One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SYNN: A prologue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath

SYNN: A prologue Empty
PostSubject: SYNN: A prologue   SYNN: A prologue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Prologue
Spoiler:

Synn: Index
Prologue
Chapter 1: Those Who Live in the Castle

Last edited by Wrath on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: SYNN: A prologue   SYNN: A prologue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Hey guys. I feel like I should make more of a presence on this site so here is my brainchild. I decided to write a short novel right here in the Creative Writing section of the site. It's going to span several chapters and cover the interesting story of the childhood of one of my characters, Wrath Synn. Though there will actually be a total of seven main characters (all siblings) it is meant more as a history of the rise and fall of the Synn family. Feel free to comment on this thread as it will be the main page where I post the updates to my short novel: Synn.

Look forward to chapters in the future.
I hope you guys enjoy it~
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SYNN: A prologue   SYNN: A prologue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Cool... Will you add the history in your char's history as well?
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: SYNN: A prologue   SYNN: A prologue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Thanks Max.

I think if I were to put it in the history, it would be in the form of a link to this page. I have quite a bit to cover here so I don't think it is plausible that everything goes on his page. This is more for fun and is driven by my "creative juices" (I know that sounds... wrong...) so I have yet to fill in the time before the events that led to Wrath leaving the island. But everything I write will have happened prior to the RP timeline so it is all relevant.

I am also thinking of doing this in a kind of manga/anime format where I post one chapter each week. I don't have as much free time as mangakas so the timing will vary but I will try my best.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SYNN: A prologue   SYNN: A prologue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 am

Oh, I see. Well, it's a cool thing to do since you are the only one who tried posting several chapters of one character's life. I don't know, I might do that in the future... But for now you are the only one so congratulations!!! I will be reading the story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SYNN: A prologue   SYNN: A prologue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SYNN: A prologue
Page 1 of 1