One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Empty
PostSubject: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:56 am

Leon arrived at the dream world with a weak headache. "Wow, What is this?!" He asked out loud. "This is one weird dream... I have to stop drinking so much before bed" he said as he scanned his surroundings. He was standing on what seemed to be a huge island that was completely covered in sand. Behind him was a small forest and on the shore lied a huge wrecked ship. He was standing in front of a small deserted bar. It was only natural that Leon would place a bar in his dream world, it was his second home. The sky were in the middle of the switch between day and night and rain clouds covered them.

After a minute of looking around his eyes picked up a human figure in the distance.
"And here I thought I'm supposed to see people I know in my dreams and I really don't think WE ever met... What's your name lady?" Leon asked.
From behind his back, Leon pulled out ten coins and divided them equally between his hands. 'Just in case It's one of those fighting dreams...' he thought.

*OOC: I suggest we each get to model a part of the island to match our chars, waddaya say?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:34 pm

OOC: All right.

"I would ask you the same question, but then again you asked me first so it's only right to answer first," Delia replied in a slightly dazed tone, not directing her gaze at the man and staring with content at the clear ocean that surrounded the island she was in.

Right away the young captain knew she was in dream world when she arrived in the island, because right now she was neither in the outside or in a peaceful island. And it helped that the weather was bizarre and rain clouds hovered menacingly between day and night, something that would never happen in the real world. another thing that helped was the tea shop on her side of the island, that looked like the same one found in her birth island.

"The name's Delia Clearwater... Captain Delia Clearwater," she corrected herself, placing a delicate hand on the hilt of her sword. "Now that I've told you my name, would you care to tell me yours?" she asked as she took cautious steps toward the man.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:59 pm

'Wow a captain, this is gonna be hard...' Leon thought. "I'm Leon, Leon Xen and I guess that I'll be your opponent!" He shouted as he raised his hands. His index fingers were pointing outward and his thumbs were folded on top of them. The other fingers were holding the coins he got himself earlier. Altogether, his hands looked like two guns. "Let's get this show on the road! ladies first, captain..." He said, waiting for his opponent to begin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:08 pm

"Why thank you Leon, my pleasure" Delia said calmly, although a smirk appeared on her face. She had wondered why the man had taken a position, but then noticed his fingers were holding something, and that she had to keep her eyes sharp for any sudden movements.

Quickly and gracefully she took out her sword, something that she marvelled and cared for, and charged straightforward at Leon, sword poised to slash at his arms in a horizontal manner. Not only that, but as she neared him to attack, the air around them seemed to fog slightly and feel colder than before.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:40 pm

"So swords are your thing huh? HEADS!" Leon shouted as he prepared for action. As Delia neared him 2 gunshot-like sounds were heard. The sound came from Leon's hands as he launched 2 coins from his hands with the speed and force of bullets. The coin that was fired from his right simply made it's way towards Delia but the coin from his left was more accurate and made his way to the hand that Delia used to hold her sword. He was going for a double effect, both disarming her and knocking her away with the possible bullet piercing damage. As he shot his coins he took a few steps back to keep his distance away from Delia, but he could still feel a weird cooling sensation. 'What the hell is this?' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:58 pm

The young captain's smirk disappeared and her expression turned serious as her opponent attacked. She winced and hissed as the coin slashed through her arm, leaving a good gash, but was able to block the other coin, tilting her sword in just the right way so that the projectile bounced off from it, the frozen coin dropping to the soft sand with a low thump. good thing that she was able to cool the air down to at least slow down the coin, or it would have left a pretty nasty injury in her hand, and left her unarmed against Leon.

"And I see that sharpshooting is your thing, although a very peculiar way to do it," she responded back with a smile that held hidden intentions. "You're really quite exceptional at it Leon," she complimented, bringing her word in front of her in a vertical position before charging once more, now know what to expect and slashing at around the shoulder area and hands, trying to disarm him as well, the air just getting colder as her body moved nearer to his.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Leon had no time to answer the captain as the counter attack came quickly. The haze that formed in front of his face made it hard for him to see Delia's attack coming and when it finally did, he barely got out alive. Seeing the sword so close to him made Leon panic a little and he acted out of instinct. "Shootout!" he said and fired a coin from his left at Delia's sword, slowing it down to make the damage less fatal. After that interception, Leon stepped away from Delia with a bloody cut on his shoulder, not deep but definitely painful. This will sure mess with a few of his shots. As he got away from Delia he found the time to catch his breath, and say "Is it just me or is it getting cold?!". He lifted a wooden stick from the wrecked ship's remainings and held it as though it was a familiar sword.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:19 pm

"You're fast and a formidable opponent Leon, but it's a shame that you haven't noticed the slight detail that I am not being affected by the change in climate," the young captain responded, answering his question and hoping he would get the hint. Amusement adorned her features when she saw him picking up a wooden stick, wondering if he was going to use it for his next attack.

