One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))

Go down 
+4
Captain One-eye
LoreleiMaiden
Future Shock
Shichibukai Hunter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:06 pm

admand was just walking aruond town near the milky way crew,and noticed a butterfly flying around.because he looked at the butterfly he did not notice a stone lying around and fell.he kept lying on the ground in pain and he had no energy left to stand up.the last voyage was tiering,and he had no energy left.'''damn economy...making me work more.who tought the economy even aply''d on pirates.''he said nagging while lying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Arianne cringed a little at the boss' sudden shout and then raised an eyebrow at the power of On's guitar, taking a quick mental note of its abilities and then nodding politely. "A dry sherry would be nice...but if this bar is a closed one, I'm truly sorry. I'll leave if necessary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:18 pm

"Nah he is just a rude rude man." On said as he moved over to behind the counter. Making the drink for the new woman in the bar he spoke again "As for the inn I don't know if there is one only been here a week or so." he said.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Arianne bowed her head to him in gratitude.
"Ah, I see. I'm new here too. I'm looking to join up with a crew actually...and my father mentioned something about pirate crews often accumulating to hire around inns and such." She looked to his guitar in the sheath. "That's a powerful instrument you have there...and in any case, thank you for your courtesy, Mr-?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm

"Ongaku Nota call me On." he said as he placed the finished drink on the counter. "And your name miss?" he asked seeing it as a fair trade.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:47 pm

"Arianne Greyson," she replied, taking up the drink and sipping it gratefully before saying. "Thank you, On.Gracias."
She lifted her leather bound book on to the table, flicking through it as she sipped at her drink. The book appeared to be about various types of Devil Fruit-including detailed diagrams of the effects each fruit has on its user.
She spoke quietly, looking up at him every now and then. "What brought you here as a barkeeper, may I ask? I take it that you're a professional musician, after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Saki had seen everything that had happened, she just couldn't believe her luck. She touched Arianne's shoulder and said "Hi there, sorry to interrupt, I'm Saki Star and actually, I'm the captain of a pirate crew, you can join if you want" she said, this time it was loud, since the place was loud from the other client's screams, and she had a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Arianne blinked, looking to the other girl, her eyebrows raised- silently unable to believe her own luck. She closed the book, lowering her red spectacles a little and smiling ever so slightly. "Really? This is probably the best luck that I've had all day. It's nice to meet you, Captain Star. My name is Arianne Greyson, I'm a scientist and I would indeed, like to join your crew. Do you have a ship in port?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Saki smiled and nodded "Yes, welcome aboard, Arianne" she said and then looked at On, and gave him a smile.
Oh yeaaas, we have another crew mate, good job Saki, this must be my lucky day, Saki thought.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Arianne bowed her head formally. "It's my honour, Captain." She looked to On. "I assume that this gentleman is also on the crew too?"
The blonde haired girl crossed her legs on the barstool. "So where is this crew headed then? Do we have a first port-of-call? Or do you wish to hang around here and recruit new members for a while?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:36 pm

"Yes, On is part of the crew, and it would be cool if we hang around town, I need to find some things" she said politely with a smile, she then turned to On and said "Is it fine with you?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:56 pm

A dark figure is seen throughout the horizon, Looking closer theres white fur, and yellow eyes. The Figure ends up being a wolf wondering the streets, its head bowed low as well as its tail, it looks dirty and untouched by human comfort. His eyes seemed tired, as if he hadnt slept in a very long time. Looking at him you'd think he was sleep walking. The white wolf entered the first door it saw open, into a bar. Looking around it saw people, the wolf looked at Saki in the eyes before it fell down on the floor, it hadnt eaten in days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Saki widened her eyes as she saw a white wolf fell down to the floor in front of her, she went to it and examined it. "Someone here knows about animals?? Please?!" she screamed, trying to get attention.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Arianne nodded agreeably to the idea of looking around town for a while, but then blinked at the sight of the wolf, a brief flicker of sympathy coming into her eyes. "Que? What the-?"
She rose and knelt down beside Saki. "Don't panic, Saki-sama. I'm not a vet but I've studied biology...hmm..." Arianne tutted and ran her hand down the wolf's bony side. "He's definitely suffering from malnourishment; he needs food of some kind..."
Arianne sighed. "But my expertise doesn't lie with animals- so him being very hungry is the most that I can confirm."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Snow had given up hope for life, as he hadnt eaten food since he was in this island, 5 days ago. He needed meat, as his body cant work without it. Snow couldnt hear the voices around him, as if they werent talking, they looked like blurs, no matter how close they were to his eyes. Snow had gone through hell these past few days, it was normal for someone to give up on life after 5 days of no Food, being forced to try eating replacements that were rejected by his body in the end. Snow had indeed given up on finding a master he could protect, His eyes slowly closed as he began to lose hope. To him, it was over. He needed meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:35 pm

"Ok, thanks Arianne, On can you please give us some meet for this worf? I'll pay you, but please" Saki said, she had always have a soft spot for animals, and even more for cute ones, and this wolf, even in his bad state, was cute.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

(Man, do you people post or what? My family just traveled thirteen hours and thankfully we arrived home safely.)

