One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company

Go down 
+5
Redex 1000
Shichibukai Hunter
LoreleiMaiden
Wrath
Lone
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Mina smiled at Kyren and couldn't help but giggle a little at his bashfulness. This guy really knew how to wine and dine a girl, didn't he?
The muscular, shirtless doctor may have been seriously shy and became a little edgy when she initially got a little more intimate with him, but he remained charming and polite regardless.
"Wow," she thought to herself, sipping her wine as she watched him. "Captain Kyren really washed up on that beach at Lunakirk as a gift from the sea, didn't he?"

When she heard of his hardships as a child, Mina found herself lowering the wine glass from her lips and her stomach clenched. For once, she didn't want to eat or drink.
She wanted to listen.
Her heart slowly melted as he spoke, her brows furrowing as he spoke about his little sister and her illness. Mina had always thought that she had had a difficult upbringing- not having ever known her real parents. But her adoptive parents were deeply loving and she had never ever had to experience such a tragic, unfair death before in her entire life.
Moved in heart and filled with sympathy for Kyren, Mina gently lifted her hand to touch his cheek. Her touch wasn't seductive or flirtacious this time. It was gentle and caring.
She ran her fingertips down his face, taking his chin and saying softly. "Kyren, you are an amazingly strong man...and I think that your sister would be proud of the wonderful captain and then immensely skilled doctor that you have become. You've overcome so much."
Her lips stretched into a kind smile. "And I'm proud to be on a crew with such an enduring man."
She allowed him to stroke her wrist and eventually slipped her fingers against his so that they were interlaced. Mina couldn't help but smirk slightly at his comment about surgery. Maybe Kyren wasn't as innocent minded or stoicly polite as he appeared?
"Hmm. Yes, it would be a shame if you had to touch the body beneath my dress...to perform surgery. I don't plan on getting that injured or anything." She winked. "But if it's any consolation, I would gladly trust you to heal any wound that I could get."

Mina thanked the waiter, bowing her head a little in respect for another in the culinary trade. "Grazie."
She looked to Kyren with a brighter smile before looking down at the pizza. "Hmm...let's see here. The presentation is very, very good. I like the way they kept to traditional Italian serving styles...as for the taste..."
Mina cut a small slice from the pizza and took a bite, savouring it, closing her eyes briefly and then opening them again, a thoughtful look on her face. "Mhm...Pizza Margherita. Nice smooth taste overall...a good strong choice of cheddar to top the base, but the sauce could use a little kick to give it that extra edge..."
She blinked when Kyren suddenly brought his hand to her leg. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying it- she just hadn't been expecting such a bold action.
Mina's smirk widened and she deliberately scooted closer to him- stretching her leg under his touch and continuing to rub it against his. She delicately took a piece of pasta from his plate up on to her fork and held it to his lips.
"Now you tell me how yours tastes..."
------------------------------------------------------

Delphi kept her casual smile, flinching a little at Robert's observation about her being human. Normally, she wouldn't be so quick to reveal her birthright to a fishfolk as they tended to be slightly biased around the fact that she was a mixture of human and mer-blood.
All the same, she needed to keep the conversation going to distract him from the action above and since he seemed like a pleasant, fairly cordial man, (even if he was potentially involved in an operation to take down the Clockwork crew)...

She smiled gently, beckoning for him to follow her through the lower halls of the hull, both deliberately and involuntarily looking a little shy as she spoke to Robert. "Actually, Mr Robert, I didn't find it very hard to stay in the water so long...and I appreciate the sea for her full beauty at all times..." Delphi looked up at him and then down at herself as they walked. "You see, my mother was a mermaid and therefore I am part mermaid, myself. I was using my fins to swim earlier but because my father was human, I can split my tail-fin back into legs again, quite easily..." She shrugged. "Other mermaids have to wait until they're thirty years old to do that. In a way, I'm lucky, I guess..."
Delphi swallowed as she showed him the first storage room, continuing to chat politely despite her nerves. Molly was only a few doors down...if he tried anything funny, he'd probably have her hammer to answer to.
But so far, Robert didn't seem too disruptive.
Delphi could only hope that he'd be satisfied with a friendly tour around the ship and wouldn't decide to do some more in-depth digging on his own!
She silently prayed that Hexi, Victor and Wilfred were alright and that the crash coming from the decks above hadn't been one of them getting hurt.

Distantly, Delphi thought she heard someone call out to her and quickly realised that it was Wolfgang. She bit her lip, wondering whether or not she should call back.
She didn't want to make Robert feel like she outwardly distrusted him and was calling to her crewmate for back up. Then again, she needed to keep everything casual and relaxed...as if they had nothing to hide...as if his presence was no big deal...
Not taking her eyes off the fishman, she called back to Wolfgang. Delphi really wasn't certain what he had said but all the same, she responded:
"Wolfgang?! Yes, it's Delphi. I'm just in here...showing a docks inspector around on behalf of the captain..."
Hoping that Wolfgang would either figure out the situation or dismiss it and not ask too many questions, Delphi quietly told Robert in reassurance. "That's just one of my nakama, looking for me."
She smiled breezily despite her uncomfortable nerves. "They're all so thoughtful."
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm

"Yes, you seem to have a crew that cares deeply for you."

Robert was amazed to hear that Delphi was part mermaid. He had never before heard of such phenomena. It answered a few questions for him but in the end that fact was still irrelevant to his search. Robert opened another door and looked inside. It was the same as the first door that Delphi opened; a storage room.

"Please do not get me wrong. I am not here to cause this crew any harm. I hope you do not distrust me so much as to prevent me from doing my job. I don't mind if you need to talk with your crewmates. All I am here to do is inspect this ship. However, if anything were to happen..." Robert knocked on a wall and the floor with one of his tentacles as if to assess its strength, "... it would be a shame to lose such a ship as this."

With that, Robert proceeded to open the next door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 am

Arriving on the battlements towards the front of his mansion Carrius Noelle don of the Noelle family placed his eye to a telescope and began looking around for this ship full of Clockwork pirates. As he searched around for it in the docks he noticed all of the pirate flag followed by a strange looking ship with propellers over it and a yellow flag instead of the more commonly chosen black pirate flags.

The flag had scalpels crossing behind the clockwork skull.
"That must be the ship right there. Right let me have a look and see what's going on down there." Carrius pointed his telescope downwards to the deck where he could see Angelo standing and smoking. Another man whose face was obscured had approached him and looked like he was talking at him in an offensive manor. This much Carrius could tell from the body language of the man. Seems those lessons about the mind and body weren't a total waste. It was one of the few things which helped him win at poker so much too.

