One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:50 pm

It had been a while since Brewmaster and Griz left from Nezumahan Island. They had been travelling around the seas for quite a while, without even reaching an island for days. They were moving on a raft, encountering calm and bad weathers. However, they were strong enough to survive... Unlike humans, these two bears could find food in the sea much easier. Brewmaster used to feed himself with seaweed as he did not like eating living creatures and he did not know what Griz was eating when he swam underwater. He probably ate fish or something like that...

While they were travelling, they had also been informed about some bad news. Their bounties were announced in the newspapers. They were accused for destroying the Nezumahan Village while in fact that bald man with the black clothes and the black beret was the real responsible for that. Brewmaster was angry at him for what he had done. Not only he disposed of the people of the village, probably because they knew about the Nezumahan Project, but also he accused them for the massacre of the village. Officially, Brewmaster and Griz were called murderers... And Brewmaster absolutely hated that. Even if he despised humans, he still hated being called a killer. He would never kill one, no matter what they did to him. Being called a killer was something that made his name dirty. He started thinking that humans made him look just like them...

However, there was nothing he could do for that. Hopefully, he had a feeling that he would meet the man who was responsible for this soon... Very soon. And so, as he thought like this, he could stop his rage from unleashing. He kept his anger inside him in order to unleash it at the right time and take his revenge on the man who was the mastermind behind the bad things he had suffered for many years. The panda could wait a bit longer...

And as he was thinking of all these things, the Nature Pirates were reaching a place... There was a small island in the horizon. There were many trees on the island... It looked like there was a jungle inside that island. What could that place be?

Last edited by Maxulus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:17 am

Hearing about a bounty upon his head Griz felt angry that due to the humans he had gained a bounty but also he felt feared for having one. It wouldn't have been the life he had chosen to have but it was too late to change anything now. He looked around to Brew then into the waters below and felt his stomach growl he felt hungry but it didn't bother him too much as he was still trying to deal with the fact that he had a bounty on his head. Being worth money he had never felt this way before, the only time he'd ever been worth something was when he had been sold by the circus for protecting his mother.

Griz ran his paw through the water and felt the water slipping through his claws, he liked the feel of the water but would like the feel of some fish sliding down his trachea. Reaching deeper into the water he could feel a few fish slipping through his paw and feeling the urge to chow down on some he began clamping his paw shut to try and catch one, the fish near his paw were only small ones but if he could catch a few of them then it would fill him up. Pulling his soggy paw from the water he saw he had managed to catch 8 small fish which were about the sizeof a goldfish. It wasn't much but it was something, he dug his snout into his paw gobbling up the little fish hungrily.

They tasted salty he didn't like the taste all that much but food was food, he then leant back and sighed to himself realising even though he may not be living the perfect life the life he had he didn't hate, and at least now he had his own choice over his destiny. At the circus it had been to perform and as a test subject it had been to learn, now it was whatever he wanted and all he wanted was to feel accepted.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:29 am

As the raft of the Nature Pirates approached the island with the many trees, Brewmaster and Mangix noticed Griz as he ate the few fish he grabbed with his paw. Brewmaster did not like seeing people eating animals. The panda captain was against eating animals because they also had lives. His experience because of the Nezumahan Project made him understand that every living creature, even an ant had the rights to live. He was totally against eating animals.

However, on the other side there was not anything he could do about it. That was the law of the nature. The weakers should be eaten by the strongers. He could not do anything about it. No matter what he did, it would be impossible for him to change the whole nature system completely. Animals would always be eaten by other animals. That was what was decided as the animals were born thousands of years ago...

He still wanted to know why Griz used to eat the fish, though. He looked at him with his serious, as always, face and he asked him with a calm voice "Griz... I wanted to ask you... Is there any reason you are eating fish? You know, plants are tasty, too... You could try eating some plants, as well.".

