One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 pm

(OCC; sorry for going occ but shouldn't someone post now?)
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Rick stood with his sword in hand on the ship which was full covered in a stinky gas. Rick first looked at Cnrad what he is doing but then yelled

Shroom!!!..... What the hell!!.... Cmon!
And Eli we cant eat right now its the marines....

He said with a serious face and the sword on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Shroom got out of the toilet. "Sorry about that captain..." He said while rubbing his neck, "No more experiments today". He than took a position beside Rick, watching the marine ship that was following them. "What do we do about these parasites?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:06 am

Grudge strolled into a bakery casually and leaned on the counter at his side, not even looking at the bored looking baker who was there. The fishman placed the coins he got on the table and cooly asked; "What can I get with this?" The baker merely sighed and said, "The most you can get is a small cupcake, sir." Grudge grunted to indicate he would take what he could get, to which the baker, put the cupcake in a brown bag and took the coinage as he placed the bag on the counter, which Grudge quickly snatched. "Have a good day say sir." the bake said monotounosly, as grude replied with a 'what ever man', and left the shop, quickly scoffing down the muffin as soon as he was out. man, I'm gonna end up as one lame loser if I keep giving the public my music for hardly any charg, I should go more exclusive and try to get a gig, the salmon fishman thought to himself in irritation as he walked along the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 2 - The ship, crew and Logue Town? ( For all the Black Moon Pirates, PM first if anything else)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2