Avery stumbled as a powerful wind whipped across the island. Though it wasn’t particularly cold that day, Avery shivered in the wind’s chill. Beside him, Lawrence was also looking forlorn. Being a dog, who had spent a lot of time outdoors, he could stand in the middle of a thunderstorm and it wouldn’t really affect him.

Lawrence came to a sudden stop and Avery followed suit. The dog was growling again and his master took a quick look around. There were no Marines around…or cats. Avery couldn’t understand why Lawrence was growling until he saw a white figure slipping into a building.

“A wolf…” Avery breathed.

He may not have wanted to attract attention to himself, but there was a difference between openly attacking Marines to save some random lawbreakers and fighting off a wolf to protect a most-likely-innocent family.

“Let’s rock, Lawrence,” Avery ordered.

His dog needed no second bidding. Within a couple of seconds they were bursting through the door into what appeared to be a bar. Avery scanned the room, taking note of the wolf on the floor and all of the people in the bar. As his eyes landed on Arianne, he froze, his eyes widened, and his mouth hung open in blatant shock.

“Hel-lo gorgeous,” he whispered. He had said this so quietly that Lawrence, being a dog, was pretty much the only being in the room capable of hearing him.* Fortunately. Avery caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye of Lawrence staring at him and he glanced down at his dog. “What?” he snapped, now quite audible. “Don’t tell me you’ve never had that kind of reaction before!”

Lawrence let out a snort, which could have been interpreted any number of ways, and then turned his attention back to the wolf and growled again.

Avery followed Lawrence’s line of sight and then sighed, sounding quite exasperated. “He’s starving, ya idjit. He’s hardly in any condition to attack anyone.”

This did little to dissuade Lawrence’s attitude towards the wolf, but at least he stopped growling. Avery couldn’t understand why he was so worked up at all. Lawrence could normally tell what was or was not a threat and yet here he was acting all aggressive towards a half-dead wolf. As far as Avery knew, Lawrence had never even seen a wolf before, although he had met other dogs and been friendly towards them. The young cyborg didn’t understand why this should be any different.

(*Seeing as Snow is not my character and he is several feet away, I cannot attest to whether or not he heard Avery’s words.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:22 pm

"Yeah...Yeah I got something for it." he said ducking under the counter. Coming back up with a gun he frowned. "Not my case of steaks." he said tossing it behind him. Ducking back under he came up with a slice of pizza. "This is all I got the poor thing can eat it if it wants but it's the best I got seeing as how my steak is gone." he said walking over and placing it near the animal.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Snow smelled some meat inside the odd food, His eyes widened for a little bit as he put his mouth around the supposed meat. He moved aside the cheese and bread to find meat in the middle of it all, he moved his tongue to pick them up one at a time. After the short dish he new he wasnt going to die but the reality was he needed more meat. Snow looked around to find a man with a dog, the dog didnt seem to like him very much but he decided to ignore it. Snow was trying his best not to give into temptation of attacking these people to replace his meat needs. He had a little more strength from the meat in the slice of pizza.

Snow seemed to have good company as he did not feel threatened by these people.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Genshi's ears heard certain words in the conversation. Pirate, captain, crew and meat. Alone they meant nothing but Together, they made a pirate crew that needed meat. Genshi lifted his head and started to speak.

"Captain? Did you just say CAPTAIN?" Genshi asked, running over to the captain and the group of people as well as dogs around her.

"Listen, if you're a captain, you've gotta let me join you. As a cook I'm also a very versatile fighter." he blurted out, if these people were her crew mates, then he needed to sound strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Saki widened her eyes, this really is my lucky day!!!, she thought as she saw then again the poor wolf. She petted him on the head, and gave him a smile, then she returned to the guy who wanted to join her crew.
"Sure... you're a cook? Do you have some meat for this little guy?" she asked politely, petting the wolf again, she liked animals, and this wolf was so cute.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

Meat? An order. This was his chance t prove his worth to his new captain, and apparently new dog.

"I'll be right back." he said, running out of the bar and into the stormy winds. He roughed out until he got back to his small ship and grabbed his small bag. He then turned around and sighed. He returned to the bar with his hair all messed up (much to his hate) along with his bag. He reached inside and pulled out half of a steak he'd been eating.

"I saved time by making a small fire on my ship." he said, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 am

"Thanks!" Saki said with a big smile as she took the half steak, and gave it to the wolf. "Here you have little friend" she said in a low voice, with a really warm smile, hopping that she wasn't scaring the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 am

The wolf looks around and smells meat, although it was weak it had enough strength to eat the remaining half of the steak. Once it ate it the strength naturally came back to him. Snow stood up, shaking the dirt off its Fur. It looked exactly like a wolf, its eyes turned thin as it looked at the girl next to him, for saving his life he jumped on her and started licking her face. He then turned around and bowed to teh men that gave him the steak. He was happy, and decided to make her his new master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:23 am

Saki was surprised when the wolf stood up and jumped on her, licking her face. She giggled. "Easy boy, easy" she said in between giggles, and looked at her cook "Thanks, I'm Saki Star, you?" she said politely while she petted the wolf, it would be awesome to take him with her, I mean it's so cuteeee, she thought while looking at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next