One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)

Go down 
+4
nikz200
Gael
Captain Clearwater
Cobdogred
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Derge Sr. put his hands above his head bracing himself for the impact of holding his body weight up. The Rejection Fists took in the initial impact of hitting the ground allowing him to keep his grip on Ranyx's leg. Now both men were upside down doing a handstand to stop themselves from falling on their heads. It was an awkward site indeed, to any on looker this would be quiet the site. In such an awkward situation, Derge Sr. could only snicker at the situation they were in.

"Shigan Barrage"

Using his free hand and his grip on Ranyx's leg to balance him Derge Sr. raised his right arm. With the arm he stuck out a signal finger, usually this wouldn't be all that threatening of a sight. However both Ranyx and Derge Sr. knew different. Puling back his arm Derge Sr. threw it forward only to pull it back and repeat the motion multiple times. This action formed the attack Shigan Barrage attempting to fill the old man with bullet like holes.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 am

Alfresco ran with Clearwater on his back and kept running towards the ship , he saw the canons heading for the ship where Knight was on. Alfresco crused in spanish and then used both hands "MANOS 20, AGARRAR!!!!" Hands sprouted from the cannons throwing it off its trajectory. Knight changed to his higher calibre, armor piercing rifle, he was fighting time, he figured at least he could jump if this failed, but he needed to try, he fired a powerful armor piercing round to split the seaking cannon in two.

Alfresco shouted "MI AMIGO!!!! What do i do? Save the fair maiden, or rescue the beautiful damsel?.... I will make my decision with a furious PASSION!!!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Kill Deathgore sped closer and closer behind Alfresco with his Crimson speed.
Once directly behind Alfresco Kill attempted to horazontally cut Alfresco legs off with his Butcher Saw Blade.

"Those legs look absolutely delicious! With just the right spices and rubs Id could make some nice human legs hahahahahaha!" The Deranged cyborg licked hi upper lip. (Has no lower lip lol)

"Derge Said he wanted me to kill him.. Should i eat the girl as well?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 pm

"Kami-e Slime: Leg." Ranyx transformed his leg into a rather gooey substance, slipping it free from Derge Sr.'s grip. Now free, he pushed off the ground, launching himself backwards and into the air, safely away from Derge's Shigan Barrage. As he sailed backflipping through the air, Ranyx resolidified his leg, and began to flip repeatedly. Each time his legs made a rotation, he kicked them out, launching Rankyaku at Derge Sr. He managed to send four waves of this at Derge, each wave growing stronger and stronger. Ranyx landed on his feet, bouncing a little and he needed to steady himself. Now that Derge was a little off balance, and he had sent Rankyaku aimed at Derge, hopefully that'd be enough to take him out of commission... he was getting rather tired.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm

“Stop!” Lily jumped down to Ranyx’s side and turned to face Derge Sr. She was still carrying the unconscious form Hayden in her arms. “We have all received injuries,” said the young woman. “And one of your own lies near to death.” She took a step towards Derge Sr., holding out Hayden for him to see. “I will admit that I was the one who did this to him, but I don’t want him to die. If you take him now then you might be able to get him to a hospital before he loses too much blood.”

This was definitely a dangerous maneuver. Should Derge choose to attack, the only glass Lily had for protection were the four spears she had brought with her. They were all still floating just above her head.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Seeing the mighty seaking cannonball being split by a mere bullet the cyborg began to recalculate it's options in the battle. Turning it's cannons to the sea, Warren fired off another 20 cannonballs. This time it wasn't at any target running around down below. It was aimed for the pirates ships, even if they were able to pick off a few off the cannonballs it would be hard pressed to take all of them. Once the smoke from the cannons had settled the giants left arm seem to unhinge. An instant later massive amounts of fire poured from the arm into the village. Soon buildings and shacks began to burn in an attempt to cut the pirates off from the docks.

[Derge Sr.]

As soon as the mans leg was free from his grip Derge's eyes opened wide. The man fell to his right side, this caused him to nearly fall on his neck on the hard ground. With a simple sore should, Derge Sr. looked up to see a Rankyaku coming at him. Using the kami-e technique, Derge Sr. bent himself in such a way he not only dodge the attack, but he stood himself up. With his feet firmly planted Derge Sr. solidified preparing himself for the remaining three oncoming waves. Taking a firm stance Derge Sr. held out his arms in front of himself. Blocking the three remaining airblade assaults was an easy task, for the gantlets simply did the work.