Brewmaster totally knew that there was nothing he could do to change Griz's sense of taste. He still could learn what made living creatures, and especially fish, so special to eat... And while he waited for an answer, the raft almost reached the island with the many trees... In around one with two minutes, they would set their foot on land.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:06 am

Seeing Brew and Mangix looking at him, Griz he felt guilty like he'd done something wrong and froze. Hearing Brew's suggestion to eat plants instead of fish he felt a bit reluctant about it but didn't want to disappoint his friend Brew or Mangix.
"Well I guess I could try for you guys but I only eat fish cause its what I grew up being fed and eating. But.....I guess I could try and eating plants but last time I tried eating a plant, I didn't have the best experience, it made me hallucinate and feel sick afterwards. So that's kinda one reason why I don't eat plants."

Griz knew Brew ate plants and figured that the experiments had probably made him see how important every life was but sadly this was nature in action the strong conquering the weak and ending their life to prolong their own. Then he realised that since he hadn't enjoyed this fish his argument wasn't all that great.
"I guess I could handle eating some plants though, these fish don't taste that great, a bit too salty for my taste." Griz then looked out across the sea and could see an island in the distance, his ear began twitching as he looked at it happily hoping he could find some food there and smiled he turned to look at Brew and asked, "So are we going to stop off on this island? It looks like a nice place and maybe even somewhere to get something to eat. Which would be nice and I'm sure your probably hungry too."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:17 am

"Well... I know that changing things you used to do ever since you were a baby is difficult. I just suggested you to eat more plants. You see, even if I hate eating animals, I can accept seeing other people eating them as this is what happens in nature. I only suggest you to add more plants to your diet in order to avoid eating that many fish..." Brewmaster said, hoping that Griz would not be disappointed completely.

Then, he turned his head towards the island. The crew had almost reached the island and it seemed to be having no humans at all while it was full of plantlife. That place... It was the best place for Brewmaster. Not only it was not populated by the race that disgusted him the most, but there were also many plants. He could go there and collect many plants for his journey. With them, he could fill his stomach whenever he needed. He could collect plants that would last him for quite a while.

With his serious as always look on his face, the panda captain responded to his subordinatewho asked whether they would land or not "We are going to land. This place seems to be a paradise for me. It is a jungle, full of plants and it seems to be lacking humans. We could gather some food here and relax, without any disgusting humans around.". The captain had just decided... They were moving to the island.

A minute later, the raft had reached the beach of the island. The captain of the crew left it on the shore so that it would not be dragged by the sea. Mangix was following him... The two of them were going to move inside the jungle. However, before moving the captain asked to Griz "I am moving in the jungle to search for plants... Will you come with me, Griz?". Then, he waited for the grizzly bear's answer. As soon as Griz answered, Brewmaster would move in the deep jungle...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 am

Griz nodded at Captain Brewmaster's request to eat more plant life as he didn't want to upset him by eating other animal life. "Ok captain I'll try and eat more plant life as you ask." As the raft pulled onto the beach Griz could smell the island and its exotic fruits he liked how they smelt and figured if he could eat the plants like Brew he could always eat the fruits as they weren't living.

As Mangix and Brew climbed off the raft and asked Griz if he was going to come with he nodded and began walking on his four paws instead of two as he preferred walking on four. Making their way into the jungle he the scents of flowers filled his nostrils sweet as they smelt some were a bit too strong for him and he found himself covering his nose as they began to sting his nostrils. Griz began to walk on his hind legs as he couldn't cover his nose walking on four. Seeing the amazing jungle around him he felt a little weird as he wasn't used to be in this type of surroundings.

Then he saw something in the trees move quickly darting form tree to tree so quickly he never got the chance to see what it was or even the rough shape of it. It worried Griz as he didn't know what it was and he tried to remain calm about it whilst also being ready to attack whatever it was if it tried attacking them.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:46 am

As Brewmaster, Griz and Mangix were walking in the jungle, a creatures was moving around the trees... The creature was moving at a fast rate and could not be seen. It was difficult to impossible to catch a glimpse of it and it could only be heard because of the sounds its movements caused. The creature was lurking around the crew...

Upon listening to the movements of the creature, Mangix jumped on Brewmaster and stood on his shoulder. His four legs were trembling because of the fear and he needed his master's protection. He barked
"Woof, woof, woof!" (Brewmaster, something is near!)
"I know, Mangix... I know..." Brewmaster responded calmly and continued walking as if nothing happened. "There is no need to be afraid or search for it... It wants to attack. It will attack sooner or later... Just stay on guard."

