One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:46 pm

i need some practice whos going to be my next victem
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 pm

((I will with my newest character, Hikaru Ishinda. Where does the fight take place?))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:23 pm

we'll fight at a island with lots of trees and a rocky ground
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:03 pm

fine with me. You go first.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 am

Jade walks through the island aimlessly until she spots a figure in the distance. She started to walk up to him when she got the sencation that he might not be freindly or part of the navy. with her past experiences she didnt want to take chances. so she tried to go past him unnoticed still keeping her gaurd up just in case.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:13 pm

"Mmmm...flowers are very beutiful, and smell wonderful, don't they?" Hikaru said, suddenly behind Jade. "Tell me jade, what is your goal in this life?" He asked, stroking his hair with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:15 am

"well what i want to do is find out what i truly am" jade said in shame. she walked towards him and stroked his cheek with her finger nail careful not to cut it."do we have to do this i dont want to kill you." she said walking past him
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:02 pm

"How about we settle this like we do on Cherry Blossom Isle." Hikaru put the flower in his hair, "Take the flower from my hair, and you win. But, I won't make it easy." Hikaru jumped back, and pulled out good and evil. "Definently not. Come and get me."
((Don't assume anything. He likes flowers in hair because it reminds him of his childhood.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:11 pm

hey, if gays your way then thats OK! what do you take us for biggots?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:20 pm

...umm...he's perfectly straight, just likes flowers in his hair. Even I don't know the true reason, so he just might be. It's still a mystery that you'll have to find out in the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:25 pm

I know.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:28 pm

say...iggy, are you going to make a character for my crew? It'd be appreciated. I think you said you would, but I'm not sure...

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Anyone going to post? I feel alone...
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:13 am

jade replied" you know nothing about me" as another jade apeared behind him and grabbed him. "was this unaccpected for you?". jade walked closer to him reaching out to grab the flower from his hair
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:43 pm

"And you know nothing of me. hmhmhm." Hikaru replied, pistol-whipping the person behind him, not caring who it was.

((try and get used to his laugh...))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:19 am

Jade next to him said " are you serious about this.'' then the clone with half of the face gone healed it back and continued to hold the man while the other one reached out and plucked the flower from his head. "ha looks like i win so this is an excellent time to tell me whoyou are and why you are acting like this.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:31 pm

"My name is hikaru ishinda." Hikaru plucked the flower back from her hand and smelled it. "And I absolutely love everything about flowers and blood." Hikaru pricked the tip of his finger with the flower's thorn, and let the blood flow into his palm. "The smell, the color, the feel." He turned to face the real jade. "What do you enjoy the most in this world?" Hikaru drank a bit of the blood from the palm of his hand. "The taste is good too. hmhmhm."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:31 am

" My name is Jade Kukuru and I am on a mission to find out the puropse in my life". walking towards the side of him notcieing the pistol holsters she asked " what kinds of bullets do you uses for those guns." Knowing she was going to get some crazy awnser she decided to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 pm

"Needles, poison, webs." hikaru drank a little more of his blood, "Whatever a spider produces, these pistols do the same. They don't call me 'Deadly Spider' for nothing. hmhmhm."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 pm

" i dont have a fancy nickname like you but im probally more powerful. i ate the sludge sludge friut and no poison attacks can hurt me."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:59 pm

"Then the needles will." hikaru drank some more, and started to walk away. "I best be leaving. Good day now. hmhmhm."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:17 am

" Good-bye" said jade as she walked the opposite way. when she got about 50 yards from him she swore under her breath. She forgot to ask him where the nearset town was so she raced to try to find the weirdo.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:08 pm

A pistol pointed in jade's direction from behind hikaru's back. "What now? I'm very busy, and I do hate fans." hikaru said, still facing the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:50 am

"FAN!!! whatever your hardly worth my time all I wanted to know is where the town is located you jerk".
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:53 pm

"Across the ocean of about...100 miles. Bye! hmhmhm." hikaru walked resumed walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT   Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Kukuru vs anyone with the courage to FIGHT
Page 1 of 1