One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:01 am

"Where am I? What am I doing here? What is this darkness that surrounds me? Where is Mangix? Where is Griz? What are those strange voices? And what is this smell? It is so... unfamiliar..." were the questions inside the mind of the unconscious panda, Brewmaster, right before he woke up...

*Flashback*

In the middle of the ocean, a violent storm takes place. In the center of that storm, a small bamboo raft with three creatures on it, one panda that carried a sword, one grizzly bear and a dog were riding it. However, none of them seemed to be able to ride it perfectly. After all, the raft was small and made of bamboo. It would be impossible for the ship to get out of that storm and survive.

"What are we going to do now, Mangix?" Brewmaster asked with a worried face.
"Woof, woof!" (I don't know you are the captain!)
"Damn it!"
Brewmaster shouted, right before a lightning struck the raft and burnt it down.

Brewmaster looked at his friends that were sinking in the water... He raised his hand in order to grab them, but he could not reach them. Afterwards, the waves dragged him away from them and he swallowed great amounts of water, falling unconscious...

*Flashback ends*

Now...

As Brewmaster opens his eyes, he looks above him. He watches at the sea above him with surprise... He asks "Where am I?" with a surprised look on his face. As soon as he asked, a strange man appeared in front of him. The man had a blue body and long, green curly hair. He had sharp teeth and wore a green vest that revealed his chest, grey pants and green shoes. His chest had a few scars. He said

"Oh, you woke up... You are lucky enough that I found you..."
"And who are you?" Brewmaster asked with curiosity.
"I am Tody, the prince... And this place is the Fishman Colony, a small colony of fishmen and mermen..."

Last edited by Maxulus on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:22 am

Waking up with blurry vision and the faces of what looked like fishmen. Griz was confused if he was dreaming or what he was seeing was really there.

*Flashback*

As the lightning strike hit the raft Griz was frightened and leapt up on to two feet the waves smashing against the raft violently caused Griz difficulty to stand up. He slipped due to the water and slid off the raft. As he sunk under the water for a brief moment he panicked then reached up as he resurfaced to see the burning raft in pieces. He swallowed allot of water then his vision slowly began to become dark.

*Flashback*

Griz had always heard about fishmen but he never believed they existed, he heard many stories about them and fishman island and had always thought it was a myth, but seeing what he could make out through blurry eyes and feeling lips pressed against his mouth followed by pressure being applied to his chest, Griz sat up and coughed out some water. He rubbed his eyes and took at look at what he had previously thought was a fishman. Griz was shocked with what he saw and froze for a second.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 am

"Fishman...Colony?" Brewmaster asked with a surprised look on his face.
"Indeed... This place is a colony belonging to Fishman Island."
"Fishman...Island?"
"ARE YOU THAT STUPID?! DON'T YOU KNOW FISHMAN ISLAND?"
"Am I supposed to know so?" Brewmaster said with a serious look on his face.
"INDEED! THAT PLACE IS THE PARADISE! Other than this place, of course..."
"Whatever... And what are you?"
"ARE YOU THAT IDIOT?! I SAID FISHMAN COLONY! I AM A FISHMAN!"
"A fishman? I never knew that there were hybrids between fish and humans..."
"Hmph, don't compare us with humans... We are very different."
"Different? Tell me more..."
"You see, Fishmen are always treated as an inferior race by humans... Some of us are being caught and are used as slaves."
"Slaves? Oh well... That's how humans are... I shouldn't be surprised..."
"Indeed... But w-wait a second! HOW ARE YOU TALKING AT ALL? YOU ARE AN ANIMAL..."
"You have no right to know... And look who is talking... You are a fish..." Brewmaster said in order to mock the fishman...
"Whatever..."

Meanwhile, at the spot were Griz was...

A small sized fishman, half of Griz's size appeared in front of him. The fishman seemed to be quite old and very slow. He had a green body and a shell on his back. He wore glasses and carried a long wooden staff that helped him move. He said to the grizzly bear "Who are you?" with a serious look on his face... The fishman that ressembled a sea-turtle was asking for Griz's identity...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:07 am

Griz looked at the old turtle and saw an old turtle may hybrid looking creature, Griz raised an eyebrow then said "I'm.........Griz, I'm a grizzly bear, thanks for rescuing me....I think. Griz tried remembering what happened and thought back.

