One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts: Bonds of Light -Prologue- [Comments please]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Kingdom Hearts: Bonds of Light -Prologue- [Comments please] Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: Bonds of Light -Prologue- [Comments please]   Kingdom Hearts: Bonds of Light -Prologue- [Comments please] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 pm

...Were there is Darkness...There is Light...
...Were there is Light...There is Darkness..
Though one may try to triumph over the other..
..A balance between the two..Is the way that must succumb..

"Its been ages since I've last seen her. Since I last bathed in the warm sun. Since I last floated in the smooth sea. Although I vaguely remember these things..I have not forgotten how they feel. Its not like this is surprising. I knew what I was giving up in ties to being thrown here. But the question that still haunts me till this day..How Long has it been since I last saw the Light.."

The pale, silver haired boy sat on a enormous gray monstrous rock. He sat their in silence, I mean, who would he talk to? Being the only living being, aside from the Heartless, in this so called "World". He wouldn't have much to say. He gazed at the weak current in the endless water that surrounded the land he sat on, brushing up against it gently. The pale silver haired boy then took in a deep breath and let out a slow, quiet, relaxing sigh. A sigh not from that of being tired, and not that of relief. A sigh to show him self that he hadn't completely fallen into darkness. As he began to stand up, his attention was turned to a black coated figure that stood next to him. Although he wasn't afraid, nor startled. This wasn't the first time it snuck up on him. The pale silver haired boy paid him no mind, for it never spoke a word, no matter how many times he spoke to it. The pale silver haired had began to walk down a long, narrow path that eventually would lead to a larger, steeper path. But just as the boy made his way to the wide part of the land.

"You wish to return to her..."

The cloaked figure spoke. The silver haired boy then quickly turned around, startled. He then jumped backwards with one arm across his face and his hand balled up in a fist over his shoulder. As he swung his arm back down to his side, it began to glow a dark purple like aura. Suddenly, a long, key like weapon appeared in the silver haired boy's hand. He then placed his right leg a slight bit farther up then his left leg. At the same time, he rose his blade above head, on an angle so that his sole of his hand was facing him. He then placed his left hand behind his back, in a fencing like stance. He glared at the figure that had finally spoken after so many failed attempts.

"Who are you?! And why are you in the Realm of Darkness?!"

The cloaked figure then slowly rose both arms from his side. As he rose them closer and closer to being above head. A bright, radiant light began to shine in his right hand. While the same type of Dark, black aura began to form in his left. As the figure stopped raising his arms. Two of the same type of Key shaped weapons, with a similar shape to that of the silver haired boy's.

"Then prove to me you've truly accepted your darkness...Shad.."

Just as the figure finished its sentence. Shad was already gliding at a high speed towards him. With his blade cocked back, he was ready to impale the figure with out hesitation. Just before Shad reached the figure, It disappeared in thin air. Shad then narrowed his eyes and turned his attention to the present he felt behind him, The figure had both its blades risen in the air. It then swung its blades down at full force. Attempting to slash Shad, luckily, Shad slid backwards, just in the nick of time. The figure's attack missed and slammed into the land. As Shad landed, he saw that the figure had hit the connection of the thin part of the land, and the wide spacious part. As the ground below him began to crumble quickly. Shad watched as he began to fall while standing firmly on the land. Shad frowned and glared at the figure as he fell to his death. Shad then spun his blade around rapidly. Thus, pushing off forward, in what it looked like, straight into the earth. As he disappeared. He reappeared back on the same level as the figure. The figure then quickly turned around and saw Shad kneeling with his blade in one hand, and his other hand on the ground. Suddenly, the ground below began to break up from amongst the figures feet. Shad then jumped back onto his feet and did a double back flip.At the same, firing off dark balls of firaga. The figure, with ease, blocked the multiple balls of firaga by diminishing them with each slash of his blades. Shad then landed on his feet and stayed in his stance. He gave the figure a cold glare. They both stood in sole solitude, not saying a word. After about 40 seconds, the figure got out of his stance and unsummoned his weapons. It then rose its right arm and opened its palm. A small aura began to form on the ground not far from were he was standing. The small aura then quickly rose and became a large oval of darkness. The figure then slowly dropped his arm, and looked back over at Shad.

"Go home..if you think you have it under control...but remember what happened last time...how close you were to plunging everything into darkness..."
Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Bonds of Light -Prologue- [Comments please]
Page 1 of 1