One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)   Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Tenpi island, also sometimes referred to as Island of the sun ironically since in the recent years the island has been stuck in the winter season with a blanket of snow covering the whole island. There are numerous trails on the island leading from ports by the almost freezing sea that surrounds the island, they all lead to one large town in the middle of the island. Although there are other smaller villages around the island Pell Town as it was called was the most famous spot, particularly for tourists such as a man named currently known as Deceit.

Deceit sat atop the edge his newly attained ship looking out at the trail leading to Town, all around the port were people most of them pirates loading, getting off their ships or making their way towards the town. Deceit watched them all busy doing there own things. Where he had docked the ship was a pole with a banner written "Dock 4c" one of the more busy docks according to the information he had gathered. deceit had been waiting there for around 20 minutes, his real intention was to see if any of the other ship owners would be careless enough to leave their ships unguarded, even is a couple of guards stayed behind he didn't mind taking them on but he required new equipment for his new ship and stealing was always his first choice.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)   Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:32 pm

"Tenpi Island, My it's so cold here I hate the stupid cold" Nick sat in a decent sized boat with enough room for him to move around and store his things, Nick shivered as a cold breeze blew. Nick was now a few feet away from the docks now he stood up and jumped onto the docks almost bumping into a man who was just standing there, who seemed to be in a daze " Woah excuse me" Nick said as he spined around trying not to hit the man, Nick himself stoped and looked around he rubed his goatee " Man it's busy here, Now where can I get a drink?" Nick said talking to himself....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)   Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Deceit didn't take much notice of what was happening else where, he was too focused on a ship or more like a small boat that had just become vacant to his knowledge, only one man left the ship and this was deceit's opportunity. He leaped off the ship's edge onto the docking yard just after the other man close by but unlike the man deceit knew exactly where to go from there. He dashed instantly to his right but when he approached the man who had just leaped off he begun to walk slowly and normally so as not to act suspicious. He leaned on a post by the man waiting patiently wondering if he was leaving his boat. Though the boat was small in his opinion deceit didn't mind, he simply waited. C'mon, get going. He though to himself as he saw the guy just stroking his goatee.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)   Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Nick continued stroking his goatee looking around, on the corner of his eye he noticed the man staring at him and then looked at his boat he knew quickly what the man was thinking it was almost too obvious, Nick then pointed his finger at the boat " Let me save you the trouble" Nick said without turning around a shot of lighting shot out his hand in a quick and bright flash the boat then caught to flame and sunk to the bottom of the ocean, Nick then smiled and walked towards the center of the town...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)   Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Crap, Deceit thought to himself when he noticed that the man had caught on to him, he was expecting the man to either attack him or make everyone aware of the presence of a thief. Suddenly the man shot a bright light like string of sharp energy at his own boat setting it a flame. Deceit flinched a bit trying not to show it but he really disliked fire, deceit cleared his throat, he was about to reply to the man but he walked off towards the village. the man had simply caught deceit's attention when he demonstrated the power of what deceit assumed to be a devil fruit ability, and a logia one none the less. "Yo, Lightning guy" Deceit said following right by the man, his opportunity to rob a ship had passed when a boat catching fire caught all their attentions. "That's an elemental devil fruit right?...Logia?" Deceit said trying to strike a conversation, "I bet you could take out a whole crew with that ability, right?...I mean...how would you like to make some instant cash?" He continued.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)   Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:20 pm

" Money?" Nick fixed his glasses on his nose and then again begin to stroke his goatee " That's the last thing on my mind right now" Nick then turned towards the young man " My name is Nick, so please don't call me Lightning Guy" then stared at the man for a moment and seem to have blacked out for a moment " And I have no intention of telling you anything else about me" Nick removed his hand from his goatee and fixed his tie he noticed everyone was looking at him now he then turned and kept walking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)   Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm

"Right then forget about the money, but let me ask you this Nicholas...either than blowing up perfectly good boats that could sell for a price?" Deceit continued to follow Nick now wondering what his purpose on the island was, maybe he planned to stay for a while since he didn't have a boat anymore. "C'mon i know a way of making great use of that power..." Deceit said as they were closing in on the main town. Deceit smirked when he noticed that they were already in the town, "Perfect, this would be the best place to show you what i mean by using your powers for more beneficial reasons...i suppose i can give you a demonstration if you don't have somewhere else to be getting to"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)   Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Nicked stopped " hmmm you seem to want my attention badly but not as badly enough to give me your name" Nick turned towards the man and fixed his glasses on his nose " so what is it you have to show me?" he now had Nick's full attention that last sentence caught his curiosity...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)   Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Epsilon Pirates Prologue - Tenpi Island (Open to recruits)
Page 1 of 1