One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 pm

In an island called Hizumahan Island, in the Grand Line, everything seems to be quiet. For many years, the island was a quiet place. There was only a small village at the place. In the village, not more than five hundred people use to live and everything is completely peaceful. In the streets of the village after the sun rises until the DUSK, the voices of children can be heard, along with the voices of adults who are discussing or working. In the nights, everything is quiet... And that is how the life on the island goes on... And now, as the sun rises on the island, a story is about to unfold...

"Woof! Woof!" (Come on! Wake up! The sun is up!)
"Hm? What do you want Mangix? I am too tired... I was searching for food in the mountains the whole night..."
"Woof, woof! Woofwoof, woof, woof!" (I know. However, today is the day!)
"Can't I sleep first and then get ready?"
"WOOF! WOOF, WOOF, WOOF!? WOOF, WOOF!" (NO!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU PROMISED ME THAT WE WOULD LEAVE TODAY!)
"Well... If you weren't afraid of water, I wouldn't have to go through this... But whatever... I will get up. Just give me some time to wash myself..." were the words of the creature that woke up.

Then, the creature got up from a bad and stretched itself. It started walking slowly towards a barrel. He opened the barrel and moved his hands inside it. The barrel had some water inside it. The creature drank some water and then moved its hands inside it in order to was them and then wash his face. After he washed his face, he walked towards a small, self made wardrobe that was almost ready to collapse and picked up the only clothes that were inside them. The clothes were nothing else than a black robe, and another grey robe that was wore above the black robe, hiding most of it except from the part of the chest.

Afterwards, the creature walked towards the wall. On the wall, there was a katana. However, the katana was not an ordinary katana he would find at any ordinary shops. It was the katana that the creature made by himself. Apparently, he took the blade from another katana and worked on it to change its hilt to a bamboo hilt. After placing the katana at his waste, the creature started walking outside of the place he was at, that was apparently a cave. As he got out, he looked at the sun that was reflecting on the water. A tear dropped from his eye as he watched at it, and said

"Mangix... Get ready... This is the last time we are going to watch the sun from this place... This is the last time in our home."

Immediately after saying this, a small dog appeared next to him. The dog had a brown body and had a smile on his face. However, even if he carried a smile on his face, he was still as sad as the creature...

"Woof! Woof!" (I know... I know...)
"Pahahahahahahahahahaha-nda!"
"Woof? Woof, woof, woof? (Hm? Why are you laughing?)
"It's just that after so long, I am going to leave from this place... And try to realise my dream."
"Woof... (I see...)

Afterwards, the creature got back at the place. He looked at the right and at the left of the place. He said to the dog.

"Mangix... I am going to miss this cave..."
"Woof... Woof, woof, woof..." (I know... But there is nothing I can do...)
"Right..."

Seconds later, the creature walked towards a mirror. He looked at himself at the mirror. He saw his face. His spots around his eyes and the fur of his hair... He was glad that he looked like he did every day. He did not know why, but every day he woke up, he used to take a look at the mirror. For some reason, he was afraid of something... He was afraid of waking up and see himself in the form of a human... As he was an animal, a panda that suffered because of humans, his greatest fear was nothing more than turning into them. Even if he knew that turning into a human was something impossible, he still looked at his reflection at the mirror every day, to ensure that he kept his animal identity.

"Brewmaster... You are okay..." he said with a relieved face.

Then, he grabbed a small bamboo raft, which he made some days ago, with his left hand and a bag full of supplies with his right hand and walked out of the cave with his dog, Mangix, heading for the sea so that he would finally start sailing...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Griz had fallen asleep against a tree which he'd been rubbing his back against before sleep had taken him. Waking up he yawned letting his jaw open wide then stood up stretching. He leant as far back as he could to stretch his back then scratched his belly. Feeling hungry Griz knew just what to do he got on to his four feet and wondered over to the stream and began digging his claws in for fish. Griz found catching fish easy with his long claws, he managed to catch 3 and swallowed them whole.

Now with his breakfast dealt with he stood up on his hind legs and said in a posh voice "Right now time to find something to do." Griz looked around himself for something to do when he found three small rocks on the ground and remembered seeing juggling in the circus and picked them up and tried his hand at it.