Griz remembered seeing the raft burning and sinking under the water. He shook his head then looked back at the old turtle then said "So are you a fishman or something like that?" Griz was surprised to see this man and then realised he'd just essentially kissed this old guy. Griz wiped his mouth with his paw and said "No offence but did you really have to resuscitate me yourself, don't you have any young mermaids who could've done this instead?" Griz didn't mean to be rude but he was just speaking his mind which is something the human intellect hadn't hadn't really taught him he should do.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 am

"Shut up, you perverted animal! You should thank me for having your life!" the turtle fishman said with a funny look on his face, at the time he hit Griz on the head with it in a funny way. Then, he turned his back. He sighed and took a deep breath before he started speaking his words with a tired voice. He said

"Well... You seem to know about fishmen... So may I ask who you are? I believe you have to tell me since I need to know who is the person I saved... Am I right?"

Meanwhile, at Brewmaster's place...

Brewmaster got up and looked at the fishman with the blue skin. He patted him on the shoulder and said

"Anyway... Thanks for saving me. I am Brewmaster."
"I see. It wasn't anything great."
"Well, it wasn't for you. But for me, it was imporant since my life was saved."
"Are you always like that?"
"Hm? Always like what?"
"Nevermind."
"Well, to be honest... You are the very first person to ever save me... So I appreciate it..."

"Really? I see why you are acting like that..." Tody said while stretching himself. Then, with a smile on his face, he asked "So, are you hungry?".

As soon as he listened to that, Brewmaster touched his belly and started thinking of eating. He could feel his dummy wanting some food... He said "Yes... But I am only eating plants.".
"I see..." Toby responded and he started walking away after asking Brewmaster to follow him.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 am

Griz rubbed his head, then stood up and said "Sorry, I'm Griz and as you can see I'm a grizzly bear. By any chance have you seen my friend? He is a panda, he white with black spots on him or black with white covering most of his body, I'm not sure, either way you wouldn't happen to know where abouts he is would you?"

Griz looked at the turtle fishman and said "I've heard about fishmen, but I never actually thought you existed." Griz approached the fishman and began poking him then pinched him. "Wow you are real, so this isn't some wild dream where all the stories about fishmen I've heard are making up some weird dream. You actually are REAL!" Griz smiled and then realised he was probably in line for another hit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:43 am

"Your friend? A panda?" the old turtle fishman asked as soon as he listened to the grizzly bear's words. "I haven't seen anything..." he said while scratching his head. Afterwards, he listened to Griz while he spoke about thinking that fishmen were inexistent. He smiled and with a voice that showed that he wanted to explain, he started saying "Well... There are quite a few people who believe that we do not exist and act like that..."

Then, he started walking. He said "So... How did you end up in the middle of the ocean?" and waited for an answer.

Meanwhile, in a restaurant at the place...

Brewmaster is eating plants along with the fishman that shaved his life before. As he eats he is asking "So... Did you find anybody else except from me?"
"Well, we found a dog..." he responded "But the dog is now resting."
"A dog only?" Brewmaster said with a worried look on his face.
"Yes..."
"Did you not find a grizzly bear?" he asked, while hoping to get a negative answer. He hoped that Griz was found by Tody.
"No... Apparently not..." Tody said and Brewmaster started crying, thinking that his friend was lost in the sea...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:25 am

Griz thought back and replied "I was sailing on a bamboo raft at sea when the waves got violent lightning began striking down and hit our raft. I was set on fire and torn apart. I slipped off of it and fell into the water then I began to black out after swallowing allot of water, after that I don't remember anything apart from waking up just now. Thanks for that by the way." Griz looked around then said to him "So what's your name and is there anywhere we can get some food, I eat......" Griz thought for a moment then realised he couldn't say he ate fish to a fishman. Griz then paused and thought to himself. "I eat meat?" He said in a questioning way hoping he wouldn't be beaten for saying so.

Griz knew he had to be careful what he said here as he was starving and surrounded by the kind of things he would usually eat. Griz smiled at the fishman exposing his sharp teeth and a few pieces of salmon which were caught in his teeth from an earlier meal days before.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:46 pm

"Sailing on a bamboo raft in the middle of the Grand Line?" the old turtle fishman asked with a shocked face. "The Grand Line is a very dangerous sea... I am surprised that you managed to reach this point of the sea with a raft... Very surprised." he continued saying, while getting a pipe out of his pants. He sighed for a second and started smoking the pipe. He scratched his head afterwards. The man looked carefully at the bear... Griz looked like he was starving...

