One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)

Go down 
+4
BLiIx
naneun1
Cobdogred
Captain One-eye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Jinsoku was watching the whole thing.Hmm what should i do... God this is fucked up! I can't even run away. Jinsoku sighed Well If this are my final moments i wont be remembered as a coward. Jinsoku started to sweat. Ok im fighting him to mate... Jinsoku realoaded hi guns and tried to smile.Crap. what did i get myself into...

green = talking
Thinking = thinking
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 pm

"Nope that would be me" Bruce answered Nishki about the strongest member.

The massive fishman was fast and powerful despite his size, he could move. His shark sense picked up the admiral almost right away, using pure animal instinct he attacked. They told him to kill the man as fast as possible before he could kill them. Pulling his arm back as he speed toward the Admiral. Bruce readied himself to deliver a devastating punch.

"Hyakumaigawara Seiken"

Using the combination of his powerful body and his skills in fishman karate, Bruce attacked. The punch was powerful, it was a type of shock wave punch that would with a normal fishman send their foe flying. However, Bruce was no ordinary fishman. He was part of a species thought to be extinct due to their vicious nature they were out cast from fishman island eons ago. The attack packed enough power to devastate a seaking, the main food source of the giant Megalodon Shark Fishman.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 am

Nishki saw two punches coming and sighed as they came "Jeez.... i gave you guys a chance too...." He used Geppou in a instant and then turned into a full on phoenix form, his body engulfed in blue flames as he hovered high above the crew. The attack hit the ship however, Nishki sighed, he knew such a powerful attack would damage the ship. He then talked louder "Bruce Megawhite too eh? This is quite a big name with troublesome people on this crew..... maybe it will be good for the future, to kill you all here... but i am not without understanding, my offer still stands, stop this madness, and surrender, as for you Bruce Megawhite, i know who you are..... see what your destruction as caused? You have sinked your own crews ship... give up now..... the world isn't so convenient that your actions come without consequence....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 am

Namor flew into the water as their ship was destoryed as both of their attack collied with each other. The ship had left some pieces at which some of their df users can still hang on so they wouldn't drown. "Bruce and Nejin try to gather as many survivors as you can and swim toward shore. I'll handle the admiral" Namor hoped that bruce would be able to gather as many as he could, and swim out of their. If namor wanted he could swim down into the deepest part of the ocean to save himself, but he needed to make sure his nakama was safe first. Namor used his Yarinami techique. Namor heaves a spear-shaped burst of water with enough force to punch a hole in solid structures toward niskhi.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 am

Something caught Bruce's eye only for an instant, it was something glorious. Diving down it almost looked like Bruce was running away and ignoring Namor completely. Moments passed by and it looked like Bruce had truly abandoned his nakama. When all hope seemed to be lost Bruce reappeared with a coated ship in his hands. The mighty fishman had forced the pirate ship that had submerged trying to escape the army of marines. The pirates faces were filled with horror as their ship was brought in between a battle against Nishki an admiral.

"Don't die" Bruce said before continuing.

One by one Bruce placed his nakama on the ship with the terrified pirates. They seemed to be so horrified that the addition of a few more humans didn't faze them. With all of the non fishman on board Bruce swam the ship down below. They dove farther farther out of the phoenix's reach.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:02 am

Nishki used geppou and his wings to dodge Namors attack to the far side since the sky was so vast, he then saw a ship being brought up by Bruce Megawhite. He then sighed "Sorry, i cant let you escape, RANKYAKU HAKURAI!!!!" He fired too powerful air blades that were big with both of his talons, these should be able to catch up and last for quite a bit underwater. Deep enough however they would lose the effect. but it would cut the coating if it hit. Nishki then turned to Namor "Now.... your crew is left to fate... you on the other hand, need to be accountable, im taking you in...." Nishki this time used geppou and two angled rankyaku, launching it at Namor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:06 am

Namor dove down into the water to avoid the air blades.To Namor surprise they still followed despite that he was in the ocean. Namor kept swimming lower these blades kept following cutting through the fish they swam past. They closing in on him, until Namor finally managed to dodge the attack by swimming to his right avoid the blades. A long cut appeared on his left arm. That was too close....a little too close.