Dropping the rocks many times he grew bored of trying and began kicking them. Griz didn't like not being able to do anything and returned to the stream where he could see his own reflection.
"Damn my bloody birthmark! I look stupid with this red nose." Griz placed his hand over his nose then removed it and covered it again.

Griz hated his red nose birth mark as it made him stand out like a sore thumb he even hated his posh sounding voice too as it just drew more attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 pm

As Brewmaster and Mangix were walking towards the sea, apparently something strange happened. A rock appeared out of nowhere and hit Mangix at the head, causing him to scream in pain quickly and run towards the direction from which the rock came from. He looked at the grizzly bear that was looking his reflection at the water. He barked at him with anger in order to grab his attention. However, the grizzly bear did not do anything and instead he was still looking at the water. As he could not do anything else to grab his attention, the dog quickly moved behind the creature's butt and jumped to bite him, hoping that this would be enough to make Griz pay his attention to himself.

Meanwhile, as Matrix made his desperate efforts to grab Griz's attention, Brewmaster was slowly walking towards him with a relaxed and quiet pace. He had not seen the creature before... At least that was what he thought. He did not know whether he was a friendly creature or not. In case the grizzly bear attacked, he was ready to unseath his sword and use his sword skills to stop him from causing any harm. However, that would only happen if Griz attacked... Brewmaster was not the kind of guy who liked attacking animals. He only liked beating down humans for no reason because of his past experiences with them, after all.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Griz felt the bite and turned instead of roaring loudly and scaring Mangix away he simply turned around saying "Would you mind letting of me? that really hurts." When Griz saw it was a dog he lowered himself down to his four feet then put his nose against Mangix's and breathed out through his nostrils. Griz didn't want to attack such a small creature only frighten him away so he would't bite him again.

Griz then stood up and then tried to pull his waistcoat on more as he felt a slight chill as Brewmaster got closer. Griz then turned to see a panda with a bamboo sword and tilted his head out of confusion.

Griz couldn't understand why this panda had a sword with him, he recognised his face but didn't know where from. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Upon listening to the gentle question of the grizzly bear, Mangix let of him. As soon as he let of him, Brewmaster was about to open his mouth in order to speak his words but before he did so, the dog started talking. "Woof! Woof, woof, woof?!" (Hey you! Why did you throw that rock at me?!") the dog said with an angry face and was expecting an answer from the grizzly bear. However, right after Mangix stopped talking, Brewmaster decided to speak and not let Griz apologise for his action. Instead, there was something else that bothered him... Upon looking at him, he realised that he met him somewhere... "Have we met before?" Brewmaster said before he scratched his head for a second. He tried to remember...

While thinking, though, he noticed something very obvious! The grizzly bear was speaking the human speech. That was something that only a few animals could do and most of these animals were the animals that took part in the Nezumahan Project. Eager to learn whether or not Griz was a part of the project, Brewmaster asked "Hm... Grizzly bear... Do you know anything about the Nezumahan Project?" and waited for the creature's answer. The panda swordsman wanted to learn what was going on... He wanted to know if he wasn't the only remaining animal at the place that took part in the secret and inhumane project of the World Government, after all.

Upon seeing him acting like this, Mangix was surprised... His friend had told him about that Project. If Griz really proved to be a part of it, that would be great. Maybe he could want to assist Brewmaster in his effort...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Gris said to Mangix "I tried juggling but couldn't do it so I kicked it away, I didn't mean to hit you." Griz heard the words "Nezumahan Project" from the panda's mouth and felt his back shiver. Griz replied "I was part of that project, those bastards made me stand out even more than normal, as if this bright red birth mark wasn't enough to make me stand out they had to make me talk, if I had known I would sound this posh then I would never have gone along with it so easily. I would've put up a fight." Griz then looked at the panda and said "I take it you we're part of it too?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:56 pm

"Woof, woof!" (That's no excuse!) Mangix said even if his face showed that he forgave Griz for what he did.