Carrius pulled away from the telescope thinking and looked at his personal slave who was stood beside him with a silver platter holding a transponder snail on it. Being the business man he was he had to keep in contact with people at all times. Carrius reached for the snail to make a call.

Angelo heard what this albino freak said to him and in haled the exhaled in his face. "Is that so?" he asked, he felt no fear from this man and simply smiled back at him. Angelo figured he could easily kill this guy, he looked back at Wilfred and thought that he would be a much more difficult person to kill due to him being a cyborg. Since humans died and cyborg went offline he figured taking out metal man behind him would be much more difficult but maybe he could knock him offline then reprogramme him.

A transponder snail on Angelo's wrist began ringing and Angelo answer it.
"Yea?"
"Angelo its Carrius, I see your aboard the Clockwork pirate ship." Angelo turned and looked to the left to see something sparkling at the top of the mansion, that was Carrius.
"Yea I see you."
"From what I can tell the man in front of you isn't too happy about you being aboard the ship now is he?"
"No Sir in fact he wants us to leave right now and not bother him anymore."
"Thats understandable you have just invaded their ship, admittedly I may have ordered you to do so but if they wish for you to leave I guess it would be a good idea to leave their ship. We needn't bother the people who choose to dock at our island."
"Are you sure Carrius?" Carrius sighed a little angered by the mere mentioned of his own name.
"Thank you Angelo for mentioning my name out loud directly in front of them!"
"You mentioned it yourself at the very beginning of our conversation!"
"shut up"

After a few moments of a pause Angelo continued on the conversation in plain view of Victor to see that he was speaking to his boss whose name of Carrius was now revealed.

"So boss what should we do now?"
"Don't mock me."
"I wasn't mocking you."
"Silence." Angelo sighed rolling his eyes, he was getting tired of hanging around aboard a ship where no one wanted him to be.
"Shall we leave then?"
"Yes, grab Robert and get back here, theres something I want to talk to you two about."
"Will do Sir."

Carrius hung up the phone call and ran his hands back through his hair a little annoyed at Angelo. His family may have been a pain to work alongside at times but they were good at their jobs so he didn't much care about the banter which was exchanged between them as long as they got the job done.

Looking at Victor Angelo smiled, "That was our boss, the man who asked us to board your ship. I think you heard what he had to say. So I'll be taking my leave as of now." Angelo popped his cigarette into his mouth and headed down to the lower decks and shouted.

"ROBERT COME ON ITS TIME WE GET GOING! NEW ORDERS FROM THE BOSS!" Angelo awaited his reply and stood waiting for him to join him.

Seeing Mina's expression on her face change as he spoke of his past Kyren felt he had ruined the mood. But with all the compliments coming from Mina he felt she was making things better. Much better. When she mentioned never allowing herself to get that badly injured he smiled as she mentioned she would never have a problem allowing him to patch her up, he dipped his head a little.

He felt trusted and it was a nice feeling, he hoped the rest of his crew felt this comfortable towards himself as a doctor but if not they had Delphi who was also an amazing doctor, perhaps a little more so than himself. He was sure that they could both teach each other a few things then he turned his attention from his mind to Mina to see their food had arrived and Mina was thanking the waiter for it.

"Thanks." said Kyren as the waiter smiled and turned to leave. He listened to Mina the woman before him talk about the pizza, he found it interesting how much she picked up about the food and smiled as she lifted her fork up and picked up some of his pasta and asked him how it tasted Kyren gulped.

He stopped stroking her leg as she scooted closer and stretched her leg, he didn't want to be too forward and he thought that perhaps gently touching her leg might be seen as a bit of a forward act considering where the legs lead up to. He placed his hands on the table to hopefully present he had no ulterior motives other than to enjoy her company on this date.
Then perhaps another date he could be a little more forward but as for the first date.
Probably be a good idea not to be so forward.

Kyren opened his mouth and took the pasta in his mouth and swallowed it.
"Mmm, tastes good, I like it. But I don't really have much of an experienced palette when it comes to tasting food. You might be able to offer a much better review about this pasta than I." Kyren picked up his fork twirling it as he did then loaded the fork with some of his own dish and offered it to Mina.

Had they been looking and not gazing into each others eyes lovingly both probably wanting the same thing outside the restaurant after much searching were 3 men looking in through the window.

3 men who the waiters in the restaurant knew by name and were looking at both Kyren and Mina. They were the men of the Eastern Line Trading Company. The men Carrius had contacted about the sudden arrival of the Clockwork pirates and their bounties.

[Introduction Box]
Walter Van Wright
The Eastern Line Trading Company Leader
16,000 Beli

Walter was a tall man with a rugged look about himself; he wore dark blue torn jeans and dark green hiking boots. Water had light brown almost gingery hair which is spiky and messy thick rough stubble which is almost a beard and green eyes. He wore a grey vest which was torn open down the middle and exposed his well built body and a long scar running from his right collar bone to his naval, he also had his back patched up and a thick bruise on his forehead which was mostly covered up by his hair but could be seen when his hair was blowing aside. Walter also had a red sash tied around his waist where a pistol was sticking out from.

[Introduction Box]
Englasis Maroon
Eastern Line Trading Company Member
27,000 Beli

As a large angler fishman, Englasis stood 8 foot tall with brown skin and yellow eyes he had a long rod which pokes from his head with a little lantern hanging from the tip of it. A larger head than body and his body was thin and rather muscular with gills on either side of his neck. He wore dark blue torn jeans and a black shirt which he left open exposing his chest.

[Introduction Box]
Nano Glibish
Eastern Line Trading Company Member

Nano stood at 6ft tall and muscular he had silver hair and wore a dark green fedora. His silver hair hung down just above his eyes which were red. Nano had a black chin strap of facial hair stretched over a square jaw. His chest and forearms were also extremely hairy. His skin was tanned and he wore a thick brown and bloody trench coat which hung down to his knees open exposing his tanned six pack with a hatch over his right pectoral muscle. He had cannon on his right hand which had a chain attached to the back of it and a bowling ball attached to the other end.

This was the Eastern Line Trading Company and they were here for The Clockwork Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Before Robert touched the door, Angelo's call stopped him. Retracting his arm, Robert turned to Delphi.

"I am sorry if I made you feel imposed on in any way. Thank you for leading me through your ship. I best be going now."

Robert tipped an imaginary hat and proceeded to run through the ship back the way he came all the way to the upper deck. Seeing Angelo waiting for him there, Robert began walking in the direction of the ship's edge back toward the docks.