Namor then saw that his nakama was in endanger too. Namor pulled back his right arm and used Karakusagawara Seiken. Namor threw a powerful punch toward the air blades following his crew. Being in water increased a fishman's strength 20 fold making Namor a very powerful person. The water bubbles seemed to stop around Namor for a few seconds. Then after a few moments A huge shockwave came from Namor's fist pushing away everything in his path even the fishes were knocked away. This attack would hopefully stop the air blades in their tracks saving his nakama from further harm. Namor swam back to the surface unto the back of their destoryed ship. This piece was sinking badly and there was no way for him to save it.

"You owe me a new ship, admiral. This took alot of effort to steal. Oh well its not like it was skin off my bones. We stole this from your marine commardes. It was easy. You know besides the expection of the admirals the marines are pretty much puny weaklings. The look on their faces when we attacked them was priceless."

Namor was trying to get Nishki mad. With him distracted, the purple hearts could get away as Namor goated Nishki into fighting him. If this fight kept going the way it would evetually end in a stalemate. With Nishki in the sky and Namor in the sea both of them were in their elements. He needed nishki to come to him. Maybe even make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:49 am

When the ship was accidently sank by Bruce, Craig was still aboard, and as it was destroyed, Craig got thrown deep underwater to his own suprise. He franticly swam back to the surface, and gasped for air as he did, struggling to climb back onto dry land. After he caught his breath and looked around, he saw fellow crew mates on a coated ship, being pushed out to sea by Bruce, Namor among the wreckage of the marine ship, hurling insults about marines towards Nishki, who was flying, thanks to a pair of firey wings. Craig looked paniced as Namor tried to anger the admiral, and shouted over to him; "Careful with this dude Namor! I remember hearing plenty of stories of how easily he took out pirates back when I was in the marines! Basicly you can hardly touch the guy with burning, plus he took a [/i]canon ball[i] and didn't even flinch." It then suddenly dawned on Craig that Nishki probably knew he was there now, and decided to run, bow guns loaded if in need to slow the admiral down.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Nishki sighed "Well... looks like they got away.... marines are weak eh?....... DONT FUCKING KID AROUND!!!!!!!" Nishkis flames increased, he was officially pissed. How dare this guy insult the marines, his family , his friends, his loved ones, the ones who died for the sake of peace. Nishki then lifted his foot up "Thats it.... you have officially pissed me off.. i was planning to do this easier for you... but no.. be proud that you have saved your crew Namor, but you will not be so lucky as to join them, RANKYAKU AME!!!!!!!!" He fired rankyaku with both his legs, it was like a rain of rankyaku and it varied from big to small. Nishki fired at least 20 to 30 rankyakus ranging all over the area, half of them were capable of lasting underwater as well. It was all directed to NAmor. Nishki flew to the side and was going to crush Namor by gliding at full speed. He wasnt closing in, while angry , he wasnt stupid, he knew he didnt have a advantage near water as a devil fruit user. So he was waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Namor stuck out his fist and used his Karakusagawara Seiken technique. The air blades stopped three feet from Namor's body. Of course the blades wouldn't stop forever. The shockwave pushed back at least twelve of the blades, but sadly nothing could stop all of them. "Looks like I might not survive this fight. Criag, go the crew tell them to go Banaro. Admiral, Give my regards to Ti'ar. We have a score to settle. Grrrr ha ha ha ha aha" The blades tore through the ship cutting it into pieces. Namor body took serveral hits slicing through him like a hot knife thorugh butter falling into the water below. A pool of blood was all that could be seen along with his treasured bandana floating on the water surface.

Last edited by Sorrykid on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Nishki used geppou and returned to a normal human form. He sighed and glided down above the sea. His legs were still moving. He looked sad, but not overly remorseful. Somehow he wondered if the guy was dead. But with that much blood, there would be worse things he would have to deal with in these seas. He picked up the floating bandana and held it in his hand. He sighed, he would have to deal with the others later, he had work to do in Shabondy. He turned into his full pheonix form and burst in a instant towards the main land.