Then, Brewmaster listened carefully at Griz's words. Apparently, as he expected, the grizzly bear was also a part of the Nezumahan Project. Just like Brewmaster, Griz suffered horrible experiments and was forced to develop human speech and human intelligence, as well as human mannerisms and human tactics. Then, he listened to the grizzly bear's question. He was wondering whether Brewmaster was a part of the project or not. And upon listening to the question, Brewmaster raised his head and looked at the sun. Horrible memories were coming to Brewmaster's mind. Memories that made him cry for many nights after he escaped... Memories that made him develop a bit of hatred for himself because he remembered that he gained human intelligence, thanks to them, and started being like a human. Memories that made him despise humans more than anything. At least he still kept his noble heart...

"Yes, I was..." Brewmaster said with an extremely serious voice... Afterwards, in order to change the subject and avoid having Griz to ask him about his experiences in the secret project, he said "So... What is your name?". With that question not only he would change the subject, but he wold also get to know the grizzly bear's name...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Griz could see in the pandas face he was remembering painful memories which is why when he was asked what his name was he replied "Griz, I was called Griz at the circus I used to live on. What's your name and how come your not questioning my red nose most people do and most others make fun of me for having a posh voice too?" Griz wanted to know more about this panda as he looked interesting and had gone through the same painful experiments as him.

Griz could remember being taught Aikido and that was the one thing he liked which humans did for him other than that he hated everything else they had done to himself and family throughout his life.

Feeling the sun down on his fur was nice he liked it as it hadn't felt it on his fur in a while. It felt unusual but wonderful to be among nature and feel the suns warm rays and gentle breeze against his skin. Being experimented on he never got to experience it, no able to experience it again it made him feel one with nature and more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:19 pm

"Hm? Who am I to question your red nose and make fun of your posh voice?" the panda asked to the grizzly bear with a serious tone in his voice. "If I did so, I should be asked why I am capable of speaking like a human... If you criticise somebody about something, especially in order to make them feel bad, you should expect bad words from them, too. I am not the kind of person who likes teasing others... So don't think that your red nose and your posh voice are problems at all. Besides... Your voice reminds me more of that of animals, rather than mine. My voice reminds me of the voice of those damned humans..." he continued saying, explaining the reasons why he did not tell anything to Griz about him. Then, he slowly walked towards him and he left the bag of supplies that he carried on the ground. Afterwards, he raised the hand that was carrying them and moved it towards Griz, in oder to greet him.

"I am Brewmaster and that dog is my friend and partner, Mangix." he continued. The panda had now full introduced himself and his friend to the grizzly bear.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Griz smiled as he heard what Brewmaster had to say it made him happy to hear someone say such things as this. He grabbed Brewmaster's hand and shook it grateful that he as a bigger man than most of the other animals he'd met we're.

Griz then patted Mangix and offered Brewmaster a seat, he pushed a large rock over towards him and said "Sit." Griz then said "So what did you do before the experiments then?" Griz was interested in finding out about people's pasts and since he knew and had experienced the experiments he wanted to know about before that.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Although Brewmaster did not have much time, as he had to sail while the sea was still safe, he decided to sit. Apparently, it was the first time after so long that he met another animal that suffered the same fate as he did and so he wanted to discuss with Griz. Without even thinking it, he accepted the grizzly bear's offer and he took a seat. As soon as he took his seat, he started explaining.

"Well..." he said "I am not coming from the Grand Line. In fact, I am coming from East Blue... I used to live in the wild there, until the island I lived on entered the World Government and the World Government layed their hands on several animals for the Nezumahan Project... Unluckily enough for me, I was the one to be selected from the pandas...". Then, a tear fell from his eye and he moved his hand to clean it. After he did so, he decided to ask

"What about you Griz? What did you do before you were taken for the project and how did you end up there? Did they force you just like me or did you follow them?". Brewmaster would be something more than happy to learn...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Griz saw a tear form and said "I'm sorry, I don't want you to talk about it if its too painful." Griz then looked away and said " I was born into a circus life and learned how to ride a unicycle, I tried learning how to do a few circus tricks but my mum refused and when I tried to defend her we we're both sold for being too dangerous and the World Government we're the ones who bought us. After that I think you know what happened."