Afterwards, as soon as he spoke his words the creature jumped out of a bush, landing in front of Brewmaster and Mangix who were standing right next to Griz. Brewmaster looked at it with a serious look on his face and moved his hand on his sword. The creature was a tiger... However, it was not an ordinary tiger. It was bigger than usual and it had a black color with orange stripes instead. Its paws were bigger than the ones it should have based on its body structure and its tail was slightly shorter than it should be. It had teeth that looked very powerful and sharp... Surprised with the creature, Brewmaster said
"What is this?!" and he waited to see how the tiger would behave.

As everyone would have guessed, the creature attacked. Without losing any time, it jumped towards Griz and it attempted to slash him with its front right leg at the chest diagonically from the right to the left of his chest. Would the tiger succeed? And what was the reason it was attacking the two pirates?
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:07 am

Griz saw the unusual looking tiger leap towards him to attack, Griz let go of his nose as the tiger came to attack him. Griz reached out grabbing the tiger's paw in his own, he could feel a sharp pain in his own paw from the sharp claws and pushed back planning to smack the tiger in the face with his own paw.

Griz was shocked to see such a creature as it looked unusual and was so large Griz felt small considered to this tiger but since he was still an average sized grizzly bear he wasn't too fussed about it, but he wanted to show Brew and Mangix he could handle this creature himself. Griz was curious about where it was they were but had no idea and thought about his bounty and realised if his bounty was so high he would have to show there was a reason for it.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 am

"No, Griz!" Brewmaster shouted to his subordinate who seemed to have grabbed the paw of the tiger. Apparently, the panda captain had seen through the strength of that creature... It was nothing like any regular tigers at all... It was something different... Much different...

And apparently, the panda was right. The tiger swiftly moved his grabbed paw around, overpowering the grizzly bear for a moment and escaping from him before he was smacked with the paw in the face. The tiger swiftly jumped out of the way as soon as he escaped from Griz and it landed several meters behind its previous position.

With a serious look on its face, it started cutting a small part of the ground with its sharp claws. Dust was slightly raised from the ground and the tiger seemed to be going for another attack... Without wasting a single second again, the tiger started running towards Griz. It run with its great speed and seemed to be attempting the same technique on Griz. However, before hitting him, he jumped once again and instantly changed its direction towards Brewmaster, slashing him with its claws. That surprising attack got the captain of the Nature Pirates...

Brewmaster fell on his knees as soon as he was slashed by the tiger. For a single second, he lost the control of his body's movements and he fell on his knees. Blood was coming out of his chest and the wound was hurting him. He would not fall down from something like that, though. He got up and unseathed his sword. Then, he pointed with it towards the tiger and asked
"Wh-Why... Why are you attacking us without a reason?"
"Rawwwwwwwr!" (You act as if you don't know, huh?)
"Wh-What do you mean?" Brewmaster said while coughing blood.
"Rawwwwwwwwwwwwr!" (You know pretty well...) the tiger responded and moved towards Brewmaster in an attempt to slash him once more.

Brewmaster, though, would not give up. He swiftly blocked the attack with his katana by placing it diagonically over the tiger's diagonical slash and then he pulled it back. The tiger quickly attacked once more with another similar attack. Yet, Brewmaster could block that as well. The panda and the tiger were colliding with each other...

"You are strong... Hmph..." Brewmaster commented.
"Rawwwwwr!" (I am not accepting compliments from you!)
"Why... Why are you attacking us... We have not even done anything to you!"
"RAWWWWWWWWWR! RAWWWWWWWWWWWR!" (Then who is the one who is killing the animals of the place?! I can't think of anyone else except from you, strangers!) the tiger shouted, giving a clue about why it was attacking.

It seemed that there was somebody on the island that was killing the habitats of the animal... Something was going on at the island and Brewmaster and Griz were accused for that.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 am

Griz was surprised when the tiger dodged and ended up further away, he couldn't believe how strong this tiger was and looked at Brew who seemed to understand this tiger's strength. When he saw the tiger attack brew he felt bad as blood dripped from his chest as his wound looked painful and could see the pain on his face too.