From his first look at Angelo, Robert could tell that he was tense. He obviously got into a scuffle with the crew but it would not escalate to a fight. Angelo had his orders from the boss and neither of the two wanted to get the boss angry... Without waiting for Angelo's signal, Robert walked off the ship and back to the harbor building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing the fishman once again appear on the deck alongside his partner, Uta got ready to spring into action. However, the two of them did not seem to want a fight. Whatever their business was they were done. As the fishman made his way toward him, Uta retreated from the building's shadow and headed into town. He wanted to blend in and not draw the attention of the fishman.

Looking around, Villanueva seemed to be an ordinary town in every aspect. Having nothing to do, Uta headed for the roofs. It was the best place to see the sky and he also wanted space to test out his newly stringed violin.

Standing above what seemed to be a restaurant, Uta listened to the violin coming from inside the building. Finding some inspiration for playing, Uta harmonized with the music with his own violin. The old man did a fine job with the strongs. They were top grade and the sound was rich and beautiful. Uta could not hear his surroundings when he played; the people who shopped in the street, the sound of the waves of the sea; even if a fight broke out below, Uta would not have been able to hear it...
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Delphi's eyes widened when Robert suddenly turned and left.
Angelo's call had been enough of an indication that something was wrong on the upper decks.
New orders?
If their new orders required them to leave the ship then simple logic dictated that their old orders must have been to remain on the ship. This only confirmed Delphi's fears that they had been up to no good.
Quickly and swiftly, she searched the storage room that Robert had tapped around in, checking that he hadn't concealed some kind of hidden device in the rafters or floorboards whilst he had "checking" the Time Goes.
"At least I know where he's been...and he didn't get to Molly," Delphi told herself silently, offering her troubled mind some limited shreds of relief before she sprinted to the upper deck, looking around for Wilfred, Hexi and Victor.
Her hand was already on her medicine satchel; those crashes she had heard on the upper deck had certainly not been people moving furniture around...

"Is everything, alright?"
Delphi headed over to Victor and Wilfred, her brows furrowing at Angelo as she tried to steady her nervous breathing. "Is everything alright up here?"

Mina blinked for a moment, unsure of herself when Kyren abruptly removed his hand from her leg. She watched as he placed both hands on the table and smiled internally.
"He's a proper gentleman beneath all of that muscle," she thought to herself, suddenly feeling a little ashamed of herself for being so needlessly flirtacious and forward.
This was a proper date with a guy that she genuinely had feelings for- not flaunting her sex appeal for a nice big tip from one of the sailors who occasionally stumbled into her parents' tavern when she was on bar-maid duty.

"I can be such an utter floozy sometimes," Mina thought, silently scolding herself for being so brash and acting like such a harlot with such a noble captain.
She retracted her own legs, curling them behind the legs of the chair with a smile- silently indicating to Kyren that she had no "ulterior motives" but to enjoy this date too.

Mina grinned, leaning forward and accepting the freshly twirled pasta, chewing slowly, swallowing and then licking her lips thoughtfully. "Mmm...tuscan sauce...unique recipe, I think...a little too much paprika...but it still nicely fuses traditional ingredients with a unique blend of modern cooking styles. The veggies in this dish were fried and not boiled, possibly to preserve more flavour. Still, I would have boiled them beforehand anyway because the leftover skin on the aubergines is a little dry and too crispy to compliment the sauce. Personally, I'd pair a creamier sauce- maybe carbonara- with this particular variety of penne and farfalle but the chef wants what the chef wants I suppose..."

She giggled, returning to her pizza and tilting her head as she looked into Kyren's eyes. "You know, you never actually told me how old you are..." Mina shrugged. "Maybe it's an irrelevant detail, but I like to know whether I'm working for someone older or younger than me." She flicked a strand of white hair out of her eyes with an intrigued smirk. "You're definitely older than me, I think. I'm eighteen and I doubt that I'm your senior, somehow."

Suddenly Mina's heart just about came to a stop.
Over Kyren's shoulder, she spotted the three huge, ominously armed men watching them through the window. Swallowing a little and resisting the urge to pull her pistol from her garter, she continued to smile, leaning forward over the table and taking Kyren's hand, as if lovingly making some kind of confession to him.
Or at least that's what it would look like to an onlooker.
In actual fact, despite her lovey-dovey expression, what she was saying was:
"Kyren...I don't want you to make any sudden movements...but there are three huge guys- two humans and one fishman- who are staring at us from the window...and they do not look like they're here to give us the dessert menu..."

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Victor watched Robert leaving and then turned back to look at Angelo expectantly. He fully intended to keep looking at him until he finally left.

The conversation between Angelo and his "boss" had done nothing to alleviate Victor's fears. If anything, it confirmed them. The words that had passed between Angelo and this Carrius could have been simple banter between a dock guard and his boss. However, there were a couple of points in the conversation that were off. First of all, why would Carrius be worried about people knowing his name? Usually, defenders of justice were quite happy to go public. Then there was the choice of wording. Carrius had said that he had ordered Angelo to invade their ship. Invade was a strong word for someone who was essentially a cop.

When Delphi came a moment later, Victor acknowledged her presence with a simple nod of his head.

"It seems that way," Victor replied. "They were leaving."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:18 pm

((OOC: Since Doc is taking a while to post as the NPC's I'll take over for now. Sorry for the crappy post.))

As Angelo saw Robert come up and head down to the building at the docks Angelo followed him and said to him.
"Carrius wants to see us back at the mansion I'm guessing he has some plans for us involving these pirates." With that he began walking to the mansion and threw his cigarette to the ground and stomped on it.

Sitting at his desk awaiting the arrival of Angelo and Robert Carrius had his whole plan laid out before him. He knew these guys were pirates from the exploits in the news paper and could tell they had bounties due to the paper also. Since he had formed an allegiance with The Eastern Line Trading Company he was hoping to catch at least one of the few pirates and when he did so he was planning holding them hostage and luring the rest of the crew to his mansion. When he captured them all he was planning on selling them off as slaves and handing the ones with bounties into the Marines. Both him and the ELTC could then make a nice profit.

He looked at Serina in the fishbowl still sitting there he asked her, "So Serina how does my plan sound?" He had explained the whole plan to her in depth and hoped she would agree with it.

In the restaurant with Mina, Kyren was happy to listen to what she said about his food. She sounded like an experienced cook and seemed to know what worked well. This only confirmed that he really had picked a great person to be his cook. As she returned to her pizza he smiled at her then drank some water and returned to his pasta sitting before him.

