One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))

Go down 
+4
Newspeak
Captain One-eye
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Spencer Dash. A young rookie Marine who was made a Captain, was waiting outside the meeting Room. He was told to make a record on who was becoming a Shichibukai for Neol, since he was doing "research". Spencer was a young honest heated Marine who just wanted to accomplish his dream of one day becoming a Fleet Admiral. When he did so, he'd be able to live out his dream in helping the world. Doing this task was one step forward into becoming what he dreamed of. Spencer took note of what was being said. The Devourer, Shiva. User of the Yami Yami No Mi, and with a bounty of 178 million berri stood in front of him. Such a Powerful Outlaw right in front of his very eyes. Spencer couldn't believe some one, who was said to be able to destroy towns as large as Marineford in a single move in mere seconds, was standing before him. On the other hand, A not as known face, Karasu, a new faced Pirate, who had no bounty what so ever. Had been called apon as well. This man was a mystery to most, and unknown to even more. His skills were famed, Spencer was shaking in sheer fear of such powerful faces in front of him.

Marine B: Captain Spencer! You've started scribbling over your notes..would you like mine to replace them?

[Introduction Box]
Name: Spencer Dash
Power: Parkour Expert, Decent Roushiki user.

Spencer: Y...Yeah. Do that..
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 pm

''hey,don't judge a book on their cover...''
Youri said disappointed as he heard someone called him lazy.
Youri also noticed the other guy..he knew him from somewhere...but he could not recall who he exactly was.
Mumbling Youri went to a seat and sat down.''damnguycallingmelazy''
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 pm

((Karasu - My last post was edited a bit, if you'd like to give it a second look. I apologize if it was a bit confusing last time; it was written while I was busy falling asleep, hehe. Hope it makes more sense now!))

Though he was not very well acquainted with the more subtle nuances of custom and etiquette the civilized world seemed so caught up on, Shiv nonetheless found it odd that the one who'd answered his greeting had introduced the other shichibukai rather than himself. The first one to arrive after him had been Youri D. Mountain.

While young, Youri had garnered a fairly strong reputation in a short time. Known to use illusions in battle, he'd quickly caught the World Government's eye, earning himself a prompt invitation to the Shichibukai in the process. Shiv watched curiously as the teenage pirate sulked over to his chair, muttering and grumbling to himself about being called lazy. The uncivilized hunter wondered if maybe the sad show that the archaeologist was putting on was one of his illusions.

With only five remaining names left, the warlord in white searched his memory for some detail that would help him remember the other's name. The man's hair was silver, left cheek marked by a scar. He looked a bit older than Youri, but at least a decade younger than the conquerer himself. Thinking back over the briefings he'd requested earlier in the day, Shiv found the name he was looking for.

"It would be...Karasu, da?" asked Shiv. "Is pleasure."

Of all the shichibukai, Shiv had gotten less information about the mysterious shipwright than any other. He was a relatively new, unknown face in the world of piracy; even the reason for his nomination as a Warlord of the Sea remained unclear. The barbarian had come to find out just who his fellow privateers were and what they were capable of. To that end, he had his work cut out for him with Karasu.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Karasu looked back up at Shiv, he knew his name. Karasu was very careful about giving anyone his name, he must have learned it before hand. The newspaper is a very powerful thing, but not even them knew anything about Karasus past. Karasus habbit of going around his name was shown as he named both the other shichibukai instead of his own. Karasu still could not believe someone recognized him, Shiv 'The Devourer' Mistwolf was much more then he seemed... and the bounty on his head proved it, out of all the shichibukai his bounty was by far the highest and one of the most renowned.

"Hehe yes, it is a pleasure indeed Shiv."

With his knowledge immediately recognizing Karasu, the young assassin couldn't help but wonder how it was he knew his name, since the newspapers didn't even mention his Physical profile. Shiv 'The devourer' turned into a really interesting mind entertainment, just thinking of how he had that knowledge made Karasu interested.