Griz wanted to help but didn't know what to do and heard what the tiger had to say. Griz didn't like seeing his captain and the tiger clash he rushed around behind the tiger and threw himself into the air to body slam the tiger to restrain him. As Griz came crashing down he shouted, "Leave my Captain alone!"

Griz didn't know if his body slam would work or even hit the tiger but just wanted the tiger to stop attacking his captain, he hated seeing friends and family in pain, he wanted it to stop and was willing to do anything he could to stop this needless violence.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:09 am

"RAWWWWWWWWWR!" (Like I would ever get hit) the tiger said as he jumped out of the way, dodging Griz's attack once more only for him to fall on the ground. That tiger... It was such a powerful and smart creature. It could not be compared with most other animals at all. It was so fast and so smart that it could easily dodge the attacks of Griz. What was that creature...

"Damn it..." Brewmaster said as he looked at the tiger dodging once more. "Griz, we got to bring him down to ask him why... It seems that he will not say anything at all if we just ask him..." he continued saying, while grabbing the wound on his chest. Apparently, he was still bleeding. The wound he earned from the tiger was big. He definitely needed medical attention soon.

However, before he even did anything else a shot was heard. Surprised with the shot, Brewmaster looked around. Hopefully, neither himself or Griz were injured. The tiger, though, fell on the ground as it had been shot on the leg. Then, another consecutive shot was heard, hitting the tiger on the back and damaging it furthermore.

"What the?!" Brewmaster said, surprised once again.
"Woof, woof!" (Somebody's coming!) Mangix remarked as the figure of a man appeared.

"Well, well... What do we have here? An injured kitty?!" he said and laughed as he looked at the injured tiger that had fallen on the ground. The man who was talking was a tall man, around two meters tall. He had purple hair that was reaching his shoulders and purple beard that reached his chest. He wore a dark blue robe that reached his knees, purple pants and dark blue shoes. He carried a gun on his right hand while he also had a sword on his waist.

[Introduction Box]
[Naxo "Purplebeard" Samo]
[Captain of the Purplebeard Pirates]
[Bounty: 25,000,000]

Behind him there was a very short man that could barely be seen. He was barely one meter tall. He had a long triangle nose and a slim body. His eyes were purple and he wore a purple suit with a violet tie. His hair were covered with a purple cap.
"Did you hit the tiger, Naxo-sama?" he said with a calm voice before he revealed himself.

[Introduction Box]
[Dorothy "Triangle Dwarf" McWine]
[First Mate of the Purplebeard Pirates]
[Bounty: 15,000,000]

"As if he would miss... Why are you always asking for obvious things, Dorothy? It's obvious that the captain would not miss... He never misses..." another man interrupted, appearing right in front of everyone all of a sudden. This man was rather strange. He had a white mask on his face with tiny black spots below the right eye and his hair could not be seen as he had a black hood. His body was very muscular. The upper part of his body was covered with a tight black short sleeved shirt. As for his legs, they were covered with tight black jeans. He had black leather shoes.

[Introduction Box]
[Jingel "Everywhere Man" Bels]
[Navigator of the Purplebeard Pirates]
[Bounty: 10,000,000]

Shocked with all these sudden appearances, Brewmaster decided to ask what was going on "Who are you people?!" he said with a slightly angry tone in his voice. "Why did you shoot that tiger without a reason?"

"It is obvious, is it not?" Dorothy responded while slowly walking towards the captain of the Nature Pirates "That tiger... has been killing... our men..."
"I see... And may I ask why?"
"It is probably because it feels that it's in danger... You see, it's quite harsh to see your friends dying inside their own home for no reason."
"What?!"
"Well, well... They couldn't let us search! That was absurd! We could not do a thing because of these animals!"
"Couldn't do a thing? What do you mean?" Brewmaster asked once more. However, before Dorothy gave him an answer, Naxo shot towards the tiger's head, killing it and interrupting the conversation

"SILENCE, DOROTHY!" he said with a loud voice, stopping Dorothy from talking. "HE DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW WHY WERE ARE HERE... DOES HE? You have said too many things already...".

