One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))

Go down 
+5
GoreFish
Master of Chaos
BLiIx
Sleepy
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:43 am

Okay, so i need 2 new katanas... I hope i can get them here.

He said and went to the city
Back to top Go down

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:44 am

Maylen walked toward Caine leaving the ship unto the docks. She stood next to Caine "I'm going to buy some fresh supplies for the kitchen...Maybe a few clothes, and some jewelry." Maylen tugged on Caine's arm like a little child at toy store toward the city.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:06 am

Caine took a hold on Maylen's hand and said, "Alright sweetie. Let's get the supplies first, so that we can spend the rest of the time shopping for you. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Maylen simply smiled accepting Caine's hand "Ok but can we got out for some ice cream too. I really could really go for a scoop of vanilla." It was amazing how well she was getting to bond with the crew. Back on fishman island she was teased and harrassed my her peers. Maybe she had pirates pegged all wrong. These guys treated her way better than her so called brethan did. Maylen felt accepted here, and she hoped she would never have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Caine smiled, it had been such a long time since he had been around children. "Sure thing, my treat."

Caine led Maylen off into the city to go do some shopping. He rented a bull to take them where they needed to go. While he was renting the bull he also got directions to the various places he needed to stop. As he got into the bull he asked Maylen, "Alright, so do you want to get the supplies first? Or, do you want to get ice cream first?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Fei had reached the dockyards and then inquired with the front area as soon as she saw a shipbuilder "Excuse me, my ship is in need of serious repair, i would like it if i can have it repaired. I do have money as well mind you so it can be done...... " Some of the shipyard workers looked hesistant cause they recognised Fei Wu shang from The Wu shang pirates, her bounty being 100,000,000 beli , made her incredibly famous. Fei noticed a female ship builder as well there, as she was waiting for response.

On the ship Ozzy was watching Harvey "Well then guv... how long you been playing on the sea eh? Thats one mighty fine looking instrument you have, that harmonica, looks like something me old boss used to have ......" Ozzy remembered the time he had spent learning under The Owl ((legendary bounty hunter)) Of course those times were long gone.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Scarlet looked at Fei and took up a towel and cleaned her hands "So where's the ship?" She said and stared at Fei.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Harvey Grin - Wu Shang Pirates

"Oh me and the harmonica go way back" Harvey answered to Qzzy, throwing himself into memories of his old master. The two musicians seemed to be very alike. "You seem to know your way with music as well Ozzy, Iv'e always dreamed of playing in front of the pirate king and I usually fight every musician I meet to prove that I'm better, but we play on different instruments and you seem like a good guy..." Harvey said, spilling his thoughts without any concern like he always did.

Chichi Tsubabsa - CP9

"Oh where am I?" Chichi wondered out loud. She seemed to have lost her nakama around Water 7, damn her and her navigation skills. After 140 years she could pin point her location in the oceans without any effort but when it came to cities and villages she was as lost as a blind goat in a hotel. In her search for a decent necklace she found herself at the dockyards. Many of the pirates who were wondering around noticed an old lady who was probably easy to mug. Chichi was soon circled by a gang of thieves. "Give us all you got lady!" Their leader said. "You should respect you elders young brat!!!" Chichi shouted, obviously mad. She than calmed herself down to keep the good grandma act and said "SO, who's first...?". A few seconds later the entire gang was face down on the floor covered with bruises Chichi's walking stick gave them. Her movements were hidden from the crowd by the gang so no one could know how skilled she really was but it was obvious that an old woman who defeated a band of thieves was one rocking grandma. Chichi than stepped to a nearby dock worker who was talking to a girl. The girl seemed familiar, something Chichi might have seen on a wanted poster but she couldn't remember right now. "Excuse me young lady could you direct me to a decent jewelery shop? I'm afraid I'm lost" Chichi said with her good and helpless voice without giving Fei too much attention. Chichi's voice didn't fool anyone, they were all staring at her with amazed looks. 'I need to get out of here before I attract anymore attention...' Chichi thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Maylen exclaimed with glee "ICE CREAM,...no wait we can get the supplies first. After that then we get the ice cream. I want double scoop ok." Maylen looked the beautiful city as the rode on the bull throughout the waterways. Here she was only sixteen years old traveling with a guy who she barely knew. Oh well Maylen dimissed this for they were nakama now. Maylen laid back to enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Caine chuckled a bit and then said, "Ok." He took them over to the market district to purchase the supplies that he thought they would need. He picked up food, medical supplies, and other various odds and ends that he thought the crew would need. Even he was surprised at how low he could get the sellers to go. "Hmmmm, it must be easier to talk these guys down in Water 7. Back home I could never have gotten all this stuff for so cheap," he thought to himself. After he and Maylen had got as many supplies as he could think to get. And, had them delivered to the ship he found where the best ice cream parlor was on the whole island.

