One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Clearwater

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Name: Delia “Crimson Snow” Clearwater Bardos
Bounty: 150,000,000 Belli
Species: Human

Allegiance: The Ice Blood Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: Bardos Village in the North Sea

Appearance:

http://www.superkawaiimama.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/anime-pirate.png

The only changes are that her coat and hat are a light blue color, and that is not the weapon she uses. The rest is basically identical to my character.

History:

Delia was born on December 12, the snow of Bardos becoming crimson with the battle going outside the newborn’s room. You see, Delia, unlike other baby girls who are born to good families, was born into a family of pirates, her faith sealed at only eight years old. By that time her father, Odious “Iron Fist” Bardos (descendant of the ones who discovered the uncharted island), was already teaching her about the sea, the pirates, and was pleased when he saw how amazed she was at his teachings, at only three years old. So amazed in fact, that he even took her to travel with him at the young age of five, telling his wife, Serenity “Calamity” Clearwater, that it would be better to show her what a pirate does instead of staying in the island. Delia liked that idea, even though she was too young to understand the difficulties of a pirate’s life, and so one day, being all set, marched off with her father toward his ship, The Wrought Iron Dragon, and sailed off into the seas…

A year has passed, and we find six-year-old Delia scrubbing the deck. You may be asking yourself why is the daughter of the Captain mopping up the floors, well, I’ll tell you this: Delia decided to start off low, and was determined to prove her father that she was going to be as good as him. Although, during the night, Bardos would stay up with her teaching her the ways of a pirate captain, for when he had to pass, so she would be ready to take his place…

During their travels, and her second year traveling with her father, they landed on a small deserted Winter Island, trying to look for a place to stop and rest, as well as stock up on anything they could find that will help them once they set off. As usual, Delia went on her own and ran past her father’s crew, earning a laugh from the big Captain and his crew.

As she was running through the spacious jungle-like scenery, Barius right behind, she stopped in front of the single palm tree in the area, the leaves being white in color instead of green, and the bark being blue instead of its light brown color. With no hesitation she climbed it, Barius waiting below for when she decided to get down and go back. Up and up she went, reaching the top in swift motions. At reaching the top, she could see the fantastic view of the North Sea, gasping at its natural beauty.

“Huh?” her tiny, unused voice said, now noticing the single fruit that was hanging in the tree. The fruit was a light blue in color, spherical in shape, with swirls going around it. She picked it from the tree before she got down, deciding to eat it as a snack. As she was arriving at the site where her father was, she was already taking a bit from the fruit, Barius telling her to not eat it before she showed it to her father, obviously not paying attention by munching on it contentedly.

As her father turned to greet them, his mouth fell open when he saw his daughter eating what looked like a Devil Fruit, shocked when she finished it all in one bite. He quickly recovered from the shock and chuckled when she started sneezing out ice, a little shocked herself at what was happening to her. Her face fell when her father told her that she had eaten an Ice Ice Devil Fruit, and that she was now unable to swim at all from its effects. What brought her mood up though was the powers that came with the fruit…

Back to Delia taking over her father, this would happen soon though, for in their travel back to the island, Delia already at the age of eight and a young pirate, they find the Navy back in their home, the village of Bardos up in flames, people screaming and begging for help. When Odious looked closely when they reached the island, he knew who had attacked the village, being none other than the same naval officers he had fought when Delia was born. Odious would’ve let his men take care of them, but that thought was erased when he saw the body of his beloved and Delia’s mother slashed and burned in a stake, erasing his reasoning and attacking out of rage and anger, the same thing he told Delia not to do while fighting. Just as the fight began, it ended, since Bardos noticed seconds too late the ambush that trapped him, and the officer that had taken his life with a simple plunge from a dagger to his heart.

After they had killed the Captain, they were off, forgetting that Delia was ever there, leaving the little girl to cry over the bodies of her dead parents, thinking that she would be unable to do anything to them. That only lasted a minute, for she had remembered what her father had told her about showing her emotions of fear and sadness out in public. After they had buried her parents in the family graveyard, she went with Barius, her father’s second in command and friend, to retrieve the sword called The Wailing Ice Princess, which once belonged to her ancestor, Konayuki Hime, or so her mother told her, which was located in the ruins just below this island…

As they entered the ruins, they noticed several frozen bodies lying on the floor shattered, or as a statue in place. Barius explained to the young pirate that these had been some of the pirates that attempted to proclaim the sword as theirs, and died in the process. This didn’t stop her, since she was determined to take down the scoundrels that had done this much pain to her, and without hesitation, picked up the sword from its frozen pedestal, smiling in relief that the sword had chosen her to be its wielder, amazed at what it was now showing her: the last moments of Princess Konayuki…

