One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept. Empty
PostSubject: Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept.   Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:21 pm

Anyone going to fight Kristoph?
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept.   Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:13 am

I'll fight you. I will use Jaden Tristin Corin to fight. Let me know when your ready.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept.   Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:12 am

((the admins, mostly me will be watching this fight to make sure you dont break any of the rules, as a ref. so If you think something is unfair say so here and I will decide, finaly here are the rules in case you forgot any, also this is a FIGHT, not a SERIOUS so you chars dieing here wont actualy count but this is not part of your char's actual storyline, here are the rules:

you are the narrotor of your posts not the char your char.
One post = One action (NO EXEPTIONS)
All posts must be min. 1 paragraph (3-5 sentenses) this is to inshure you include detail ect.
No double posting. (wait your turn)
You cannot call a hit, EVER. instead of saying, "I stab you," say somthing like, "his sword thrusts at the lower left of steve's chest."
No god moding. (nuff said)
PAY ATTENTION to detail
You can't just say, "I dodge" and have it count. If you want to dodge, explain how you dodge. Like, what direction, etc.
you are the narrorator not your char.
BE ATICULET! Phrase all posts as if part of a story. Don't just call out your actions.
ALLWAYS be realistic, there are instances when your character can't avoid damage.
Any problems can be adresed in the Ask Away Forum.
Be VERY detailed in your posts. (Where exactly is the attack coming from? Where is it aimed? ect.)
Be percise about distance
Please argue outside of the RPing room

also make sure to spesify WHERE you are fighting... *ding ding*))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept.   Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Bringer vs any pirate with the courage to accept.
Page 1 of 1