He and Maylen pulled up to the stall and Caine said, "Hello sir. I would like a double scoop of vanilla for the little lady here. And, a single scoop of chocolate for me." After paying the man and getting the ice cream he handed the vanilla to Maylen saying, "Here you go sweetie. After this where do you want to go shopping first? I have a bit of money left over because the supplies were way cheaper than I thought they were going to be."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:52 am

Ozzy chuckled and then looked to the sky "A dream eh? Well, life sometimes can be strange...... i only want to be the best musician in this vast sea....... its a tough time laddie.... its a tough time for people like you and me... in the end, your still young... ive gotten old..." Ozzy pulled out his violin at his side and played a slow sad tune, the sky was getting more cloudy. It seemed it was going to rain soon.

Fei turned to the old lady asking about some jewellry store. She had really no interest in helping this woman but she decided might as well/ "Why dont you try the shop districts around here... plus im not native to this area, so your better off asking a local."
Fei then turned to the girl who had asked her where the ship was. She then sighed "How much will it cost first? I need a complete overhaul, and maybe a redesign? And your name please? I do not feel like hiring people who are anonymous..." Fei had to careful with who she let touch her ship.

((CP9 people? Post please, you too blix, need you to post for the Tenryubito or im taking over that role.))

Last edited by nikz200 on Thu May 26, 2011 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:39 am

Harvey sighed. "You make sure you become the best musician before your carier is over, and I'll make sure I'll become better than you when that time comes. Deal?" Harvey said, reaching for a handshake.

((Chichi reached Fei in my last post but you kinda ignored that...))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:46 am

((whoops my bad, will edit to include that one))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:47 pm

"Aaaagh, what a freaking pain!"
Ajax' fist connected with the wall, which crumbled quite a bit. Geez, what a pain in the ass all those marine soldiers were!
They hadn't even affirmed his bonus! Hello, he had spotted a dangerous individual, he so deserved a bonus for even having the nerve to talk to her! Plus! All of them were more or less known. He was on a ship with Shreiker Gartod! Freaking! Shrieker! Gartod! The great white shark! Not to mention all the others. His job was so f*cking lethal, but was he allowed to ask for a small bonus? No. God, they pissed him off so much.
Concentrate on your mission, but keep an eye on the others. Especially that fishgirl.
That crew was freaking huge! How was he supposed to be all bff with little fishie and Fei Wu Shang and keep an eye on everyone else at the same time?! It was impossible! If it wasn't for his little sister, he wouldn't even be doing this....
He sighed and pushed his new sunglasses up, they had slipped down his nose when he had let a bit of his frustration out on the wall.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:15 pm

As the world noble visited Water 7 he saw a person in the city and thought she would be a good slave but what he did not know was that this person was a member of the Wu shang pirates his name was Caine or maybe known better as The Joker! The noble said to his helpers that he wants to have that slave so he took the neck ring and went towards him.

------Aron, Wu shang----------

Aron went into the city looking for some better katanas he had only 2 and 1 of those was just a normal weak and almost broken katana, so he needed 2 new. He went into the city and found a katana shop so he went in and started to look for good katanas.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:38 pm

"You seem familiar..." Chichi said to Fei. Chichi knew she saw that face before but she couldn't remember where. She would have used her Life Return memory trick but it might flush away the names of her nakama from her brain. "I'm Rebeka Odonil, may I ask for your name?" Chichi said. She made sure she didn't reveal her true name to avoid blowing her cover. She used that fake name for several times, nothing too flashy but it was starting to become famous for it's own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm

After taking a trip to a few stores, they finally got some ice cream. Maylen began licking her ice cream cone without hesitation. She eventually got a brain freeze. OUCH, she grabbed her head from the aching cold. "Thank you Caine, ouch!!! Dang that ice cream hurts. If you don't mind Caine I would like to go to the tatoo shop. Its tradition that fishman get the symbol of their crew branded to their body, and I want to make my acceptance into the crew final. I want it right here." Maylen pulled up her shirt just to reveal her stomach where she wanted the tatoo.