Afterwards, he listened to him asking for food. He said "Well... I will get you to the restaurant... You are lucky that you don't eat fish, you know... Those who eat fish here are usually chased down by fishmen... Especially by the ruler of the place, Combolt...". However, as soon as he watched at the grizzly bear smiling, revealing the pieces of salmon that were caught in his teeth, he freaked out. His face started looking pale and the man screamed loudly before falling unconscious because of the shock. Everyone who happened to listen to the scream started moving towards the old man... What would Griz do? Would he leave and hide or stay there? It was up to him to decide.

Meanwhile, in the restaurant...

While Brewmaster was eating, Tody barely listened to the scream. The scream sounded familiar to him, yet he could not understand whose the voice was completely.
"Did you listen to that scream?" he asked to Brewmaster while standing up from his chair.
"Hm? Which scream?" Brewmaster responded with his head looking towards the food that he was eating. He was concentrated on eating that he did not listen to the scream.
"It must have been my idea." he said back to the panda before sitting down once again...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Listening to what the turtle said to him Griz nodded and agreed it was surprising if you thought abut it, sailing the Grand line on a bamboo raft. It was also just as surprising that we did manage to make it this far, but Griz shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Seems fate wants us to get far."

Griz saw the turtle man go pale and when he screamed he held his ears as it was very loud and high pitched. Griz panicked as he knew that scream was heard everywhere, he saw the turtle man pass out. Griz then continued his sentence, "or maybe fate was me to die here." Griz knelt down beside him trying to wake him up. Then he tasted the little bit of salmon in his teeth and pulled it out. Griz looked at it then ate it and saw other fishmen around approaching he knew when the old guy awoke he would tell the other fishmen about this so he didn't know what to do other than run. Griz picked the old man up and ran over to a nearby fishman he said to him, "Here look after him, he's had a rather nasty shock, I need to go find my friend." Griz then ran off as quickly as he could on all four of his paws, he caught the scent of some lovely smelling food but did his best to resist it as he knew fishmen would be coming after him soon, he tried running but felt his stomach growl viciously and stopped running and gave into the hunger.

Griz ran to the restaurant unable to fight the hunger in his stomach, it was hurting a little bit but he couldn't help it even with human IQ his primal instinct was still to eat when he felt hungry.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:13 pm

As Griz run off in order to avoid getting in trouble, the man that he gave the turtle fishman to, as well as the others who happened to be around and came after listening to the screm started following him in order to get him. They did not know what he did, but if he made the old man pass out he probably did something that was worth of punish. In the people that followed him, a fishman with a yellow cap and a yellow suit who had a deep red skin color started chasing him. As he run and got noticed, the other fishmen stopped running and let him do the job while saying with a face that could not hide their deep amazement "Officer Star Bond!"

[Introduction Box]
["Officer" Star Bond]
[Stafish Fishman]

Who was that man? And why did the people of the place stop simply because of his pressence? There were so many questions that needed answers while things were getting more and more complicated...

Meanwhile, in the restaurant...

Brewmaster was touching his belly that was full of food. He stretched himself and drank some water before he started speaking to Tody, his new friend.
"Well, well... You got some nice food at your place, you know."
"Do we?" Tody asked.
"Indeed... I never happened to eat plants like these. I really liked them."
"Hahaha. Thanks."
"It is okay."
"Anyway... Shall we go?"
"Sure, Tody. But who is going to pay the bill?"
"Leave it to me, my friend." he responded while calling somebody to pay the restaurant for the food and the services...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Griz turned his head to see all the other fishmen had stopped chasing him, one hadn't and he was catching up too. Griz sped up his running pace worried what they would do to him. As he ran the thoughts which crossed his mind were ridiculous but he was scared. He had heard fishmen were about 10 times stronger than humans and this was one myth he didn't want to find out the answer to.

Griz could smell the yummy food was getting closer and closer but as he looked behind him he realised so was the fishman. He was hard to miss wearing a yellow suit. Griz eventually realised he couldn't run forever and was about to stop and wait for the fishman to do whatever it was he would do. But Griz saw Brewmaster and smiled, as he got closer he called out "BREW!" Griz was happy to see him and sped up his running.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:56 pm

As Griz was getting closer, Star started reaching him. He would not let him go like that, even if he found him. He would catch him and interrogate him. He wanted to know what he did and the old turtle fishman fell unconscious... However, before he caught the grizzly bear, Griz started speeding up. It seemed that Griz found somebody he knew... Could he run to get assistance from somebody? He did not know...

