One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)

Go down 
+4
BLiIx
naneun1
Cobdogred
Captain One-eye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

''uhmm...hello guy who expected a fight!''
he yelled to the fishman with a rather annoyed voice.
''then i will make the first move''
grave quickly made a punching move toward the fishman and shot an mass of force to the fishman.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Craig gave up at running towards the enemy to get easier shots, as it was really not helping with his hangover, so he started firing at the slaver's anyway. He sent a volley of small arrows at the net-launching team, while gracefuly slid behind one of the mangrove roots to avoid being shot before he blindfired from his hiding place. "Man, I hope this ends up with a whole load of peace and quiet or i'm gonna leave a stew-like substance from my mouth!" he complained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:44 pm

((Youri you know that 4 swordsmen are attacking you right?"

Plo quickly sent a heat wave to blow up the cannonballs. It caught most of them except for five which hit dead in his chest causing him to fall unto the ground hurt badly. He then got up after 15 minutes, and sent a barrage of heat orbs toward Bruce burning his flesh.

Jeffery tried to cover his whole body before Nejin cut it but the transformation wasn't fast enough. His arm had a huga gash before it was able to harden. Jeffery screamed in agony as Nejin hit him. He then tried to throw a punch at him.

Namor sensed the some kind of force that Criag had sent. He quickly ran past the 7 slaver swordsmen who were attacking him. They wondered was Namor really running away from battle. That was unitl Criag's attack hit them knocking them all out. Namor was free until he saw a noble coming. The noble was riding on the back of one of his many slaves. When Saint Marcus first saw Namor he took out his pistol "What the a fish freak? What are scum like you doing above the surface?!" Namor raised his hands in defense "Hold on don't fire I don't mean you no harm." Saint Marcus fired upon the Namor shooting him in his side "Die you freak!" Namor fell to the ground bleeding. "Yes I shot him. I did it I shot him. Did you see that guys?" Saint Marcus exclaimed cheerfully. Namor slowly walked toward the noble who was too distracted boosting over his kill to notice. When Namor was close enough he snatched the noble by his throat lifting him in the air off his slave "You nobles have haunted my kind for centuries! This is a message for all you fat ass nobles. If I ever see your kind ever so much as harm another fishman or merfolk I will paint the seas with your blood." Namor balled up a fist and punched the noble right in his face. The noble flew back at least ten feet. Noble bit off the chains of the slave that the noble rode on setting him free.

The people began to flee from the city. Alarms started to sound out. An admiral would be coming from Marineford to deal with them. The slavers attacking the purple hearts quickly retreated so not to be confused with the pirates. Each of them fled well beyond sight. Soon the streets would be filled with marines.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Craig started puking after the headache from his hangover turned into a migraine, every sound ringing in his ears. "Okay, why do I drink when I go to party? Oh yeah, it's fun." He mumbled to himself as he watched the events unfold around him. After he started seeing marines swarm in, he franticly looked round for the captain and when he finally found him pleaded with a miserable face; "Can we just get Bruce free and get out of here? If we stay any longer my heads gonna explode and i'll throw up my stomache!" He then added; "At least get me some hangover cure will ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 am

((OOC: ok anyone who has not posted yet please so soon. Otherwise you will have to wait for the next thread to become part of the crew.))

Namor began to shutter when he realized he had doomed his crew. An admiral would be coming soon, and they were not prepared to fight such a powerful opponent. He began giving out orders. Namor said "Agreed Criag we have to retreat. With Bruce freed we have no longer have any reason to stay here any longer. Have Nejin wipe you up something. Kurt build us a ship, and hurry. We still have some time before the admiral arrives. Bruce, Grave, and I will fight the marines to give you guys time."

Commodore Japhil "The slayer of men"
Lieutenant commander "Lady killer"
John John "Pirate hunter"

These three came with 500 marines in hopes of stalling the pirates so the marine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:39 pm

"right" said nejin "can do, brother" and he started mixing materials together, when he was done, he had a smooth, cold liquad in a cup, then he turned to craig "id close my eyes if i were you" and with that, he threw the mix at craigs face
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Craig was about to argue with Namor about leaving him to battle with the marines by himself, but then heard the fishman Namor just talked to say something as he finished his strange mixture. He looked over to ask him to repeat what he said, but as he did he was met with the mixture splashed all over his face. Craig then screamed in pain and screeched; "It burns! Ahhhh my eyes are melting! Why didn't you warn me about this!" As he rubbed his eyes he shouted out; "Well, I can't help ya anyways at the moment Namor good buddy, so I'll be heading off to help that Kurt dude. Ummmm someone mind helping me get there?" He then stumbled around a little before walking face first into one of the groves.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 am

A young man with a strange cowboy hat was observing the fight Maybe i should join in it seems kinda fun. Since he was bored he decided to join. The young man pulled out two guns which he filled with strange looking bullets. He also took a new cowboy hat from his bag this one was a black and smaller. On the battlefield there was a tall fishman and two humans fighting a ton of marines.The young man jumped twoards them. Need any help mates?