"Youri, your posture seemed to fit my profile.. if it's wrong please enlighten me with the truth." Karasu said this in a very Cold voice, but it was in an effort to know more about Youri, although it would take someone calm and collected to realize what Karasu was doing.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

"Okay, so. You still haven't answered my question, Miss." A rather small man with short white hair was striding along one of the halls with a Marine woman blazing ahead of him. The man looked like he was kind of struggling to keep up with the woman, and it was only the fact that there was a wolf and a large spherical frog on his heels that was keeping him anywhere near the woman in speed. "Why in heck hasn't my 'Greenify Marineford' plan gone through yet?" The woman groaned as she continued moving ahead, presumably either trying to lose the man, or lead him somewhere and get rid of him. "I've already told you, my commanding officer told you, and the Fleet Admiral already told you, idiot! Your plan is, quite honestly, stupid as hell!"

"Aww, but why?" the man persisted, drawing out his last 'y' for several seconds. "Because, sir, if we placed a forest on top of every single building, the roofs would cave in, heat would become a problem, and the headquarters would look like someone put a giant, green, afro-style wig on it! So, no means no!" The man frowned and stopped, before dropping back to sit on the giant spherical frog like a bean-bag cushion. "Oh poo. Next year, maybe?" The woman sighed as she stopped in front of a door. "I doubt it. Here we are. Get in." The man brightened up, and nodded. "Thank you very much, miss!" Her eyes narrowed as she opened the door and the frog and human combo bounced into the room. She shut the door after the wolf stepped through the door, before muttering, "Woe to the new Shichibukai... they have to live through... him..."

The frog and human combo bounced into the room, the human of the pair speaking, "Hi there, new Shichibukai, it's nice to-" He cut off the second he laid eyes on one of the people in the room. He was tall. Feral. Fluffy looking. By god, it was like looking at a white (and less profane) Ti'ar. He struggled and flailed to get off the frog, before breaking into a sprint and leaping at the very pale Shichibukai, screaming the word 'Cuddly' at the top of his lungs. He collided with the man, not making too much progress due to his low weight and the way the new Shichibukai candidate had braced himself. The new, random man was hugging the candidate extremely tightly, with a really cheerful expression on his face. "You really are cuddly! Just as I suspected!" The man wasn't letting go any time soon, and he was being mostly held up by using Shiv's body as a support column.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:20 pm

"Come on Zero we gotta get going." Kenjiro said walking ahead not caring if Zero was walking beside or behind him. Walking into the room he had the pleasure of viewing a...Very odd sight to say the least. One of what he assumed to be a fellow warlord was clinging to a large wolf like man whom he also assumed was a warlord proclaiming he was as cuddley as he thought. "He looks about as cuddley as a ball of needles good sir." Kenjiro said.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Youri looked up from his sulking as he finally saw someone that seemed less tense.
''hmm...would he really be cudldly..?''
He asked to himself as he wondered.His mind had not the slightest idea from what was going on,but he already liked the man that broke the tension a bit.
''uhmm...excuse me but...who are you again?''Youri always had a short memory and forgot most of the things most of the time.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:12 am

Neol and Gideon both made their way towards the Meeting Room. Gideon waved Spencer down from a far. While Neol shoved a rice ball he was hiding in his pocket into his mouth and devoured it in one bite. Spencer turned towards his superiours and waved. All three of them watched as the pirates assembled. Although their were some powerful faces here. Spencer felt much more at ease with Neol and Gideon backing him.

Gideon: "So is this everyone..?"

Spencer: "I assume so Vice Admiral Gideon..I've taken note on everyone who's came in Vice Admiral Payne's account.."

Gideon: "Good..I'm only here to attend in his presence. The moment this is over, I'm going back out to Sea and proceeding with my duties..."

Neol: "And The second I'm done I'm going back home to nap..I'm tired of all this running around.."

