One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Empty
PostSubject: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:00 pm

A small, old, yellowed man stood in front of Captain Clearwater, a bemused expression on his face. "My lady, you are Delia Clearwater, correct? I know that you are a friend of my new captain, Anubis." He looked up at her, grinning. "I also hear you are a fair hand at swordsmanship, correct? I have some... friends who would like to spar with you, if you don't mind." The man morphed into a taller, broader man, clad entirely in samurai armor. "My name is Surudoi." The man said, removing his mask and throwing it to the side. "I was hoping I could stretch my limbs in a proper swordfight." He placed his hand on the hilt of a katana, and then drew it with surprising speed. "I hope that the terms "do not kill" are acceptable to you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Delia just snirked lightly at the man before her, amused at his morphing abilities he possessed. "And you must be Chai. I must say that you heard incorrect about my swordsmanship my good man," she said in a calm manner, taking off her coat and hat so that they wouldn't get in the way. "It's not fair...it's pretty darn good," she added as her smirk turned into a smile, quickly unsheathing her sword and going into a stance, the blade aligned with her free outstretched arm. "It may not be as fun, but yes, not killing is acceptable to me," she offered, her smile turning into a smirk once again as she waited for her opponent to strike.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:15 pm

"Good. Kyzrna's death was traumatic... but oh so satisfying." Surudoi threw himself forward, bringing his sword slashing horizontally for Delia's waist.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:27 pm

The young captain blocked the morpher's slash vertically, and jumped back before he could attack again. "You're a very good swordsman Chai. Let's see if you can last more than the others," Delia said as she launched herself towards the man, crouching down and bringing her sword and slashing for Chai's legs.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Sukudoi reversed his sword, slamming the blade down point first to intercept Delia's slash. "Chai? No, perhaps Anubis hasn't explained properly. I'm Sukudoi. Chai is the old man." He quickly yanked the blade out of the ground and brought it up in an uppercutting slash for Delia's chest.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Delia backed away with a somersault , but not before obtaining a light scratch on her cheek, and some of the white ruffle of her shirt was cut off. "Eh? Excuse me for my confusion Sukudoi. I'm kind of not myself at the moment," she said in a witty voice,licking away the blood while launching a series of slashes at the man's arms.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Sukudoi moved quickly, catching most of the slashes. The few he missed scratched his gauntlets and arm guards. The last slash caught his katana and caused it to fly out of his hand. "Damn. Francis, your turn." He morphed into someone else: a long, black haired man in a green robe. He tossed his hair out of his face and grinned. "Have at thee, Clearwater!" He opened his arms and stood, apparently unarmed. "C'mon, I'm a giant blaring target, aren't I just?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Although her opponent was unarmed and an easy target, Delia just couldn't attack him, so she just giggled lowly and ran a hand through her hair, her amusement at the new person her opponent had morphed into. "It wouldn't be fun if I struck you down this easily. Grab your sword and fight me decently! Or are you afraid of losing to me?" she called out as she went over to take the sword from the ground and throw it at her opponent. "You don't even have to get it," she added with a chuckle, going back into position.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:34 pm

The black haired man simply laughed. "Nah, that's not it. I just wanted to lighten the mood, y'know?" He caught the sword when Delia threw it to him. "Hm... this won't do. Not at all. I'll have to take some other approach." He dropped the sword to the ground, grinning. "Nah, not afraid of losing to you. Chai said that he made 'no killing' a condition, and I believe him. I think that I'll..." He grabbed onto the upper segment of the sheath. "I think I'll use this." He pulled, revealing a wakizashi hidden in the sheath of the katana. "Now..." He pointed the short-sword at Clearwater. "Let's go, then!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 pm

"Well sometimes it is good to lighten the mood in a friendly spar," the young captain added with a smile. "A wakizashi is your choice of weapon? Quite peculiar, but all right then!" she exclaimed, charging at Francis with her sword in vertical position, quickly changing to horizontal when she was just a few feet of slashing at his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Francis spun, swinging the wakizashi to deflect Clearwater's sword. He then ducked, leaning forward and trying to cut her leg. It was a half hearted attempt, since he wasn't trying to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Delia hissed as the wakizashi caught her in the leg, not deep enough to bleed her out instantly, but still to cause her annoying pain. "Twice you've nicked me, but I haven't even scratched you. No fair," she said with a pout, readying her sword once more and charging again, but this time slashing for his arms once more in a vertical fashion.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Francis grinned. "Sorry ma'am, but I must say you're quite excellent." He moved to try to dodge the sword slash, but it scratched his arm all the same. "Ah, good one! Oh, mind if I switch tactics a tad?" He dropped the wakizashi and morphed again, turning into a younger girl. "I... I'm Amanda..." the girl muttered as she grabbed the one remaining bit of the sheath... and yanked THAT out. "I wield the tanto of the Sanbu Ken..." She took a breath and sighed. "Here I go!" Amanda faced Delia with slight apprehension in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Delia blinked, then blinked again as she looked at the girl in front of her holding the short sword with an incredulous expression. "Okay now that's just playing dirty. I can't really hit a cute girl like you, you know," the young captain said in a deadpanned tone, crossing her arms in front of her chest with her sword resting on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Amanda sighed. "Of course, Ms. Clearwater... I'm sorry... I'll just have Chai interrupt..." She dropped the tanto and Chai reappeared in front of her. "Sorry, Madam... I just figured that since you ARE a woman, you wouldn't mind... guess I was wrong." He held up his spherical lantern. "Would you like to continue? I could ask my other personalities to have a swing at you, and they have... much less deadly weapons. Or, I could fight you. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:16 pm

"I would like to fight you Chai," she said with a relieved sigh. "I'd like to see what you're capable of doing old man," she said with a playful smirk, throwing her sword up and catching it once it came back down in a flashy manner, finally pointing it at Chai.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Chai sighed. "Don't get all flashy with me, Delia... I don't do flashy."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:32 pm

"Hmm, all right Chai, I'll respect your request," she said in a serious tone. "Now, if you would be so kinds as to start us off?" she said in a polite manner, getting comfortable in the position she liked best.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Chai sighed. "Fine, if you insist." Chai leaned forward and ran so quickly he was behind her in less than a second. He spun in midair, bringing the lantern crashing down at the back of Delia's head.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Delia, shocked at how fast Chai had moved behind her, didn't have time to swing her sword to block his attack so opted by blocking it with her arm, which was now covered in an ice gauntlet, jumping back and quickly dissipating the gauntlet, hissing when she started nursing it, a bruise starting to form in her arm. "You're faster than the others," she muttered, her eyes narrowed at Chai as she rushed over to him, slashing vertically towards the hand that held his lantern.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 pm

((Forgive me, Chai is the oldest and he's an excellent fighter... please don't be mad DX))

Chai ducked under the sword, swinging the lantern under her slash and then back up to strike her elbow. "I was around long before the other personalities became capable of manifesting themselves. I was used to fighting on my own."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai   Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearwater vs the Many Faces of Chai
Page 1 of 1