midas's coin attacks. She spun and spun smacking the coins with her seemlingly endless amount of arms. The more her arms were ripped off the more Missy respawned them. She kept spinning until she was struck by an sharp "Was that your hook or were you just happy to see me?" Missy was caught into Midas's hook. She kicked toward his groin with her left leg hoping to let her free. Missy used her technique "A thousand punches of Femur!!!!!" She began to furious punch him in a fury with her sixty arms.

Hefty rolled toward Kurage hoping to flatten him to a pancake "This is why fishmen belong underwater and not on the surface. You are too weak to survive in this world." Hefty laughed as he rolled toward the fishmen.

Missy was caught with the poison breath "Ahhhhh My face! You destoryed my face!!!! Oh wait its a good thing I keep a spare." Missy pulled off her face sprouting a new one in its place. She sprouted eight arms to slap away the sword strikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm

As hefty rolled towards Kurage a wall of ice sprouted in front of him thick enough to stop him dead in his tracks. "This man is a part of my crew now...For attacking him...You shall not live..." Jason said as his armor of ice grew over his body and ice spread around Jason and Hefty. Lifting up a war hammer of ice he slammed it onto the ground launching very sharp shards into the air and began to hit them with the hammer in an attempt to weaken the large man by stabbing him and allow Kurage to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Midas gave a slight growl of disapproval as the okama countered his Gatling gun but he didnt let it bother him he grinned wickedly as the real okamas leg was caught on his poisoned "Devils Hook". His sadistic grin only broadened as he saw the bright red blood flowing over the black steel. "I'm delighted to see you handsome but I'm afraid dat my hooks gotten into your pants first." He chuckled and quickly bringing his knee up to try and block the okamas leg and his own "family jewels." Seeing the other coming at him he determined to do an attack to quick for the okama clone to block them all and would do major damage to the real Missy if it hit. Bank bank Kings ransom grenade Fifty coins of various sizes exploded from all around his body directed at the pair he was fighting they would pierce both flesh and bone if they hit. His wicked smile grew knew even if they dodged and detatched from his hood the venom of his hook was already Flowing through Sissy's blood.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Victor bellowed in an undeterminable shout of anger, keeping back from the okama to cover his sword in poisonous spores, uttering the technique name; "Spore Sword." before continuing his assult, which would leave any cut imedietly filled with his poisonous spores. "Curse you filth! I shall anihilate you by either my blade or my poison! You will die!", the mercenary snarled, unaware his pet was perfectly fine and went off to chew on some flowers.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Seeing a wall of ice appear and the pirate get stopped, Kurage was surprised hearing a man call out that he was part of his crew he looked at the man. Seeing this man attack the flabby pirate instead of thank him for his help Kurage simply said.

"I had a plan I don't need your help." As the flabby man was beaten up and the man allowed Kurage to finish him off Kurage allowed his tentacles to form into a giant fist and used his, Fist Loop technique. Using this technique he attempted to punch the pirate in the face and loop 5 tentacles around him from head to toe so he could begin crushing Hefty's body tightly.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 am

Hefty gasped as the many ice shards pierced into his body. His fat obese body couldn't pushing back the sharp shards that penertrated his fast. Then with Kurgae punching his body which only drove the shards deeper into Hefty's body. He bleed out quick resulting in his death.

Clone Sissy's energy was drained as the poison was into her body. She was unable to spawn into more body parts. The coins tore her body apart with her body parts falling into the ground in a mattered clump of flesh.

Sissy felt the pain of her clone being torn apart. The pain was too much for her tolarate. She screamed in pain with body felt like it was being torn apart. This much damage felt all over her body distracted her long enough for Victor to strike her down. Her heart couldn't stand anymore and she died from a heart attack.

Roberto was was very pleased that his crew handled these people which such easy. Looks like he has himself a fine start on becoming a great pirate. There was one problem that they seemed to forget....Saint Nicholas. He leaped up behind Roberto and hit him on the head with his bone club. Roberto fell to the ground with his head bleeding. Saint Nicholas jumped up and down laughing "Now that will teach you to use us like your toys. Behold the power of the Mad Pirates." Roberto turned red with back think smoke coming from his body. He got up from ground. His skin covered with lava. Saint Nicholas fell back in fear of seeing such a monstorous site. Roberto walked toward the pirate captain turning the sand into glass as he walked. Roberto shot our a claw from his right arm. He slashed through the pirate as a blood curling scream was heard throughout the island. "A new era is now beginning. Pirates of the world better beware. Those will without resolve better leave now. Those without strength better flee. For only true pirates can live in this world with me as its king. Grawwwhahah hahahah!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2