One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Keeram walked into the arena. He was standing in a platform at one side of the arena. The arena was big and had a rectangular shape, the crowd sat at all sides, looking at all the arena from a bit higher than the actual fighting zone. The arena was quite weird. The rectangular stadium was full of pillars of solid rock. They rose from the ground below and stood at approximately three meters of height each and they were of about 1.5x1.5 meters. At the other side of the arena there was a platform where Keeram D Fishont's opponent would appear.

Keeram looked around, the crowd was getting excited, specially when he walked out to the battle zone. The sound of the roaring crowd made him nervous and gave him strenght at the same time. He told himself in whispers: "I'll fight for my crew..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Sophie smirked and waved as she came striding in to the arena where she would face her next opponent. She saluted and placed her hands on her hips before swiftly taking off her hat and throwing it into the crowd, amused when men started fighting for the article of clothing. She was confident and ready: Sophie D. Grant was ready for anything that her opponent will throw at her.

"Hm?" she said when her eyes found Keeram in the other side and arched a brow. "You're the one fighting me?" she asked in an uninterested manner as she placed her brass hand over the side of her brush's handle. "You better give me a good fight kid," she barked out with laughter before giving him a smirk. It was always refreshing when she fought with youngsters.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 pm

"You bet." -Was all Keeram said as he smiled and used Flash, moving at high speeds that the human eyes couldnt follow, jumping from one pillar to the other in fractions of a second. And then he was standing in her platform, used Diamond Flash to try and slash her leg.

The attack was a slash with his super sharp Diamond Sporkblade: The Daiyahifu Sajifooku and at the speeds of Flash. But it wasnt an attack made to kill or hit vital points, it was to scare, mostly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Sophie just yawned when she saw the other use flash, easily following his movements before getting ready to block. She smirked and laughed when in a second before he could slash her she had already taken out her brush and blocked his attack with the sturdy handle. Not even a chip was made as she pushed him away before giving him another smirk.

"That the best you can do boy? I thought we were supposed to show this crowd a good fight!" she exclaimed and urged on the cheers from the crowd. Sophie then used her more experienced flash to appear in front of Keeram in a blink of an eye. "My turn," she said and then launched a powerful kick towards his midsection.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm

The woman had managed to block his attacks with a giant brush... it was hard, harder than Keeram could've imagined. Then the woman used Soru and appeared in front of him.

"Oh, ho ho. So you can play my game?!?"-Keeram asked and when he saw Sophie try to kick him he jumped to the side and as the leg was extended he used his Keimusho Sajihooku to try and slash through the extended leg and her other leg, trying to bind them together in Iron Shacles. It was his Pluto's Bind attack.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 am

"Watch your tongue boyo, you're the one playing my game!" she exclaimed with a throaty laugh as she opened her legs more to avoid the other's slash before using Geppou to move out of the way from him and gain some distance. To her this was just a game, and Keeram here was just a piece in her game that had to go down.

She gracefully landed on one of the stone pillars, swiftly turning her brush to where the tip was facing downward and in quick strokes placed the symbol for golem on it with the number 9 beside it. "Boyo! What do you think of my little friend here?" she called out with mirth when she jumped off of the now transformed rock golem that was standing where the pillar once was. It let out a guttural roar before locking Keeram as his target and started running to where he was to attack.

"You're making this far too easy boyo!" she called out with a laugh as she placed her hand on her hip, her bust bouncing slightly as she smirked brightly. It had been a while since she had this much fun, and she wasn't going to stop until she was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Keeram cursed beween teeth when he saw that the woman had dodged her move. He hated the fact that she knew Flash as well and that she could read his movements because of that. And now, he could see what was her true power.

The girl had painted something weird in one of the stone pillars, and from it a Stone Golem came out. Keeram's eyes widened in surprise, he didnt know that the woman had suck a potential.

"Watch my tongue you say???" -Keeram laughed trying to ignore the fact that he had a rock golem in front of him. Keeram used Spork Wind multiple times, sending a rain of airblades at the golem and at Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:29 pm

The woman's eye twitched as she heard the other laugh and attack her creation, but she wouldn't let this get to her as she stood on top of another pillar. Her first golem wasn't going to be defeated easily by those airblades that were chipping off pieces when they struck it, but she wasn't going to take any chancec.

"Let's see if you can keep up," she said with a smirk while finishing writing the symbols and moving away once more with Geppo as another one of her creations came to life. They were just mere distractions though as she watched them both attack together at the same time. She took the opportunity and used Flash to get near Keeram again, grinning fiercely as she lifted her leg up.

"Rankyaku Smash!" she exclaimed, letting her leg go and aimed for the other's abdominal area. Instead of being a slashing attack the impact and force of her kick would instead send the other flying backwards if it hit but still causing a lot of damage. Her plan was to have fun, not kill him off in one swoop.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Keeram saw that Sophie created another golem while chips broke from the first one. They were not easy to destroy and that Sophie was getting to be a pain in the ass, because now Keeram had to deal not only with her, but also with two more of her creations.

As he saw the combined attack of the two golems Keeram used flash to the side of the golems, having them both directly in his sight, in front of him. With this he also dodged Sophie's Rankyaku Smash without knowing and he used flash again to go to the other side of the golems, but as he did this, he slashed accross them both with his Keimusho Sajihooku to try and bind them together in iron shackles, he did this trice to have them together with three iron shackles if they didnt get out of the way.

Everything had happened in one or two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Sophie frowned when her golems became imprisoned by the iron shackles of the other's attack as she stopped in the air before using Geppo once more. She placed her brush on her back again and narrowed her eyes as she stepped to where the other was located and readied another Rankyaku Smash. "You're like a slither serpent boyo!" she exclaimed with a harsh tone as she directed her kick again to the young man before her. at the same time she readied a punch with her brass hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)   GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Sporks and Doodles (Open to Captain Clearwater and myself)
Page 1 of 1