One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Janus Jane was standing in midair like he normally did, facing Delia Clearwater. "Feeling up for a fight, ma'am?" Janus asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Delia faced the young kid in return, wondering why he was floating in mid-wair, but pushed that aside and smiled warmly, "I sure could use the fight, but...aren't you a little young to be fighting?" she asked innocently, tilting her head to the side in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Janus smiled in return and strung his bow. He shot an arrow, lightening it with the bow's Kilo Kilo no Mii. It shot into Delia's hat, knocking it off her head.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Delia closed her eyes and tilted her head downwards, amile still in place, her hat now on the ground in front of her with the arrow stuck through it. She picked it up, and pulled the arrow out, twirling it in her fingers.

"Well, if you want to fight with me," she said, freezing the arrow and crushing it in her hand, "then fine with me," she finished, unsheathing her sword and launching a direct attack at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:26 pm

"Meep!" Janus yelped as he used the Walk Walk fruit in his shoes to run directly up, avoiding Delia's strike. He turned around and fired an arrow at her, weighting it with the bow's Kilo Kilo fruit
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Delia swiftly sidestepped the arrowfrom hitting her, but was shocked when it left a small crater when it landed on the ground.

"That's a pretty impresive weapon you have there, Devil Fruit I presume?" she asked, now forming her Ice Weasels to go after the boy. "Paramecia against Logia. i wonder who will win?" she said, giggling at the sight of her Weasels trying to get to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Janus chuckled. "Yes, ma'am," he confirmed. He began shooting the weasels from above, using the Kilo fruit to weight the arrows so much the weasels shattered once hit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Delia frowned, seeing her Weasels destroyed by the arrows. "The weight of the arrows changes because of the fruit consumption," she said calmly, sumersaulting to land behind Janus, quickly unsheathing her sword to place against his neck.

"Weasels are my favorite," she giggled, and backed away from the boy, slashing her hand just midway, "but cats are my specialty!" she stated, slashing in front of her, forming a Crimson Tigre, but half the size of the original one.

Delia smiled. "My kitty needs some attention," then it turned into a smirk, "think you can handle it?" she finished, the cat roaring in triumph and charging toward said boy.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:57 pm

"Kitty!" Janus squealed in delight. He almost went to hug it, but realized it was trying to hurt him. "No fair making the kitty mean!" Janus said as he literally ran into the air. He was now a good ten feet over the cat, firing weightened arrows at it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:06 pm

The Tiger swiftly dodged, but was angry that he couldn't get to the boy now. "My cat is not like my Weasels, as you may have noticed," Delia said stoicly. She then started launching Ice Slashes at Janus, trying to bring him down from mid-air.

"It's no fun when your opponent is trying to run away from you," she shouted, running to her cat, and jumping on top of him. The cat understood, and leaped into the air, giving Delia the boost she needed, then she closed the distance between her and the boy with her own jump, launching an array of coordinated slashes to his arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 pm

"Ack!" Janus finally opened Room, redirecting the Ice Slashes back at Delia and he stepped back, also trying to move the cat out from under Delia.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Delia's eyes widened when she noticed that her attacks were coming back at her, sidestepping some of them, but hit also. It didn't matter, for it was her element, and it barely did any damage to her, but was annoyed at it nonetheless.

"What in Neptune's name was that?" she asked, stepping back into the ground instead of her cat, who was clearly being pushed away from her. "You sure are no ordinary boy," she pouted, placing her sword on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Janus with that same childish glee that a kid has when they are praised. "Yup! I gots three different powers, but they aren't all that great." As if in confirmation, Janus flipped his perspective so that it looked like he was standing on the sky.

((By that I mean he looks upside down to you.))
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:45 pm

"Well that's pretty nifty," Delia sighed, and sheathed her sword, looking at the upside-down boy with mischief. "Well, onto the fight," she said, now launching snowballs at Janus at high speed. "Do you like snowball fights?" she said sneakily, knowing that at the speed they were going, they could seriously hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm

((This could very easily turn odd.))

Janus smiled, opening Room. He turned all but one snowball around and shot them at Delia. He slowed down the last snowball and caught it. "Yes I do, ma'am." He then threw the snowball at Delia, but it was obviousy weakly thrown: Janus could never throw it very fast.

((He tries to be polite.))
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:52 pm

(lol, i know)

"Bad choice little boy!" Delia shouted, able to manipulate the snowballs that were thrown at her, putting them together to make a huge one. "Checkmate!" she grunted, throwing the massive snowball to the kid, smiling with glee.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Janus' eyes were wide. "No fair! You cheated!" He opened a big Room and sliced the snowball to pieces, annihilating its momentum, and dropping all the pieces to the ground. "That was mean!" Janus huffed, firing arrows in an attempt to catch Delia's clothes and pin her down.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

"All's fair in love and war!" she shouted, dodging the arrows that were shot to her. Her luck changed though when one caught to her sleeve, and pinned her down on the ground, bringing her down. "Well, that was anticlimatic," she deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Janus opened up Room around Delia, moving the arrow out of her sleeve. "Sorry ma'am, I have to go! Bye!" Janus told her before he left.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:25 pm

"Great, now I'm stuck," Delia deadpanned more, now her outfit completely surrounded by the arrows. "I should've taken you seriously kid, but I guess I didn't want to hurt you," she sighed, pouting at the young boy in question. "You really are something."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Janus opened up Room around Delia, moving the arrows out of her clothing and not messing with anything else. "Sorry ma'am, I have to go! Thanks for being so nice! Bye!" Janus told her before he left.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:37 pm

"I swear, that kid," she muttered, placing her hat back in her head, where it's supposed to be. She then chuckled, and walked in theopposite direction, a small smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!   Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Janus Jane vs. Delia Clearwater!
Page 1 of 1