Spencer, Neol, and Gideon all stood aside and let the Pirates pass. Regardless on their entrance, if they didn't cause any rough housing, they could enter how they pleased.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:01 am

Though he'd never received a formal education, Shiv prided himself on remaining well-informed. Arriving well in advance of the scheduled meeting time had served an important role, one beyond satisfying his desire to always make land before dawn: it had given him time to prepare. Over the course of the morning, the northerner had learned a great deal about the other six warlords, questioning and browbeating every officer he encountered until his curiosity had been satisfied. Being so enlightened, he'd known the name of the bubbly, frog-riding little man as soon as he'd seen him.

The last remaining member of the previous generation of the Royal Shichibukai, Gael Iura was very well known amongst the marines. Shiv had learned more of the deceptively frail looking plantman than he had any of the others; while he'd barely heard more about Karasu than his name and appearance, it seemed like every last marine on the island had Gael's biography memorized by heart. His looks, his personality, his powers, his bizarre mood swings. The IQ-mutant had thought himself better prepared to deal with him than any of the other warlord.

Gael very quickly proved him wrong.

When the hyperactive young man began flailing around atop the frog he'd rode in on, Shiv found himself at a loss. A moment later, the senior shichibukai was flying through the air at him. The berserker's right arm tensed and his fingers twitched; it took a great deal of willpower for the feral warrior to repress the animal instincts that viewed any sudden movement as a sign of hostility. In any other situation, Shiv would have drawn his sword and swung without thought or hesitation. It took more effort than the northerner cared to admit to suppress the reflexive urge to counterattack.

Screaming some word that Shiv didn't immediately recognize mid-leap, Gael landed against and wrapped his arms around the other's chest. The socially backward hunter had absolutely no idea what the proper reaction in such a situation would be. Every primal instinct in his mutant brain screamed for bloody combat while his conscious mind forced him to remain cool until a more socially acceptable solution could be found.

"Gael Iura," Shiv stated, his tone cool and level. "I am called Shiv. Is pleasure to meet you."

Still clinging tightly to him, the jovial little warlord made an observation about how "cuddly" he was. All at once, a complete understanding of the situation came to Shiv. Everything came together at that momement. Gael was testing him.

It was only natural that a man of Gael's experience and skill would be able to judge his adversary's strength with such close and personal contact. In doing so, he'd have determined just how powerful the man he grappled really was. The word 'cuddly' had to be another way of saying 'strong'; in his travels, Shiv had found that people had an endless variety of redundant and complex ways of expressing simple concepts, and this was no exception.

The northerner was satisfied by the veteran Shichibukai's superior insight. Shiv's white-cold gaze drifted downward until it rested on the man attached to his chest. Giving a single sharp, curt nod, he expressed his approval of Gael's assessment.

"Da. I am very...'cuddly,' as you say." The cornerner's of Shiv's lips turned up in that a feral smile, his long canines as perfectly white as his hair.

"Some day, maybe, I show you just how 'cuddly,' dahaha!"

There was no doubt in the pale hunter's mind that he would. Some day, when he'd hunted all the prey that his title as one of the Seven Warlords would allow, Shiv would turn his cruel eyes on bigger game. Every last one of the men in the room would be an opponent, sooner or later. At that time, they would discover how powerful he truly was, would face the full might of The Devourer.

On that day, Gael would learn just how 'cuddly' he could be. On that day, Shiv would teach the whole world the true meaning of 'cuddly!'

Last edited by Newspeak on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:39 am

The doors were opened, allowing another shichibukai to walk in the room.. it was none other then Gael, along with a Young child he is part of the original Warlords. His name was more well known then anyone else when it came to the marines, the mans short figure though almost surprised Karasu. Looking back he knew that the file on the Warlords should've been read.. but again, a face to face experience with an empty cup would be a much better approach.

