One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))

Go down 
+5
TheBlackLuffy
9thKing
Sleepy
Maxulus
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:42 pm

"And who might you be?" Delia asked suspiciously at the girl as she stood closer to Anubis and narrowed her eyes. "I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting before," she said with a calm tone even though she lightly placed a hand over the hilt of her sword.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Yuki slightly looks at Delia then looks away "I am 14th Division Commander Yuki Aisusutā" She said and yawned softly...
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:13 pm

"Oh?" she said in slight surprise as she took her hand off the hilt of her sword and looked back at Anubis. "It may seem your crew has grown? And you still haven't answered my other question about your health," she said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Anubis was simply observing ane then shook his head. "Its terminal, Best said there is a cure, but only type exists in the world and only at that place. Im not going to waste time, i need to take Arabasta first , then i worry about this thing, after all, im so close ...... im so close to my final goal...." Anubis then walked foward towards the graveyard, one headstone in particular , it was quite big and wrote in the caption "A man of sin who made enemies, but also a man who treated friends as family." Anubis sat down at his grave "It looks like this will be the final ever conversation we have.... Captain Unholy......"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Delia's expression never wavered as he told her this, but she was feeling a deep ache in her chest, and even though she wasn't showing emotion Barius could see what she was feeling and he was as distraught in hearing that Anubis, a very respected man and yonko, was dying of a terminal illness. It didn't stop him from respecting him to want to fulfill his goal first.

"Anubis-san, you are either a very honorable man or a very idiotic one for doing that, but I shouldn't be a hypocrite," she said softly as she tried very hard not to slap him. She already knew of these emotions coursing through her, right after her first major battle when she first met him, but now it just makes her want to not feel them so she wouldn't suffer this much. 'Why does it hurt so much to love someone? This really...sucks!' she thought as she watched Anubis walk to a certain headstone, keeping her distance and standing a few feet behind him as he paid his respects to the person he had come to visit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:05 am

Anubis smiled as Delia spoke to him, he placed the flowers he had been carrying earlier on the grave as he spoke to her "Delia...do you know why i want Arabasta so badly? Do you know why i have taken this quest through blood and sand to reach this point? " Anubis wanted to convey something he had always kept to himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:20 am

"I...I wouldn't know Anubis-sama, but if it is possible I would like to know, and perhaps understand why you want to pursue this more than trying to save yourself from this illness you have," she said honestly as she looked at him with a serious expression but her eyes easily conveying the worry she had for him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:29 am

Anubis stretched his legs "When i was a little boy, i saw a lot of beautiful things you know.... fireworks, feasts, parties, the sun shining..... it was beautiful and blissful, and really i thought all was peace, but that wasnt to last at all...." Anubis grabbed blades of grass nearby and absorbed the liquid turning it to sand "I soon was shown the ugly side of the world, the poverty, the madness, the fear, the greed , the corruption, filthy and toxic writhing through the very flesh of my home." Anubis had a scary look on his face, it was of disgust and anger, it was of hatred. "I then knew, there was no reasoning, no quarter. I would have to find a way to rid my country of all this. But how? through politics? No that is another way to corruption. No the only way to show it was through POWER, power i could gain, power to rule, power to strike down the filth that was dirtying the crown that was held so precious by not only me and my family, but the people as well.... so i rebelled....."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:35 am

Desiree followed Anubis as always, silently, never trusting anyone to be truly alone with him, though she would give them the illusion of space. She slipped into a shadow of a stone far behind before slipping through the shadowy portal connecting her to the shadow of the backside of the stone where the flowers were placed. A snake green flicker glistened in the shadows as she blinked slowly. She didn't trust the woman he spoke with completely and yet somehow she was glad that he seemed to trust her.

Desiree never cared if Anubis trusted her or not, she was only concerned with his safety. Her satisfaction rested in his vitality not in his acceptance or affection. She had kept a low profile when she learned of his decision to put his ambition before his life. She was not exactly surprised but she had to hide her rage and the horribly things it had done to her, knowing that he would probably fade before achieving his goal, or die shortly after achieving it. Her entire life had become entirely dependent upon his existence. Without it, she would be quite aimless. The consequences of her obsession did not escape her, and yet her realization never made her more rational about the fate of either of them.

She almost expected to be envious that he trusted this girl so much, but she wasn't. She was pleased that he found someone he could truly trust enough to talk to, rather than talk down to. Carrying such a lofty status with all of the social expectation never expressing concerns, feelings, or ...weakness was a heavy burden for anyone no matter how strong. Even the most resilient needed outlets. She closed here eyes, mostly zoning out, giving into the the soft silence of the shadows. Whatever he was to say was never meant for her ears. she would not leave him but she could at least respect how he wished to share information even at the expense of a minor security breech.

