One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pain of annachie dawn ( one post rp maybe expanded at a later date.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

pain of annachie dawn ( one post rp maybe expanded at a later date.) Empty
PostSubject: pain of annachie dawn ( one post rp maybe expanded at a later date.)   pain of annachie dawn ( one post rp maybe expanded at a later date.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Annachie had done it again and lost his love and maybe for the last time he had to suffer he body was trained enough his mind was trained enough and he put her above everything even himself and he had still managed to loss her. His mind went into a shut down for the next few weeks and he wouldn’t do anything for the week an so he didn’t. he didn’t eat nor did he drink alcohol or otherwise. He then went out of his way to self-flagellate for he had done and how little he had cared for his loved on and he would draw this out of five days

On the first day he left he place he was staying which was in the middle of the woods and went into the town and went to a farm shop he then took a trough which was normally used to for pigs to eat out of he then dragged it into the forest he then went to a candle shop and bought a barrel of oil he then took this into the forest his mind was still in turmoil as he thought to himself the first part of my suffering is the first way I made her suffer through me. He then set alight to the oil and laid within for 10 minutes he could scream in agony then he would drown to death and he didn’t want to die not today anyway. His skin burnt but he kept his face un-burnt. He then that night didn’t eat but he drank to so he could survive.

On the second day he went into a blacksmiths shop and asked the blacksmith for a hammed , he then went into a woodwork shop and bought an axe he used that axe to slice through a tree in the forest he then smooth out the stump of the tree and then laid he arm down upon the stump he then started to smash the bones in that arm and then changing the other arm into a hammer he smashed up the bones in his other arms he screamed in agony load enough to make the birds scatter from around him he broke a bone in his arm for each time he had lost delphi and then again for each time he had caused her worry or fear because she wouldnt care now not for him he was a scared weakling he ment nothing to anybody his mind flooded back to his slave days . His mind was getting more twisted and insane everyday.

On the third day he went to an weapon smith and bought a specially selected swords and kat-anas. He then went back into the forest and rammed the swords and katanas through the tree and he had bought serrated ones for good measure. And he through his arms back ramming them onto the trees his arms bleeding but not quite tearing of as he screamed loader and his mind went even more twisted. He had still much more to go through.

On the fourth day he woke up his body was still broken and he was going to make himself worse he dragged himself into town for the last time and bought some harmless ingredients and three bottles he went back into the forest and collected some herbs and berrys and made three solutions when he drank one his threw up all around himself. The next made stinging pain like agony all around his body and the last made him almost motionless for several hours on end that is when he didn’t go to sleep. His mind was so screwed up then most of his thoughts were im hated by everyone , I cant go back to my love she will not take me back again she will just stab me dead as I deserve it, im a pirate so the marines will shoot me dead on site , im in no crew so any pirate will deem me enemy and kill me straight away the people in towns will hate me and then kill me , im a freak, an idiot , a selfish bastard and I deserve to die.

On the fifth day he laid in a boat he stole covered it in oil set fire to it and laid down in the small fishing boat and let himself die but that was for god to decide. his entirerity burned including his face this time and it would be a slim chance of survival even if someone did find him.
Back to top Go down

pain of annachie dawn ( one post rp maybe expanded at a later date.)
Page 1 of 1