Griz dropped his head in anger it was the first time he showed the expression on his face. He could feel the pain in his heart of his mother being treated so badly, he hated remembering it but couldn't forget it.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 am

Brewmaster got up as soon as he listened to the story of Griz. That was another sad story. It was not very similar to his, but both stories ended up in the same way. Both himself and Griz ended up at the hands of the World Government and so they shared the same fate at the Nezumahan Project. However, that part belonged to the past. At least for the panda.

Seeing Griz's anger, Brewmaster decided to do something. He did not know if that was right and if it was the best for Griz. He did not know if the bear would accept it... But still, he decided to give it a try. Brewmaster said "Well... Griz... Today, I am sailing away from this island, along with Mangix. I was planning to do that for quite a while and today is going to be the day... So, do you want to j-".

As he spoke his words, many shots were heard. With a surprised face, he turned his head and he started running towards the place where the shots came from. He had a bad feeling about it... At the time the shot was heard, he felt that his heart was hit with it... And he was right. As he arrived at the place the shot came from, he saw something that surprised him completely. From a small cliff that had a view over the village, he could see several World Government agents attacking the village and the people inside it. The people of the village were screaming... What was going on and why was the Government attacking the place? Brewmaster did not know... However, he was determined to learn on his own.

Without thinking for a second, he rushed down the cliff and started running towards the village with great speed. He did not turn his back to see if Griz and Mangix followed him. He only wished that they supported him in his attempt to stop the World Government from attacking the village and causing more pain... They had done enough to him, Griz and the other animals of the Nezumahan Project. Even if Brewmaster despised humans, he would not let them suffer from his worst enemy...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 am

Griz heard the shots and saw Brewmaster run towards the shots he followed out of curiosity also because he didn't want his new friend to be hurt. Griz followed him to the village running on all four of his feet. He could see that the world government we're attacking the village and then looked at Brewmaster.

Griz could tell he wanted to dispose of the World Government and said to him "I know what you want to do." Griz wanted to help as these guys we're responsible for what had happened to them. Griz then headed towards the town running in on all four feet with breeze pushing past him and through his fur. Griz knew his entrance to the village would be seen as an animal attack but he was ready for what would come his way.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:40 pm

As Griz run towards the village, Brewmaster started running faster and faster, until he arrived at the entrance. There, there were two people guarding the place. Both of them wore the standard World Government Agent uniform. They were dressed in black suits and also wore a cap with them. One of them had blue eyes and short blond hair, had a small nose and also had a scar on his right chin, probably from a battle. The second one's face was completely different. He had a very long nose, sunglasses on histhat covered his eyes, black ,long, curly hair and was also seen smiling.

Apparently, both of them were not officers that took part in the Nezumahan Project, so they did not know about Brewmaster's identity at all. As Brewmaster reached them, they were surprised by his appearance. After all, it was not natural to see a panda that was carrying a katana and was dressed like a human. The blond one said as he watched at him

"Look... The fuss made this weird panda come over here...".
"Really~~~~~~?"
the second one responded with a cheerful voice.
"Yes... Can you not see that he is weird?"

Upon listening to that, Brewmaster decided to speak his words. He grabbed his sword and got it out of its seath. He said with a serious look on his face
"That was how the human scum race wanted me... So, yes, I'm weird. Is there a problem with it?"

As soon as they listened to Brewmaster, who also seemed to know how to speak, both of them were shocked. They did not know what they run into. However, as they noticed that he wanted to have a battle with them, they decided to take the creature on so that they would block him from entering the village and causing trouble to the Government with their mission. While at the begining both of them prepared to attack him, the blond one said
"You are way too harsh with your enemies officer Sheppard. I shall take him on to interrogate him, too, before eliminating him."
"Whatever."
the black haired man said, as he let his partner get ready to start the battle with his enemy.

"So, what are your motives, panda?" he asked with curiosity."
"You may find out by yourself..." Brewmaster responded, as he pointed towards his enemy with his bamboo-hilted katana, in order to show that the battle had started and that he was chosen as his target.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Griz saw and heard everything between the world government agents and Brewmaster and smiled. He then thought that Brewmaster could easily handle these two agents and sneaked past them into the town. In the town griz could see the World Government getting the upper hand and he decided he would over the village people a helping hand as a bear instead of a project. He didn't want to stand out any more than a normal bear would so he chose not to speak.

