One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)

Go down 
+2
Future Shock
Rodoku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:01 am

A wooden ship was in the middle of a Blizzard, the sails were almost frozen and the people in the ship were freezing as well. Poor pirates that didnt have warm clothes, but what could they do? This were the Knights of the Spork Pirates in their way to the third island of the grandline. The captain was in the quarterdeck of the ship with his hands in the helm.

"ITS SO DAMN COLD!" -he suddenly screamed. Keeram D. Fishont was an ex-prince... but his crewmates didnt know that yet. Suddenly he remembered that and he called his crewmates: it was time to tell them. -"Hey Genshi! Bakura! Could you come here a second?"

Keeram separated his hands from the helm, he was wearing gloves for the cold weather. Suddenly it started snowing again, it had been a while since the blizzard started.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:30 am

Genshi was covered with a small blanket and scarf. This weather reminded him of his home in North Blue. The cold didn't bother him much, but from inside the ship, he didn't know about the blizzard outside. Keeram called for him and Bakura, probably needed help steering or something. Genshi scuttled outside and saluted, an icicle dripping from his nose.

"Yes Keeram?" He asked, sneezing and breaking the icicle simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:37 am

When Bakura had joined the Blizzard Pirates he had known what a blizzard was but having never seen snow a day his life and being used to the life style he had been, he had never been to cold. He much perfered the fire of a forge His first experiance with snow was making him regret his decision. Where the going from snow ridden island to next...

Bakura had been on deck when they entered the cold. He was now shaking infront of the stove when Keeram called. "Damn that bastard what does he want now. But surely it cant get colder than this right?"

But he was wrong coming on to the deck he was met with a gust of wind that made his previously arrow shot deltoid ache. This was not good weather to do his physical therapy. Genshi was already there Bakura kept quite to keep the heat in his body.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Keeram smiled as his crewmates cane to listen what he had to say. He was sure that they would be surprised, but the best was to have honesty brtween crewmates, and he didnt want to keep any secret from his friends.

"Guys I have to tell you that.."-he paused a sec.-"That before grtting into piracy, I was the prince of the Ryoriinin Kingdom. A kingdom in the South Blue"

Keeram stopped a second to look at his crewmates' reaction. He wasnt sure of how would they react: maybe they'd reject him or start treating him as royalty or in the best of cases they would treat him as the "normal" Blue Haired Sporkblade swordsman he was.

"You might wander why I left the life in the palace for this, and well: All my life I had been brought up to be the next king. But I had to fill huge shoes, because my dad was so good at business and managing resources that he was called "Golden hand Midas" because everything he put his hands in turned into a great business for the country. But I hated the palace life, I hated having to study. At the same time I had to train with the sporkblades, which were my country's relics. Only at this time I felt comfortable."

He paused to deep breath and continued.

"After I completed my training in the art Of sporkblade weilding I decided to escape."-he said.-"I stole my country's relics and part of the country's treasure..."

Keeram finished his story.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Meanwhile on the island the Knights of Spork Pirates were sailing to, a young long-arm woman sneezed while shivering under the meager protection of a tree, alongside a a dark haired horse with a red mane much like a mowhawk. The girl in question had her blonde hair tied into a platted ponytail, and wore a aggy short skirted kimno with lilly prints over a pair of brown leggings and a green vest, as well as a pair of orange platform shoes. She was hardly dressed for the weather. "Well this is certainly not what I epected! This spectacles place is supposed to have nice weather most of the time and as soon as I get here there's snow! Definetly not much fun since it's too cold for those street enertainer guys huh Dobbins?", the long-arm girl chatted cheerfully to the horse, who merely neighed, and managed to do so in quite a gruff manner, to which the long-arm girl sighed and said to herself; "The sooner the snow clears up, the sooner we can go and enjoy ourselves. Hmmmm, I should of found an inn or somewhere to stay. Ah well, I can always look later on."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Well that story came from nowhere. Keeram felt secure enough to tell his story. Genshi wondered why he would? Did he need to get that off his chest? Was he questionning his leadership skills?

"Keeram, if you'rer worried that we'd judge you, you're wrong. We have little care about the past. So you've made a mistake, we all make mistakes." Said Genshi, walking over to Keeram and putting his hand on his captains shoulder.

"I once made a huge mistake. I drove my home town into a state of havoc. I ate a devil fruit, the only thing of value we had. But the thing is, through that mistake, I was able to grow strong, become a pirate, and sail the seas. I was alone for a long time, but that doesn't change who I am, and what this crew means to me. You should feel the same. You made mistakes, but if you hadn't, I'd be dead and Bakura would be god-knows-where. You need to stop worrying about your past and begin thinking of the future, the future of our lives, as the knights of Sporks." He explained.