Once the doors opened Gael immediately launched himself forward running towards Shiv, it seemed as though he was ready to attack to some.. but Karasu knew the face a child has when they see something they want to Hug, Gael had the same face a normal child would have towards a small bunny. In Karasus surprise the Big Wolfman took the hug without much of resistance.

The aura around the place had changed almost instantly, his powers or influence could even circle an entire room, however Karasu was not the type that liked this type of scene. Looking to the side he could see Kenjiro had arrived as well.. apparently leaving a comment about shiv being as cuddly as a ball of needles, Karasu had no idea exactly why that comment was left on the room. It might have been a comment in an attempt to add more humor to the moment, however Karasu was not too amused at the moment.

"Great.. I'm not used to this type of atmosphere..." The words were muttered under his breath.

Karasu took out a pistol with both his feet still on the table crossed, with that he started making sure his Pistols had the necessary ammunition in case of a Crisis. He was currently checking the bullets in his left pistol, this was all done in an attempt to cancel out the atmosphere around him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Gideon walked behind Neol, and Spencer walked behind Gideon. As they all entered the room. They watched the pirates as the Ceramoney unfolded. Spencer had taken down Gael's information, not his bounty, but just the fact he was here. Since they already had it. Neol stood tall, slightly dozed off, with rice stuck in his beard. Gideon stood there with his hands in his pockets. Just waiting for this all to be over.

Gideon: "This thing need's to end.."

Gideon then noticed Karasu had pulled out a gun and appeared behind Karasu in a flash. Since they were only a few feet apart. It wasn't had to catch him. Gideon had his finger in a gun motion with his finger already glowing with light. Gideon didn't want anything to break out through the pirates here. So he was prepared to stop anything that could possible happen.

Gideon: "Put that away before some one gets the wrong Idea..I understand your using it as a percussion. But trust me..You won't need to fight if some one attacks you.."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Hearing Gideons words appear from behind him Karasu felt threatened with the finger pointed at him, and above all felt as if the Vice-Admiral was trying to 'order' him to put his gun away. Karasu continued polishing his gun, checking the bullets he had at the same time. The bullets were in place, after confirming the bullets Karasu decided to talk to the confused individual behind him.

"Let me make this clear.. Gideon, I am the last person to attack or even harm the WG, you can say I was once with them.. but if you threaten me, I will not hesitate to Kill you... and a word of advise for the future, If you don't want any trouble... try and ask politely without giving the finger."

Karasus vulture was already on the window, glaring at the Vice-Admiral from the distance. Gideon was a rumored Vice-Admiral with the Pika Pika no mi, one of the few people Karasu even bothered to study.

"I expect you to understand me better in the future Gideon, I am more of a friend then you think." Karasu put his pistol away, but his words were cold and barely with emotion at all. The Marine needed to work on how to move towards a situation, threatening someone would ultimately lead to a fight in most occasions (something Gideon was trying to prevent), however Karasu was far too interested in the meeting to have bothered with such a small problem. Although it was probably Gideons job to make sure nothing happened, it was still a shame he would even suspect Karasu enough to point a beam at him, perhaps he'd learn from Karasus words to not accuse him so easily.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Gideon shook his head as he put his hand on Karasu's shoulder. He patted him on his shoulder three times quickly and slowly began to walk away from him. This man was provoking Gideon. Although he was obeying our plee to stay at peace with in the rules of the world. Since he did show up here with no problems intended. So he had no intention to fight him.

"...Keep telling your self that rookie.."

Gideon walked back over towards Neol and nodded. Little did they know was Neol was wide awake. But took the appearance to be sleep. He was using this strategic method to see what pirates were the most daring. If they attacked while he was asleep, they were probably weak. If they waited until he woke up, he'd gain respect for them.

Spencer: "..Um..Sir..These Pirates all out rank Rookies.."

Gideon: "In the Ranking of Pirates of course..but in a ranking of strength..their just reaching close to their full potentiality. Once they've reached that my young friend..Is when I'll back down.."

