One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))

Go down 
+4
Captain One-eye
LoreleiMaiden
Future Shock
Shichibukai Hunter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Future Shock

Future Shock

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Genshi was certain that they were in the clear. If anyone had seen all the enemies found dead in front of the ship would know that this crew as a force to be reckoned with. Genshi climbed up the ladder and up to the deck. He wouldn't leave for the kitchen yet, if any more enemies appeared, Genshi would have to spring into action much faster than before
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:43 am

Avery stared calmly at his wound, his mind racing. “Hmmm…I think I read once that a person had to have it cut out,” he said. “The book I read suggested that making a cut like an X was the best way to go about it. Made it easier to get the bullet out.” But then Avery smiled sheepishly and looked back at Arianne. “Of course, that book was an adventure story, not a medical novel, but I’m pretty sure it was trying to be realistic.* Still, it might be best for me to just go to a doctor here in town.” Avery frowned. “But that would slow you guys down. I suppose I could catch up later in my boat…hmmm…oh, and nice fighting skills, by the way.” This last part was directed for Arianne specifically.

(*The book in question is real. It is the third in a series called: Island. The series was written by Gordon Korman.)
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 pm

The young scientist smiled faintly. "Well, sometimes the best fact can be found in fiction..."
Arianne continued to study the wound carefully. "If you'd like, I could try that "X" cut. But..." She frowned. "Hygiene is very important and I wouldn't be comfortable making a cut that could potentially sever one of your scapula muscles."
She kept her arm around him- partly to keep supporting him lest he faint from bloodloss or shock, partly because she guiltily quite liked the feel of his bigger, strong, warm body next to her's. She somehow manage to continue deluding herself that their closeness was for his own good.

Arianne stroked Lawrence's head as she spoke, trying to calm the dog. "If you'd prefer, Avery, I could stay with you here in Windmill Village once you see a professional...you know, in case you need human assistance if something happens that you can't follow the Andromeda straight away."
She blushed slightly. "Uh...thank you for saying so. I train quite a bit. Your skills with those nunchucks and the bowstaff are quite impressive..."

(Read it. Rather excellent, though I preferred the second one. I do remember the reference to the bullet removal too. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 pm

“Thanks,” Avery murmured in response to her compliment of his skill with his weapon.

Personally he was more than a little irritated with the fact that he had received an injury at all while everyone else escaped without so much as a scratch. Though, he supposed, that fact had proven their strength to him several times over. It looked to him like he had found a new home.

“But…um…are you sure you want to stick around here? Not that I mind,” he amended quickly. “It’s just that, you’ve got your crew to look after and everything.”
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Arianne shrugged, slowly feeling rather sheepish as she removed her arm from his back to finally give Avery some space. 
"Well, I'm really only a scientist. My abilities are more of an added bonus than a vital element of the running of a crew...also the crew has strong fighters aplenty." The young woman exhaled. "Though, realistically, I suppose that you are more than capable of looking after yourself...and you've got Lawrence here for company..." 

The blonde haired girl ruffled the dog's ears, smiling briefly but silently feeling incredibly stupid for even offering to stay with him. "Ah...I did not mean to imply that you were unable to fend for yourself...I...was...just worried...I guess and I...I suppose I'll leave it up to you..."

Arianne's face had turned as red as her jacket, her eyes cast downward. She had never felt less like herself in her entire life. She gave a small, nervous smile, her blue eyes still on the ground. "Oh dear, what must you think of me?" 

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

“That you are absolutely amazing.”

The words had slipped out before Avery even knew what he was saying, and yet he felt only a little embarrassment in the fact that he had said them. There was something about the way she was blushing…well, really it was the fact that she was blushing at all…that made him think the impossible. So maybe, just maybe it was time for him to be a little bold.

“If you want to stay here, with me, then I would be more than honored,” he said softly so that the others would not hear. “And grateful, of course. Also, regardless of whether or not you intended to insinuate that I could not fend for myself, it is mostly true. With my arm like this, I would have to wield my staff with only one hand or could only use a single nunchuck. Not to mention the fact that I would have to be careful to keep it from swinging around to much.”