As she asked how old he was Kyren stopped eating and looked up at her, "Well your right I am older than you, I'm a good 3 years older than you but that's not too much I hope." He winked back at her feeling comfortable around her. He wanted so badly for their first date to go well and so far it was. As he saw her lean in to him he felt like she was to be a little forward until she spoke.

Hearing about the men in the window behind him he lifted his knife and angled it to try and get a reflection, it was harder than he'd thought it would be and he ended up seeing a glimmer of a few men. He nodded to Mina and as he was about to speak to in response to what she said.

"Well, well well. Look what we have here the Clockwork Pirates." Kyren turned his head to look up at the owner of this croaky voice to see a tall rugged looking man.

"The who?" asked Kyren wrapping his hands around the knife lightly.
"You're the Clockwork Pirates." answered another voice. Still looking at the rugged man Kyren saw another man step into view beside him. A tall brown skinned angler fishman.
"How do you know that?"
"We have connectionssss."the fishman replied.
Looking at them both Kyren gulped and took a drink from his glass of water, thats when another man took it upon himself to appear on the other side next to Mina.
"If you hadn't yet noticed we're here to collect you."
Kyren eyed up all of the men surrounding them and thought to himself about this.
"What do you mean your here to collect us?"
"We're gonna....." Nano the cyborg beside Mina was stopped by Walter who placed his hand up and said, "Your going to come with us and not make any fuss about it." Walter looked at Mina smiling seemed he too thought she was a beauty but Kyren didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Robert returned the ship documents he had taken out back into the box. Carrius had some important business with the crew. Entering the building, Robert grabbed a small chest that was tucked under one of the desks. He carried it out of the building with him.

"You go ahead, Angelo. I'm going to take the sea route."

Robert headed toward an empty section of the docks and dove underwater, still carrying the chest. He swam deep but kept close to the island. He managed to swim quite quickly due to his being a fishman. He already covered more than a mile in just a few minutes. Arriving at a one of the island's raised seaside cliffs, Robert found an underwater tunnel that would ultimately lead him to the inside of the mansion. He swam through the tunnel system quickly because whatever Carrius wanted to say was important. This job was going to be a big one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serina smiled when Carrius finished telling her his plan.

"Hmm, maybe with that money you could refurbish your office. We could buy quite a bit of Adam wood for some furniture."

Serina ran her tail through the water. A few seconds later, Serina completely submerged herself into the tunnel system. Coming out a few seconds later, Serina reported to Carrius,

"Robert just entered the underwater tunnels. He will be in the building momentarily."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Standing on the Noelle mansion battlements, Elizabeth looked out into the town. Apparently a crew that recently docked at the harbor caught the boss's interest. With her eagle eyes, Elizabeth looked through the open streets around the town. Several new faces appeared here and there, many of which could just be passersby traveling on merchant ships. On one of the roads leading to the mansion, Elizabeth spotted Angelo among the crowds. It was not an easy feat to singe him out but when people work so closely together, it is hard to miss a face.

On the roof of one of the restaurants in the shopping district, she spotted a blonde man playing a violin. This was an unusual sight. Elizabeth thought to herself, "He must be a newcomer. No one ever spends too much time on the roofs. Not in this town anyway..." Her suspicions were confirmed when three men she knew very well entered the restaurant. Well to be completely political, only one of them was a man...
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:44 pm

WALTER, ENGLASIS & NANO
---

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen." Walter, seemingly the leader of the trio said in a booming baritone. "I don't think we're in need of any extra assistance gentlemen. You can go back, and give your boss my regards." He said, prompting the multiple waiters and cooks hired by the Mafia to exit the restaurant.

Within minutes, the entire place was cleared out, no-one except for the trio from the Eastern Line. Walter let out a sigh as he began to walk forward, approaching a table and picking up a wine-glass from it. He took a sip from it, which soon broke out into a full chug before he threw the glass at his feet.

"Hello, Mr. Antler. It's a pleasure to meet you." He spoke, as he walked, each footstep loud and clear, towards another table and another wine-glass. "I'll make this simple, because you see I'm a simple man. I like cheap wine, cheap cigarettes, women, money, but that's not the problem." Another glass was in his hands, and he was drinking again. "I'm a hungry man Mr. Antler, surely you can understand this. I do not hold a hunger like any other though because I, I hunger for violence. Death, blood even a nice little bit of murder here and there. I can see it in your eyes Mr. Antler, you know exactly the way I feel, but I digress." He was standing right in front of their table now, a cold look in his eye. "I am here to sate my hunger Mr. Antler, and you will help me. I hunger for someone stronger than me, and I really want to see if HE wasn't massively overselling you."

"Oi, girly!" the fishman, Englasis said. "You'd better back away, your boyfriend caught the eye of our boss and if you get in his way, you might die a bit prematurely. So you'd better find yourself someplace to hide."

"Do not take her as a light adversary Englasis. I am complying like you told me to, and letting you engage her alone, if you do not take her seriously, I will be forced to assume control." came a robotic voice, the cyborg Nano stood with his arms crossed.

"Alright, c'mon girl. You'd better get ready if you don't want to die." The Angler-Fish said.

EASTERN LINE TRADING COMPANY:
----
ENGLASIS X MINA
WALTER X KYREN

{Sorry for the wait people, I've been going through Mid-Term Week so I had review then the actual tests. I'm back now and I'll a lot more regularly. If anyone sees any continuity errors between the post I've made and the placeholder Antler made, just PM me and I'll edit it since I was at fault here.
Thanks for waiting, hope I didn't annoy anyone too much.
Bearcoat}
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:00 pm

((No problem, Doc. Very Happy I hope that your Mid-terms went well!))

Mina’s eyes narrowed to a glare, her white brows flattening at the appearance of the men.
Her inky blue glare followed Walter as he spoke, her nose wrinkling in slight disgust as his monologue continued.
She looked to Kyren, making no comment to Walter or Nano or Englasis, as if they weren’t there at all, simply concluding their conversation. “…so you’re twenty-one then?” She smiled blithely. “That’s not too old for me at all.” Mina gave him a delicate wink. “I like older men, anyway.”
These were her final words to Kyren.
He could take care of himself, she had decided and if the worst came to the worst…well, at least he’d have some hint as to how she felt about him.

She regarded Englasis with a spiteful glower and slowly stood up.
“I’d take your friend’s words seriously; you shouldn’t underestimate this “girly”…and hush up about that “prematurely” business. I don’t intend to die today. This lady…” Mina slowly lifted her skirt as she spoke, an almost mockingly relaxed tone coming to her voice. “Decides things for herself. As for you, on the other hand...” She smirked, revealing the yellow and navy garter at the top of her stockings. “Well, I hope you’ve got a nice undertaker booked!”
And with that, Mina whipped her pistol from her garter and barrel rolled over a table, waiting until her back had made contact with the hard-wood and cloth before firing her first shot.

