One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 am

Rick looked at the kid and whispering asked

Well would you like to play that song on my ship?

But Rick didnt said that he is a pirate...
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:19 am

''Well I was planning to stay here for a while sir'' Bobby answered, he just came from the sea, he was with a pirate crew for a while getting payed to pay music, good stuff, what would he do, would he join the guy and play for him, who was the guy, he knew he would be bringing himself trouble if he followd the guy, but he got him hooked too,''Can I have your name then sir, where are you going, and is there a payment for me joining u on ure trip''
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 am

Rick whispered to him

My name is Rick Mugurama

He didnt wanted for everyone to hear his name he had a 30 million bounty on his head.

Well kid, I think it may not be the safest for you to come with me aboard. But we can take you somewhere if you want and you can play a little?

He asked.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:49 am

''I can play any instruments sir'' he whispered, ''oh one thing sir U aren't a marine are you, some of them rather like me death instead of alive and playing music'' he changed the piano into a flute and followd the man''thank you barman for the hospitality'' he said as he waited for Rick ot leave so he could follow him
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 am

Rick smiled and asked the kid

Wht do you mean they want you dead? You're not a pirate are you?

He said and countinued to smile as he went outside the bar to the harbor where he ahd Shino had the little dingy.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 am

''I am not sure if they want me dead, but well there is some small amount of money on my head and no I do not belong to a pirate crew, nor do I call myself a pirate, but yes I did travel a lot with them'' he smiled his appearence fooled people. ''so mr, you are a pirate then?, ''
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:28 am

Mina smirked, suddenly aware that a whole new world of possibilities had opened up for her. They were pirates! Just like her!
"Interesting, Shino," she said, standing up beside him and looking up at him from beneath the white veil of her fringe. "Well, I'm a trained cook and with your captain's permission, perhaps I could join the two of you in your adventures, as you offered before?"
She chuckled. "And we could all dodge the marines in this town together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 am

So that was why the captain was interested in her, she was a trained cook... She probably can hold her weight in a battle, she is beautiful and trained as a cook. I don't think the captain would mind at all he thought, after all he hadn't had the pleasure of knowing through experience weather or not she was good enough gunner, not that he doubted it and besides Shino had heard what he took for hints that she was good enough to protect herself. I have not changed my mind about you even after you said that you were a bad girl, why would i change my offer? was what he really wanted to say but out of his mouth came Of course, a sweet devil like you may join at any given time he meant for it to be a compliment but some females, according to his experience on land, could take a compliment as either a bad joke or insult. Mina's latest comment left Shino whit a grin and he replied Let's do that.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Mina beamed, her eyes lighting up.
This was absolutely perfect. She finally had found a crew to join- travelling alone had gotten rather boring, (not to mention hazardous, considering that when confronted by marines, she had no back-up in combat). Plus, both of the men seemed to be fun, relatively polite and judging by the amount of weapons that Shino had in his possession, he had to be pretty tough too.
Mina smirked at Shino calling her "a sweet devil"...she had gotten quite a few pet-names in her time, but never one as oddly accurate as that.
She giggled. "In that case, my handsome blademaster friend, I would like to accept your offer and to join up."
Mina linked her arm with Shino's. "Now, shall we find that Captain friend of your's?"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Rick smiled and said to the kid

Yes, indeed, I'm a pirate. Would you have any problems with me sailing on the sea? Anyways what's you're name?

As Rick and the kid get to the harbor, Rick dind't saw Shino anywhere.

It's aobout time my crew mate would be hear. Well it seems we have time to go back where i met a beatiful young lady that can cook.

So Rick and the little boy got to the bar, where Rick saw Shino and the lady talking to each other. He was happy to both meat here, When Rick got into the bar with the little kid he happy said

Shino, you're here, i was waiting at harbor for you. Well an.......

Rick got interfired. The guy in the corner who was looking very suspicious at him before stood up and yelled

Rick Mgurama! I'm a bounty hunter who will tkae the 30 million and you're head!

Rick looked at him and then at the beatiful lady.

Well i think it's all clear then isn't it?