Spencer's heart then stopped racing. Were these pirates not yet as strong as they would ultimately become. If they were already strong, how much stronger were they then Spencer. How much did Spencer have to grow? All this was spinning through Spencer's young mind.

Spencer: "I see...Sir! Mr.Pirate! May I get your name? I need to take note down in a documentary of the Shinchibukia..you.."

Spencer ran up to Karasu like a Fan girl running up to her idol rock star asking for an autograph.

Spencer: "This information is classified. If you wish to keep it a secret you won't have to worry. Payne wouldn't allow this to slip out into the wrong hands..I know how you're a great assassin in all...but no one has ever made note of your name.."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Gael squealed in a ridiculously fangirlish way as he finally let go of Shiv. "Yes, yes you are. Now, quick information for all you newbies: these meetings suck. Ass. They're so incredibly boring... SO!" He rushed over to the frog, pried its head open, and stuck half of his body inside. "So, I've brought food to keep all of you somewhat entertained, because believe me, eating will be the most productive thing that will happen at this meeting." His voice echoed up in a hollow manner from within the frog's depths. "Ah, here we are..." He pulled his head and body out of the frog, triumphantly holding up an extremely large fly.

He looked at it in confusion before laughing. "Ahahaha, sorry, this is Figdra's." He dropped the fly, and Figdra quickly attached his ridiculously long tongue to it, before sucking it in and swallowing it whole. "Back in." He stuck his head back in, before exclaiming "Ahah!" He stuck his head back out, before tossing a large snake to his wolf. "That was for you, sorry that I forgot to get it to you earlier." The wolf began eating the aforementioned steak with very little excitement, as Gael went back in. "Where's those damn-"

He finally came back out with a giant checkered tablecloth bundled in his hand. "Okay, here we are." He lifted up the tablecloth and gestured with it, rolling it out to lay across the whole length of the table in the meeting room, with a bunch of dishes of all sorts of foods on it. "Okay, that should be enough to tide you guys over if you're hungry." He sat on Figdra, as the round frog began to slowly drift off to sleep. "I'm just here to meet and greet, not really participate."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Karasu watched Gideon walk away, perhaps he'd learn to trust Karasu over the years that would follow. The word 'Rookie' was used, something Karasu had to fight and kill to outweigh, although he let it slide without complaint since it was true that Karasu had yet to unlock his full potential.. his DFs secret power that he had recently learned has not been used yet, it would be awhile before the opportunity would arrive. However, it had been a long time since someone had called him a 'rookie', it bothered Karasu enough to let out a sigh but knowing his own strength kept him calm.

After Gideon left he talked to a younger Marine, one that had obvious dedication to what he was doing. After he listened to Gideon about the Shichibukai growing in strength he rushed over to Karasu, he seemed very dedicated which earned Karasus respect. He was as Dedicated to being a Marine as Karasu was to being his guilds Leader.. the younger marine asked his name.

"Karasu.. and please tell Payne that my name is the only thing I answer, unless its towards my Target."

By 'target' Karasu meant the people he gets hired to kill, many Have died without knowing Karasus name, and some without even seeing his face. Just as Karasu was talking to someone that had the same feelings towards job (to protect people) as Karasu did, Gael took out the lunch, out of a Frog.. At least it had been wrapped around a perfectly long tablecloth.. not that Karasu would not have eaten it, since he could eat anything without complaining about the taste (he has no taste buds, except for Flan). Karasu took a bite of a steak laid out in front of him, it didn't taste like anything, but he ate it like he were a Noble.

"The only other thing I can mention is that I have no bounty, as records dictate I have done nothing wrong."

Karasu was not lying, since the records had nothing on Karasu that he knew off, but he was not telling the truth either.

"Would you like some spaghetti?"

Karasu took out a plate full of it and handed it over to Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:17 am

From across the table, Shiv watched the exchange between Karasu and Gideon unfold with veiled interest. He'd completely forgotten about Gael, barely even noticing when the diminutive plantman let go and scampered off to fetch a picknic from his frogsteedchairthing. The issue was just resolving as the senior warlord had finished spreading his tablecloth and begun offering up his of food.

