One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:04 am

A new day dawned over the island, as the sun crossed over the horizon it brought something with it, a ship. As he looked out to the sea Sano recognized the ship instantly, he had thought and maybe even hoped in the back of his mind that this day would never come, but here it was and in a few minutes Kane would be staring him in the face, very real and very dangerous. He had to act fast, “everyone wake up! Today’s the day so get ready” the crew had rehearsed this part before, they would get ready as they moved the ship to the other side of the island, walk back to the shore and watch. Sano who was already wide awake thanks to his previous military schedule would wait for Kane, alone on the sand. As his friends left to park the ship Sano began to think, even though he had been dreading this fight there were some things he wanted to say to Kane he had been threw to much to run now and he was through running anyway, he thought about what he would do if he somehow survived this but he mostly thought about what he would do if he didn’t, perhaps that is what prompted what he said to his crew when the arrived “I know the navy, we never rush into dangerous situations alone, no doubt he has some kind of renouncement coming, dealing with that will be your job, don’t let them interfere with the fight, but if there to strong and Kane is still standing, or if I lose, just run I don’t want you guys to get hurt here, this is my problem” the ship was nearing the shore
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:06 am

Vice-Admiral Red Beard's ship was nearing the Island where his informant spoke of. After a long time of searching he had finally discovered his old buddy Sano's wereabouts. He was going to finally see him again. Red Beard stared straight ahead as he spoke to himself, "Your time is up, Sano. I will not let you get away scott-free this time..."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: you never know untill you try   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:55 am

The rest of the crew was some distance away in a line when Jace rememberd something "Oi Nagi, you have that thing where you mesure other peoples power right? so tell us..... eh" he looked over to find her a little shaky and pale "Sano-kun..... is only 230.....this guy...... is 3000! on top of that his hartbeat... Sano's has sped up already... his is slower than ever which means he is totaly relaxed" a wave of terror hit the crew "t-then theres no way..." as Jace moved closer to Sano Sawadas blade stoped him "show some respect, the fight hasent even started and your breaking orders, it dosent matter how big of a difranvce they have, non of you... know what true strangth is, the captain showed me that once before... it will be enugh" the rest steped back into line and wachted.

========================================================================================================

Kane and Sano were only fifteen feet away from eachother when Sano herard his words, "get off scott-free eh? how rediculus, Ive already lost everything I had thanks to you, but becasuse I have no home I cant run away, loose or back down! I havent forgoten what you said that day, and you were right there is a reason, there are some things I wont do, when I was forging those documents I came across your files, and evrything you did to get to the top, every last act of cruelty, was UNFORGIVABLE! people like you, who think there above the law just because the enforce it, and get away with it! this is for every last person you killed that didnt desurve it! ((guns at the ready now)) I cant save the life I lost but the life I've reclamed is the one that will bring real justice to the world!" he finished as he fired two ORDINARY bullets into Kane's sholders knowing full well that this wouldent hurt him, "even these, can hurt you!" he obviously had a plan for those normal bulets
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:35 pm

Aki stood in the back of the group, farthest away from the action. He gripped the handle of his bazooka tightly, ready to fight if the moment called for it. When he saw the ship approaching he was of course curious. He wanted to see who this man was that everyone was so afraid of. He expected that he'd just snicker to himself once he saw some poser navy man step off the ship but he didn't get that chance. Before he even saw Kane he felt a rush of waves move over him, it made his legs weak and he had to concentrate just to stand. When he actually saw Kane step off of his ship he saw something he thought was impossible. He could sense an amazingly strong malevolent vibe. It had no rhythm to it and it was hard to read it accurately but there was no doubt about it, this man was powerful and he was no good.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard continued walking forward and did not even bother reacting to the bullets which did not seem to phase him in the slightest. He seemed to Tower over Sano and his crew as he stared down his old friend. He finally spoke, "Bullets? Please...Lets not waste your time and mine, just come quietly and noone will need to get hurt..." He gestured toward Aki, Jace, and Nagi as he said the last part while looking as intimidating as ever.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:37 pm

