One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Knights of the Spork thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

New Knights of the Spork thread Empty
PostSubject: New Knights of the Spork thread   New Knights of the Spork thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Well crew, Genshi and me discussed the ideas for what the next thread should be, and since I am already closing the current one I wanted to tell you what the plot of the next thread is:

The Knights of the Spork get to an island that is only full of trees, GIGANTIC trees. At first we think that we are alone and only the animals are there, but then we discover that the trees are hollow, and they have stairs inside and that up in the branches of the trees there is a city, all made up by trees. Everything is fine but we meet up with some royal guards from the palace and they tell us to come with them, because the island doesnt usually have visitors so they take us to the palace, which is the biggest tree of the whole island.

When we're there they make us talk with the king and we say that we come in peace, but we see that there is a room full of treasure we hide it in our clothes and try to get out without being noticed, but the gold coins start to fall out and they notice us, so they want to trap us or kill us and we're chased down to the ship again, where we set sail for our next island.

The people that are supposed to join this thread can join us when we get to the island, so in the start of the thread. I want everyone to stay together and dont go off wondering through the town, at least not to far away.
Back to top Go down
FargoToYou

FargoToYou

PostSubject: Re: New Knights of the Spork thread   New Knights of the Spork thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:55 pm

I like it, how will news be introduced?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: New Knights of the Spork thread   New Knights of the Spork thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:52 pm

The news can appear in the island as if they just got there, like in a passenger hip or something of that style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Knights of the Spork thread   New Knights of the Spork thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Knights of the Spork thread
Page 1 of 1