Genshi was surprised that he could say such things. He should speak more often. He began walking back into the kitchen, giving Keeram and Bakura a thunbs up each, before dissapearing into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 pm

It was fitting that he had came from a royal background it reminded Bakura of what he was trying to escape. Sure his family was of a high social status but they believed in doing anything for the royals. Compared to them he was considered little more than trash. Bakura had mix feelings. He had left that life to escape there control. And here he was serving under one of them. But the differance here there was no to make him listen... Bakura could make his own decisions. Bakura didnt consider himself a Noble, and Keeram had used the word was. So as long as it was in the past Bakura would deal with being his subordinate.

"Well if I can leaving nobility I guess you should be able to leave royalty, right?"

He gave Genshi a sneering glance as he left. The thought that he had thought he saved Bakura made him feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Keeram smiled at his crewmates. He was so happy that they accepted him for what he was in this moment abd didbt judge him for his past. Keeran combed his blue hair to the side of his eyesight. An islabd appeared in the horizon. It seemed as if was full of houses.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate that you dobt judge me for my past."-Keetam said.

As soon as they entered the island's area the weather suddenly change, it was warm now and the blizzard stopped slowly. Even the islabd had veen striken by the snowstorm and it's weatger changed as well.

"Wow! At last some warmth!!!"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:39 am

Sighing with relief he was no longer hunched over clutching his thin cloak. Now he was eagerly letting in the sun light. He let down his hood letting the light catch his face. "Well that was rather abrubt" His cheeks were flushed from the change in heat. He began streching in preperation of for his work out. Laying his weapon gently to left side.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Genshi quickly made some cold sandwiches, fruit salads and rice balls. He placed them in individual lunchboxes wrapped in handkerchiefs. The weather suddenly got warmer. Much warmer than expected. Then again, the grand line was never known for it's excellent weather. Genshi ran onto the deck again and handed the meals to his crewmates. And looked out to the oncoming Island.

"Oh boy. This island looks interesting." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:18 pm

As the snow finally cleared up, the long-arm girl leapt for joy, and began dashing off down the street before stopping after Dobbins neighed testily when he galloped after her. "Don't worry, I'll book a room somewhere later! For now lets have some fun! After all, with the name Dr. Helena Penolope Walker, i'm sure peoples down at the inns and stuff will think im some important medical lady and give us a price cut! Ummmm maybe. Well im a doctor at least so there must be some sort of freebie."", Helena babbled as she carried on rushing through the streets to explore the island, Dobbins the horse trotting after her testily.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Stepping out of his shelter, Lobo noticed that the blizzard was slowly regressing. That was excellent for the young magician, who calmly lit a cigarette in his mouth, for he couldn't perform when the streets were bombarded with ice from above. But now, that the weather was changing and people started streaming into the streets, Lobo could return to his magic act. He stepped out, quickly putting a wooden box that he was carrying on his back down in a street corner before any other street performers caught it. Then, after opening the box, Lobo pulled out what appeared to be a wooden marionette. It resembled a small child, with black hair and a tuxedo.

After wearing a white glove over his right hand, Lobo moved his finger to make the marionette's mouth move, and as he did, voice came out of the marionette: "Step right out and watch the amazing magical marionettes! Don't be shy, I don't eat children in this weather" The marionette chanted, making a few children giggle and drag their parents to Lobo's corner. "And what's your name little girl?" the marionette asked a random girl in the crowd. As the girl provided an uninteresting answer, Lobo placed his left hand behind his back. As he did, the hand detached it self from the arm, and started floating around the crowd, which was too distracted by the act to notice it.

'Jackpot!' Lobo thought as he felt a wallet filled with money in his floating left hand. "Now, for our final magic!" The marionette announced, "Me and my puppet over here will disappear!". As the puppet's words made more children laugh, since it was obvious that Lobo wasn't a puppet... Lobo pulled out a small gray orb out of his pocket and smashed on the ground, creating a thick cloud of smoke. As the smoke cleared, Lobo, the marionette and the wooden box couldn't be found.

"It's almost too easy, wouldn't you agree Woody?" Lobo laughed as he tossed the stolen wallet into his pocket. "It sure is! Now hand me a cigarette I'm running dry!" The marionette answered. Lobo pulled out two cigarettes, placed one in his own mouth and one in the marionette's, and lit them both. In that moment, he didn't mind that he was actually talking to himself, all he cared about was that he tricked another foolish mother out of her money.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:19 am

Keeram smiled when Genshi brought lunchboxes for them. Lunchboxes were greatly necessary in unknown islands, since they dont really wanted to spend their money in expensive restaurants. The ship stopped in the port, Keeram threw the anchor and put up the sails very quickly. Then he jumped overboard.

