One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zone pirates prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Zone pirates prologue Empty
PostSubject: Zone pirates prologue   Zone pirates prologue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:44 pm

This is the prologue for the zone pirates
note:this has been cencerd... poorly

The storyline start off with Artik joining them

Artik was passing threw yet another town where no one knew yet everyone feared him walking the streets at dusk in a cloak to avoid the accusing stairs of those around him. As he was leaving the town he happened by a gate with dead pirates hanging from the neck next to a sign reading “we don’t want your kind here”. “now those are words I’m use to hearing” thought Artik as he let out a mournful sigh, then looking lower he spotted a gruff looking man with a steel headband who was producing swords (seemingly from nowhere) and throwing them at the ropes that held the pirates up and collecting them once they hit the ground, slinging them over his shoulder like sacks of potatoes. The fact that anyone would even think about doing this coupled with this mans odd abilities shocked Artik to the point where he was frozen on his feet. Just then a navy officer approached the man shouting at the top of his lungs for him to stop, the man looked up at the officer as if he were a child tugging at his sleeve, clearly this mans threats were only a minor announce to him. The man spoke in a calm monotone voice, as if addressing a child “living or dead, we pirates don’t have to take sh*t from anyone, including F***ers like you”, this filled the navy man with rage as he pointed his pistol at the man and fired point blank into his neck. “he was a brave guy, but a stupid one” thought Artik. As the smoke cleared one of the mans arms reached out and lifted the navy officer up by the neck and stared up at him saying “ sorry, was that suppose to hurt?…” then throwing the officer up in the air so that his body smashed threw the gate and leveled it turned around and picked up the last of the corpses “… punk @ss”. as he began to walk away found himself face to face with a stunned Artik who’s cloak had blown off, looking up at him the man spoke “big guy, your in my way… move”, Artik was taken aback, here was someone who could clearly see his wolf like appearance and not care the least bit about it, it was all he could do to reply, “can’t you see what I look like? I mean I‘m blue and furry!” the man looked both confused and angry, clearly not seeing this as relevant information “yeah, you are, but your also in my way, witch do you think I’m more P*ssed about?”, time went by with nothing said, at last the man spoke again “is there a reason your just standing here in the middle of the road? Or is that just for me?” in that moment Artik realized two things; one that he had been standing there for several minutes and two that this guy was to stubborn to just walk past him. Artik responded “well I don’t have anywhere else to go right now” the man smiled “is that so, then you might as well follow me” “where are we going?” asked Artik “pirate ship” replied the man. Nothing was said on the long walk to the ship. It was dark when they finally reached the harbor upon boarding the ship Artik saw the undermanned ship’s crew, left to right he saw only four faces, an older looking man in a hat, a white haired teenager, an innocent looking blond guy, and a white haired girl. Just then all heads turned to the thud of the dead pirates hitting the deck “alright everyone! First off somebody burry these things because they smell awful, second were setting sail tonight because I broke all the laws in this town again!” said the man with the head band, there was a groan of aggravation from everyone then a brief pause, the blond one asked who Artik was, “h*ll if I know” answered them man in the headband, who then sat down on the floor and looked up at the starry sky The blond one spoke “looks like Dean picked you out for this crew huh? Then I might as well introduce ya’ I’m Naoki, the guy who brought you here is our captain Dean, he (pointing to the older man) is called Roger, punk rock over there (whit haired boy) is Kinrui and she (white haired girl) is Tsubaki…and…. Those are corpses, ewww” Kinrui then kicked them over the side as they pushed off of the harbor. Just then Dean opend his eyes and spoke, rather loudly, “Oi big guy the kitchens that way go cook me something, that’s right your our cook now” a smug grin crossed his face “if anyone needs me I’ll be on the other side of the ship” (Dean exits).
“don’t worry” said Naoki “it’s in his nature to randomly assign people jobs around here, it’s alright if you cant cook” “no I can cook” Artik replied “its about d@mn time Dean picked out someone with actual skill” began Kinrui “like the old man here, he knows nothing’ about navigating” this filled Roger with rage “what was that BOY? I’ve been navigating since before you were born!” “oh really? Well maybe that’s the problem because we’ve hit three typhoons and five rocks this week!” retorted Kinrui “you wana’ fight brat?!?!” shouted Roger “what are you gonna do? Die at me?” it seemed the two would literally be at each other’s throats but just then Tsubaki interjected “honestly cant I do anything with out you two trying to kill each other?!?” she said grabbing there necks “s-sssory Tsubaki-san!” they said in unison, clearly afraid of her. “that’s better D@mn it” she said. Just then it occurred to Artik that a beautiful young lady had been in his presence for over ten minutes, being himself somewhat of a ladies man took this opportunity and began spouting odd bits of annoying love poetry “Ah Tsubaki-chan! The name fits the girl being a delicate flower as you are!…. (this continues for some time folks)…” Her only response was to become transparent and walk threw him, this felt like being splashed with cold water causing Artik to instantly regain his composure. “if your done with all that” said Naoki cheerfully “ could you help he with these ropes here?” “oh yeah, sorry that happens” replied Artik as he went over to help. “Do we have a heading?” asked Artik, Naoki nodded “anywhere on the grandline” he answered.

The next day Artik awoke to find a new day on the SS. Not Justice. Yesterday was truly one of the best day’s of his life, he had finally found a group of people that honestly couldn’t care less about his appearance, he finally found the expectance he needed “who cares that there pirates, or that were grandline bound I couldn’t be happier” Artik thought as he stumbled off to make breakfast
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Zone pirates prologue
Page 1 of 1