As soon as he listened to Griz shouting his name, Brewmaster raised his hand in order to greet him. He said to Tody while Griz was running towards him "Well, well... That grizzly bear is Griz... He is the person I sailed with... He is a good guy, if you exclude the fact that he is eating lots of fish." Brewmaster said to Tody. When he listened to that, Tody was shocked. He said "What?!" before he started running towards Griz in order to stop him and arrest him for his actions. Brewmaster did not know that those who ate fish were considered criminals by the laws of the place so he accidentally gave out his friend...

"Why is he running?" Brewmaster wondered, before he started following Tody in order to see why he was moving towards his friend... He wanted to know what was going on...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Griz stopped running when he realised the fishman behind was catching up, he was running low on breath and didn't want t run any more. Griz stopped running and turned to face the fishman standing with his front pas up. Griz didn't like being in trouble but seemed to be nothing he could do since he heard Brew tell the fishman he was sitting with that Griz ate fish. Griz didn't want to find out what this punishment was but it seemed no matter what he was going to.

Griz loked over his shoulder to say to Brew, "Thanks allot for that, eating fish here is a crime and you've just dumped me in it." Griz rolled his eyes then looked back the fishman charging at him Griz wanted to use his aikido on him but knew it would only result in more punishment. Griz felt even more upset than when other animals teased him. Griz's face dropped and he dipped his head as he awaited the punishment which was coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 pm

"Huh? What do you mean?" Brewmaster said with a surprised look on his face before he saw Tody getting right in front of Griz and Star right behind him. Star smiled and said "Grizzly bear, you are under arrest. You have commited the worst crime that you could ever commit in the Fishman Colony and as a result you will be imprisoned and executed immediately. There is no need to try to escape, we are two and you are one.".

From his words, it was easy to understand that the Officer was a man who was always going with the rules and did not like seeing people breaking them. He believed in Absolute Justice and so even if Griz did not eat any fish while at the place, he still considered him as a murderer according to the laws of the place. As a result, he would try to arrest him and execute him so that he would punish him for what he did.

Knowing that Griz would probably try to resist getting caught, the fishman decided to attack him. He raised his leg up and with a swift movement he moved it downwards, aiming to kick him at the head while also preparing his other leg to perform another attack in case Griz dodged this one. He was prepared for everything that had to do with the animal that commited "murder" according to the rules of the place.

However, Brewmaster did not see it like that. Without missing his chance, he decided to go and stop Star before it was too late. He unseathed his sword and attempted to slash him at the chest in order to stop him. Even if he knew that this was also considered a crime, he had to protect his friend. It was important for him... Very important.

Seeing Brewmaster coming towards him, Star jumped out of the way and dodged the attack while also stopping his. He said with a serious voice to the panda "You know... With your actions, you are helping a criminal. So, if you do this one more time, you are nothing more than a bastard scum who has to be arrested or killed in order to ensure the safety of this place! Did you get that, panda?". Afterwards, he raised his left leg and spinned around himself with the help of his right leg, preparing for a battle against Brewmaster in case he did not listen to him.

Brewmaster sighed while listening to all these things. Seeing Star taking a battle stance, he pointed towards him with his sword. He whispered "Bring it on... I will not hesitate to go all-out against a person who is saying that my friend should die. From the moment you said that Griz was going to be executed you made an enemy... And that was me. Get ready."

Meanwhile, Tody was watching at the whole scene. He did not expect Brewmaster to help Griz at all and turn against Star, but that did not matter to him at that time. Instead, he wanted to concentrate on fighting the grizzly bear in order to arrest him and hand him to the autorities for his actions. He stretched himself and asked "Will you come with me or not?" and he waited for an answer from Griz... What would the grizzly bear do?
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Griz saw Brewmaster defend him and smiled then took a stance which suggested he wouldn't be taken without a fight. "Do you really think I would let you arrest me just because I did a normal everyday thing which all bears do? I ate that fish a long time ago and if your going to arrest me such a stupid thing then I won't have any problems with attacking any of you."

Griz opened his mouth and showed his large sharp teeth and said, "Just let this be known to all of you, I eat fish on a regular basis and I'm pretty damn hungry, so I will happily take a bite out of you if you even try laying a finger on me, my friend Brewmaster or his dog Mangix."

Griz awaited the first attack to come his way.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:29 pm

"What did you say?" Tody said with an angry look on his face as he listened to the man saying that he ate fish in a regular basis. At another place in the world that would sound completely stupid for obvious reasons. There was probably not another country in the world where eating fish was forbidden. Only the Fishman Colony... That was pretty weird...

