One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis   Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:59 am

I need to know who wants in this thread. The people who are definitely involved are
1.Anubis pirates
2. CP9
3. Pheonix squad

Im looking for marines especially, but anyone can join really. the story is like this.

Anubis has 2 elder brothers. The first son is a military hero and a well loved man by the public. He will be in charge of the Arabasta army.

the 2nd brother is a evil man who is a true politician. He has the full backing of WG who wants to see him in power as well as the corrupt Arabasta cabinet which controls the kings actions to a degree. Anubis's goal is to massacre the cabinet and stop his 2nd brother. The 2nd brother wants to use CP9 to eliminate his father and the eldest so that he would be king. the eldest wants to protect Arabasta from Anubis and believes that he is the biggest threat.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis   Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Umm if I the Dusks vs. Marines thread ends on time the Meteor Heroes will be there to fight the Anubis Pirates.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis   Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Gideon Newton Vice Admiral and Pika Pika user is who I'd really like to use.

Or Major Payne could be in it. Or both...ether way..
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis   Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:56 pm

The Insomnia Night Pirates shall be there (Hopefully). Either being with or against Anubis, we shall gain a much larger Reputation <Insert evil laugh>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis   Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Well if I can get my crew threads done. I will have both the purple hearts and the hooded knights helping alabasta, since darnel is a marine and namor is a warlord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis   Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anubis , invasion of Arabasta and the fate of Anubis
Page 1 of 1