Avery paused, looking thoughtful. Something had just occurred to him and he thought it was perhaps a little too bold, but hey, he was feeling reckless. He realized that he didn’t even care that others might be watching. He took a step towards Arianne and then leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek before pulling back and smiling at her.

“That was your goodbye kiss from earlier,” Avery said. “If you don’t mind, I would like to hold on to it for a little while longer. Looks like I’ve finally found a crew worth joining.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:54 am

Saki cleaned her hands on a tissue she had inside her pocket, she carefully watched everything that happened next. She waved while smiling at the little girl when she left, she knew that Arianne wasn't ok with that girl being on her own but it was clear that she was able to protect herself, so there wasn't a need to be worried about her, It would've been cool if the little girl joined us though, she was strong and that way she would make Arianne happy, what a pity she didn't, Saki thought as she looked now at how Arianne and Avery were acting.

Hehe, what a cute couple, Saki thought when she saw Arianne blushing and then Avery kissing Arianne on the cheek, and etc. She was ok with romance in her crew, it was ok for love to exist, it's only natural and if people have that spark, well, then there's no need to hide those feelings.

Saki was ok with everyone else loving other people, but herself didn't like the idea of her loving other people, there's always the possibility that someone will take it away from me or that he'll die, Saki thought as she looked to the rest.

"Hey everyone, we should get going don't you think?" she said as she entered the ship, going to her room, not even waiting for the rest to agree or something.

Soon, my dreams will be accomplished just as this crew's ideals and soon all of my crew mates goals as well, Saki thought as she lied on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:24 am

Guess it was time to set sail,and since lunch was already served, there was a break until everyone needed to eat again. Genshi returned to the kitchen and decided to have a nap. It took a while to actually set sail, and that would give some time to rest his body.

"So my adventure begins now? I wonder what the sea holds for me?" he asked himself, nodding off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:22 am

Grudge grinned with their victory, and sheathed his guitars blade, looking around at all his fellow crew mates, occasionly nodding in approval at those who fought the hardest. "Alright roadies and groupies, as a special first crew victory treat, here a free song on me! I know, you guy's must be grateful!", the fishman announced cheerfully, before he started playing a ]song]song[/url] that wasn't originaly one of his own creation.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 am

With a sigh of relief, Alek looked around at all of the people who fought against the bandits. Everyone else seemed relieved that they were gone too. The man who got shot in the shoulder lightened up, the fishman played a tune that sounded vaguely familiar, but overall everyone seemed content. Alek removed his bandanna revealing unkempt, black hair and wiped the sweat off of his forehead with the back of his hand. The bandits would obviously hunt Alek down if he stayed here for a while, and he might not be so lucky next time. Alek turned to the fishman and said, "Hey fish-guy, does your captain mind if I come on board or do I have to get permission first?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Arianne's eyes widened at his bold, powerful words.
Had he really just said that she was...amazing? The blush on her face suddenly turned from a comical, embarrassed, vermillion red to a soft, completely charmed, girlish pink.
No one had ever told her that before.
And the fact that it was Avery who said it, just made it all the more unbelievable to her.

She listened to him carefully, a gentle smile suddenly breaking out across her face as she looked up at him. A sudden light feeling in her chest prompted her to speak, her voice quiet but courageous.
"Avery, I'm flattered. I really don't deserve such praise. If anyone is really is amazing here, it is you-"

Her breathing hitched when she felt his lips touch her cheek, her heartbeat immediately starting to pick up. The only man who had ever kissed her in any way before- the only man that she had ever allowed to kiss her in any way before- was her birth-father and his chaste pecks to her cheek were always cold and controlled.
She looked up at him for a moment, stunned at his actions but internally ecstatic.
Avery was staying with the crew...she wouldn't have to say goodbye to him...and now, he actually wanted her to stay with him.
Arianne found her tongue once more, saying with a smile. "It would be my pleasure to stay with you and to help you in whatever way you wish to be helped. I promise to fight for you when necessary too..."
His own boldness encouraged her's and she added. "And I don't mind you holding on to my kiss for a little longer."