"Wow! Guys, come down!" -The town was awesome, there were so many individuals in the streets, they looked at the stores, entered into theatres, operas or things of that style. This island was an island full of spectacles, Keeram got to see one of a puppeteer before he suddenly disappeared in a smoke cloud. -"Mmm, so suspicious. But AWESOME!"

Keeram smiled and turned around, waiting for his crewmates.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 am

Seeing the massive town Bakura grew secretly excited and worried lots of people ment the chance of being recognized but it also ment plenty of people to charm. By the time he was done he would have new clothes, pocket money, and whatever else he fancied. He had no intentions of being unprepared for the mysterious weather of the grandline again.

Even though Bakura had followed alongside Keeram he did not get to see the puppet show. Despite his face being covered he felt as though he was being watched not the look of admires or courters. These were the looks of someone out do him harm. But perhaps that was all in his head? He woke up from his dream like state. In time to see what looked like a fly babies arm, taking a wallet. Shaking this thought it out his head. He thought it was pre-drunkness. Seeing things because he planend to drink later.

Look up at Keerams excitement he asked "Whats is awsome?." Seeing nothing more than a puff of smoke he looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 am

Genshi jumped off rthe ship and looked around. This island was rather entertaining. Lots of hustling and bustling. Genshi reached into his pocket and felt the few gold coins, he planned on finding a bank, and getting money for supplies and other stuff he may or may not want. He was so preocupied that he didn't notice the pupeteer or the floating hand.

"What are we going to do about the gold?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:46 pm

As Helena skipped along happily, she managed to be distracted enough by people going on about ther own buissness she didn't realise she ran straight into Lobo's smoke cloud, while although evaporating, she didn't anage to notice the people on the other side and imedietly collided with whoever was on the other side, Dobbins sighing and stoping not to far off behind her. "Owie, owie owie! That was wierd im sure there wasn't any mist earlier. Hmmm hope there isn't somethingup with my eyes. Well seems like nothings sprained or anythng. You okay stranger?", she babbled quite cheerfully, while Dobbins helped her back up on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 pm

"Awesome, awesome was that man with the puppets, he could make his hands float around and then he dissapeared in that burst of smok-" -Keeram was bumped by a girl and her horse that ran into him, the horse stepped on his foot. -"OUCH!"

Keeram screamed as he took his foot from below the animal's. He jumped in one foot around with his sporks on the back, Genshi told him about the gold and he didnt really know. As he stopped jumping he whispered in his ear:

"You should've left it in the ship!"- he turned to the girl. -"Hey, who are you? Why dont you watch your step next time!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:58 am

Genshi shrugged at his captain's response. Perhaps they didn't need the money right away, they had plenty of food, so money was probably not a worry. He took a few steps back when the girl and horse combination crashed into Keeram. He was pretty upset, and the girl claimed to have no injuries. Genshi, however, spotted her sarms. They had extra corners on them, they must've been broken. And the poor trooper was acting like nothing was wrong.

"Uh, I don't mean to alarm you, but your arms appear to be...broken." He said, pointing to the extra corners on the girls arms.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 am

Helena got back up on her feet, dusting herself, she heard Keeram's response, to which Dobbins neighed meanicingly at the pirate captain until Helena happily replyed; "Wow, easy Dobbins, good horse! Sorry about that mister! For some reason there was some wierd fog, or mist or whatever, I dunno, I'm no weather scientist thats for sure." She then looked at Genshi in confusion from what he told her before giggling and telling him; "Oh I get it! You haven't met a long-arm before! Well, my arms always have two elbows silly! Plus I know a broken arm when I see one! I am a dcotor afterall!" Dobbins then neighed at her testily to which she sighed and asked the pirates; "I think my buddy here wants to find some place to stay for the night, don't suppose you guys know anywhere thats chea around here? Not all doctors are rich ya know!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:50 am

Keeram looked at the girl, it was obvious that she hadnt done it on purpose or ran into them by accidet when not looking either. That weird fog must've been from the puppeteer's show.

This girl was turning out to be cool, she was a "long arm", she had a horse and ahe was a doctor. And the poor girl needed a place to stay, she seemed tired. Maybe she would like to stay with them.

"What's your name? Im Keeram D Fishont captain of the Knights of the Spork."- Keeram said with a smile plastered in his face. He was really proud of that name.- "You could stay with us in our ship if you like... But we're a pirate crew."