Griz could see a large group of agents leading some villagers out of their house and Griz didn't like it so he got on all four feet and charged at them quickly ready to do some damage. As he collided with them the villagers ran for safety as far as they were concerned Griz was a bear and nothing more. Griz then roared loudly as the agents got to their feet. One of the agents a young looking one with a rounded face and green eyes looked at Griz frightened then shouted "Shoot him!" Griz didn't want to be shot and swiped the guns from their hands. He noticed these guys weren't going to give up easily.

The agents surrounded Griz and tried climbing on to him to subdue him with their own hands. He wasn't going to let them drag him down. Griz could feel his knowledge of Aikido begging to be let out when all of the sudden he found himself using a knife hand attack on an agent who jumped directly at him. Griz's paw had made contact with his forehead and killed him because of the strength from his paw and the momentum from the man's leap. Griz was shocked and threw the others off of himself then roared again and used his counting knife hand technique. Using this technique he managed to either knock out or badly injure agents who'd surrounded him as his knife hand attack had hit them in the face or shoulder and caused such great pain it as hard to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:10 pm

As Griz moved past him, the man with the black and curly hair that was blocking the entrance decided to move and stop the grizzly bear from causing any trouble to the weak officers that were sent inside the village for the mission. Apparently, the man was not at their calliber. He was much, much stronger. He moved with great speed towards Griz and appeared in front of him, stoping the bear from performing the knife technique with a bare hand. That way, he would prevent the injure of the officers that were assigned inside the village. After he stopped the technique, he jumped backwards and pointed towards Griz with his right hand. He said "Oh, well... Injuring our weak officers is nothing... I shall be your opponent." and he took his battle stance in order to get ready for the battle with the grizzly bear.

Upon that encounter, all the officers looked at the agent that prepared to take on Griz... He seemed to be quite popular between the agents...

Meanwhile, at the entrance of the village... The agent that Brewmaster was going to battle pulled out two daggers out of his belt and took the battling stance of an assassin. He said

"You seem to not be the kind of guy who talks... That is going to make my job difficult."
"On the other side, you like talking a lot from what I see..." Brewmaster responded, trying to mock down the agent as he run towards him in order to clash his sword with his dagger. He swang his sword and tried an upper slash attack, only for it to get blocked by the daggers of the agent.
"You are quite good at swordsmanship..."
"I would not say the same about you." the panda said, as he pulled his sword back and attempted to stab the agent at the chest. However, in no time, the man disappeared, probably using a technique that increased his speed, and reappeared behind Brewmaster. The panda was shocked at that and looked at him with a shocked face, as he felt one of the daggers stabbing through his back. Brewmaster had just taken the first hit from the agent... Would that turn the tables of the battle?
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Griz saw attack was stopped by a man and when he said he will be his opponent he decided to throw him off guard a little bit by saying "Ok then I'm ready for you, although admittedly I wasn't expecting you to stop my attack." Griz then used his heaven and hell throw technique as quickly as he could. His paws wrapped around the agent and threw him Griz was hoping he would find it hard to land as he threw him towards the brick all of a building. Griz saw the man land easily back on his feet and waited for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:28 pm

While the screams of the people who lived in the village were heard along with gunshots, Griz was battling Sheppard, a world Government Officer who seemed to be quite strong. Upon seeing that Griz waited for him, Sheppard took a smile on his face. He jumped on the air and spinned around his body, while taking a strange battle stance as he landed on the ground. His left hand was wide open while the right hand was closed, like he was preparing to land a punch. He rushed towards the grizzly bear quickly and he moved his right fist forward in order to punch him. Would the attack work or not? Sheppard, Griz and the agents who were watching the battle between them would find out soon... Very soon...

Meanwhile, at the entrance of the village...