It seemed odd that he would bother to bring food when the government had already provided so much; the table was already piled with every sort of it, and the chefs and waiting staff gave the hyper shichibukai a stank-eye for pushing aside their dishes to make room for his own. Once again, Gael had provided him with another mysterious gesture to make sense of.

Shiv couldn't help but remember that poison was the favoured weapon of the weak. In the time before he'd left the village of his birth, he'd seen it done in times of great need. When there were no hunters left and the wolf population had risen, the villagers would make bait from poisoned table scraps. While they were too weak to fight the wolves, in that bleak land the animals would not know better than to eat the tainted food. The northerner eyes the delicacies laid out on the table with some suspicion.

It seemed unlikely that they would go through all the trouble of bringing such powerful allies together just to kill them off in such a cowardly fashion. Still, though, Shiv did not discount the possibility that the food might be laced with tranquilizers or sedatives. Any pirate strong enough to warrant an invitation to that table was likely to a problem in any case - much as Karasu was busy proving - and using such an underhanded method to make them more manageable did not seem too unlikely.

Deciding that Gael had considerably less to gain from drugging him than the World Government, Shiv decided that if he were to eat at all, it would be from the food he'd brought. Though he had much to learn of the many customs and traditions of the civilized world, it had very quickly become clear to the wild ex-pirate that eating was something of a social ritual. Hungry or not, it would be considered an affront to eat nothing. Reaching over and grabbing what looked like a whole roast pig, Shiv nodded to the young frog-riding horticulturist.

"I am thankful," Shiv stated, giving a brief nod.

While he'd learned enough of basic human interaction to know that it was polite to accept food in such situations, Shiv had not learned the first thing about proper table etiquette. Lifting the haunch to his mouth, racing to devour it before anyone else could take so much as a single bite (the alpha must always eat first, after all), the uncouth hunter looked every bit the wild animal as he tore through his meal. Hunched forward over the table, growling slightly here and there, the feral northerner dispensed of the entire thing in less than a minute.

When he was done, there was little left of the roast save for some twisted, cracked remains of the bones and a few scraps of gristle. Shiv's face, hands, and neck were covered in scraps of pigflesh and grease; if the meal hadn't been cooked, it was fairly easy to guess how much worse he'd look. The mess didn't last long, though; for a moment, those parts of the man that had been dirtied by his savage and frenzied eating habits turned pitch black, tendrils of inky smoke rising from the affected areas. When the ominous dark spots vanished, Shiv was as clean and proper as the time he'd walked in.

Leaning back in his chair, having fulfilled his customary requirement to partake of the offered refreshment, Shiv waited for the business part of things to begin.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Gideon exited the Room and stood out side. He walked out a doorway that lead to a balcony and watched the town below. He had taken a vow to protect these people and keep absolute justice. Neol walked up to Gideon and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Gideon: "..So you know how strong that Karasu is going to get..Don't you.."

Neol: "..Life is about surprises Gideon..Only time will tell how strong that Youngling will get. Even though we maybe out of his league now. He is most certainly not one to look down on. I could feel it. He has the fighting spirit of a killer..and it will only get stronger.."

Gideon: "..Hmpf....I don't know if I should be intreseted...Or completely horrified.."

Neol: "..Zzzz......Zzzzzz...Zzzz..."

Gideon: "WAKE UP YOU BASTARD!"

Inside the Meeting Room

Spencer recorded what the man had just told him. Its certain he was telling the truth. He took his name down and bowed to him in respect, even though he was a pirate. Spencer viewed everyone who showed him respect as a human being, so he treated them as such. Spencer walked backwards and stood near the wall, listing for any more information.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Karasu put the plate back on the desk, he guessed Spencer did not want the food then. Leaving both his boots on the table Karasu had his pistols safely on his belt. He had attracted enough attention, now he had to stay back before they learned more about him then he needed to. Closing his eyes Karasu tried to make it look as if he was asleep, or bored to make the attention towards him vanish. nobody would suspect a technique.