It has been 4 years since that happened, and she is now an intern of the naval forces that had attacked her village. The reason she was able to join the Navy at quite a young age was because they were so surprised at the knowledge she holds for war tactics and her swordsmanship, that they placed her on one year probation, looking if her skills and knowledge was just a fluke, or the real deal. She only needed one more week before her probation was over and she would be officially a member of the Navy. This was supposed to be a big opportunity for her. Leaving the past behind and setting off into a future full of promise and prosperity…

At the day of the end of her probation, the naval base that she was going to be assigned to was destroyed, leaving many casualties and many more deaths in its place, including the ones that had attacked her village. The nearby bases were dumbfounded at this, and were more shocked to find out that it was…the young intern that had applied to be an officer one year ago. One of the survivors said that after the destruction of the base, the girl began walking toward the harbor, a pure white ship with the crimson colored name Konayuki Hime already waiting, and a tall, broad-chest and brown-haired pirate with a scar in his right eye holding a light blue Captain’s cloak and hat waiting in the docks. They didn’t know why he was there, but found out after the man helped the girl into the coat and placed the hat on her now bandanna-covered head, that the girl was in fact a pirate and a Captain no less.

Just as they were boarding the ship, the girl turned around, and smiled at her destruction, tears streaming down her eyes, muttering the words “my parents are at peace now” before they set off into the open seas…

A bounty was placed on her head not soon after the incident, starting at 40 million Belli, and gradually increasing with every naval ship that was sunk by her hand…

16-year-old Delia, now known as the “Crimson Snow” Pirate, for her signature attacks that left her battlefield filled with bloody snow, was now sailing the seas in search of the legendary treasure left by Princess Konayuki, the destruction of the naval ships being their own fault, since they would attack her at the recognition of her face. It doesn’t stop there, for she also attacks ships that are commanded by pirates who attack islands in the North Seas, saying that this was her “territory”…

All in all, Delia has grown to be a feared pirate by enemies, a fierce and loyal captain by her men, and a good and proud daughter for her parents.

Personality: She is carefree and kind with her crew, always happy and joyful around the ones she considers her family. This changes when she fights, showing her fierce and emotionless side, showing no mercy to the people that attack her and her men. She also becomes tactical and commanding when planning attacks for battles, her intelligence brought to its peak right here. You could say that she is always a different person when it comes to different situations, but she will always be a little girl at heart for Barius, her now second in command man and “father.”

Ship: Konayuki Hime

Ship Flag: Just like a regular flag, with the exception of the blood red snowflakes that are scattered in the flag.

Devil Fruit: Hie Hie no Mi
type: Logia
effect: This allows the user to turn completely into ice and also create/control ice. With this ability, the user can freeze an area and actually walk across the surface even on the ocean. It also gives them the immunity to hypothermia, frost bite, and any other cold-related diseases.

Special Abilities:

-Skilled in the art of swordsmanship (Her father and then Barius taught her)
-A war tactician (father’s side and teacher)
-Able to recognize anyone that she has met, from childhood faces to people she has only met once, and sketches them/writes there stats in her Pirate Log (mother’s side and teacher)
-Loves to play the flute, often playing a fiddle or two to her fellow crew (taught herself)
-Can call the Wise Snowy Owl of Bardos with a whistle, using him as a means of transporting messages to and from her home village.
-Bit of a gambler, and a good one at that, Lady Luck always on her side when she needs her to, always stopping at the appropriate time.
-A crafter: her favorite is to make origami (Japanese art of folding paper) of everything that she likes, as well as important things she has to remember, making them last longer by freezing them.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Sword Techniques:

-Ice Slash: It is a long-range attack where Delia just slashes her sword diagonally or vertically, the sword emitting an ice blade directed to the enemy, injuring and/or freezing them upon contact.
-Snow Weasel: This attack is a powered up version of the Ice Slash, requiring more energy of course. Instead of a simple slash though, the ice attack transforms into a human-sized weasel, with 100% accuracy, since the attack won’t disappear until it has hit its target, freezing upon intact.
-The Blizzard: This is more of an escape attack. Delia simply twirls her sword in a circular motion, creating a mini blizzard to blind her enemies, giving her crew a quick escape when thing get a little out of control.
-Crimson Tigre: Delia slashes her hand with the blade of the sword, and swings it in a fierce manner, the attack transforming into a ferocious blood-red Tigre, the difference of this attack being that it is powered up by her angered blood, the creature going on a rampage and killing off anyone that didn’t have her scent on them. Delia never uses this attack all the time, saving it for a drastic and needed situation.
-Sheer Cold: An attack much worse than the previous attacks, resulting in Delia depleting her energy up to the part where she falls into a 3 day coma. She is famous for this attack, giving her the nickname “Crimson Snow” its meaning. This attack not only freezes, but obliterates its targets, most of them being large ships or small islands. She only uses it when Pirates have overrun an island that is in her turf who have killed off all of the villagers from it, or large ships that threaten the islands. Most Powerful attack in her arsenal, and the most agonizing one too.