"What the..." Brewmaster said as he looked at the dagger that pierced through his body being pulled out of it. His enemy really got him with that attack. He damaged him at the back and now he was weakened. However, thanks to the fact that he had a big body, the attack hopefully did not reach any vital organs.
"You are lucky enough to be an animal... If you were a human like these in the village... Oh well..." the agent said with a smile on his face. He wanted to make Brewmaster understand that if a human was hit with an attack like that, he would probably end up killed. And so he did. Brewmaster could see at the face of his enemy a special agent of the Government that could definitely have a chance at taking him down... And the man was not even the one who started this mission. If the guy was a simple agent then how strong could the leader of the mission be and how strong could the high ranked people of the World Government be? So many questions came to his mind upon taking that hit...
"Damn you!" Brewmaster said with an angry look on his face, as he run towards his enemy and attempted to slash him down with a diagonical slash multiple times, only for the blond man to dodge with simple movements of his body. He was very fast and it would be difficult for Brewmaster to hit him, even with a single slash. "How am I going to beat that guy..." he wondered, while he looked at him dodging most of his attacks.
"I know what you are thinking... You are thinking how you are going to beat me if I dodge all of your attacks like that, right?" he asked with a smile on his face, surprising Brewmaster. Who was that man? Was he a Devil Fruit user that could read through minds or did he simply predict his thoughts? If he could predict what Brewmaster thought, that would make things even more difficult... Brewmaster definitely had a very big disadvantage against his enemy.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Griz saw Shepard's fist flying towards him and knew what to do. As the punch came his way Griz dug his claws into Shepard's arm as it hurtled towards him and used the momentum from the punch to carry him past him up and round aiming his punch at the ground. Griz watched as Shepard's fist collided with the ground and let his claws exit his arm with blood spurting out. Griz then seeing that Shepard was on the floor crouching used his Rotary throw technique and threw him up into the air. Griz could see other agents around him watching the fight and felt self concious but ignored it as he leapt into the air at Shepard and launched a knife hand attack at him using both of his paws in case one missed.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:59 pm

[lol, please don't call hits like digging claws or control the characters because they might be having an impact in the storyline]

Surprisingly enough, as the man was thrown in the air, he seemed to have lost the battle. He immediately got hit with the Knife Hand attack that the grizzly bear used and he was sent on the sky. Blood came out of his body and he fell on the ground, seemingly unconscious. Everyone thought that he was defeated so easily... However, something else was going on... The man's body started rotting all of a sudden and a skeleton form of his was revealed to everyone, much to their shock. Then, skin started growing again back at his body and the man seemed to be safe and sound...

Knowing that this would make the grizzly bear ask what was going on, before he even did so, he started explaining "Before you ask me... I am going to tell you. I am a Devil Fruit user. I have eaten a fruit called Rotto-Rotto no Mi that allows me to rot my flesh and regrow it... Along with the rotten flesh, I get rid of their injuries... So, guess what. I am safe and sound.". Afterwards, he disappeared from his previous spot, using a strange technique. He probably run fast enough. A second later, he reapppeared behind Griz, he raised his right leg and without saying anything he attempted to strike the bear at the back with his kick. Would the attack hit or not?

Meanwhile, out of the village...

Brewmaster took a deep breath in order to calm down. Apparently, if he did not calm down, he would end up getting defeated by his enemy. His life had taught him that those who would be calm and would wait would win in a battle, not the ones who would attack recklessly. But how would he wait to see his opponent's movements if he moved faster than Brewmaster? The panda would end up getting hit by his attacks and would probably end up defeated... He should risk. He had to decide whether he should attempt an attack against his enemy or if he should wait to block him and strike back.

Before he decided, though, his enemy appeared in front of him again and with his two daggers he attempted to slash the panda at the chest and cause him a great deal of damage. Brewmaster grabbed his sword and put it in the front, blocking the attacks at the last second. Maybe that was his chance. He could do something from a close distance with his fastest technique. He pointed towards his enemy with his sword and said "One Sword Style - Air Stab!" as he stabbed the air and an air blade as big as a bullet moved towards him with extreme speed and impaled him at the right of his chest. Brewmaster had just hit his enemy...