"Damn it, this is getting way to serious. If this continues one of use are likely going to die and that damn cyborg. It's fucking burning the damn buildings....Sigh...The marines protocol can really be harsh at times. Then there is the girl over there holding one of my son's crew members." this is a fickle thing indeed."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 am

Lily let out a growl of frustration. Was this guy going to stand around and talk? Or was he going to actually come over here and save his crewmate? Was he really that cruel? Some people might be willing to sacrifice others just to accomplish their goals, but Lily wanted to change that. But what more could she do here? She couldn't let herself be captured or else what would become of her dreams? To change the world and save everyone she needed to survive.

"Come on!" she snapped. "He's dying! And I can't help him anymore then I already have! His injuries are too severe and I don't have the medical equipment I need."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 am

Ranyx gritted his teeth. "Take the damn man and retreat, or I will literally beat you until you cannot move. I don't like seeing pointless persistence. It is actually in your best interests to get the fuck out of here while you still can. I should know: living that long lets you make pretty damn good judgments about others' breaking points." Bit of a bluff, really... this man could last quite a while longer... though, Ranyx hadn't pulled out a Rokuogan yet today, so the odds quite honestly held in his favor. Barely. "C'mon, I was supposed to get Clearwater and leave... take comfort in the fact in the knowledge that the man I did this for will beat the shit out of me for taking so long. Is that enough?"
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Desais walked up to where Lilly is and saw Hyden in her arms. He quickly pulls out his sword and extends his phalanges on his left hand. "Let go of Hyden." Desais said with anger in his eyes. Before anything happens Desais creates a 5mm thick bone layer on the outside of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 pm

"The one thing I hate more than not being useful during a battle is fire," the young captain deadpanned as she watched the buildings around them burn up, blocking their escape routes back to the ships. She then stiffened when she heard someone try to sneak up from behind them, gripping tightly to Alfresco when she heard the Cyborg behind them.

Barius quickly intercepted before Kill could slice the pirate's legs off, grunting as he tackled him to the side rather harshly. "We'll find a way to get you out of those cuffs Captain, don't worry," he responded with a chuckle as he returned to a defense position, guarding both Alfresco and Delia from the man-eating Cyborg. "Yes I know...I wonder how you'll find the way into making Derge Sr. regurgitate the keys then," she said icily and with no humor.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Lily looked around at Desais first with surprise, and then mild disgust. They just kept popping up like cockroaches. And this one’s ability was…sickening to say the least. She was about to do as Desais had said, but then she hesitated and continued to hold onto Hayden. Something had occurred to her. Something that she hadn’t really thought of before now.

“I would be all too happy to let your friend go,” Lily said. “But first you must promise me that you’ll take him straight to a doctor. If you are not going to do that, then I will have to take him to one myself and seeing as I have no intention of letting myself get captured, I would be forced take him with the Anubis pirates and since I don’t know if they have a doctor…”

She let her silence speak for her. She only hoped they made the right decision, and soon. Hayden could not last much longer. Not with this kind of blood loss. Not unless he was some kind of monster and somehow, she doubted he was.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 am

Noticing that Lilly is caring for Hayden's life, Desais nodded his head, sheathed his katanna and walked up towards Lilly. Reaching out with his arms Desais gestured for her to put Hayden in his arms. "I promise to take him to a doctor and allow him to heal" he said as hr waited for her to give him over.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 am

Lily still hesitated at first, but then she nodded and laid Hayden gently in Desais’s arms. She then took a step back before springing backwards to land next to Ranyx. She reached out and placed a hand on Ranyx’s shoulder while a shield of glass began to form on her other arm.