“Roundhouse Ricochet!”

The bullet exploded from the gun and seemed to miss Englasis entirely, however it quickly deflected off of the side of the bar counter (having hit it at an angle) and was now headed directly for the back of Englasis’ left shin.
She rolled over to the other side of the table, crouching down with baited breath, waiting to know whether or not her shot had hit.
Englasis was much bigger than her and much stronger in build. He was a fishman, after all and clearly possessed far more strength than any normal human being could ever hope to possess.
The much smaller, slender girl’s best bet was to attack him from a distance.
Mina also kept a close eye on his cyborg friend. After all, he could attack her at any stage too out of intervention.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm

[In the restaurant]

Hearing Walter's speech and how calmly Mina replied to him, Kyren smirked, Mina seemed confident these men weren't going to get what they wanted and he wasn't about to disappoint her and give in so easily. He replied to Mina, "And I like young girls", realising what he'd just said his cheeks began to grow a bright red and right in front of these criminals.
Great.

As Mina fired shots off from her gun and rolled over the table he knew that these men would attack and clutching a scalpel in his right hand he stabbed up toward's Walter's neck hoping to slice into it and brought his other hand around quickly to slash at his waist.

Carrius nodded to Serina and replied, "Yes some Adam wood really would make the place so much nicer. And thank you for notifying me of Robert's arrival." As Carrius sat down at his desk the doors of his office opened and in through the doors walked Angelo.
"Good to see you again Angelo, Robert will be with us soon."
Angelo nodded to Carrius and sat down in one of the comfy brown leather chairs by the desk.

Angelo sat in it with a leg hanging over one of the arms of the chair while he brushed his hair back with his other hand and looked at Serina and winked at her knowing that he repulsed her he enjoyed being flirticious towards her.
"So boss whats this plan you've got for these Clockworks is that it I think it's clockworks. Yea lets go with clockworks."

"Yes it is the Clockworks. They are known as the Clockwork Pirates and I think I'll wait for Robert, Elizabeth and the Gonjumbai brother's to arrive. Oh that reminds me Serina can you call Elizabeth and inform her to get down here."

Sitting up at the mention of the Gonjumbai's Angelo gulped and dropped his calm cool exterior pose and his face turned a little pale.
"Now come on boss, do you really think that this situation calls for them?"
"Yes"
"Come on boss we can handle these Clockworks, theres no need to call in these Gon, Gon, Gonbumjays."
"Gonjumbai"
Slamming his hands flat on Carrius's desk Angelo looked at Serina through his peripheral vision & then back at Carrius who now looked up at him.
"Wether your like it or not Angelo, I've already called them and they're on their way right now." Carrius grabbed Angelo's tie and wrapped his fist around it.

Carrius let go of Angelo's tie smiling at him and sat back down, the second he let go Angelo dropped to the desk feeling a heavy weight on his tie. Looking down he saw a lump of clay hardened. Grabbing hold of it he lifted it about to smash the hardened clay off.

"You better not be thinking of smashing that thing on my desk. Other wise you know what's going to happen." said Carrius without even looking up.
"No boss of course not." Angelo stepped away from the desk and loosened his tie enough to slip it over his head. Taking his tie off he stomped on the clay smashing it to pieces.

Carrius heard the smash and sighed as he picked up a transponder snail and called into it. "Clean up in the office. Get on it." Then hung up the call.

As he made the call a tannoy down in the slave quarters rang out loud and a mafia grunt grabbed a slave his pistol and made his way to the office.

Angelo placed his tie back on and dusted the end off as he sat in his seat angry and muttering to himself.

Wilfred looked at Hexi who seemed either unphased by these events or worried to get included as he continued working on a song for the crew he hadn't even joined yet. Looking at Delphi & Victor on the main deck he felt like he should check on the others down below deck and hurried off passing by and asking quickly in the politest manor he could manage.
"Is everything alright, neither of you are injured at all are you?"

He knew that acting such ways would make him seem like a panicking figure but he had to make sure everyone was safe, he would feel bad if he had let anyone come to harm. Running down the stairs he checked into everyone's rooms to see Trake's room as messy as ever but he was still in the room and absolutely fine. Passing Cid's room he noted that he still wasn't back from his delivery for the Marines and looking in Wolfgang's room he discovered he too was perfectly safe. Thinking of the other crew mates everyone was accounted for.

Trake-in his room
Wolfgang-In his room
Delphi-On deck
Victor-On deck
Hexi-In the kitchen
Kyren-In town
Mina-In town
Uta-In town
Cid-Out on buisness
Molly-?

Realising he didn't know where Molly had gotten to he began searching around the rooms looking for her. Even though Kyren, Mina & Uta were in town he knew they could handle themselves since they were rather strong but as for Molly he had no idea and hoped she was ok.

"Molly?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm

After the scene in the office, Serina dove into the tunnels to try and locate Elizabeth. Elizabeth tended to stay on the castle battlements because that was her nature. How easy it was for Serina to find her there.

"Elizabeth? Is that you?"
"Oh, Serina. Yes. Has the boss called?"
"Yes he has. He wants to discuss the situation with the clockwork pirates. Have you seen them around town?"
"Yes I have. A few of them are gathered in a restaurant. The East Liners just entered moments ago."
"Can you make any predictions?"
"Those poor fools stand no chance."
"Who doesn't?"
"I think you know. I'll meet you in the office."
"Okay. Try to get there quickly. Don't want to be slower than the Gonjumbais, do you?"
"Oh god..."

Elizabeth ran to the edge of the battlements and dove down. With her immense speed she was able to run vertically along the castle walls without losing a step. Spotting a window, Elizabeth turned her body parallel to the wall and grabbed the windowsill. She stopped herself without any harm and climbed in through the open window. Running through the castle with the footsteps of a cat, Elizabeth was a true ninja in her territory.

After Elizabeth jumped, Serina dove back into the tunnels and made her way back to the office. When she returned, nothing had changed. Carrius and Angelo were the only ones in the room and the shattered clay still lay on the floor.

"Boss. Elizabeth should be arriving shor-"

A knock on the door.

"-ly.... That must be her."

Without missing a beat, Elizabeth entered the office.