I won't allow it, delia thought as she once more gained speed and made way to slash the wood, wanting to freeze it upon impact and making it useless to wield for Leon. It also didn't help that the cold air was condensing, turning into a light shower of ice that melted upon impact of any solid object. Oh how Delia loved the cold.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:42 am

Leon didn't pay much attention to Delia's words. He was more busy at finding a way to throw the battle to his favor. "Leave that sword Lady!" he shouted as he moved forward to clash with Delia's sword. "Homerun!!!" he shouted. Leon than used his special skills to swing the wooden stick at an amazing speed. It moved so fast that the force it got from the swing could allow it to slash a human being like a sword. The wood clashed with Delia's sword as if it was made of metal. Leon was sure that he could win from this point but than a surprise came. The stick became frozen solid the moment it touched Delia's sword. The ice even spread to Leon's finger tips, giving him a slight freeze burn. 'What the hell is this?! A devil fruit?!' he thought as he moved to free himself from Delia's ice. "Take this! Point blank Heads!" he said, with panic in his voice. His free hand shot another coin at Delia's abdomen. Leon stepped backwards at the same time to try and push Delia away. He needed the range desperately.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:42 pm

The young captain smiled in triumph as the wood froze over and was destroyed immediately after connecting with her sword. The smile then turned into a smirk when she noticed that Leon wasn't keeping his cool under these circumstances. "If you're thinking it's my Devil Fruit effect, then you're wrong," she announced with pride, swishing her sword so that the ice would fall off the blade. "This is what you get when you come across a Saijō Ō Wazamono Grade Sword," she added, pointing the tip towards the man, who had stepped away from her.

She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her abdomen, and looking down quickly noticed the blood trickling down from the attack he had just launched. The pain was dulling slowly though, since she had now frozen over the wound with her Devil fruit power before painfully but swiftly taking out the coin before it could do any more damage. "You were finally able to hit me, but now it's my turn," she muttered darkly, her eyes narrowing with anger and determination.

"Ice Slash!" she exclaimed, bringing down her sword in a vertical fashion to create her signature move, the blade of ice travelling quickly through the air and being directed towards Leon, hoping it would connect. He tried to put some distance between us, but it won't work with me, she thought calmly, preparing for a second attack.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:32 pm

'Both a devil fruit AND a Saijo o whatever grade sword?! I have a bad feeling about this!' Leon thought. The wave of ice was making it's fast way towards Leon. "You may be a powerful opponent, and may lose here, but I'm not gonna make it easy! Projectiles are My field Lady!" Leon shouted, emptying his hands from whatever he had in them, fully focused on the incoming attack. "Tails!" he shouted. Leon took a step forward as the ice blade finally reached him. But, instead of slicing him in half, the blade was stopped short and was held safely by Leon's hands. Blood streamed from the cuts that appeared on his palms as he took his position back. "I'll tell you one thing, the cold is helping with my wounds. Now... I'm going all out!" Leon said. He held the ice blade high and than shouted "Blast!". This was Leon's best chance. The blade was thrown back at Delia with the force of an incoming cannonball, shattering and swooping the rain drops as it made it's way toward Delia. This attack could be easily dodged but will cause great wounds if it hit. After using his most powerful move, along with his wounds and the frost bites that he collected, Leon was on the brink of fainting.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Delia's eyes widened, tensed in her place, and made it look like she had succumbed to fear as her attack was headed her way. It looked so believable, how much fear held in those twin orbs, but this was only part of her plan. she still kept the fearful expression even after the blade of ice directed to her had completely crumbled to the sand, catching her breath as she shivered, adrenaline pumping through her veins. The pressure though placed on the blade had an after-effect, and the sharp air slashed through her arms and upper body, her ice now covering to stop excessive bleeding.

"You did well on withstanding one of my weaker attacks. I hate to dissapoint, but you have only seen but a fragment of my power," she responded in a calming manner. It was true though, since she still had more than one attacks powerful than the Ice Slash to finish him off, but she could see that Leon was already to the point of fainting, and wouldn't be neccessary to use more force. Just a simple attack can finish him.

"You're a very strong fighter. Do you want to continue, or is this your limit?" she asked as she approached him cautiously, her sword's blade glinting menacingly in the sun side of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Leon made a drunken step towards Delia throwing a pathetic attempt of a punch that only sent him to the ground with no more energy in him. "That was my strongest attack and I'm afraid I'm all out right now... I guess were done here." he said before fainting. 'The power of the devil is quite amazing...' was his last thought before his body started to fade out of the dream world.
Leon Xen was defeated.

((OOC: didn't expect to face a powerful opponent on the very first round, but it was fun Razz))
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:59 pm

((OOC: You put up a good fight you know, and I've been on longer I'm afraid. Still, it was fun Smile ))

Delia sighed as Leon faded from the dreamworld, running a hand through her reddish locks as she made her way towards the empty Tea shop. "I wonder if it actually has tea in there?" she asked herself. The captain then frowned and hung her head slightly, actually feeling relief that she had won. If this meant that she wouldn't return to her current situation, then she will try hard and win so that her mind could be distracted, if only for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen   DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DW Tournament : Delia Clearwater vs Leon Xen
Page 1 of 1