“Let’s go,” she told him. “Before the weirdo who is talking to himself wakes up and attacks again.”
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 am

Looking down upon Hayden's face Desais knew he definitely didn't have long to live. Then upon looking up he saw Lilly escaping. At the moment it didn't bother him at all. Desais then turned away from her and opened a doorway with the door door sword he obtained from Serge awhile back. He walked through and looked back for a quick glance then the door closed and he disappeared. Reappering in a village Desais gets to the doctors and lays him down. "Dress this mans wounds and when I return he better not be worse off than he is now." Desais alerted the doctor as he exited and went through the portal with the door door sword. The portal appeared back where he picked up Hayden. Desais points his fingers towards Lilly and launches the tips of his phalanges at bullet like speeds. "You'll not be getting away that easily."Desais said as he whiled out his katanna, extended his phalanges, and rushed towards her with Rokushik.
in
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8GK-Ikwbo)

a dark figure walked onto the scene, scyth in hand. the man was infact keel loki, back to work for the goverment. looking around he soaked in the situation and turned towards ranyx and derge. cracking his knuckles he approached ranyx from behind and said with a devilish grin. "hello, you wouldn't be ranyx would you?" finishing he pulled his arm back and readied a shigan.

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Lily hadn’t actually moved from the place where she had touched Ranyx’s shoulder, so she was still facing in Desais’s general direction. Because of this, she saw him reappearing.

Lily raised her shield in time to block the phalanges. Unfortunately her shield had not become strong enough to block bullets yet, so while several of bones were halted or deflected, even more pushed right on through. Lily gasped in pain as several of these sunk into her and she stumbled.

Through her haze of pain, Lily managed to finish her shield and watched as Desais moved in. She quickly hurled her four glass spears at Desais and then snapped her fingers, causing several nearby windows to shatter and their glass to fly towards her. Ranyx was not touched by even a single piece of glass, though many of them did come close to him.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Desais swung his katanna down at Lilly with quick speeds. The spears of glass shattered on the 5mm bone structure that still encased Desais's body. No emotion shown across Desais's face as he attacked Lilly. Thoughts rushed through his head about whether or not this was the right thing he was doing. Although his body was in the fight his mind seemed to be elsewhere. All he could think about are the memories that returned to him. He thought about whether he should join Iken and become apart of his clan once again or stay with his brother Derge. The thoughts seemed to cause him pain. All he knew was the life of bounty hunting but it was all because of Derge that it all happened, yet he still felt obliged to stay with him. But as he thought about that, thoughts of his mother went through his head and how it was because of Derge she is no longer around. Desais knew this wasn't the right time for these thoughts to be swirling around in his mind and yet they continued to do so.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 pm

"Ah." Ranyx's fist clenched, as Desais did something extraordinarily stupid: he attacked someone on his side. And another appeared, this time behind him. Ranyx looked backwards, extremely annoyed. "Yes, I am. As such, you should realize how utterly stupid it is to attack me with my own weapon." He wheeled around, throwing a punch into Keel's face. Without waiting to see if his hit had connected, he looped his arm around Lily's waist, and holding tight, he shot off going sub-Soru speeds... he wasn't sure if her body could handle it. He got pretty far in a single direction. "I'm sorry. Please, get the hell out of here as fast as you can. I'll stall them... my boyfriend will be here... SOON I hope. Get with the Anubis Pirates... I thought you said something about going with them." He spun and launched himself back in the center. "Now. PLEASE tell me I'm not gonna have to murder one of you two, am I?"

He stayed light on his feet... hopefully Lily would get out of here quickly... this conflict needed to end. "Now, please. I don't want to have to beat the pair of you senseless."
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 am

Desais stopped his attack just as quickly as he began and looked at Ranyx. Suddenly all those thoughts he had before stopped and his mind became fixed on Ranyx. Desais stood there with katanna tip pointing towards ground and his phalanges pointing up towards the sky. The wind blew all around him and Ranyx as though a massive battle were to be waged. "Thank you for making my mind focus on the battle and not these memories that are haunting me." Grinned Desais. "I see you care for a fellow comrad."Grinned Desais said as he used Sub-soru speeds to disappear and reappear in front of Ranyx with blade ready to slice upwards. "Will you teach me to care?"Grinned Desais as he sliced upward.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 pm

keel was attacked unexpectedly and had no chance to dodge the punch. holding his face in pain he quickly recovered and turned to ranyx. "heh, your right. not the best idea..." then as if he just realized desias's exsistence he said "disias? is that you?" then turning back to ranyx he got into a stance and prepared to prepared to use arashi yaiba on his oponent when he dodged desias's attack.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:47 am

Lily was in a lot of pain as she was carried, but she didn’t let it show. Instead, when Ranyx set her back down and spoke to her, she nodded and turned and ran away from the fight, in the direction she had last seen the Anubis Pirates going.