"You called, Carrius?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After entering the mansion through the tunnel system, Robert made his way to the armory. He dropped the chest he was holding right in the center of the room. Unlocking it by means of a combination, Robert opened it to reveal his arsenal: Two tompsons, four Berettas, and a hell of a lot of bullets. Robert suited up: a series of holsters for the berettas, special made tommy gun holsters, and belts carrying his ammunition. Once he was ready, Robert made his way up to the office by foot and arrived at the door, hoping he was not the last one there.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 am

Bottles of grog lay around him, his mind unclear as he pulled himself up. Looking at the empty grog bottles around him, Trake stood:trying to figure out why he was waking up next to an open crate.
It all came flooding back, he had been down to see if his bunk had been tampered with and had seen the fishman walking with the lady. He had been about to go out and follow the pair when he had taken a peek into the crate that he had hidden behind. A large crate with large spaces between the slats of wood. He could only remember up to pulling a few slats off the crate and grabbing a few bottles of grog:then it went fuzzy and unclear.
"What if that fishman killed the lady, or stole something? I wasn't there."
Trake's need to be the center of attention had risen now and kicked aside a few bottles, hearing them roll as the ship pitched lightly on the sea.
"Better go check everything's okay."
He jogged over to the stairs and ascended to the deck, hoping the Apocalypse had not come while he had been sleeping off his grog.
And he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:42 am

Victor

Delphi had not spoken. It hardly mattered though. Victor didn't care to listen to someone prattle on anyway.

He turned away from her, stuck his hands back in his pockets, and walked off, yawning. That was enough excitement for one day. He was going to get a nap in a quiet corner somewhere. The others could take care of the rest, of that he was sure.

Molly

Molly was just stepping out of the downstairs room she had been using when she heard her name being called. She sighed and turned, kicking the door closed behind her. Both of her hands were full. In one she carried her bag of tools and in the other was her hammer.

She jogged off down the corridor and soon she spotted the one who was saying her name.

"Robot guy!" she called. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:25 am

Noelle Family Mansion

Carrius sat at his desk awaiting Elizabeth, Robert & the Gonjumbais to arrive as he sat waiting he noticed Serina vanish down the tube system and shortly return seconds later. As she mentioned Elizabeth's arrival he noticed her walking in through the door and smirked. He didn't say anything as he wanted to wait for everyone to arrive before he began. The doors where once again knocked open for him to see Robert the tall fishman armed and standing before him.

"Right everyone take a seat, Robert I do wish you would dry yourself off before entering my office." Carrius looked at the weapons carefully and saw that Robert was ready for a fight.

Angelo swivelled round on his chair to look at all the faces in the room and smiled at Elizabeth, nodded to Robert and gulped when he saw the door slowly open.

Stood in the doorway were two silhouettes one of them stepped forward into the room and signalled for the other to enter the room. One had brown hair which was spiked up and dark blue eyes. He wore a blue poncho with a white pattern trailing all around it and pinstripe trousers along with black and white shoes. Around his neck was a white scarf and on his back a thin black sword.

[Introduction Box]
Mitchell Gonjumbai
Mercenary
0 Beli

"Come on in Mr Black." Mitchell signalled to Mr Black to enter.

[Introduction Box]
Mr Black
Pet: Blugori
200,000 Beli

"Mitchell what the hell is this? I thought I was paying for both Gonjumbais not just the one and some Blugori."
Raising a hand to silence Carrius he walked forward to match Carrius's height and looked him in the eyes.

"My brother was busy, we're mercenaries Carrius, you see we work for whoever pays for our help. Now if one of us isn't available then we will do what we can to fill the absent space. Now I have filled this absent space with Mr Black a Blugori we managed to get hold of if you don't want our help then we'll be happy to take our business elsewhere."

Carrius looked down at his desk pausing for a moment then looked back up and nodded. "Ok I can accept this. I had planned for your brother to be here but, I can use you both. Please take a seat both of you."

Mitchell stepped around to Carrius's chair and laid down in it placing his feet upon Carris's desk. Carrius stepped around the desk he noticed Mitchell placing his feet on the desk and shook his head.

"Right I understand from Angello that we have some guests on our island known as the Clockwork pirates. From what I've seen about them they have a few crew mates with bounties and some other crew who I believe it would be very good for us financially if we were to sell them through the Eastern Line Trading Company. So I plan to capture them all and sell them as slaves and as for the ones with bounties such as their Captain." Carrius picked up a wanted poster with Kyren's picture on it and showed it to his family. "Kyren Antler. This man is their Captain and has a 25,000,000 Beli on his head. I want this man captured."

Angelo took hold of the poster and memorized the image then handed it over to others around the room so they too could memorize the image of Kyren's gormless face.

Aboard the Time Goes

Hearing Molly's voice Wilfred's body eased up as he noticed her carrying a new hammer.
"Oh Molly I wanted to make sure you were safe as we just had some visitors which we believe had bad intentions towards us. But everything seems fine now and it seems you were undisturbed which is also good. Everyone is up on deck currently if you wish to join them."

Wilfred felt pretty stupid with what he was saying but wasn't sure what else to say, feeling awkward he headed up to the deck with everyone else to see Victor & Delphi and could still hear Hexi playing away trying to come up with a song for the crew.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:56 pm

WALTER X KYREN
---

Walter grinned, and time slowed to a halt for him as he slid his hands out of his pocket. He relaxed his body, putting both fists up and then immediately noticed Kyren's motion, a step-back later a thin line had formed directly on Walter's jaw, a trickle of blood hitting the ground after him as the man hunched his body together as he dived low to avoid the waist shot. "AN UPWARDS KILL-SHOT!? YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!" He shouted as he brought his left up, aiming for Kyren's stomach.

ENGLASIS X MINA

Englasis laughed as he saw Mina's bullet fly past him, "You're a horrible shot gi-"

Englasis was unable to finish his sentence, for Nano speared him directly into a table. Englasis groaned as the cyborg picked himself up, "What the hell was that for?"

"A bullet ricochet. Such an injury would have caused you damage on a moderate scale, I surmised an emergency strategy to minimize harm to you. Please take her seriously Englasis. If you do not, I WILL assume control."

Englasis sighed as he picked himself up, "OK girl, the gloves are off. You're done now."

Englasis charged at the woman with the intention of overpowering her.

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Mr Black frowned at carrius flipping him off with a middle finger.
"Some Blugori... you racist human fuck..... Common Mitchell lets get this over with." Loading his rifle and Pistols with pop greens. Glacning at the Poster with Kyrens face he memorized the image.

"Holy crap! thats one ugly bastard.... Its a crime agaisnt nature not to put him down."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 am

Molly blinked in surprise at Wilfred's words. She watched, quietly, as he turned and walked away. He seemed so awkward, but he had been genuinely concerned for her safety. It was sweet.