Devil Fruit Abilities:

-Walking over water: She emits a low ripple of ice energy, letting Delia walk over any aquatic surfaces, even the ocean, for a 5-mile radius.
-Ice Claws: Her hands transform into sharp claws of ice, able to cut through almost everything.
-Snow Balls: These are used for diversions, throwing them at an alarming speed and amount at her enemies. They are also used for some mischief.
-Snow Birds: These birds are made to infiltrate enemy boats, and to retrieve vital information for her. If caught, they were to melt immediately, leaving no trace of who had sent them.
-Snow Weasels: These are the miniature version of the sword attack, but are used to infiltrate enemy boats, and do as much damage as possible from the inside out, freezing anything they touched until they dissolved.
-The Kiss of Death: For this to work, Delia has to be very close to the victim. She only reserves this for the Captains. First, she befriends the enemy Pirates when they find her “stranded” at sea, getting closer more to the Captain. Then, at night, she goes to the captain’s cabin, him not suspecting anything, until she unexpectedly kisses them, freezing their insides slowly and painfully, dying an agonizingly slow death. After the deed is done, her crew jumps the ship, and starts killing and burning the ship down, looting everything of value at the end.
-Ice Gauntlets: Guantlets made out of ice are formed on her arms and legs to provide more damage in her attacks and more speed and accuracy.
-Ice Spheres: Can only be formed when she has the Ice Gauntlets on. They are basketball-sized spheres of ice that are thrown at her enemies. (will describe more later)

Weapons/Items:

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/weapons-are-here-f3/the-frozen-katana-t2306.htm

Items:

-Pirate Log: a personal archive of everyone she has met.
-Golden Compass: A custom-made white gold compass, made specifically for her as a “welcome home” present from Barius.
-Pocket Watch: She never goes anywhere without it. It was given to her by her father during her first travel, entrusting her with it on her seventh birthday.
-Locket: A gold locket given to her by her mother before she left with her father. It holds a picture of her mother and father.
-Bifocals: She wears them to read over maps only. Without them, she would be prone to more mistakes, which she is not fond of.
-Gloves: white gloves worn for handling of maps and important documents.
-Icy Flute: A flute she carved herself out of Dry Ice and her powers, making it unable to melt. It is shaped as a simple flute, with the melody soothing to the ears.

Goals: To find Princess Konayuki’s treasure, and to seek the Grand Line after that, not for finding One Piece for herself, but for finding One Piece for her father, which was his dream and goal to do.

If you have any mproblems with this, i can assure you that i will gladly fix anything. The reason for the bounty being that amount...well, if the reasons that i have written through the story doesn't cover it, then i can always change that too.

Note: She is not "hiding" literaly...what i meant to say was that she is passinge herself as a common pirate, since her crew has been "killed off" or "captured" by the marines (NPCs).

Last edited by Captain Clearwater on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 pm

K-kawaii!

I'll give you a temporary approval until the attacks are up. Just tell us when~! <3
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
nikz200

nikz200

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Keymaster control thy self, (tries hard not to get sucked into the cuteness)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:54 pm

*wipes nosebleed* Sorry, I'll be sure to do that next time.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:38 am

key I am sorry but I must disagree, becouse on this site logias can't turn into their element, and I also think the bounty is to high but the rest seems good
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:41 am

So clearwater , just remember that you yourself cannot turn into ice because that is auto dodging.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Oh dear. I missed that, huh? Damn, I need to be more observant. I'll do my job better next time! TT^TT
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 pm

i promise that i will not turn into the element. I described it as Logias because ice itself is an element. i kind of think that turning urself into ur own element is quite overated if i do say so myself. Oh, and i hope the attacks are good...if they are a little too overboard, i will personally change that.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:22 pm

all changes are met

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:31 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Clearwater   Captain Clearwater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Clearwater
Page 1 of 1