What were these men aiming for? Why were they killing the animals of the place? And more importantly, how would the crew react upon seeing the tiger being executed? So many questions had just been created and with the tiger killed it seemed that it would be difficult to get some answers fast.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Landing on the ground hard Griz felt the wind knocked out of him and squeezed his eyes shut he knew he would be in pain but not this much and tried to get his breath back. He listened to what Brew said to him and nodded as he rolled over onto his back he heard a gun shot and saw the tiger fall then heard more shots and realised that this tiger had been shot and not himself or Brew.

Seeing a man approach, Griz swallowed hard knowing that these must be the men the tiger spoke of and hoping that Brew wouldn't let his anger swarm him and attack these men. Two more men came closer and Griz panicked as he saw the tiger put out of its misery. He had no idea who these men were but he only wanted to get away.
"Brew these must be the guys the tiger was talking about......we should get out of here and sort out that wound on your chest." Griz knew he wasn't ready for a fight with these men and didn't think Brew was in shape for a fight either. Griz gulped and looked to Brew hoping he could tell him something to do. Griz's mind was searching wildly for things to do but his mind eventually gave out when he looked back at the men. He knew they had been seen and wished they hadn't.
Who knew that it was possible to get into trouble under 10 minutes after docking on an island.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:47 pm

"You know how to speak, too? Oh my God, you are such an intelligent animal!" Naxo said ironically to Griz with a grin on his face while his two subordinates were looking at him and laughed with what they said.
"You always have your sense of humour, Naxo-sama..." Jingel said only to be interrupted by Dorothy who said
"Indeed... I am jealous of you, captain! I wish I had your sense of humour."
"Shut up both of you." their captain said, stopping their smiles and making them look towards him with a serious look. "Now, now..." he continued. "You two seem to be intelligent, unlike the other animals of the island... So, instead of killing you in an instant, I shall give you an option. You can run away... But if we see you right in front of us again, you are doomed to die... Understood?"

As soon as he listened to that, Brewmaster got up. He looked at his injured chest with a serious look on his face, then at Griz. It seemed that he was unable to battle... At least in his current state. If he started a battle, he could bring trouble to Griz and Mangix, as well. He should be cautious before moving. He would have to get medical attention first.

However, one thing was for certain. The panda captain certainly would not let these guys do whatever they wanted on the island. They had just taken the life of the tiger that was actually protecting its home... And it seemed that it was protecting it because they thought Brewmaster and Griz to be friends with those guys. According to the tiger, the animals of the island were being killed... Brewmaster would not allow that, even if he died. He just wanted to ensure that Griz would not be in trouble...

"Understood..." he said while seathing his sword back and turning his back at the pirates. Without saying anything the panda moved back... He was heading for the island's beach. Mangix was barking at him... He knew that he did not do that because he was scared. He could not risk Griz's life though...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Griz listened to the men speaking and the second they mentioned about leaving unharmed then saying out of their way Griz was happy to be let go and his mind was made up, he wanted to get going as soon as possible the thought of sneaking up on these guys and tearing them to pieces came to mind but right now he was more worried about his friend Brew more than anything else.

Griz heard Brew reply by saying understood and was more than happy to get away from these men but he looked at Brew and felt bad about his injury he didn't like seeing him injured as they were friends, and he wanted to help him. He thought about attacking these guys but didn't like Brew's chances for survival as there were 3 men and only Griz with martial arts training and an injured Brew. Griz put an arm around Brew and tried helping him away from these men who. Griz thought about the men allot and tried to remember their faces to avoid running into them again then looked at Brew and asked, "So what now captain?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:24 pm

As the panda captain moved away from the men, he did not speak a single word. He would not turn his head to look at them nor he would turn to speak to Griz. There was nothing to say... He would speak to him later. What mattered for him was to take care of his wound and wait for a day so that he could take on the pirates in a straight forward battle in which he could actually emerge victorious without having any of his friends damaged. He knew that if he battled them at his current condition, he as well as his friends would end up getting killed.