Sano looked up at Kane "humph, you never know untill you try do you?" as the bullets srung back into Kanes rubber body they stuck out like sticks on a tree branch, at the point where these were half way to there max distance away from Kane Hayato flew bast them with a metal wing at soru speed cutting them off of Kane's person, this would be even more damaging than being shot and cause large holes in Kanes body at the shoulders. Sano's reputation for tactical brillance did not disapoint as he had been the only person to think of a way to damage Kane with a normal bullet. Sano quicaly swiched the cartrages in his gun to red ones as Hayato rejoined him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Red Beard grimaced in paid as he held his hand to this injured shoulder where it was now bleeding. Red Beard finally spoke, "Grrrr! It will take alot more than that take me down! You made the last mistake of your life to do this the hard way! Spirit Gun!" Red Beard launches his fist at Sano's chest with great force!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:51 pm

Sano had been waiting for him to attack, because he has calculated the weeknes for Kane's style, useing a technique he had only just learned "Kami-e 'slime'" he avoided the attack and found himself on the far side of Readbeareds streched arm, using Soru to das along it he fired expolosive rounds into the retracting arm as he went, these would get loged in his ruber fleash like the other bullets but then exploade! ending up right behind Kane's right sholder he got on hayato and took to the air.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Red Beard's arm exploded! Red Beard's arm was now covered in blood but he did not seem to be afraid. On the contrary he smiled, "Finally! I get to have myself a real battle instead of a coward trying to get away like with most people I fight! Spirit Bowgun!" Red Beard attempts to grab Sano then repeatedly twists his torso vertically around his waist. The resulting snapback should send his opponent flying upwards!!!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:38 pm

As the arms rushed twards him, Sano had little time to react, the power of the regular explodeing bullets woudent be enugh to push his hands back and when pushing up into the air, pushing those hands back was the only option. Sano doubted that he could take that devitating fall to the ground, but then again Sano knew the drawback to ruber powers, that the best attacks reqired him to streach his body beforehand, that was a big opening seeing as how he coudent act when streaching, leiving a big opening that could be attacked to greatly minimise or even cancel out the attack all togther. that would have to be his plan here, but that woudent work here because he would be to close to Kane and could be hurt by recoil. He would have to bring out his new technique erlyer then he wanted to "Kakan Inu Dageki!" he said as he fired two blue wolfs head perjectiles into Kanes two hands, these packed a much larger punch than any bullet, the fangs of condensed heated enrgy would dig into Kane's hands pushing them the other way and then expoading with both the force of both the bullet and the heated and exposive and heated raynkaku type enargy in addition to sending the hands back and damaging them it would leive the towering twisted torso open for attacking, Sano took this moment to right himslef in the air.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Little did he know but Vice-Admiral Red Beard's attack had been stopped by Sano. In addition the explosion caused more damage to Kane and caused his hands to bleed even more. He began to speak, "This isn't over yet, Sano!!! Spirit Rifle!!!" Red Beard stretched his right arm far behind him and twists it, then snaps it back to deliver an close-range fist meant to put a spin on Sano in addition to the immense impact!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:27 pm

A spining fist combined with the momentum of the spining torso and the recoil of the Kaka would be to much for the human body to withstand and he dident want to risk geting Hayato broken, his mind was made up in an instant, damage coudent be avoided here, he thought as he acted ("I should have mastered Kami-e more, but I cant aford a direct hit") as the fist began to move tward him Sano fliped off of Hayato sending him flying upwards and fell quicaly to the sand, a small cloud of smoke and sand souroude him as he landed (from about seven feet, he had just left the ground remember) he sumersaulted to his feet catching his guns as Hayato flew around the then fully extened arm to his side. As the arm retracted Sano essesed the situation the fall hurt but it was nothing compaired to the alterintive plus the sand had minimised his injury, which was one of the reasons he chose the beach as the location for this fight. Kane had comleatly snaped back now which meant that another attack would come soon Sano readyed his guns "alright! I need to egt in as many hits as posible" the tips of the guns lit up
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Red Beard noticed that his attack missed but Sano was not completely unhurt. As soon as his limb came back, he was ready to launch another attack. He spoke, "We didn't have to do this, remember that you left me no choice, Sano! Spirit Cannon!" Red Beard launched a barrage of quick punches at Sano building up speed, and finished with a single double-fisted blow with immense force!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:11 pm