"What...the..." the man said with a surprised face. "That attack was... much faster than I expected..." he continued saying.
"And you haven't seen anything..." Brewmaster said with a determined look on his face. He grabbed his bamboo hilted katana with both his hands and swang it on the air, creating a powerful Air Blade that moved towards the agent, in an attempt to cut him down and defeat him, while saying "One Sword Style - Air Slash"...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Griz saw Shepard's devil fruit power put to use and couldn't believe what he had just done. When he learnt he had the eaten the Rotto-Rotto devil fruit he thought to himself shit. When He disappeared Griz panicked not knowing where the enemy was until he was hit. Griz fell forward onto his four feet in pain then swung himself around on his front two feet brining his body around for a spinning kick into Shepard. Griz hoped his attack would hit Shepard but couldn't be sure if it would or not. As he swung around he could feel his waistcoat fluttering and hear talking from people watching the fight. Griz's feet neared Shepard but he didn't know if he would be able to dodge his attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:04 pm

"Soru!" Sheppard said as he started kicking the ground rapidly and disappeared from his spot, just before the kick of the grizzly bear reached him. At the last second, he managed to get away and reappeared in front of Griz. He said "Phew... That attack could have caused me quite a lot of damage..." as he stretched himself and closed his left fist while opening his right one. Afterwards, he quickly started running towards the IQ echanced animal in an attempt to strike him with a powerful punch and cause him some damage. The battle was getting more and more intense... Who would emerge victorious?

Meanwhile, at the entrance...

"Wh-What is this attack coming? I have... I have a strange feeling... Why can I not move my legs? Why am I standing at my position? Am I tired... Or am I scared?" the blond guy wondered as he looked at the air slash. He sighed while watching at the air blade approaching him and said "You win... Mister Panda..." as the attack hit him at the chest and caused him a big, diagonical wound. Great amounts of blood got out of the wound upon the air blade collided with him... He instantly fell on the ground unconscious while holding one of his daggers at one of his hands, and with the other one falling at Brewmaster's legs. Brewmaster looked down at the dagger. He picked it up and started smelling it. That smell... It reminded him of his. That was probably the dagger that stabbed him on the back. He placed it in his waist and he moved towards the unconscious agent. He said "You are lucky enough to have me as your opponent... Otherwise, I would have killed you with your own dagger.". Seconds later, he turned his back at him and he started running towards the village in order to find Griz and see what he was doing...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Seeing the rotto rotto man appear then coming to throw a punch at him Griz smiled as he landed back on his back to feet from the sweeping kick. Griz leant to his right side and threw himself up into the air with his front paws. As Griz flew into the air he rotated around planning to land on the rotto rotto man and squash him. Griz having finally turned all the way around came crashing down towards the ground on his arse. Griz didn't know if the man's attack was too quick or gravity on him was so strong he'd hit the ground too quickly, but he hoped he'd land on the man so he could then claw him to pieces with his might unkempt claws. Griz focused on landing on the man and prepared himself for anything which may go wrong. As Griz hurtled towards the ground he thought about killing the man and realised he didn't care if he did, he probably deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:22 pm

The man looked at the grizzly bear that was falling towards him for a full body slam. A heavy creature like Griz would definitely damage him. Not only that, but also he would be unable to heal his injuries, since his bones would be broken from the attack. Sheppard was ready to get out of the way and avoid the attack. However, at the time he was ready to move, he listened to the agents around him screaming. He turned his head to see and what he saw was the newly arrived Brewmaster who was slashing down any agents he happened to run onto, followed by his dog Mangix. "What the heck..." he thought as he looked upwards and realised that it was too late. Griz crashed on him and broke his bones, damaging him to the point that he instantly fell unconscious. It would be difficult to survive from an attack like that, after all...

Seeing Griz defeating his enemy, Brewmaster seathed his sword. Apparently, he was done with defeating the weak agents that were around. However, they had to learn why they were attacking the village and most importantly where the people from the village disappeared at. Since they came to the place, they had not seen any people dressed like the people of the village. They only listened to their screams. Brewmaster sighed and said with a serious face "Griz... Search for the humans of the village at the east side of the village and I will search to the west. If you find out any agents of the World Government, beat them down and try to learn why they are attacking the place." Afterwards, he started running towards the west side, followed by Mangix, hoping to find the people of the village...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 1: Bear your problems! (Open to me and Metal Horse)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next