Molly smiled softly and walked off after him, heading for the main deck. She was starting to think her brother had been right about this crew. They were exactly what she and her brother needed.

Molly soon reached the main deck and she looked around. There was Delphi, standing a short distance away. Victor was walking away from the half-mermaid, heading over to the side of the ship. Molly rolled her eyes. He was probably going off to go take a nap or something. Some guy was over in another corner, playing music and Wilfred was just ahead of Molly.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Delphi had been in a slight trance since Robert and Angelo had left, her mind deeply troubled and her brow furrowed with turbulent thoughts regarding the safety of the Time Goes.
Those men were going to be coming back any moment now and they certainly wouldn’t have welcome-baskets filled with muffins for them all.
She blinked, noticing that her silence had prompted Victor to start to walk away. She suddenly felt extremely rude and she lifted a hand with the intention of excusing herself.
However the first words to slip from her lips were: “Th-Thank you, Victor…”
Delphi was confused at her own words for a moment. Why was she thanking him? He hadn’t necessarily saved her life in the last few moments. Or was she just thanking him on Kyren’s behalf?
“Thank you,” she said slowly, aloud, working it out in her own head. “Thank you for…well…when Angelo and Robert came on to the ship…you were right there making sure that they didn’t hurt anyone. Not me exclusively or anything. But uh…yeah, I still feel the need to thank you…you also let me follow Robert on my own rather than just presuming my weakness like most people would have done…but you’re not most people…you’re different…in a good way…and I’m…I’m grateful for that too…”
The half-mermaid doctor looked away to hide her suddenly very red face and raised her eyebrows when she spotted Wilfred coming back on to the deck with Molly.
Delphi immediately hurried over to them both. “Thank goodness that you’re both alright.” Anxiousness regarding a potential attack suddenly outweighed Delphi’s natural timidness around the feisty Molly Cross and she immediately took the taller woman’s hands. “Did Wilfred fill you in on the current situation?”
She looked up at the robotic man. “I’ll need to check you later for injuries and breakages Wilfred. Mechanical or not, it’s still my duty.”

Delphi noticed that Trake had just come on to the deck and beckoned him to come over. “Are you alright too, Mr Trake? You’re not hurt are you? I haven’t seen you all morning.” Her brows arched with concern.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Mina swore under her breath as Nano pulled his fishman comrade out of the way of her ricocheting bullet and watched as it lodged itself into a wall instead.
This was unofficially a two against one fight if this cyborg intended on intervening like that.

The sharpshooting cook was just considering taking the cyborg out first, when Englasis suddenly charged at her. Her eyes widened at the impending Angler fishman and she immediately dropped to the ground, hoping that her sudden lowness would take him by surprise and out of the grip of his huge arms. Pointing her gun from her new lowered stance, she took aim and fired at his stomach.

“Bellybutton blast shot!”

Due to his rapid approach, the pressure of taking aim and the fact that he was far from the average human that she normally used this attack on, there was only a slight chance that the bullet would take to Englasis’ navel…however Mina said a silent prayer that it would do some decent damage to his abdomen as she dropped her entire body to the ground and rolled aside- attempting to dodge the take-down.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Victor

Victor paused momentarily at Delphi's words. He did not turn, nor did he speak. There wasn't much he could think of saying. Except maybe he had been there to help her specifically and return the favor from earlier. But that wasn't something that would raise anyone's opinions of him. He did have to admit, though, he had enjoyed trying to act tough and drive off Angelo. It had left a pretty intense feeling. Not to mention, in that moment, Delphi wasn't the only one whose safety had concerned him...

When Delphi's had focused her attention on someone else, Victor gave his hood his customary downward tug and then he continued on his way. Nakama, crewmates, friends...perhaps they weren't all so bad after all.

Though Victor did not realize it then, for the first time in years, his heart felt warm.

Molly

"Oooh..." Molly whispered, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She had still been watching Victor when he started away and for a moment, it had almost looked like he was smiling. Then Delphi came over and she focused her attention on the other girl. It would have been hard for her not to. Delphi was holding onto her hands. Molly smiled at Delphi and nodded. "Yeah, Mr. Robot explained things when he came to check up on me," Molly told her cheerfully. "I'm just glad I heard about it rather than heard it happening." Molly gently pulled her hands away from Delphi's and took a step back to give her space. "Looks like the others need you right now. I'll keep an eye on the docks and watch for trouble, 'k?"

Molly left Delphi to it and went over to the edge of the ship. She flipped her hammer around so that its head was facing the floor and then she planted her weapon down on the deck in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 am

Trake looked over to Delphi, surprised someone was talking to him.
"Nah, Miss Delphi,"Trake said with a cheesy grin, walking over.
"Just kinda found my way into a crate of grog."
He laughed for a bit then looked back at her, concern on his face.
"Er, what happened to the men on the ship? I saw one of them in the lower decks if I remember correctly."
Then his face changed from concern to rage in a matter of seconds, a trait mastered by the young boy.
"Those bastards had better not have hurt someone or stolen something or I'll rip their heads of!"
He gave his rage infested face a determined twist and waited for Delphi to respond.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:21 am

Restaurant

Seeing Walter step back and avoid his attack he noticed a tiny cut turn up and blood drip down. He was happy to see he had landed his attack till he felt a fist swing in and catch him in his stomach. The punch was painful but nothing he couldn't shake off. Feeling slightly winded by the surprising attack he stood still in front of Walter and heard what was going on with Mina.

He had been here simply having a wonderful first date with this beautiful woman and now here he was fighting a bunch of horrid men who wanted to take them somewhere.
"If I were you I'd leave us alone." Kyren said looking into Walter's eyes. Kyren quickly examined Walter trying to spot any weak points but he didn't have enough time as he knew Walter or one of the other two would attack him before he spotted one.

Gripping both scalpels tightly in his hands Kyren used his Scalpel Shot technique. Aiming for Walter's neck he hoped that it would slice through his neck or that if Walter tried avoiding it that he would get the side of his neck cut open.
If he managed to slice his cartoid artery then Walter would die of blood loss if he avoided this oncoming attack Kyren already had another plan ready.

With his other hand he was ready to use his, Impact Slice technique into Walter's stomach and this would most likely tear through his body all the way to his spine.

Noelle Family Mansion

Carrius noticed the Blugori swearing at him and shrugged it off seemed this creature understood humans. When he opened his mouth to speak Carrius froze for a second. A talking Blugori!? He had never witnessed such a thing and a few seconds after the pause he turned to look at Mitchell and began to realise what had just been said.

"Well well well, a talking Blugori, that's something new. Glad to have you aboard Blugori."