While walking, he grabbed his wound to block the blood from coming out... A few minutes later, when he knew that the pirates were away and could not listen, he said to Griz and Mangix who were following him "Listen well... Griz... Mangix... Under normal circumstances, I would take those guys on. I know we could win against scums like these who don't take life seriously... However, in my current condition it was impossible. And I don't want to risk your lives. Listen well, you two. I am going to wait for one day for the wound to heal slightly... I have a few herbs that can help me on the raft. Tomorrow, we'll come back... And we shall destroy those pirates completely... We won't kill them, we won't do anything like that. We'll just beat them down to the point that they will regret the hour they were born!". Then, he sighed and he looked at the sky. He continued walking and he moved towards the raft...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Griz listened carefully to the words which came from Brew and understood he was angry not only because these men were humans but also because they had killed a simple animal which had only been trying to protect itself and other creatures of this island. Griz felt sorry for the tiger even if he had attacked him, he was still an animal all the same.

Looking at Mangix Griz felt a little upset seeing that his crew were all animals and that if those men saw them again they would simply blow them away. He wanted tog get revenge as did Brew. He agreed with everything Brew said and replied, "I'd be happy to do such a thing to the scum who treat us so badly. They deserve to be beaten down. But after we deal with that wound obviously." Griz accompanied Brew to the raft he wanted to make sure he got there safely. As he walked along side Brew he could smell other fruits and flowers all so sweet. Griz decided he would do as Brew asked and eat plants, he grabbed a hand full of yellow flowers which looked like daffodils only the middle was dark blue, he didn't know what these plants were but chomped on them.

They tasted great, really sweet and chewy, Griz thought to himself he may have found a great substitute and chomped them all down quickly and before he knew it he had eaten a whole bush of them. Griz then realised Brew had continued walking and ran to catch up with him.

When he caught up with Brew he looked to see the blood from his wound was dripping more and the wound looked much worse than he had originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:35 pm

One day later...

On the raft of the Nature Pirates, Brewmaster was lying. His chest was still wounded, however thanks to the herbs he had he managed to somewhat close it down. Apparently, he did not use the herbs as good as a doctor would, but sill he managed to use them well enough to close the wound. Much stress, though, would instantly open the wound and he would start bleeding... He would have to be careful.

However, even if he was careful, he knew that he would get to have his wound opened soon enough. He did not have enough time... He did not know for how long the pirates would be there so he would have to immediately get up and start searching for them with Griz. If they were gone, he would never forget himself as he would not get to avenge the animals of the island and even the strange tiger that was simply attacking them because it was protecting its home, thinking that Brewmaster and Griz were with the pirates.

"It's about time..." Brewmaster said with his serious, as ever, face and he got up. He wore his grey robe over his black robe and he placed his sword under his waist. He started walking and he said "Listen well, Griz... These pirates have probably docked somewhere... We need to start by destroying their ship... Then, we will have plenty of time to search for them... Now, follow me.".

Seconds later, he started walking... He slowly walked in order to be careful with the wound. If he started running he would put himself under stress... So, he would have to avoid tiring his body, at least until he would start fighting.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:53 pm

The night before...

Griz hadn't realised it but he'd eaten some hallucinogenic flowers which made him trip when he arrived at the raft he saw it was far away and tried swimming towards it but could only feel hard ground beneath him and see the raft sailing away as the sun set he could see the flag setting alight and the raft burning away. Griz called out, "NOOOO!"

He had actually been on the shore on his front trying to swim but didn't know it. As he saw the raft burn he felt tears stream down his face wiped them from his face to see blood stained over his paws, being scared of his eyes bleeding he began rubbing them wildly and growling into the sand.

The next day...

Griz woke up on the shore with his eyes itching he sat up and rubbed them then washed his face in the water and saw the raft till there, not burnt and still perfectly fine. He smiled realising it must've been a dream he saw Brew who was looking much better now and told him his plan to destroy the pirates ship. Griz nodded and followed after Brew to find his ship, "So we're going to destroy their ship, I like it, but instead of destroying it why don't we just take it, I mean we're going to need a proper ship eventually aren't we, and if we take their ship then we can lead them back to it and attack them from the ship cause then either way they'll attack us on the ship and they'll lose a ship or we'll get one. So wouldn't it make sense?" Brew was curious what Brew thought about this idea and knew he had the last say so he didn't mind if he shot his idea down, but thought it was still a good idea.