the seemingly increasing number of fists began to rush tward Sano, he coudent simply Soru backward, the blows would folow him, his kami-e wasent that good yet, and time was to short to counter attack. Thinking quicaly he jumped as high as he posibly could, which woudent normaly be enugh to avoid Kane's attack but then Hayato Sorued upward behind him, positioning his gun so that it would catch the balde on hayato's wing, he used this to pull himself up above Hayato and on to him as he righted himself a safe distance above Kane's wrath. pointing his guns down at Kane who was still exicuting his attack Sano said "funny, I have something just like that, but beter! Kakan: Hayashi moyoushi no Susamamjii Kakan!" in an instant many Susamamjii Kakan shots wer flying at Kane these were unlike normal Kakans they would exploade on impact and with more forece than the avrage Kakan moving at faster speeds. as they flew threw the air Sano thought "this beter work, I need all the hits I can get, I have a feeling this will take a wile, a vice admiral wont go down from just this"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:29 pm

Red Beard was caught in an overwhelming explosion that would of completely annihalated a lesser man. However the Vice-Admiral remained in one piece after the smoke cleared though he was covered in massive amounts of blood and countless bruises and injuries. Red Beard laughed, "Is this the best you can do, Sano!?! Your going to need do alot better than that to earn you freedom! Spirit Axe!" Red Beard stretched his legs to insanely high into the air, then brought it crashing down on Sano for massive damage!!!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Sano was trying not to lose his cool "as expected" he was able to avoid the spirit ax by doing a sort of barrel role maneuver griping the sides of Hayato with the tips of his guns, the impact from read beard's attack crashed down to the beach below, however the sand kept the impact from reaching his nakama that was reason two of three he chose a beach for this fight. the resulting cloud of sand would obscure Kane's vision long enough so that he wouldn't see this next attack coming, curving a special shot upward he sent a Kakan sensui inu from the air with the fastest speed of all the kakans towards the earth, so fast was this technique that the explosion was changed into raw impact from above, this technique could level multiple trees under its crushing blow one from each gun
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Red Beard's attack had missed but caused the sand to obscure his vision. Then suddenly a massive explosion nearly consumed him and at the very last second before it managed to tear his body apart, he spoke one word, "Spirit Kaioken!!!" using his incredible new speed to escape the blast with only suffering minor burns and injuries. When the smoke cleared, Sano was very surprised to see Red Beard had escaped without taking much damage and now was surrounded by a fire-red colored Aura flaring strongly around him. "Sano, even I am man enough to admit that you have improved a great deal since the last time we saw each other, however so did I. I have yet to reveal my true strength to you or anyone. I have only showed you a mere 10% of my capabilities before and now that old show barely registers as 3% of my full power. I will give you one last chance, Sano. Come quietly, and you may yet be pardoned and have your life restored to what it once was, fail to do so and well lets just say that there are worse things than death..."
Spirit Kaioken Time: 20 Second

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:29 pm

Sano smiled, "this changes things doesn't it" this led Kane to think he was giving himself up but the Sano started laughing, softly at first "you've changed the whole game haven't you! I don't have to win anymore! I just have to wait the clock, and look I already made that clock faster!" Kane looked at himself trying to find out what Sano had meant then he saw his shoulder and it all came to him, he had played right into Sano's hand, the technique he was using sped up his bloodstream, making him faster, but Kane had never had a bluet wound before either. the hole in his shoulder began to bleed much faster and heaver than before as Sano said, "normal scrapes and cuts don't bleed any faster when you do this but that hole, which plows through veins will be made much worse, how much time do you really think you'll get? the faster your blood circulates the sooner you'll bleed out" he fired two Kakans at two different points in the ring of red bellow him as he flew quickly to the left of it
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Red Beard was shocked that he was only speeding up his inevitable fall. However he was not going down without a fight! Red Beard yelled, "I ain't going down without a fight! Jet Spirit Whip!" Red Beard stretched his leg and kicks in a wide circle, attempting to strike Sano and Hayato with devastating force, the entire attack was done at mind-boggling speed!!!
Spirit Kaioken Time: 40 Seconds