Noticing that Griz was actually happy to eat fish, Tody knew that he had no other choice but to start a battle with him. The fishman started running towards him with great speed and he charged his left fist to perform an attack. Then, at the last second, he raised his right hand and jumped in order to perform a kick on the grizzly bear and cause him some damage. The battle with the two of them had started and it would definitely be very fierce. Who would be the one to emerge victorious out of that battle?

Meanwhile, Brewmaster was ready to start his battle with Star. With his sword unseathed and prepared for a battle, he started running towards him with great speed. As he run, he jumped on his way and with a swift and clever maneuver he attempted to slash the starfish fishman at the chest in order to damage him a little bit. However, Star was smart and strong enough to jump high on the air and dodge the attack. Them, while falling he kicked Brewmaster at his back and caused him some damage... The battle between the two of them also started and it seemed to be heated! Would the captain of the Nature Pirates win against the Officer or not?
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Griz saw the kick coming towards him and didn't know what to do so he gave into to his primal instinct and opened his mouth as the foot came towards him he chose to bite him and rip a chunk from his foot or bite his foot off. He was hungry after all and didn't mind taking a bite out of this fish man. Griz didn't know if his foot would land in his mouth or if he would be able to bite him but wanted to try anyway just to prove he wasn't intimidated by this stupid rule of theirs.

Griz wasn't bothered by the audience gathering to look at them fighting as he was used to being watched in the circus. Instead he saw it as a chance to perform which he loved doing.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:56 pm

As Griz went with his attack towards the white shark fishman, Tody prepared himself in order to dodge the attack and go with another strike that would probably cause some damage to the grizzly bear. As the grizzly bear moved towards him and attempted to bite him, he jumped out of the way, dodging the attack easily, because he happened to be underwater and have his strength increased. Then, he smiled and said "That was smart, but you can't do a thing against me underwater... Water Bullet!". Afterwards, he moved his pointer finger forward quickly and a water bullet moved towards Griz and attempted to impale him on the shoulder in order to cause him some damage... What would the bear do? Would he dodge or not?

Meanwhile, Brewmaster was fighting with Star and he was at a disadvantage as he got kicked by the starfish fishman, taking a little bit damage while the fishman was safe and sound. The fishman smiled at the view of the damaged panda and he said "Hm... You are simply an animal... You do not have any chance with me as your enemy underwater. Do you expect yourself and your friend to win?". "Of course I do..." Brewmaster said with a serious look on his face, as he started running towards his enemy and with a swift movement he slashed him on the chest while he was off-guard, opening a small wound on his body... The captain of the Nature Pirates had just called a hit... How would the battle continue from now on?
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Griz was surprised by Tody's actions and hit in the shoulder by the water bullet, it hurt him more than he thought it would and he stumbled back holding his shoulder. Griz watched Tody and felt his shoulder hurt, he didn't like how easily he had managed to injure him, Griz's shoulder felt like he had just been impaled with a sword.

Griz spun his body around on his left foot swinging a low kick towards Tody hoping it would hit him but just in case continued to spin and threw his arms out to hit Tody if he dodged the first swipe but he continued to spin still attacking with another low kick then stopped himself to see how Tody was after his quick little attack. Griz wasn't ready to go down yet even if his shoulder did hurt. He felt anger fill his body then remembered what had happened with his mother and felt rage fill his body. Griz felt his primal instinct begin to take over as he looked at Tody through angry eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:23 am

As Tody looked at his enemy attacking him in his berserk state he smiled as he attempted to jump out of the way and dodge the first attack. When Griz spun his body around on his foot and swang a low kick towards the white shark fishman, Tody quickly jumped in order to avoid the attack. However, he had not seen that the grizzly bear would go with a consecutive attack. As a result, he was struck by the second low kick and he was sent a few meters backwards, damaged from the attack.

"What was that?" Tody said as he stood up and looked at his enemy, surprised by what happened a few seconds before. "I couldn't see that coming for sure..." he continued "But you won't even be able to see this coming either!" and he rushed towards his enemy, performing a barrage of kicking attacks in an attempt to damage him... Would the attack work or not?

Meanwhile, in Brewmaster's battle with Star... As Star got slashed by the attack, he fell on his knees. He looked at the blood that was coming out of the wound he received on the chest and he touched it with both his hands, dirtying his hands with his own blood. Then, he coughed on his hands. He noticed that blood was coming out of his mouth. He said "Wh-What was... that... How did your blade reach me like that? This-This is... impossible".