Keeran said the last making sure no one listened to them.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 am

Bakura grew excited when he heard she was a doctor. Having recently been injured he was in need of a profressional opinion. Not at all embarresed he removed his shirt exposing his skinny but muscular body. But also he shoulder that was covered by a bandage that had dried blood. "Ms. Have a look at my shoulder it got shot with an arrow not long ago?" Although it would have been more appropiate to call her doctor and set up meeting time. Bakura thought it fitting that she take a look here and now.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 pm

The long-arm tribe. Genshi had never heard of it, it's members were probably greta fighters, due to their great reach. Keeram invited her to the ship once she mentioned she was a doctor. Maybe he's trying to trick her into joining. He was about to say something when Bakura suddenly removed his shirt.

"Nice to know you're staying classy, Bakura." Thought Genshi, afraid of what might happen if he actually said it.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:52 pm

The long adoctor grinned a azzing smile and replied; "I'm Dr. Helena Penelope Walker! But my frieds call me Helen! And my horsey friend here is called Dobbins!", patting said horsey friend who neighed in reeting thogh kept a steely gaze at Keeram, as if he was trying to size him down. Helena looked quite serious when Bakura showed his wound to her she began undoing the bandage from his shoulder as she asked; "Have you tried treating it at all, apart from the bandages, and is the arrow head still lodged in?"she asked as she kept unraveling the bandage.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Waking up to the sudden gust of snow and cold wind, Tamako saw that the wind had blown her door open. She was used to the cold though, as the high altitude didn't make it very warm. What bothered her though, was that as she got u to close the door, she saw that they had boarded on a new island.

She appreciated that they let her have her beauty Sleep, but they didn't even leave a note for her for when she woke up. They must have thought she would sleep enough that they would leave before she got up.

Not wanting to get Pneumonia though, she folded her blanket and wrapped it around her body after getting dressed. Her clothes weren't exactly well insulated.

Getting off the boat, she noticed the weather was quite vibrant, getting snowy, then misty, then sunny and warm. She couldn't tell what was with this island. She was starting to miss her home more and more. She left her blanket on the railing of the ship after it got warm though.

She spotted a tiny child being abused by a young man. She was holding a small apple and he was screaming and calling her a thief. She saw many cuts and bruises all over her body and he was still beating her with a plank of wood. Tears had formed from her body and it was clear he wasn't gonna stop.

He lifted the plank up, ready to smash it back down, only to find resistance when she caught it with her hand, covering it with fire, as well as the wood. His had let go with a yelp as she tossed it aside. She shoved her hand in front of his face, telling him sternly, to go away. He immediately ran off after that, not wanting to get set on fire.

She looked at the girl, who seemed frightened by her fire, so she let it go, setting her hand on the girl's cheek. The girl shivered at first, but relaxed soon after. She smiled and gave her a big hug, whispering into her ear, "Don't worry. While these times may seem dark, when your big and strong the world won't tower down on you. You can stand as their equal then." And with a kiss to the cheek, she watched as the girl ran off into a small alley way.

Turning, she then departed, when she spotted Keeram talking to a strange girl with a horse. What was strange about her was that she had two elbows on one arm, making her arms longer than normal.

She looked pretty, so she felt a little jealous at first, walking over though, she learned that she was a doctor and that Keeram had invited her to stay on their ship. "She can share my room if she needs. A little feminine company would be nice, what with all the guys on our ship."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Keeram patted Dobbins. He seemed to be a cool horse, he was not angry at him anymore for stepping on his foot. Then he saw Tamako approach them and said that Helena could stay with her in her room. That would have to be necessary cause the ship was getting to be a bit small.

"Nice to meet you Helen, I'm Keeram D Fishont." -he explained with a smile in the face. -"You can call me Keeram, hahaha. Im the captain of the Knights of the Spork."

Keeram then started walking. "Hey guys, let's go see that show over there! It seems pretty cool with the magic and sutff."

There was a sign that said Magic Show: The Secrets of the Mind and Body. It seemed pretty interesting and Keeram was walking straight to buy some tickets. He turned around and counted how many of them they were. 1, Genshi, 2 Bakura, 3 Tamako, 4 Helen, 5 Dobbins? and 6 Himself.

"Yes,yes" -he told himself. -"Please, lady, I want 6 tickets for the first lines."

The lady asked him for money and Keeram gave it to her. Then she gave him the tickets. Keeram walked back to his friends.

"I bought tickets for us! For that awesome-looking magic show!" -Keeram was grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)   Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Knights of the Spork Pirates: The Island of Spectacles (Open to Knights of the Spork)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next