She blinked at Grudge's sudden performance, shrugging. "He's a talented musician. Personality flaws aside..."
She turned back to Avery, still smiling delicately. "I'll go and tell Captain Star that I'll be staying here with you and that the two of us will catch up with the Andromeda later...I'll see you again in a moment."
Arianne walked onboard, heading to Saki's cabin and knocking lightly on the door. "Excuse me, pardonay, Captain Star. May I speak to you for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:39 pm

adamand was long ago knocked into the sea and now entered the ship.''yo cast let's call it a tie.''
''k''answered cast uninterested.adamand went to sleep and cast cast began working in the hole in the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Eyes fixated on the scene before them as the small yellow cloud hovered in the air, tiny figure sitting atop it calmly. Eyes drifted open and shut over and over again as the girl fought off unconsciousness, it was that she was tired, she'd just lost a little too much blood before she'd dealt with the wound.

She stayed there, suspended in the air on her cloud and floated toward the ship's top, not looking at the rest of the ship even a little, nor had she done so before the fights had begun. Landing within the look-out tower, the girl returned the cloud to its belt form. Slipping downward, the child finally allowed herself to slip into sleep after several moments and waiting for something to happen like the ship to leave and reading a book, she'd fallen to sleep. Curled up against her bag of supplies, black hair with crimson stains falling into her face. Book hitting the wooden platformed floor, slipping from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Avery leaned against the rail of the ship, watching Arianne for as long as he could. He seemed completely oblivious to not only Grudge’s performance, but everyone else as well until Lawrence came up and poked him with his nose, initiating another surprised yelp and jump.

Avery sighed and slumped down next to his pet before reaching out to stroke Lawrence’s head with his good arm. Lawrence enjoyed the touch, but he could tell that Avery’s heart was not in it. So, he placed his head on Avery’s lap and looked up at his master with a pitiful expression, prompting Avery to speak.

“What am I doing?” Avery asked Lawrence quietly. “I’m not talking about the crew. I mean Arianne. Don’t get me wrong, I meant every word I said to her. But this is just so weird. I’ve felt this way before when I’ve seen pretty girls, but unlike with the others, the more I get to know Arianne, the more interested I am.” Avery grinned at Lawrence and scratched behind his ears earning him a rumble of pleasure. “She and I…we’re a lot alike.”
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:30 am

As Grudge finished playing his song, oblivious to all around him at the time, he bellowed out; "Thank you Windmill Village!", and panted heavily after being tired out from his performance, and sat sloppily on the deck. He looked around his new 'roadies' for a moment, pondering on what type of people he got himself involved in, and merely shrugged it the idea off and lay down lazily on the deck, his guitar balanced on his stomache. "Eh, so when we leaving anyways? And chef dude, you got any beer stocked?", Grudge asked casually, staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Genshi awoke as quickly as he fell asleep. He felt as if he were needed. Genshi ran out of the kitchen and onto the deck with a bottle of liquor as well as the bottle opener.

"Did anyone ask for a drink?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:41 pm

A bit annoyed at the fishman's egotistic attitude, Alek decided to just get on board and hope no one notices his presence that much. He really hoped their captain wouldn't mind him being on. It was a really nice ship in Alek's opinion, and it would've been a shame if it was damaged. They were all unique and loyal people, and all of them seemed nice enough to not toss him overboard. Alek rested his axe on his right shoulder, and looked over to the vast ocean for a while.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

As Grudge looked up at Genshi he gave a large grin and grabbed his guitar as he leapt back on his feet and walked over to the cook, "Thanks man! wow you sure work fast.", the fishman thanked him taking the alcoholic beverage and bottle opener after putting his guitar down, quickly opening it up, and taking a nice long swig from the bottle, exhaling in delight of his quenched thirst. "Dude, this stuff's tasty, thanks for the liquor.", he thanked Genshi again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Well, now that we're leaving Windmill town, where should we go next? Now with a crew, we will have more adventures, we'll be strong, stronger than we already are, we'll be the best crew ever.

I think the first thing I need to do is bath Snow, he seems a little dirty... who am I lying to, he's really dirty, a bath won't hurt him. Then I'll need to ask Cast and Adamand to stop fighting because they'll end up destroying the ship, ugh.
Saki thought while she stared at the ceiling.