Orange = thinking
Green = talking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Namor turned to the cowboy themed guy who he assumed was a pirate "Sure, we could use all the help we can get right now. But if I were you I'll stand back a few feet." John John and his troops began to fire their rifles toward the purple hearts. Namor got into fighting stance with his legs parted. He threw a punch and yelled "Karakusagawara Seiken!" At first nothing happened until the bullets stopped in mid air when they got close to Namor.

"What the hell? What is this?! Our bullets just stopped in thin air! Is this some king of devil fruit ability?" John John said.

The bullets stayed in the air for a few seconds. Then the marines started to feel strange. Their bodies started to feel strange as the effects of the attack was taking affect. The bullets were all of sudden pushed back. Then John John and his troops were flown back by the shockwave that came from Namor's punch.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 am

The cowboy themed guy took a few steps back as he witnessed a strong atack from the fishman.What the hell?!? This guy could probably win single handedly. He pulled out his guns and started returning bullets to the marines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Lady killer used his pika pika no mi powers to shoot all the bullets from the cowboy pirate with his lazors. After dealing with the bullets, Lady killer saw the bounty of Namor, Bruce, Sawnose, and Jinsoku Raikou. Each had high bounties, but the two that he couldn't let live is Namor for hitting a noble and Bruce for killing a few. Lady killer charged up his lazor to shoot the surrounding groves blocking the purple hearts from escaping into the docks.

"Now all I have to do is keep you guys here until the admiral arrives. I might get in some trouble for blowing up the mangroves, but capturing your heads will make up for it. It will probably get a promotion. Starry night."

Lady killer shot out four lazors at Jinsoku first.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Jinaoku dodged the first 3 lazers with no problem. The last 1 came out of no where and it hit him in his shoulder.Dammit this burns... Jinsoku pulled his rifle from his back. Storm! He started shooting bullets everywhere at the marines.

Green = talking
Orange = thinking

Last edited by klemenator on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:49 pm

telothlion running through alley ways running from an illusion and then he tripped he then crawled as fast as he could he regained his feat then ran faster useing his fruit and flew over town being as descreat as possible he then ran again useing devil fruit and ran into namor going another 30 meters along the grounds
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Craig looked on with a deep suprise in his eyes as he watched the large force of marines begin the attack. "This many here for beating up a few slavers? Have they really gotten this corrupt?" he asked himself looking on, not realising the hangover cure had caused him to see double. "We need to leave, now!" Craig shouted out, then bellowing out the order, "A few of the crew come with me back to the ship, we need to make it ready for when Namor and anyone else who fights come back, and make sure the scum dosent try and nick it! And that's an order from the first mate!" He then fired a few quick pot shots at the marines before dashin towards where the ship was docked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Sixteen marines fell from the combine efforts of Craig and Jinaoku. Lady killer fired twelve more lazors at the bullets "This is getting boring. I better finish this up. Soru!" Lady killer disappeard into thin air only to reappear next to Jinaoku ready to kick with a light speed punch to the right side. Commodore Japhil "The slayer of men" saw that Nejin was still there without an opponent. "Shadow attack him!" Japhil's shadow came out from his body, and appeard in japhil's human form. His shadow clone attacked Nejin.

Namor found telothlion next to him "Hey friend what brings you here? If you don't get away soon an admiral will be comine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:51 pm

nejin jumped back and into the air, he then to out his axe "-5Gs" and he plummeted to the clone at a rapid pace, then at the last second "+5Gs" and smashed it on the clone
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:06 am

As Craig dashed to the ship and got aboard, he checked if anyone else followed him, and realised there was not a single person there. "Really? everyones wants to fight and ignore the first mate? Eh, I'll get the boat around to them then." Craig mumbled to himself before adding, "I should stop talking to myself." He then truggled to lower the sails, struggled greater with lifting the anchor on aboard, and then stared at the helm in a bewildered fasion. "Ummmm, i just turn it right? Thats hw it works. Wait is it revers to move in the direction you want or is it the same? Ah forget it, I'll figure it out as I go." he siad to himself conversationly, grabbing the helm to start his quick trip to where his crew mates were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Japhil recalled his shadow which began to reform itself after Nejin's attack. He had to stop playing around. The admiral was coming, and these pirates needed to be dealt with. The more damage the pirates sustained the easier the admiral would have killing them. "Night shade" The shadow clone turned itself in a flock of crows which surrounded Nejin. "Shadow Entrapment!" The flock of crows then began to form together become a black cage trapping Nejin. Japhil then withdrew his sword toward telothlion "I don't know who you are, but I can't allow you to live. You were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time."