"Total..silence.."

His ears became more accurate, hearing everything within 50 meters like it was directly beside him, hearing even the faintest of sounds and concentrating on the conversations around him. To make time go by faster he focused on a noise 4278 feet away from the tower, it was a wife talking to her child before heading to school. It seemed like she cared about him, which made Karasu smile while he had his eyes closed. Anyone with an average perception looking at Karasu would immediately think he was resting his eyes, but in reality he was using total silence.. an assassin technique only Dark Isle Royals knew about. His mind left the room, and focused on the noise of the mother and child almost a mile away. His smile growing ever larger while looking downwards, making sure nobody would see it, it seemed like he would stay in this state till the meeting started, unless something happened before hand to make him snap out of his trance.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 am

Youri was just sitting there,facedesking,without paying any attention to what happened around here.
''when is this meeting going to staaaart...I'm boooored...''
Youri,whit his low concentration could not pay attention to the things he did not care about.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:28 pm

[[Meeting hall]]
Vice Admiral Sakaki cleared his throat and then spoke "Good evening gentlemen , i am glad you are all here, it is my esteemed pleasure to welcome you to marineford on the day where you begin your duties as a warlord of the sea. even if you were all late on way or another with the exception of Mr Shiv here...." Sakaki rolled his eyes and sighed. He then rolled out a scroll which he had brought in with him " The process is rather short, all you have to do is sign your names on the scroll and we will be done, a few ground rules." Sakaki cleared his throat and stood straight looking at his pocketwatch. " there shall be no harm to naval officers, you are allowed to go about your regular pirating activities with the exception of harming of naval , government and celestial beings. Involvement with the media regarding anything related to the position of warlord is allowed but only if the government is placed in a good light. invasion of government owned land will not be tolerated and there will be strict actions taken if a shichibukai does this act. Finally, fighting amongst shichibukai is ill advised as we consider you a valuable resource. Now gentlemen should you understand the rules we shall proceed with the signing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Madeline made her way to the meeting room. She wasn't a shichbukai, but being a recent addition to the flame pirates she was allowed to enter. Madeline stood next to her captain Kenji acting his sort of bodyguard during the meeting. She didn't trust a bunch of infamous pirates and high ranking marines around her captain. If something went down she would be able to help him out. Madeline whispered "I'm your new recruit. Apparently your friend(lucia) was trying to leave with your ship. Don't worry I took care of her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Kenjiro nodded at Madeline making a mental note to reward her with a gift later. "I accept your laws sir. May I sign the scroll so I may go on with other things?" he asked in a surpringly respectful tone.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:36 pm

After leaving his technique Karasu found the man he was waiting for, a Vice-Admiral with the papers of the shichibukai title, after hearing the man talk Karasu could not help but smirk at how many rules were applied with the title. One of which was to give the Marines a good name if the media was involved with the title. Karasu stood on his feet, but not before looking at Shiv 'the devourer' he was curious in how he would react to the sudden rules, although they were understandable and well planned laws for Karasu it might not be the same for Shiv or some of the other candidates. He doubted it would be enough for them to decline the title, but it still intrigued him to see their reactions.

"I'll sign, and don't worry about the media.. I doubt they'll ever know who i am."

Karasu smirked after finishing the sentence, he would be making sure no information would be leaked out to the media.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Sakaki nodded at the two who had agreed to sign. H was waiting for the others to give their signatures so he could move on with other things. A marines life was always busy and lacked time after all. The other marines stood around in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Kenjiro wrote down his name then turned to Madeline "Alright miss come along now our work here is done. I have more important things to attend to." he said walking out and to the ship before sailing off.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))   The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New warlords gather,an air of drastic change ((Open to all new shichibukai members))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next