One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:03 am

sarah felt the weight of money on her she took it off and put it on the sand and said "i dont want it, i have enough money. you are all i want and will only want forever" she didnt know what she would do if alphonse died she then spoke to youri "dont be hard on metal for what he did, he didnt do anything wrong" sarah went back to lying on alphonse wrapping her legs around his chest and rested her head on his shoulder as he sat down and rested on him her eyes barely open and still awake mostly.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 am

"I believe in protecting my Nakama, even if i have to risk my life sometimes.." Alphonse pictured those men coming back for Sarah,"But dont worry, I'll think more clearly next time, its not often i lose control over myself." Alphonse smiled towards Youri, it wasn't often hed trust the protection of someone to anyone else, yet youri handled it perfectly. Alphonse owed Youri a Favor, big time in his mind. He was a good friend, Alphonse decided that after him and thor desided what to do about the holy situation, hed take him to a bar after he put Sarah to sleep. Getting merry till his hearts content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 am

sarah snuggled up to alphonse and hugged him she let out a yawn about what had happened today she had done lots. she spoke softly to alphonse "please make sure i get back to the ship and i love you" sarah hugged him tighter and lightly kissed him before lossening and falling asleep on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 pm

''if you ever loose control again...i will stop you''
he said with a serious voice.but then a big grin came across his face.
''and that would be more then interesting hahahaha''
for the first time since joining steel he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Alphonse was surprised Youri laughed his face seemed to go blank. But he ended Laughing as well "hehehehHAHAHAHAHA", Alphonse took Sarah and walked to their room. Dropping her in the bed Gently and putting the covers over her. He then left her Alone to sleep better. Alphonse left teh ship looking for Youri to find Thor and talk about the Holy problem before they head to a bar.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:39 pm

''yo metal still coming'''
yelled youri to metal from the entrance of some bar.
but youri instead of waiting ran to metal and began talking.
''oh yea i almost forgot..that elixir may be useful after all..when you need strength instead of using your powers with a devastating effect...
so when you are in need of some power and nakama are around,use it,it is an elixir that gives you 10x the strength you would normally have..
only on the other side after a while you may black out..''
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Alphonse still has the Elixir dangling around His belt, Alphonse looked at it not knowing how strong it really was. He went in the bar after leaving Sarah on the bed sleeping, today was an Exhausting day in his mind. He went in the bar, to get a drink Alphonse pooled out Some money from his Brief case and put it on the table,

"Give me and my friend here the strongest thing you have." Alphonse has never been drunk before but tonight he intended to break that. The waiter gave Youri and Alphonse a drink as Alphonse drank the whole Mug given to him. Alphonse was starting to feel something but seemed unsure of the results.. he didnt know he just drank something that could knock out a horse. Alphonse took out more money "Another!!"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 pm

''i am not a drinker...waitress give me a glass of your finest orange juice...'''
he said while pushing away tge alcohol and getting orange juice.
''alcohol is not good for the mind or your brains..take it easy,you could go crazy like holy did'''
he said laughing not knowing that holy died.
''there might be serious times in the future...please not that i will not be this relaxed on the battle field,but that does not mean i cannot help you.'''
he said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Alphonse was more comfortable in a battle knowing Youri would help him, he/d have no problems with a battle field if Youri was around.Alphonse smiled at the thought, starting to feel drunk after the second cup. after watching Youri ask for Orange juice Alphonse couldnt help but Laugh, "HAHAHAHAHa Look at that, it seems some habits die hard don't you think?" Alphonse had no right to talk he stilll drank white milk in the morning. Alphonse was now Tipsy, starting to lose his place while siting. "Gimme anower Bwweer" Alphonse was starting to feel the effects come in but asked for more, he was now mumbling his words.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:17 pm

'''right...i think you have had enough''
knowing every drunk man would refuse to stop youri sneaked behind metal and tried to knock out metal with the hilt of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Metal was too drunk to notice Youri behind him, Youri knocked him out unconscious. He imagined himself in a world where Milk was very common in streams, Sweets were on trees. He was in Dairy heaven. In reality He was only dreaming and Drooling at the thought of sweets and milk. Alphonse droped to the desk, having metal particles in his Body he almost broke the long Table, leaving a small hole in it. He was much heavier then a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:54 pm

