One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Marcus:
Marcus saw the bullet hit, but was shocked to see what he had hit, but he soon got over it, andwatched as piston fired a cannon ball towards him, he quickly kicked throught the air, and fired of a Rankyaku wave, the wave sliced the cannon ball in two and flew past Marcus on each side, You got to do better than that Marcus yelled.

Rytsher
Rytsher was suprised by the move Jet made, but he quickly thought of something, he made one of his three unused remaining arms come out of the jacket side, grab the cutlass and aimed it for Jet's groin, as he chopped upwards.

Last edited by Kayzen on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 am

Oh, god! It seem like we got some bad-tempered here. Sorry to hear that we're tag-team and you're still looking down on us. Tell ya what, Don't Judge a Book by it Cover. Xzelaxer drew forth both of his kantana when he withdrew his spear. Gripping his Kantana tightly He run forth toward Jet, then slice at Jet within his kantana and get his other Kantana prepared if Jet block his attack or slicing technique if Jet dodge his attack.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:45 am

Daniel slammed a foot into the midsection of one of those that still stood. The balding bodyguard doubled over, falling into a heap. Dan then turned to avoid an attack from a sword wielding goon, bringing his arm up as the sword passed over his head to strike the man in his solar plexus. The man gasped as he fell winded, the sword clattering over the rubble. Another jumped over his friend's body with large bludgeon and aimed for Dan. Dan expertly kicked out at the other's ankle, causing him to trip over one of the fallen.
Five goons now lay on the floor, only two remained.
One jumped at Dan, sword drawn and possessing more energy than most of these twerps combined. The next vaulted over some rubble, one leg tucked away and one leg outcast for a flying kick towards Dan's face.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:39 pm

[[Piston vs Dan and Marcus]]

"Thats about enough....." Suddenly wires restrained Pistons movements, and the other two as well. They were stopped in their tracks. Piston couldnt move at all "What the hell is this?" it was Ariel, she was using her power as she walked foward and patted the bald Piston on his head "Your a bounty head..... good i get a commission for you... its going to cost them.... your men i dont need...." Her wires extended and pulled Pistons goons throwing them away to a side. She looked to Daniel and then to Marcus "Your pretty good..... and you, big fish guy, you killed the other one, i dont get a good price if i bring em back dead... but he was still scum so....."

[[Jet vs Rhyster and Xzlaxer]]

Jet saw Piston was caught and cursed, he kicked up , narrowly dodging his privates becoming victim to the octopuses sword. Jet then stood on his sword hilt. And back flipped behind Xzaler, pulling his blade from the ground in the process. But before fully doing that, his shoulder was cut by Xzalaxer. "It seems these opponents are strong.... especially the woman Piston.... it seems our deal is off.. i wont fight her... i have no desire to be put in prison, especially not by the Queen of the Black Rose....."
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Daniel looked at the newcomer with bored eyes.
"Oh, I didn't know I was being rated," he was naturally sarcastic, flicking away the ashes from his cigarette and walking towards her slowly: one hand in his pocket.
He kicked a goon's head out of the way as he walked, talking:
"Now I don't care who the hell any of you are or why the hell you're here but listen, lady. As far as I can see you didn't do much, so you can't take this guy in. That wouldn't be fair, would it?" his tone was once again sarcastic and even a little condescending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:10 pm

After seeing Jet got scratched Xzelaxer was relieved and can took his eyes off Jet for a moment. He looked to the other fight. He saw the dead body of a man name Razor. Cool. One fight was already end only that freaking boss and this annoying swordsman left. he murmured himself as he trying his best to think of a move to defeat Jet quickly...and not recklessly.

He saw a woman came up and talk big. Hey! You woman there who was talking big! Like that guy within a scar on his left brow said...you didn't do anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:52 am

Marcus:
Marcus saw Piston being caught and jumped down from the roof he had been standing on and walked over to Rytsher you know Rytsher those guys were very strong, I wonder if there are stronger people like them out there then he heard what Rytsher said smiled and said Go and pack our bags we are leaving this town then he walked over too the girl who had caught Piston and said Thanks for the help, that guy was a pain in the ass, the same with the guy on the roof over there, but it had to be done, it was either me or him, and I choose me, the name is Marcus btw, and who are you? then he streached out his hand and waited for the girl to grab it as a greeting.