Upon listening to that, Brewmaster took an extremely serious face. He grabbed his seath with his left hand, while putting his sword inside it with his right hand. He said "Hm? How did I reach you? How did I hit you? I am an animal... An animal with human capabilities... I work based on instinct and act as I should... I am several times stronger than a human, and as smart as them. You should not take me lightly, my friend.".

As soon as he listened to these words, Star closed his eyes and started lying on the floor. "I see..." he said, before falling unconscious. Then, Brewmaster looked towards Griz and Tody who were battling with each other... He was surprised to see that Tody was something more than a great fighter...

Meanwhile, on the ruler's palace...

Two fishmen approach the ruler's room... They open the door and say "Sir! We have reports that the prince has engaged in a battle with a bunch of... bears?"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:21 am

Griz received a large number of kicks but due to his anger and rage didn't feel them as much as his body was full of rage and anger, Griz kept taking one step forward only to be knocked back again, he then used his knife hand strike technique on Tody's feet which came rushing towards him, Griz wasn't having this guy beat him if he could stop it. Griz could feel his shoulder hurting but ignored it as much as he could with every strike he felt his shoulder hurt more and more and slowly become more and more difficult to ignore.

Griz tried getting closer to Tody by trying to take the kicks, he found himself closing the gap but wasn't yet within reach of Tody, he lunger forward at Tody with his right paw trying to use his Neck Twinge technique on Tody, he twitched a nerve but wasn't sure which one he got, or if fishmen ad the same nerves.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 pm

As the grizzly bear used the knife hand technique on the white shark fishman, Tody was sent several meters backwards, damaged from the attack that he could not expect coming. He fell on the ground, damaged from the powerful technique... He could not believe what he felt. Until he got hit by the animal, he thought that Griz would be an easy match for him... A very easy match...

"What was that?" he thought as he got hit. However, he did not have the time to think about it as his enemy went with another attack. This time, though, before Tody got hit, he rolled his body out of the way and avoided the attack, dodging at the last second from the dangerous grizzly bear.

Worried about himself, the white shark fishman stood up. He touched the injury he received from the previous attack in order to stop the blood from coming out of his body a little bit, and he said "Hm... You're stronger than I imagined..." as he waited for Griz to attempt to strike him once again.

And as the battle was taking place, Brewmaster was simply watching, waiting to see who would emerge victorious... Would his comrade win or not?
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 am

Griz felt so angry at the way humans had treated his mother he found it hard to control his rage and his surroundings seemed to disappear the only thing which seemed to exist to him was Tody the bloody fishman who was trying to arrest him, Griz got on all four of his paws and charged at Tody as quickly as he could, when he got close he used his muscular legs to throw himself into a roll, Griz knew from the speed he was using and the strength in his legs that if he hit Tody it would be like being hit by a canon ball.

In Griz's mind many things shot through in a flash all the way up from when he was originally captured to performing to seeing his mother being treated badly, A tear dripped from Griz's eye and was whipped away from his eye by the momentum. Griz wasn't ready to let go of these memories and tightened his body and tensed his muscles, he wanted this impact to hurt, it wasn't his fault he was a grizzly bear and who were these fishmen to arrest him because of who he was, Griz thought as he tasted the salmon in his mouth from earlier, Griz smirked as he came into contact with something, he felt good inside and couldn't wait to take a bite out of the fishman as his way of saying fuck you fishman, I'll do what ever I like.

Griz did not know what he had hit but whatever it was he had to admit it was pretty hard and he felt like he had snapped it in two. He would've felt bad if he hadn't been targeted as a criminal for simply eating fish, but since he was he felt pretty care free.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 am

With a determined look on his face to finish the battle, the white shark fishman hit the ground with his fist, making a loud sound be heard around the area. Then, he got up and he kicked the air with his left leg while standing on his right leg, to show that his physical condition was still good, even if he got damaged from the previous attack of the grizzly bear.

Then, he said "Let's settle this now!" as he started running towards him and he clenched his fist in an attempt to strike Griz with a powerful punch that was based on Fishman Karate, the martial art that fishmen were taught at the Fishman Karate Dojo in Fishman Island. Would the attack work or not?

As Tody run towards Griz, Brewmaster looked at him. He thought "Sorry Griz... I would help you... But I cannot attack somebody that helped so much... Especially if I owe them my life..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)   Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Nature Pirates; Chapter 2: Underwater Adventure (Open to the Nature Pirates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next