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Sano bearly percived that attack, by the movement of the sand below Red beard's boddy just before he raised the leg (the third reason he chose the beach for this fight), he ayemted to soru to the left of the attack but only magaged to get on one side of it, the very edge of the leg scraped agenst the back of Hayato and the resulting air wave was enugh to throw him off track, sending him spiraling downwards. in an etemt to avoid a crash Sano jumped off of Hayato and doing a sort of standing backflip he landed the necisary distance away from Kane to perform one of his favorite Kakan combonation attacks "Kakan Hayashi senpuku, no Kakan Hanabi!" Soruing around Kane in a circle firing Kakans from all sides with one gun and fireing the Kakan Hanabi shot above with the other, as he was doing this Hayato got up and sorued into Sano's circle intercepting him and moving him to the right after the attack. this was the end result, Kakan shots were coming from all sides, preventing him from jeting away from them, and a few Sensui inu shots coming from above preventing him from jumping upwards, essentaly useing Kane's jet speed agenst him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:59 pm

The oncomming barrage from all sides left Red Beard surrounded and trapped. Just as an immense explosion enveloped Kane, he managed to say one word, "Spirit Wave!" Red Beard bit his finger at immense speed, causing his bones to get much bigger in size at immense speed as well. The End result was that Red Beard was approximately 50 feet tall and managed to survive the onslaught, however it still hurt considerably and he was bleeding even more now. Sano was surprised, angered, and annoyed that Red Beard was still standing after that, "Why don't you just die!!!" Red Beard retorted, "You first."
Spirit Kaioken Time: 1 Minute

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Sano looked up at the now looming monster Kane, and smiled brightly "your tolorance for straining that body of yours is impecable, but I still have two aces in the hole" Kanes sholder began to sputter and the blood began to froth "that move inflates you like a baloon right? but your a baloon with a hole it it! in short your deflaiting and blood is being pushed out allong with the air! your only makeing things worse" Sano had realised that alm ost all of Kane's techniques were thrown off by that hole. Sano righted himself in the air as he thought ("the other ace is to risky to use yet, it had beter not come to that!") Kane tryed to think how much time off of his technique the hole had cosed him but whereing all red it was very hard to tell how much he had bled, but one thing was surtan, he was shrinking and when he had goten back to his normal size the strain and blood loss would be to much, on top of that if he canceled the technique now all that air would be puished out of the whole even faster, like a baloon with a hole in it being squeses and he could die. Sano fired six wildly zigzaging Kakan shots at kane, "Kakan nida dageki no uneune" do to there unpredictable zigzaging paterns they were dificult to avoid for a target of Kane's new size
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Red Beard was shrinking and had gone to 45 feet already and it didn't help that his injuries and blood loss was getting worse. To top it all of he was being bombarded again with those blasted kakan's he barely managed to dodge some of the blast but he was still hit by some of it causing his injuries to worsen even further. Red Beard knew he had no time to lose and jumped up into the air and unleashed, "Gigant Jet Spirit Stamp!" Red beard stretched his giant leg out in mid-air and attempted to hit Sano with the bottom of his giant foot, which should leave an imprint of his sandal. This was being aimed for Sano's entire body with tremendous force and great speed. "Surrender, Sano! Don't make me destory you..."
Spirit Kaioken Time: 1 Minute 20 Seconds
Red Beard's Height: 40 Feet

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm

Sano looked up just in time to see Kane raising his leg up for anther attack, using Hayato to quicaly dart up and to the right he said "you just dont know when to quit do you? the more you move the worce you strain yourself!" the impact from the blow to the ground threw off Sano again, this time sinding him upward and back, Sano sliped of of Hayato and was falling fast untill he fired Kakans downwards into the water in order to stay in the air long enugh for Hayato to right himself and catch him. this was the situation, Sano had olny to run out Kane's clock to win, but that most reasent attack had caused the sand to form such a massive cloud that Sano didnt have a clear shout at Kane, nor could he see him, ("this is bad, I cant let him get me on the defencive") he thought as he instructed Hayato to use eccoloctation to find Kane in the cloud
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:00 pm

Red Beard being the more experienced and battle-hardened Vice Admiral was quick to the offensive. Red Beard spoke, "You should know when to give up, Sano! Gigant Jet Spirit Shotgun!" Red Beard stretched his left arm far behind him, then snaps it back to deliver an extremely fast close range punch! When attacking head-on, the stretching of the original Spirit Shotgun along with the resulting snapback seem to occur almost simultaneously at once, making it virtually inescapable. This attack is aimed for Sano's torso!!!
Spirit Kaioken Time: 1 Minute 40 Seconds
Red Beard's Height: 35 Feet

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 3 - Decisive Battle! Kane Appears
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next