Whilst they were walking Griz saw some of the same sweet flowers he'd eaten the day before and shook his head, they looked familiar and as much as he didn't want to admit it he wanted more of them, he grabbed a pawful and held on to the them thinking that perhaps they would come in handy later.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 pm

While walking away to search for the ship of the pirates, Brewmaster listened to Griz's suggestion, completely surprised. It seemed that his subordinate was right. That really made sense. The two friends could take the ship for theirselves and travel away with it. After all, if they happened to get more crewmates in the crew, they would not be able to move on the small raft that was originally created only for Brewmaster and Mangix...

"You are actually right..." Brewmaster said to Griz, smiling for the first time in front of him. Seeing him smile, Mangix was shocked as Brewmaster rarely actually smiled... Griz had just said something that Brewmaster really liked. "A change of plans I guess..." he said while looking at the sky, watching at the sun that was shining. "First, we steal the ship, then we are hiding it and finally we are chasing the pirates. How does that sound?". Brewmaster wanted to know his friend's opinion...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Griz nodded and when he saw Brew smile it made him feel happy to see his captain smile it wasn't something he had seen Brew do and when he suggested his new idea about hiding the ship he was happy to do so and replied, "It sounds like a great idea Brew, but where are we going to hide it?" Griz looked around and couldn't see anywhere or any ships anywhere but his stomach growled angrily and his nose was picking up a sweet tone.

He walked towards a tree with some beautiful fresh fruits hanging in the tree and he began to shake the tree. 3 fruits dropped from the tree one of which landed on his nose and hurt. He then picked 2 up and threw one to Brew.
"Here I figured you'd be hungry and I know you don't like eating animals, if my nose is right this is a..."Griz sniffed at the fruit. "Mango, I don't know if you like mangos but we need our energy." Griz then dug into the mango and tore it apart with his teeth and claws. Once he'd finished with the mango and left only flattened skin on the ground he looked at Mangix and Brew with mango juice and flesh squashed all over his snout, then he slashed open the 3rd one which had fallen and passed it to Mangix, he thought he might like some food too.

Griz felt much better after eating it then looked out some more for the ship that would soon be theirs. He could see something in the distance just over the top of tree tops something black and fluttering, it looked like a flag but he wasn't entirely sure. "Hey Brew, over there, I think there's a ship." Griz pointed, he was looking forward to taking their ship.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:30 pm

As Brewmaster walked along with Griz who was pointing towards the ship, Mangix stayed behind, eating the strange tree that had fallen of the tree... The dog opened its mouth and ate the weirdly designed fruit, filling his stomach so that he would not starve anymore...

Brewmaster on the other hand did not even pay attention to the dog. Seeing him eating the fruit he took a deep breath and he continued walking. With Mangix away, Brewmaster could fight more freely... If Mangix was around, he would be afraid of using techniques that could possibly hit him. Also, he could lose because of his current injuries and that would bring trouble to Mangix as well. What if his wound opened in the middle of the battle, resulting at a blood loss from the captain's side? Everybody around him would be in absolute danger and there would probably be no ways of escaping...

"Thanks for the fruit, Griz... If that's my last meal, you've to know that I owe you one for offering me a tasteful last meal like that." he said with his serious face, again, as he moved towards the ship. From afar, he could see a few people on the ship. He did not know whether the captain and the other two men were with them... However, he was pretty sure that the ship belonged to these pirates as the flag was a normal jolly roger with a purple beard, ressembling the captain.

"These are our targets... I am pretty sure about it. Look at the flag."
Brewmaster said to Griz, while looking at his enemies who seemed to have not seen them yet. "Let's go..." he whispered, as he started moving towards them in order to start the battle against the pirates! Finally, the Nature Pirates would start their operation to steal the ship!
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Griz was excited to see they had found the ship but upset to hear Brew say his last meal he wouldn't let this be the last meal of Brew. Griz saw Mangix enjoying the fruit and asked Brew, "Do you have any preference how we approach captain?" Griz could see a few people up ahead by the ship and didn't want to left Brew get hurt since his wound wasn't fully healed. Griz was sure he could attack these men without getting hurt and beat them all but he was only being strong as he hated the though of a friend dying because of an injury.