Then Maylen stood in shock as she saw a world noble passing by them. The world nobles were know even on fishman island. They were know to even kill the most proudest of fishman with their power, and even enslave them. In all the years of her search, Maylen has finally found one to exact her revenge of the kidnapping of her mother. Those nobles needed to learn a lesson, but before she had a chance to fight them. His servants came at Caine with a collar. Maylen moved him out the way, so that the collar would be on her and not him.
[strike]

Alias was sitting on a pile of pirate corpse he killed across town. These guys were amatures, and it was unbelivable that they even made it this far. Alias had gotten the urge to fight out of his system, so now it was time to return to the noble. He couldn't let anything happen to him. Alias wasn't worried about the noble of course but if anything should happen his mission would be a failure, and that could affect his chances of becoming director. Alias leaped from the ground to the rooftops. He then leaped rooftop to rooftop looking for the noble.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:47 pm

As Maylen explained that she wanted a tattoo of the crew Caine thought to himself, "Hmmmmm, that's not a bad idea. Maybe I should get one too." But, as he finished the thought, Maylen pushed Caine out of the way of something. He saw the flash of something silver heading towards Maylen. His arm snapped out and caught it in midair. Stopping the collar from locking around Maylen's neck. He then grabbed her and dove underwater, and then swam away from the attackers.

As soon as they were underwater, he shouted "Run!" Caine knew that they only way to get out of becoming a slave for the tenryuubito is to run until they get bored of the chase.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:10 am

Fei turned to the old lady , she was a little tired from having to wait for a answer from the female shipwright, but figured she had better wait especially if the girl could fix her ship. She looked at the old lady who was introducing herself to her. Fei sighed "I have no intention of chatting with you ... i have already given you directions and that is as far as im willing to go, it is not you as a person, it is simply that you are a unnecessary distraction at this point in time , so unless you have a matter you want to divulge with me, i would rather not pursue this conversation further." Fei was being slightly unfair, she knew that, but she could care less, elderly or children would get no pity from her.

There was a crowd of normal people watching Maylen and Caine being approached by the celestial dragon and its helpers. The crowd remained quiet and did not help. They knew they would be in trouble if they spoke, it was better not to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:57 am

'Fei Wu Shang! A 100,000,000 Beli wanted pirate captain! So rude!!' Chichi thought while her mind was blasted with the information. The rudeness Fei showed made her so angry that her mind became focused, weird. Chichi had no intention of arresting pirates while she was on a mission. She turned around and started walking away. After a few steps she stopped and said without turning "Please stay away of trouble Fei Wu Shang, for your own good and for my old bones". Chichi than kept walking away, after seeing such a famous captain in Water 7 she realized that she'd better find her target noble and make sure he's safe. She than noticed Alias leaping from roof to roof, probably looking for the noble. She started following Alias on ground so that she wouldn't seem too related to a roof-jumping man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:14 am

It was lucky for Maylen that Caine got her before she was collared. He pushed her underwater to dodge their attackers. Caine yelled for her to run. Maylen said "Not without you." She clung to Caine and swam as fast as she could. With her being a fishwoman, it was pretty fast hopefully enough for them to get away.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:25 am

Caine was glad that Maylen had assisted him in swimming away. With the two of them working together they managed to cover a large distance in a short amount of time. After holding his breath for as long as he could, but he signaled Maylen that he needed to go up for air. When the two of them surfaced he said, "Not to sound insensitive, but maybe we should skip the rest of the shopping. HAHAHAHAHA, that was close."
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:05 pm

After the noble saw them run away and going underwater he waited for Caine to get out of water for some air and shoot with his gun aiming for Caines head.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:30 pm

As these events were going on, Florence had come out of his room already. The man was done with his work and now he had plenty of time to continue with his official job. As he wore his gloves, he looked at the city that was right in front of him. He sighed and said "Water 7... Let me see what you hide inside your streets.". In no time, a hologram appeared around a CP 9 member. After Florence was done checking on one, he would create another hologram and watch at another one. That was the way he checked what his partners were doing. His Devil Fruit ability was perfect for watching...

After the man was done with checking his partners, he said "Time to see that stupid scum..." as a hologram appeared at a place nearby the Tenryubito. The hologram was not seen by anyone. However, he could see what was happening from a safe spot. The Tenryubito was pointing with a gun towards somebody... What a mess... He would have to protect him if that person was strong enough... And so, the man started heading towards the place where the Tenryubito was in order to be around in case something happened, while the hologram had been watching at him from afar. Hopefully, if those that were attacked by the Tenryubito attacked back, he would get the chance to attack, too...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:41 pm

On her way around Water 7 Chichi bumped into Florence. "How's Alex doing?" Chichi asked. She used an old marine code from her former days as a captain so nobody could understand what she really asked. Alex was a code name for a target - in this case the noble, and the sentence that appeared completely normal actually meant: Where is the noble and what is he doing?.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next