When the ship was finally docked thanks to Criag, the purple hearts finally had a way to escape the island. Though it would take some time before it was coated for the trip three days to be exact. Namor realized that they couldn't make to fishman island. With these marines in his way and the arrival of the admiral, There simply wouldn't be enough time for them to get the ship and sail to fishman island. Namor knew his dream would have to be put on hold for awhile at least for the safety of the crew. "Those who are not fighting run to the ship. We are departing for saboady immediately, unless you want to left behind run to the ship." Namor used a karate chop to split the earth's crust creating a large crack withing the earth separating the purple hearts from the rest of marines besides Japhil and Lady killer.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Jinsoku blocked lady killers atack by generating lightning from his hands.Didn't see that coming now did ya mate?Jinsoku smiled and pulled out his two guns.Lets see if your fast enough to dodge this. Roulette!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Lady killer was shocked by Jinsoku's attack which stuned his body. He was unable to dodge the bullets which pierced his body. Lady killer fell to ground injured by the bullets that entered his body. Namor punched out the Japhil releasing Nejin fron the shadow. It was time for the purple hearts to leave saboady. Namor and his crew left aboard the ship leaving saboady. Namor sighed as they were lucky not be caught by the admiral. He wanted to be as far away from saboady as possible.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 pm

A blue blaze was in the sky. Flying over Shabondy. The man had received the order to find and capture or kill all the Purple Heart Pirates. The blue blaze landed on the ship that was just leaving shabondy. The marines on the island "Isnt thaT?!!!!!" The blue flame smashed onto the the mast of the Purple Heart pirates. His coat which read JUSTICE was flowing in the wind. He had a cap and a scar on his face. His skin was light brown. But one thing was obvious. This man was

[[Admiral Nishki D Rock "The pheonix hero"]]

Admiral Nishki stood on the mast of the Purple Heart pirates "Jeez.... did you all need to do that? Im not a big fan of the nobles either... but at least recognize the rules of this world before you throw it into chaos... cause thats just being selfish...... so ummm, im giving you a chance to surrender.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Namor looked up in fear of seeing his worse dreams come to reality. The admiral Nishki Rock was above them upon his ship. Namor kept calm on the outside though hundreds of things were moving inside his head. Though he had grown stronger, Namor was not on the same level of a admiral. Maybe his crew and him attacked him together then maybe they could at least damage him. Maybe his bounty will rise if Namor survives. One thing was sure failure was not an option. Even if Nishki was an admiral he was still human mostly, and could still be defeated though the odds were not looking good for the purple hearts.

"Well just to be fair the noble shot me first, but I guess you are not interest in excuses. If you expect us to surrender then you have been in marineford for too long. Maybe its you who should surrender. You must be bold to come aboard my ship, and give me orders. My name is Captain Namor, and crossing me will be your biggest mistake."

The only problem is Namor didn't believe any of the words he said.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Craig watched in a mixture of awe, fear and utter confusement, as what appeared to be a large bird sent on fire just crashed in the ship mast. "HOLY SH*T!" Craig cried out as leapt back in fright. He walked over and saw none other than admiral Nishiki. We are so screwed! unless someone can fix a mast in right now and we all speed off, this guys gonna make sure were all behind bars. Hope no one p*s*es him off., the first mate thought to himself, just before Namor challenged the admiral. You idiot he though t in his head almost crying, trying to pretend he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Nishki had already used Soru and landed behind Namor and was walking "Hey... if your the captain... shouldnt you consider whats best for your crew? Maybe if you give up... i wont have to hurt you and ill try my best to see if you lot cant convert into marines or something? Its not unknown..... still i would advise against persisting this way Namor san... i have fought pirates before... many of them..... so i warn you, surrender now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Namor lost Nishki in a flash. This guy was quick. Then he heard the admiral appear behind him. This was scary not even Namor's shark senses could pick him up. This was bad...really bad. Namor tightened his senses. Nishki was still human...well mostly. The point was he bleed just like the rest of them. Namor gathered what courage he had left to choose to fight the admiral.

Namor turned toward Nishki "You are right about one thing. I can't endanger my crew. I can see you got some sense of honor, so please don't let my actions fall upon them. Let them go if they wish to leave and become marine, but I won't surrender. I hate the world government and you marines seem to be their biggest supporters. You wear the words 'Justice' on your backs yet u turn a blind eye to the nobles, and you allow fishmen and human alike to become slaves. You marines are nothing but hypocritcs. I don't care how many pirates you fought. You are made of flesh and blood just like the rest of us, and I can't pass up an opportunity to take down an admiral."

Namor clentched his fist and threw a punch with his right arm using his Hyakumaigawara Seiken technique. This punch was so hard that it could send a normal human flying, but since this was an admiral Namor hoped that it would at least bruise him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)   Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The purple hearts Chapter 2: The Path toward Fishman Island part 1 (open to anyone who to become a purple heart pirate)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next