''hmmm...should i leave him here...i bet his weight is over 9000 kilo....i think he is fine in that hole...'''
youri then went to..well..now his ship was gone he had nowhere to go...so he just sleep next to the door of the bar..
(next day)
''*yawn...i wonder if metal is awake..''
he said to himself while waiting for metal to come out...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Metal woke-up passed out on the desk, His face was implanted on the desk. He woke-up with the bartender sleeping but a few feet from him -no doubt trying to wake him up or move me-, he thought. He noticed Youri coming in, Alphonse Sat down straight. "So did you sleep well in your sh.... where did you sleep?" Alphonse remembered the ship was gone. Alphonse stood up with a hard headache that made all the sounds around him magnify. His head was Pounding from the head-ache. He tried to stand, "Maybe ill just stop drinking next time". thought Alphonse. I his mind hed never get drunk again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:12 pm

sarah woke up in the clothes she was in yesterday and looked over to alphonse but he wasnt there so she decided to clean up quickly and pick up the bottles of alcohol. she then left their room and looked around the ship calling his name without an answer she left the ship into town she didnt care about chaging she looked for alphonse first. when she couldnt find alphonse in town she then poked her heads into the buildings and saw alphonse in the bar he had slept the night and thought why did he get so drunk and is he alright. she walked into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:18 pm

ýouri saw sara walking into the bar and laughed.
''hey metal look who we got there'''
he said while sitting down on a chair.
''hehehe..both alcoholics...hahahaha''
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Alphonse was in a complete hangover, when he turned around Sarah was walking his way. Alphonse was happy to see her, but if she screamed anything hed faint from a headache. When Alphonse walked towards her his feet started wobling a little as he walked. Alphonse started laughing when youri told metal Him and Sarah were Alsoholics, "hehehehe... grrr" His head was hurting even more from the laughing, It was pounding on him. he tried to put up a normal Smile to Sarah as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:39 pm

sarah held him up and said in a quiet tone " you have a hangover because you got drunk, ill take you to the ship" sarah then grabbed his arm and held him up knowing this wasnt the time for snuggling. she then told youri in a serious voice but still quiet "shut up its not funny , i bet you had something to do with this." sarah then headed to the door with alphonse on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 pm

''well aint you the party pooper..''
said you while following them laughing,but after a while youri grabbed the other shoulder to help him to his ship.
while walking youri asked a question to metal.
''yo metal my new ship is done wanna take a look at it!''
he yelled knowing that at his current state it would scare the hell out of him.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Alphonses ears rang from teh impact of that yell, Alphonse agreed to go as long as Sarah came along as well. Alphonse looked at Sarah

"Dont worry im alright, i just need some milk and Ketchup" Alphonses stomach already felt like it was going to throw up from the horrible taste of it. Alphonse tried to bring up a smile while saying all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:59 pm

sarah said ok if that is what to want she lent alphonse against a wall and then went over and slapped youri and said "if you do it again i will kill you after i have helped metal." she grabbed alphonse again and started off again getting to the ship and said to him "if that is what you want ok." she was going to prepare a drink for him which would feel like an inferno around his body but stop the hangover after she delt with the other things.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:11 pm

''óuch..''
youri ran forward(at normal speed) of excitement and waited at the port near an empty place in the water.but before he did that he yelled once again but this time it was '''LETS GO!!!!!!''it was near metal and right after yelling youri realized he made sara angry..''ah crap...''
he then whispered something in a den den mushi.in the empty place of water a normal(ship size) submarine raised from the waters.
youri jumped of excitement on it and opened the hatch.
'''lets go!''

Last edited by youri on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Alphonses ears were still ringing and was silently laughing at Youri getting hit. When he saw the giant sub appear from underneath the waters his mouth Dropped, this seemed too good to be true. The sub was strong, and it was perfect for hiding secretely while following the other ships. Alphonse remembered his sickness in the small sub... -this isnt gunna be good for my old stomach-, Alphonse thought, he was sure that hed get sick inside it, especially since itd be a closed terrain. Alphonse swalloed His guts and tried to move towards the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 pm

sarah got in the way of alphonse and said to youri "im sorry but after this i might just have to kill you slowly dont do that"she pushed him off balace onto his own ship very nearly in the sea. she headed towards the ship and got on the deck and sat metal down somewhere "it may of looked fun but i wasnt going to leave you and it looked like it wasnt going to be very good for you in this state when your better you and do it to your hearts content"sarah when of to get alphonse what he wanted and the drink she mixed it with cranberry juice to diguise it pure red colour it would sweeten the taste but it would still feel like burn for minutes and raise his temperature to over 50 degres for the time.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:44 pm

youri walked back to the deck of the sub again and grabbed his katana by the holt(not un-sheeting it).
''it is better for your sake if you never try and make an offensive move on me again...'''
he said with a cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Alphonse looked at youri and put his hand on his throat, signaling to stop. Alphonse didnt want a fight between Sarah and Youri.. especially since Youri was a commander. Metal got up and tried to stand straight, walked up to youri and whis[ered with his low balance.

"Youri please dont take her actions seriously, shes only trying to be good to me. Ill make up for what ever she does." Alphonses ears were starting to ring. Sarah left and was probably going to return soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next