He said with a calm voice, but then started to smile and countiniued

That's true, Hahaha! Young lady, I am Rick ''Red Eye'' Mugurama, captain of the Red Eye pirates, with teh bounty of 30 million on my head and yes that means I'm a bloody pirate as is my friend Shino, but im sure you know that allredy.

He said, started to laugh and pulled out his precious sword.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm

''my name is bobby Lightning captain'' he answered his captain as he followed him, mind me playing a little song he asked as they entered the pub changing the flute into a violin, he friendly greeted the people in the pub and started playing a violin solo
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Mina noticed Bobby playing the violin, murmuring softly under her breath. "Wow...that kid can play..."
She merely raised an eyebrow at the bounty hunter's declaration and her pink-lipped smirk widened. This was about to get fun.
Mina looked up at Rick.

"It's nice to meet you Rick...er...Captain Mugurama. Hmm...so I'm finally meeting the Red Eye Pirates at last. I've already met your friend Shino here. It's nice to meet some other pirates at last."
She looked to the bounty hunter, winked and stuck out her tongue teasingly before looking back to Rick. "My name is Mina Layton, Captain and I think you've got some trouble on your hands...."

Mina grinned at the sight of weapon. "That's a nice sword you've got." Her hand travelled down to the handle of her own gun in the garter on her thigh, resting there, just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 pm

We won't have to, that is him making a comotons over there he said to the lovely Mina Layson and took out the katana whit the arm/hand which Mina hadn't occupied and pointed it towards the barkeep Old man, give me a barrel of rum that was right, he hadn't forgotten his purpose. When the barkeep walked away following Shino's orders, Shino put down his blade into the sheet and picked up a knife and cut through his jacket whit the knife in his mouth, figuring since he had only one arm available. When the barkeep came back whit the brrelShino looked at him whit the eyes of a devil, not to forget the knife in his mouth. He tied the barrel whit what used to be his jacket, onhis back Heh! We pirates use what is availale for us he said whit a grin, bigger then before.

Now that that as over whit, he returned his knife to its orignal place and throwed a throwing knife right on the skull of a bounty hunter, Shino checked his pulse and the bounty hunter was dead Capt'n, who's the kid he said before he turned to Mina again Did you say something about escape? still whit a grin on his face.

"And we could all dodge the marines in this town together?" was what he was refferig to when he said tht last part about an escape.

Last edited by Kiba on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Rick saw that lore had a pistol and he knew that the kid had a bounty on his head. So he also knew that this 2 people knew how to fight.
Rick stabbed the floor with his sword leaving it there, went back and sitted on the nearest chair.

I don't really make ladies working for me but i want to see you 2 a little in action, will ya show me what you got?
Oh and Shino this kid is our new crew member, he is a musician, he is perfect for our crew.

Rick said relaxed while watching the bounty hunter run towards him with a sword in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 pm

''I am bobby nice to meet you, ah captain, and cremates I guess take this'' bobby said as he changed the violin into a big flute, and by playing on it shooiting different soundwaves at the bounty hunter,

then he threw some earplugs towards his captain and the other members in the crew ''it is wise to carry these around when you want me to fight'' he then grabbed his drumstick while charging at the bounty hunter
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Mina shrugged to Shino, smirking. "Indeed. There are a ton of marines in this town, all over the port...I may or may not have mouthed off to one earlier and they may or may not be looking for little ol' me..."
She raised her eyebrows at Rick, laughing. "Don't worry. This lady can take care of herself..."

She whipped the gun from her garter and shot a roundhouse ricochet shot at the bounty hunter. It flew past the hunter's torso, at first appearing to miss but then bounced off a metal bar on the bar table, flicking at an angle and lodging itself into the bounty hunter's back.
Mina reloaded and smirked at the bounty hunter. "Now, you see...that first shot is only going to put you in terrible pain... my second shot will kill you..." She aimed for the bounty hunter's head and looked over her shoulder at Rick. "Shall I, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:47 am

The bounty hunter saw the little kid and the beatiful young lady attacking them. As the kidstiked Rikc fast puted the things in his ears. The bounty hunter got big pain in his head after getting attacked by Bobby, Rick didnt knew what Bobby actually did stilll he watched what the lady did with the bounty hunter and smily sadi to her

Finish it.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:20 am

The eighteen year old cook raised an eyebrow at what the kid could do, mentally trying to figure out just how he could do it.
Mina then nodded to Rick's order, her smirk widening as she aimed her gun once more.
"Aye, aye, captain..."

