One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Name: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)
Capabilities: This fruit gives its user the ability to redirect pain. If the user is hurt in some way, they can take the pain (NOT the damage) and surround themselves with it in the form of a red aura. If the user then touches another person skin to skin while this aura is around them, the pain of the injury is transferred to the other person. (Note: This pain only lasts for the course of a single day, not until the injury heals.) The user also has the ability to use this ability in reverse. He or she can take pain from other people onto himself or herself.
Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:50 pm

its been done before
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:07 pm

If it's been done before, it was done under a different name. I have looked in the search engine under the word "pain" and "Itami". I also went to the approved Paramecia, Logia, and even the Zoan fruit lists. It was not under any of those. So, could you give me the name of the old fruit that is like this one? Or just approve this fruit?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:54 pm

no doubleing over unless you can prove to me its different enugh
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:31 am

It's not doubling over unless there is another fruit just like it. And I haven't been able to find the other fruit. So once again, please give me the name of the other fruit so I can compare the two.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:51 pm

whats the major difference though?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:05 am

I don't know. I can't find the other fruit to compare them.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 pm

It's a shame your not willing to go the extra mile to have your submission approved, I suppose you expect me to do it for you?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm... really sorry to interrupt, you guys, but I was looking for that fruit Admin Sama mentioned, and I couldn't find one to fit this exactly, but I suppose that, maybe, he might mean this fruit, that focuses on creating an aura as a weapon. Now, I did notice that it was also made by you, James, or Daniel.... So I suppose you see them as different enough to be seperate fruits. If this is the fruit we are talking about here, then please elaborate, and if it isn't, and there's some kind of pain inducing fruit I've missed, then I apologise for interrupting.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:35 pm

well if gore says so Ill back off... its all the same to me I suppose, sorry

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)   Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itami-Itami no mi (Pain-Pain Fruit)
Page 1 of 1