Passing the poster onwards to the next person Angelo heard the Blurgori speak too but instead of making such a big spectacle he simply turned around and gazed at the creature for a little bit. It was a surprising thing to see. Hearing him remark how ugly Kyren was he began chuckling to himself and nodded to the Blugori.
"Your damn right about that Blurgori. He is one ugly fucker."

Mitchell sat in the chair overlooking all of these associates, he looked at the mermaid in the fishbowl, the merman ocotopus in the suit armed to the teeth with weapons, the tall blonde man who agreed with Mr Black, he even looked at the other woman in a dressed then at Mr Black and lastly Carrius.
Each and everyone of them was strong. They were a good powerful group of people.

Throughout out his life he had witnessed their strengths and weakness's

Serina-mermaid a skilled gun slinger and seductress.
Robert-6 arms octopus usual weapons 6 pistols or 2 tommy guns
Angelo-Devil Fruit User wing wing fruit uses pistol or sword
Elizabeth-Cat like reflexes, abnormal strength uses sword & pistol
Mr Black-Expert sharpshooter & natural Blugori perks

Then there was Carrius, not much was known about him, even Mitchell who had travelled all over the place didn't know much about Carrius. He had fought against him one or two times in the past but even then neither of them had experienced much of each other's strength.

All that Mitchell did know about Carrius was that he was a Devil Fruit user, he was a Clay man and had above average strength and as odd as it was he was the most fearful one in the room. He was an oddity but I guess unusual things like this made people more interesting.

"When The Eastern Line Trading guys get here we will storm their ship unless they attack us first. I believe they are trying to capture their Captain right now. But I think there may be a chance in them failing as I have been informed that the two members of the crew in the restaurant are the two main pirates who broke into the prison back in Lunakirk."

The Time Goes

Seeing everyone was safe and in good health still Wilfred would've smiled if he had a mouth but it was one of the many things which was a shame about being in his state. Wilfred nodded to Delphi when she mentioned she would have to fix any breakages he had. he felt touched by her caring to go so far as to repair him if need be but he wasn't injured and didn't need any repairs.

"Thank you very much Beatrice that's very kind of you to say so but I currently do not need any repairs and if there was anything mechanically wrong with my body I can fix it. I used to be a watch maker and since my body is made up of clockwork cogs I figure it would be more fitting for me to repair myself but once again thank you very much for your kind offer."

Wilfred felt a little rude about declining Delphi's kind offer but he didn't want to be any trouble he would much rather her help went to those who needed it much more. Feeling as awkward and rude as he did right now he turned and headed up to the helm of the ship as it was the one place on the ship where he felt most comfortable. He felt it was like a safe haven for himself.

As he approached the helm he looked at the small leather coated benches on either side of the helm for people to sit on and rested his heavy body on one and removed his satchel. Wilfred rested his head on his hands thinking to himself. He wanted desperately to connect with the others aboard the ship but he just wasn't sure how to do it or go about doing it.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 am

Mr Black looked Angrily at Carrius but held his tounge. He had a job to do but if this jackass kept calling him blugori then He was gonna punch him.
Instead Mr Black said.

"So do we have somekinda ambused plan or we just gonna sit around here all day?... Oh and in case you forgot my name is Mr Black..."
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

WALTER X KYREN:

Walter grinned as he felt his fist impact with Kyren's stomach, only for a look of greater intrigue to cross his face once he notices that the Captain has shrugged it off. "You seem to hold your title rightfully!" He shouts as he quickly begins to scan Kyren for another weak spot, only to find that the Captain was coming with attack. Such a fire, but he could tell it wasn't Kyren at full-strength. Walter took a sigh as he rolled his head over, narrowly avoiding a truly gruesome injury, only earning a slight gash that missed his central artery.

In moving back from that attack, he felt one scalpel begin to enter his side, almost instinctively, Walter's hand shot down, grabbing the wrist in an attempt to stop Kyren from virtually slicing him in half.

"We're done here. You and your lady friend can go, but be forewarned. This is not the final time that we'll meet. You may be able to get a few inches on me, and you may even be able to get a few slashes on HER, but HIM." Walter scoffed, "You've got to either get stronger, or face us down seriously. You've got a light-hearted blissfulness in your eyes, and that ain't gonna cut it past this point."

---

MINA X ENGLASIS

A one in a million shot. That's what it had to be. One in a million yet still enough to stop the Fish-Man in his tracks, he could tell the shot wasn't meant to be fired the way that it was just by the location of the wound, his side, and the fact that it was an exit wound.

Blood began to seep through the hole on the Fish-Man's side and he looked down at the woman, almost zombie-like and with a flick of his arm ba- The motion completely stopped by an outside force, Nano to be precise. Nano held his comrade's forearm tightly.

"This fight is over. The Boss has decided that we are going to be strategically retreating from what it seems." Nano told Englasis who only grunted in response, seemingly oblivious to his wound.

---

WOLFGANG - THE TIME GOES:

The Gunslinger had decided to take a small rest after a bit of minor training but found that he couldn't sleep well on his bed.

"Gah!" He shouted as he rose from his bed, "Might as well see what everyone else is up to." He said, in an attempt to find an alternative to pass the time.

---

Upon reaching top deck, he greeted everyone with a single statement, "Oi, howdy!" He then looked from person to person, noticing the overall tense mood and his slightly tired demeanor instantly changed to one of caution, "Did that Dock Inspector steal something or what?"

While speaking, his hands fell to his back-pockets and he was quite prepared to retrieve his work-gloves.

Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: THIS THREAD IS NOW OVER   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 am

((OCC: Due to the inactivity of this crew as much as I'd love to have us carry on it seems members have become increasingly inactive. I feel bad doing this but I am going to be ending this thread as it seems rather dead as it is. I will not be disbanding the Clockworks but I will be removing all of its members if you wish to re join the crew please post your character information on the crew page and I will add you. I will be starting off the 5th Chapter shortly where we will all wake up on an island scattered and there if you wish to be in it we will all try to find one another and escape the island.))

The island was bustling with life of Mafia, Pirates & many other people but as the weather grew worse and worse all the ships and everything else were beginning to be thrown from side to side as the waves grew bigger and more fearsome. The island inhabitants hadn't seen something such as this before but now that it was quickly coming their way they reacted as quickly as they could trying to board up their houses.

This worrying sight came crashing down upon the island in the form of a tsunami. Wiping the island clean of all life & cleansing it of any sins and those of the sins who deserved not to be upon its shores.

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company   Clockwork - Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 4: The Eastern Line Trading Company
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4