Rytsher:
Rytsher stood there and watched as Jet dodged his blade, this guy was a dodging machine, so Rytshed decided to give up, he put away his blade and noticed Marcus come up beside him heard what he had to say and said you mean we are going to? but that was all he managed to say before Marcus said "go and pack our bags we are leaving this town" Rytsher saluted and said ok mr. Lundsford then turned around and an towards their house.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Ariel stood around looking at all the people around her. The two fishmen , the sword fighting guy, and the really butch looking guy. She then looked at Daniel "Unless, you actually think you can take him off me, i dont see any reason why i cant take him. Besides, you didnt actually catch him, you were busy beating up his goons...." Ariel then flipped her comic book and turned to Marcus, she shook his hand slightly and then said "Ariel Graves..... bounty hunter and merc.... if you fish guys need a place to join, you can join my group, we are pretty big with bounty hunting, among other things......"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 am

Marcus:
Marcus shook the hand of Ariel, and said it would be an honor to join your bounty hunter crew, but I have some word of precausion, my friend Rytsher, has a thing about marines that make him snaps, he once wiped out three marine ships in 3 minutes, killed every marine onboard, even I can't controll him when that happends, that is all I have to say, now take me to your ship then he looked over his shoulder to see Rytsher coming towards them with 6 huge back packs, when he got up to his side he heard what Rytsher had to say and said Rytsher we are leaving this place with these guys, just follow me

Rytsher:
Rytsher had no time to waste, he found 6 of the largest back packs they had, and started to stuff them full with cloths, food, armory and of course, Rytshers music instruments, Rytsher had plans for a little consert at the ship tonight, as a celebration, when the packing was done he strapped on the back packs, and jumped out the biggest window the had, and started running towards the place where Macus and the others where, when he got there he walked up to Marcus and said everything is packed mr. Lunsford sir then he listed to Marcus's order and said Ok sir
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Daniel looked at her and sighed, then turned away from them.
"Do what you want with him, I'm not in the mood," he called over his shoulder.
He kicked the same man's head as he started to walk away, his cigarette dangling from his mouth and his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm

How weird...! Today, i've seen so many weird thing. I shouldn't have enter this pub at the first place. First a freaking fish...which i don't really know what it is,then the swordsman here which was strong a moment ago and now are retreating. Then another woman appear. What a day! Xzelaxer say to himself as he doesn't really know what to do next. Join the woman? Or walk away? That'swhat Xzelaxer have been asking himself which make it so hard to find the answer. Well there's no reason joining after all but the word Bounty Hunter catch Xzelaxer attention. He really tempted to meet another bounty hunter and test his strenght. Still...the decision remain undecide.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Ariel nodded at Marcus "Nah, its ok, we dont work for the marines , i work a private operation. As long as they dont link you to me, we are all good, besides, we work in capturing pirates more than anything......" Ariel then turned to Daniel. She was hesitant to let him go. Such talent and charisma was valuable. His strength was not to be messed with either. He reminded her of a anti hero in a manga. Something which attracted her "What about you? You want to join the group too? We got lots of cash benefits, not to mention freedom to operate ..... Ill even give you the bounty this guy is worth if you join?" Ariel looked to Xzelaxer "The invitation extends to you too..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:15 am

Within a long thinking, Xzelaxer have finally decided to join. Guess, it's not hurt joining at all or maybe he can enjoy it too. At least, he able to meet with other bounty hunter. Ok for me, i'll join said Xzelaxer as he started to relax himself on one of the broken piece of table. He sat down to wait for the other guy to reply and wait for the woman to tell him,where he should go.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:36 am

Daniel turned slowly, thinking about it. One of the fallen goons grabbed at his ankles, but Dan simply kicked out at him: catching the man's face with the tip of his shoe. The man went limp once more.
Then Dan looked back Ariel.
"You aren't with the marines, eh?" he murmured.
"Well," he started, his voice directed at Ariel."If you've got a cigarette, I'm in."
He was on the verge of smiling again. If this didn't stop he could be mistaken for an extra on My Little Pony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))   Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : The Black Rose gains knights ((Open to all Black Rose recruits))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2