Seeing the pirate ship and the men made him angry for what they had done to that tiger and various other animals he didn't want the same to happen to Brew and waited his captain's reply. Griz was ready to charge right in and tear them to shreds but knew it would be the wrong thing to do since these men where pirates and pirates rob, steal, cheat and lie, pirates were dishonourable, so these men would probably shoot him dead before he even got close. Griz looked at brew then back at the men, "I will not let these men hurt you Brew, they will pay for their crimes against nature."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 pm

"Okay Griz... Go!" Brewmaster said with a decisive look on his face as he started running towards the pirates, finally making them see him because of how loudly he spoke his words. He swiftly run towards them, unseathing his sword in order to start slashing them down and beat them badly. His intention was not to kill them. He would just cause them so major injuries that they would be unable of defending theirselves and their ship...

Without losing any time, he said "Fall down, you life-hating bastards!" as he slashed a pirate at the chest twice, forming an X shaped wound on it. The man tried to strike back by unseathing a sword he carried in his waist but before he could do so, Brewmaster slashed him at the hand quickly, causing him one last injury. Then, two other pirates raised their guns and tried to shoot him. However, at the time they shot him, Brewmaster jumped high and stabbed the air twice with his sword while saying "One Sword Style - Air Stab!", launching two air bullets towards the men that hit them on their hands and made them drop their guns. Seven more men were standing... Would Griz and Brewmaster manage to defeat them?

Meanwhile, in the middle of the small jungle...

Naxo, Dorothy and Jingel had been walking... Dorothy had his hands placed behind his head while the other two were looking around them, as if they were searching for something. They were searching quietly... However, that quiet search was going to be interrupted soon by Dorothy's speech
"Did you find anything, Jingel?"
"Shut up... You are not even helping us and you dare to ask?"
"Huh? What do you mean I am not helping you? I have found the door already... You should actually be thankful because I am giving you the chance to find it and receive the captain's reward... I can't believe that the men we sent a few days ago were killed by that tiger... Those idiots were reduced to ten! That door wasn't such a difficult thing to find. How could most of them get killed without finding the door?!"

"What do you mean? Where is the door, Dorothy?" Naxo asked with a calm voice while taking an evil face, ignoring Dorothy's reference about the men that were killed by the tiger...
What were these three men searching for? And what was that door they were talking about? There were many questions that were arising...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:00 am

Hearing Brew's words spoken and seeing the men aware of their existence Griz knew now it was time to head on in for a full assault taking these men down and charged in to knock these men down with his brute force and martial arts. As Griz saw Brew attack as soon as he was within close enough range to fight with these men Griz reared himself up on to his hind legs and awaited a pirate to attack him. Looking at the men he could see they all looked as ruthless as the man they had encountered in the jungle earlier. Griz gulped feeling a little intimidated by these men then took up his fighting stance and wiped fear from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 am

"Huh?! Why are those bears are attacking us?!" a man said surprised while also raising his gun to shoot towards Griz. However, before he could do so, Brewmaster run towards him with an angry look on his face and with a diagonical slash from his top right shoulder to the bottom left of his body, ultimately cutting him down and defeating him.

"What?!" the remaining six men said, while raising their swords to prepare theirselves for a battle. "I guess we should take them down..." they all mentioned as they jumped towards Griz in an attempt to slash them with their swords. These men were more than Griz but they sure were looking much weaker than him. Without their swords, they would be nothing. How would Griz take care of them?

Meanwhile, in the small jungle...

"There's the door, Naxo-sama!" Dorothy said with a smile on his face, while cutting down a bush and revealing a door that led inside the earth...
"Lahahahahahahahaha!" Naxo laughed upon seeing the door. "Good job... That's why I chose you as my first mate..." he said while opening the door with his right hand and moving the stairs below. While moving, he said "Jingel... Move to the ship and call everyone here... I want all of them... To introduce them our new power... Lahahahahahaha!".
"Yes, sir." Jingel said and he disappeared from the spot in order to move towards the ship and call the subordinates back... Would he reach the ship while the Nature Pirates were still there or not?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: The beauty and the bears (Open to the Nature Pirates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next