She shot the bounty hunter in the stomach, causing him to double over and then in the head, killing him. A silence descended over the crowd in the bar as he fell to the ground like a ragdoll, a pool of blood starting to grow around him.
Mina didn't seem bothered at all. She simply flicked her long white hair out of her eyes, kissed the barrel of her gun and then tucked it into her garter belt once more before turning around and curtseying to the crowd as if she were a performer in some kind of show.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:30 am

Rick looked at the dead man on the ground and thoguht by himself
''She did that really, heartless.... Just kind of a girl i like, she is playing dirty and tricky''

Also looking at how the kid had no problem to chargewith some weird thing at the bounty hunter which made his head in big pains was very suprsingly, still he liked that the kid didn't bother he acted like a real pirate, and thats whar Rick wanted.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:34 pm

to enlighten the darkend atmoshphere around the pub bobby changed the flute into a lute, starting to play a energetical and happy song, he threw some of the cash he earned from playing earlier at the barman and said ''a free drink for everyone'' as he played just to keep the peoples attention off the fact someone was murdered
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Mina nudged the man's corpse with her foot before shamelessly bending down and rifling through his pockets for any loose Beli, taking some for herself and putting the rest down on Rick's table.
"You should take some too. Consider it to be compensation seeing as he was after you in the first place," she said with a grin as she tucked the remainder of the money into the front of her dress.
Mina then smiled to Bobby. "Nice instrument you've got there, kiddo." She lowered her voice. "And thanks for trying to break the atmosphere..."

She turned around, noticing that several people in the bar were still staring at her in a disgusted horror, others rising to go and contact the authorities i.e. the marines.
Mina only shrugged carelessly, raising her eyebrows with a sigh.
"Well, it looks like I'm going to be in a lot of trouble aren't I? Oh, what's a poor, sweet girl to do?" she cooed mockingly before looking to Rick and Shino. "So...do I have a place on your crew then? Have I proved myself? Or do you two wanna just wait until I've cooked you all a snack?"

Mina frowned when she heard the shouts of marines outside. "Ok, maybe the snack will have to wait..."
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Rick heard th marines as the other crewmembers did. Rick first looked at all the crewmembers and the slightly said

Seems we have to fight.

Rick pulled out his big sword and smashed the doors and witih it the whole wall and looked together with the crew the marines.

The first reaction of the marines was ofcourse taking guns and shooting at the Red Eye's.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Mina pouted at the marines as they entered the bar, mockingly saying: "Aww...all the big mean boys came here to ruin our fun! And they can't play nice at all..."
She grinned with excitement at the prospect of a battle and she pulled out her pistol from her garter once more.
The eighteen year old cook grinned and pointed her gun at some of the leading marines, shooting them in the chests and legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Nice, Mina. He said when he saw how she handled the bounty hunter, but now wasn't the time as they would be facing marines. He stood behind the rest of the crew whit eyes that looked dangerous, though that was just him pissed off as hell. He wouldn't be able to fight at his max because the barrel of rum on his back limited his movement greatly, well unless he was faced against a lower ranked marine, that and if he could manage to get up to speed, which considering the location, would be no trouble at all seeing as the city had been in the center of the island and it leaned down to the shore. Either case he took out his two katanas and as long as the enemies didn't came from his left or right side he would be alright. What do you say Capt'n, how 'bout some teamwork? he asked, of course he was referring to the idea of standing back to back and killing anyone who gets too close, whit the barrel on his back, the four of them where ideal for such a strategy.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 am

Mina smirked, brandishing her pistol and rolling her shoulders back.
"Team-work sounds like a good idea, Shino," she grinned, stepping to defend his right side, shooting back a few more marines. "This way, there's no way that the barrel of rum is gonna be damaged...or you for that matter..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next