Her hands fiddled idly with a light bit of fabric that she raised up to her face as she became lost in though. She inhaled deeply, breathing through the fabric in apparent ecstasy. She had to decide if she was to take the chance of leaving him to go after a cure, leaving him vulnerable, or protect his immediate vitality, banking on the disease moving slower than he is toward his goal. She took another deep breath before lightly caressing her cheek with the fabric. She then tucked the light boxer shorts back into her shirt with a fond memory of their scent before returning to her post or scanning the area for immediate danger by slipping from one shadow to the next.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:00 am

As the captain listened to the yonkou's first part of the story a small smile played upon her lips at the nice memories Anubis had as a child, but it wavered back into a thin line when he got to the next part. She frowned at what he had found out about the world and knew that he couldn't judge him for not knowing at a young age since they were raised differently. She even flinched and shuddered when he contorted his expression into one of hatred and disgust, but stood there listening till the very end of his story.

When he had finished, the young captain was upset and distraught at his ideals and his pursue of power to try and fix what the politics in his kingdom had corrupted. "And now that you have the power, or at least enough of it, you want to go now and usurp that power from the corrupt for yourself...and for the people?" she asked as she moved closer to the yonkou.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Anubis chuckled slightly and then looked to the sky "You make it sound so easy, but in order to usurp the crown i must kill my family, and i must cause a uprising, one which i did once before. The mayhem and destruction i would cause, will i ever be able to forgive what i do to my homeland? But still i will do it, madness ensues us all to do stupid things........" Anubis got up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:12 pm

"I make it sound reasonable to the ear, I know it's something that takes hard work to do Anubis-san..." she started with an angered tone, the stopped herself and sighed, running a hand through his hair in exasperation at what the yonkou was going to do. "To kill your own family for the sake of taking control, in addition causing mayhem with the uprising..." she walked over to the captain, face void of emotion. When she was standing in front of him she brought up her hand and slapped him, but to confuse matters more she hugged him as if he were her lifeline, pulling away slightly and giving him a kiss on his cheek before moving away from him.

"I will be leaving again...now," she said urgently and nodded to Barius who came to her side and placed her coat which he was carrying on her shoulders. "I want...to help you, but I will do so in my own way," she declared. "There should be other ways...more civilized ways to do this, and I know I can find them before what you do gets out of hand and causes much destruction, to yourself and your kingdom" she continued before she started to walk away, Barius right behind.

She then stopped and looked back at Anubis, giving him one of her rare smiles that were not forced. "Even if I am but a girl, I have seen my fair share of bloodshed and destruction, either caused by me or others, and it would be nice for once to resolve something without shedding the blood of innocents along the way," she declared before bowing. "I will be recruiting once more, and when I am done I will send you my owl with the news. I bid you good day Anubis-san," she said with a sad tone as she walked once more to the beach, reaching the small vessel she had used to get there since her ship was left so that she wouldn't be noticed and getting ready to sail once more.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:33 am

" Brother" Ryan walked up behind Anubis he rarely called Anubis his brother unless it was something serious " How long have you been sick " this question was on Ryan's mind since he first returned back to Anubis side " you've never kept anything from me which means that this sickness is killing you" Ryan leaned on a nearby gravestone " When I first join your crew I vowed to protect your life with my own I heard the two of you talking so first tell me your plan before I say this next part!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:10 pm

As soon as Delia left Anubis went back to normal. His focus returned and he knew what he must do. Ryan came over and spoke to him.Anubis waved his hand as he stood up after touching the gravestone "Ryan, we have known each other for so long.... the sickness is killing me, but before it gets me, at least let i want to take my kingdom......at the very least.. i need you my friend, at least till the end, wont you stay?" Anubis was coughing, it was progressing faster now. He knew that, but still he needed to come here.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:39 pm

" What a stupid thing to ask" Ryan's voice was harsh " you've aways done some stupid things from almost dieing at the hands of that warlord to starting a war with the WG." Ryan walked over to Anubis side to help him up " And threw it all I've been by yourside so why ask me such a stupid question as allways ill be the first one to offer you my sword"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Anubis stood up with the help of Ryan and placed his hand on Ryans shoulder "Good, then with that all is in place, we need to move, alot to prepare for , we are taking arabasta soon...." Anubis walked back to his ship. As he walked up the planks the first guards stood in wait and saluted. Anubis then told his crew "LISTEN, my friends, it has come time, the time when i promised you , we will claim the world, at least a piece of it soon, the day of invasion and war are ahead, for the veterans i ask that you once again lend me your strength to fight in this unpredictable time, for the newcomers and the ones who have not fought along side us during a full scale battle, i ask that you put your faith in me and follow me, because this is it, this is our time, to claim the land of arabasta, and once this is complete, we will finally head for the NEW WORLD!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Conrad didn't bother stepping off the ship to follow Anubis. Due to his size, he couldn't step anywhere without crushing someone's grave as depressing as that is. It was probably for the best though. Conrad was only a newbie, and he didn't think it would be proper to walk in the same ground as Anubis. With that done, Conrad was completely aggronant of the fact anubis was dying. Conrad watched as his captain came unto the ship, and delivered the greatest speech he had ever heard "I would follow you to the ends of earth, Anubis! My strength belongs to you from paradise to beyond the New World!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:40 pm

[[ok guys this thread is over, the next one i open will be the prologue to the main event, this is the biggest event the Anubis pirates will have]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2