Nishki landed at Shabondys dock, as he got down he was greated by lower marines who saluted "SIR!!" Nishki nodded and gave the bandana to one of the marines "Call HQ, tell them the ones responsible are underwater now, but they suffered severe damages, also tell them, the captain of that crew, might not have survived... still, go and look for yourselves and tell me..." Another marine then spoke "SIR there are still over 50 pirate crews going wild in town and other groves!!" Nishki then walked foward, and lifted his cap "Oh? Are you not marines? Dont let one of them escape..." Nishki walked to one of the groves. There were at least 20 pirates around "We can get em if we fight together!!!" "GET EM BOYS!!!!" Nishki then sighed "Jeez.... is there no rest today........"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 pm

As Craig watched in horror at the admirals powerful attack, as he could only look on as his captain was wounded greviously. "SH*T, NAMOR!" the first mate screamed as he watched the fishman sink underwater, tears starting to form in his eyes. He rubbed them away, and stood up, before he left he turned to the admiral and said threatningly, "I bet your just as corrupt as the other marines i've seen, like the one who shot my dad and ransacked an entire village. You better watch your back Nishki, or else we purple heart pirates are going to stab it." He then ran back to his crew with tears once again appearing in his eyes, and bellowed out; "Captains orders, were to depart to Banaro! We leave imedietly!", and as he finished he leapt aboard the ship.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Once Bruce had finally made his way back to Namor in a pool of blood. Even with Bruce's shark senses he couldn't really tell if he was alive or not. There was so much damage and blood, them smell of another sharks blood told Bruce's instincts to run away and run away fast. Swimming up beside Namor Bruce cradled Namor's head with his large hand. Pulling something out of a bag on his back Bruce crushed it in his hands.

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do." said Bruce.

Bruce then took the 20 crushed steroids and forced them down Namor's throat. If he was in time the pills should heal him much faster, but on the other hand his life span would be shortened greatly. However Bruce believed this would be a very fair trade off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Namor awoke severly injured. There were cuts all over his body twelve on both his legs, ten on his chest, seven on his arms, and one above his nose. The major blood loss almost killed Namor. If it wasn't for Bruce sticking the steriods in his mouth Namor would had died. He was very weak, and barely had enough strength to swim.

"Bruce you're....your'e alive? Thats good. That means the others are live too. Bruce I'm sorry. I have been a bad captain. I put your lives in danger without thinking of the consequences. Please forgive me I promise I will do better as your leader. Take me to banaro please." Namor was losing consciousness again.

Three weeks later.....

Namor was on sandy beaches resting his body. His body was wrapped in bandages by Nejin. The scars was visible all around his body. The purple hearts had faced tough opponent and overcame impossible challendges. Now it was time for them to take a vaction. They could all use the rest
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 pm

[[5 hours after the initial battle between Purple Heart and Admiral Nishki D rock]]
[[Shabondy archipelago]]

Admiral Nishki was sitting in a corner, He adjusted his suit again, it was torn and battered, but at least not unserviceable. A marine walked up and saluted "Sir we are grateful sir!!!! Who would have known what might have happened if you werent here, these scum were rampaging!!" There were pirates on the ground, some dead some injured badly. Some were being cuffed and taken away. Nishki then nodded "Its alright, i dont know how some of the coated ships got away, but they did... keep a perimeter and let me know if anything comes up, the tenryubito?" The marine sighed "Yes, he has calmed down, he is glad that the captain was killed , but they want Bruce Megawhite sir, its becoming a pain in our necks, that guy..."

Admiral Nishki sighed as well "Ill bring the case foward, keep the Tenryubito happy for now, pfftt. I dont believe im the errand boy for this group...... anyway, im heading back to HQ... send all 50 pirate crews to Impel Down, some of those bounties were high, keep them in special mind..... "

Admiral Nishki turned into a pheonix and blasted away with a blue blaze. He was heading back to Marineford.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Greim was sitting in a restaurant full of people, having a lunch that he would call: "Food for kings."

He had got to the island one week ago and he had fallen in love with the food of this restaurant, staying in the Shabondy Archipielago had its difficult things, like avoiding weird peope and the marines, but it was also very fun.

"HEY! SOME PEOPLE SAY THERES A FIGHT GOING ON IN THE SEA!!!"-a man said while hitting open the doors of the restaurant.

"Go away and let us eat!!!!"-a lot of people said in unisone."yeah, yeah.."-everyone agreed.

But Greim was keen in fights and paid for his food, picked up his swords and walked towards the sea, where he saw a man laying in the shore and some other taking care of him, Greim ran towards them taking out a bottle of a clear liquid from his pocket, a powerfull medicine to scar wounds he had bought in an island to a nice old lady, very useful for all the wounds he got in battle usually..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3