Lily didn’t want to leave Ranyx behind without backup, but she wasn’t sure how much more she could do in her current condition. The knife wound she had received from Hayden was still burning and it had been joined by at least five of the bone bullet projectiles Desais had shot at her.

Lily forced herself to put the pain aside and she focused on creating as much glass as possible, once more making it into an orb. This time, however, the orb didn’t float over her head. Instead it followed behind her, acting as a shield in case someone attacked her from behind. The shield on her arm also grew a little bit larger before she was satisfied with it. No more bullets were going to hit her that day.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:46 am

With such an annoying distraction like Desais or Keel, even the most seasoned of fighters would have a tough time keeping track of something other than their attacker. However Ranyx not only had Desais or Keel to deal with, he had Desais and Keel to deal with. They served as distractions very well for nearly all of Ranyx's attention was averted from the foe he was fighting only moments ago. Within that small amount of time Derge Sr. grabbed opportunity by the horns and disappeared without a soul noticing his aura of smugness was gone. It was replaced by raging emotions that come along with with a drawn out and intense battle.

Reappearing the man stood in front of Clearwater and the various men standing around her. It seemed that one on their side was also engaged in battle with the group at that point. In only a moment Derge Sr took in the scene before readying himself for his attack, like an assassin preparing his tools. With a deep breath Derge moved at speeds normal humans could only dream of. However most on this field of battle were more than normal, he however, shown somewhat differently from even them. Moving into range of Alfresco, Derge Sr. used Death as a distraction much like he did with Desais and Keel. With the combination of the monstrous cyborg attacking them and Derge Sr.'s speed the foe would have little time to react in anyway.

"Shigan Barrage"

Pulling his arms back Derge Sr. launched a blinding attack on Alfresco. Each of his fingers were able to inflict wounds that only a bullet would rival. Despite this attack being horrifying enough, it was only a piece of the over all move. Various elements also came into play for the turn that would increase the chances of it's success. The distraction provided by a cyborg that screams look at and fear me. Derge Sr.'s amazing speed that bordered on the impossible of the human limits. The final and possibly most damaging aspect would be the man's years of battle experience allowing him to exploit vitals and pressure points through out the human foes body.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Kill Deathgore began to scan for Alfresco he attack him yet he somehow dissapeared from his sights. "Damnit where the shit did that bastard go...."

Deathgore desperatly searched for Alfresco in order to compelte his the mission Derge gave him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Ranyx leaped into the air, quickly avoiding Desias' upwards slash, and he spun to kick off the air at a slant to avoid the Arashi Yaiba from Keel. He flipped again, before raining down a "Rankyaku Ran!" at his opponents. Before the attack had finished, Ranyx had launched himself back down, using Soru and Tekkai to turn himself into a human bullet, in an attempt to collide with Desias while he was distracted by the many Rankyaku he had launched immediately prior. He prayed that he'd get help soon.

Strangely enough, Ranyx's prayer was answered. A man stepped out of the shadows near Clearwater and Alvaro, and raised a hand. He began drawing the metal in Derge Sr.'s stomach, planning to redirect Derge Sr. in such a way that he would not hit Alvaro. His magnetism would also draw anything else of Derge's away.

Last edited by Gael on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Desais was surprised by the attack Ranyx had done, but not stunned. Ranyx's Rankyaku headed towards Desais, but he waited calmly for the right moment. Closing his eyes and listening to the sounds, Desais awaited. Once the sounds finally got close enough, Desais used Rokushik to manipulate the air flow all around him to create a 360 degree whirlwind. Once the whirlwind had done its job, Desais used sub-soru speeds to dispear from the enemies site and started launching off phalange bullets at Ranyx. These phalange bullets came at Ranyx from all directions at sub-soru speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next