Then a knock on the door was heard. I wonder who is it, Saki thought, at first she didn't feel like standing up and answer it, but it was one of her crewmates, so she shouldn't be that lazy.

Saki stood up and went to open the door, showing Arianne, she nodded and opened the door more so Arianne could come in. "Of course, what is it Arianne?" Saki said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Snow was walking through the ship after the big battle, ignoring most of the things around him he had to look for his master. Moving through the crowd he made sure not to cause much suspicion, in the future he had to defeat the Bathing room.. but it couldnt be today, he had wasted much ammo and needed to recharge, he did something that most Cyborg Wolves with fierce appetites do when they are hungry.. steal food from the crew. Walking into the kitchen he sneaked into the fridge to see exactly what he was looking for.. A size of meat the size of a cow.. and for all he new it WAS a cow. Snow grabbed the raw frozen meat and dragged it across the ship, making it into a strange room with the door open on the ship. Snow forgetting to look around started enjoying a weeks supply of meat, he kept eating without the decensy of looking around him.

Once he finished chunks of meat were around his Fur, he looked to his right with a satisfied face.. his worst fear became reality.. his master Saki was a few feet away.. she was now a witness to theft. Snow put his innocent face, using his puppy eyes to stare at Saki, they were adorable with his ears pointed up, he was making sure he didnt get in trouble for stealing meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Jack, who had passed out on the ground, woke up in his normal personality and walked towards the ship. When he reached it, instead of asking someone about a room, Jack sat on deck and curled up in a ball, attempting to fall asleep. He didn't ask as he was too shy to talk to anyone, not even his captain.

Last edited by Thor on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Arianne smiled politely, bowing to her captain and then stepping inside.
"I just need to ask a favour of you, Captain Saki," she said, looking at Saki over the rim of her spectacles. "You see, Avery has been badly injured and due to the ship's doctor being absent, it would be preferable for him to have his shoulder looked at by a doctor here in Windmill Village."
She adjusted her glasses, a tiny pink tinge coming to her cheeks. "I've offered to stay here with him whilst he's being treated and then the two of us could catch up with the ship tomorrow...do I have your permission to return ashore with Avery and rejoin with the crew tomorrow? Avery has a smaller boat of his own, so transport won't be a problem..."

Arianne awaited her captain's answer but then blinked, turning around and suddenly noticing Snow laying down on the floor near the door, licking what appeared to be the remains of a delicious meaty meal from his fur. She raised an eyebrow. "Er...Captain...? It looks like our wolf comerade has eaten his fill..."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 am

Genshi walked into the kitchen and made his way to the fridge. Everyone was fed and happy and that gave Gen the time to prepare the meal for tomorrow. He had spent a little extra on a very large piece of meat. About the size of a small animal, or a medium sized animal. Either way Genshi made sure to keep it safe. When he looked over to where the meat ought to have been, his cool composure disappeared. He back out of the fridge and began to investigate.

"I am so gonna get it. Unless i can find someone else to blame." Genshi thought to himself.

He kept his search until he found Snow, the crews apparent pet. Wait, he was white before, now he was a pinkish red color. He also had meat in his fur. genshi kneeled down to Snow's level.

"You little sneak. I'm going to make you pay for that." he whispered, trying to sound scary. It was a trick he had learned somewhere. Okay he was just now testing it out.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Snow then looked back at Genshi with Sad eyes, although he wasn't actually sad or frightened he put the most adorable puppy eyes he could possibly make, actually making a tear shed from his eye. He was acting scared of Genshi as if he were bullying him, he put his head down and both of his paws on his nose, making it look like he was sorry for what he did. In reality he was almost laughing in the inside. Snow was now putting his Puppy eyes and sad looks at both Saki and Genshi.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Genshi had to handle that meat deficiency right away. But they were setting sail. Aw he'd make it, he was sure of it. Genshi took a runners pose.

"GO!" he thought to himself, running off the ship and off to a meat shop.

he ran in and out quite quickly, leaving a large roll of money on the clerks table. Genshi had taken the largest piece of meat he could carry. It wasn't as large as the one eaten by snow, but it was still pretty bulky. He put it in fridge and added a lock.

"That should keep that pesky dog out of here." he said, putting the key in a jar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next