One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))

Go down 
+5
GoreFish
Master of Chaos
BLiIx
Sleepy
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:46 am

Whatwhatwhat?
Ajax barely had enough time to stretch his arms out and catch the gigantic beast that was suddenly thrown at him. He hadn't expected this. He hadn't expected her to take his help. Also, he had been pondering about the one who interrupted their little chat, Harvey Grin. The man had a bounty, was a renowned fighter and... yeah, that was the tatoo... And now he was trying to get inbetween him and the fishgirl. Not cool. Shared trust was half trust. If he could be the only "friend" that girl had, then he'd be the only one to share her secrets. This way, information could get past him.
Once he didn't have to put up a charade anymore, he'd make sure that man was caught and locked away...
Right now though, he was stumbling backwards, but caught himself. The beast was heavy, but nothing he couldn't manage.
"Sounds great to me, May! I can call you May, right? Len maybe?"
Nothing said "friend" like a nickname.
Still, while his voice was friendly, he couldn't help himself but glare at Harvey over his shoulder. If that man would cost him his bonus, then damn it, he would..... But that was still in the future. Right now, the fishgirl had priority.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:05 am

CP9: Chichi Tsubasa

"It's alright son, I can't blame you for being young..." Chichi said with a sigh. 'I guess I'll have to win my respect back' she thought. She didn't mind if people didn't wish to introduce themselves but if they were going to be a team she'll need to call them somehow...
Before the noble arrived Chichi tried to beat her old age and memorize the names of her team. 'Alias, Normair, Some guy, Alis, Normair, Some Guy, Some Alias, Normair, Guy, Alias Guy, Some, Normair Wait what?!' She thought as she struggled to remember the names with a strange look on her face and a few beads of pressure sweat. She never had a good memory for names. "Hmmm... I guess I have to use this... Seimei Kikan: Seijin..." She whispered. Using Life Return Chichi modified her brain. It was an extremely complicated task but Chichi was a master, she did it thousands of times before. All she needed was a little concentration. 'Alias, Normair, Some Guy, Got it!' She thought and returned to normal. She now remembered.
When the noble finally arrived she was disgusted. He was obviously out of shape. You could see that he never had to do anything for himself. A classic spoiled brat. She couldn't expect respect from him. "Should we head out?" She asked.

Wu Shang Pirates: Harvey Grin

"YAUZA!" Harvey yelled in surprise when a minor electrical shock buzzed through his body. "Such an electrifying performance!" he said, aiming for a compliment. He than turned to look at Ajax. For a moment he thought that the man was looking at his prison tattoos but he let it go. "You're handling that fish yea?" Harvey said. He didn't shake hands because he feared another shock. It seemed to Harvey that Ajax was trying to hit on the fishwoman (Yes, Harvey is an idiot), and Harvey didn't wish to get between lovers. He than turned to meet the other crew members. "Good luck man..." He whispered in Ajax' ear when he passed by him with a friendly wink. "Nice to meet ya Maylen-chan!" he said as he walked away. He reached the deck and set down beside Ozzy. "So... musician huh?" He asked with a scary tone. "Do you know how to play the harmonica?" he asked as he drew his silver instrument. Harvey was trying to deside if he liked Ozzy or not.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:13 pm

-----CP9------

As the World Noble under the name Tenryuubito was being carried on his slave shoulders, after he arrived at the port he went off him and started to kick him in the head because he was to slow as Tenryuubito said. Then turned to the CP9 members, and looked at Normair who dropped on his knees first and said nothing. And watched the other CP9 members if they will drop on their knees too but without turning hs head around just looking with his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:10 pm

as fysel noticed the world noble came he bowed down at the same time as his fellow cp9 member
as he awaited the noble to enter the ship some thoughts past his mind.
what a boring job...defending a lay fat-ass...*mind sigh* well..orders have to be followed even when you dont like those orders..
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Chichi's back made unpleasant sounds as she performed the closest thing to to a bow she could. 'I can't believe those Celestial Brats, making a 140 years old woman bow. Who do they think they are?! I'm definitely not keeping this is up if it's gonna be like this!' She thought. Serving a Tenryuubito wasn't a favorite chore of the old woman. Five more seconds of bowing will make Chichi very angry. 'This noble better get in the ship fast!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:47 am

---------CP9----------

Normair entered the marine ship and Tenryuubito right behind him with his slave. Tenryuubito had a slave and 2 helpers with him, he looked again at the CP9 members and said

This losers will bring me to water 7? They are all ugly and not worth to look me in the face!

He said with a deep voice, got on his slave shoulders and went to his room very slowly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:50 am

Fei grinned as she watched the crew getting along, the swordsmen, the fighters, the people here would be key to her ambitions. She then said "Good... now... i make the orders around here and 2nd in command is Lee, 3rd in command can be the new guy, Ajax was it? Since your oh so popular. Now we are closing in on Water 7 at least another 5 hours, so get ready you guys, i am glad to have all of oyu on my crew... well... as in .. happy as in.. pleased and belated.... now go get rest, we need to get someone to fix this ship soon and a doctor and avoid being caught by anyone." Lee sighed, he wasn't too sure about letting such a dangerous bunch of people into the crew, but still he wasnt going to make a fuss since Fei wanted it.

Ozzy laughed as he played his violin for the whole crew, it was gentle sound soothing the tired souls of others. He just played the soft tune in the background, hoping that at least this crew would last.

Shrieker growled and sat in a corner, the fishwoman was talking to some guy but it didnt matter, he was looking foward to Water 7 in general since he wanted to see the famed city again.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:29 am

CP9: Chichi Tsubabsa

'I'm so gonna file a complaint about this guy...' she thought as the ship left the island. She turned her back to the Tenryuubito and his slaves for two reasons:
1. The idiot didn't want her to look at him.
2. She couldn't stand the look of the slaves being humiliated in such a way.
'I'll definitely not keep this job...'

Wu Shang Pirates: Harvey Grin

Harvey was happy to hear the encouraging words of his new captain. She seemed to have it all planned out quite nicely. He joined Ozzy's violin with his harmonica. A weird combination of sounds that actually was pretty good thanks to the skill of both musicians. 'I guess I like Ozzy...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:41 am

Good luck?
Ajax was confused. Good luck with what? Why had Grin left?
Was it possible that... no!
Ajax looked after the man. He knew! He knew about his mission! How?
And why would he let him do as he pleased? Did he perhaps want Fei to be locked up? Personal revenge? He didn't seem like the type....
The blond man's mind was dragged onto more realistic matters when his captain began talking.
He listened to her carefully. When he heard about the positions, he almost dropped the beast he was still carrying in surprise. Him? Third in command? This fast?
He had been first mate on a pirate ship before, but that had been a very long mission, and he had needed the post for certain.... things.
But this....
"Th.... Thank you, captain! I will try not to f*cking disappoint you too much!"
He had almost gone marine back there, until he had remembered to add some swearing. Luckily the fish he was carrying had made it impossible to salute.
He turned away, a genuine smile on his face.
This was great. It seemed this pirate thought him trustworthy, and he hadn't even been doing that much.
Finally, he followed the fishgirl into the kitchen and carefully laid the beast down on the table.
"Guess what, May: I'm third in command now! F*cking amazing, ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Caine laughed at the pair of musicians, "Ha HA! I knew you two would make a good pair. Great music."

He still sat there sharpening his knives preparing for the arrival at water 7. "I Believe I know some traders there, when we get there I'll go and get a sweet deal on supplies. Luckily I still have some money so I won't even have to ask the captain for some," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Maylen smiled to hear that Ajax was third in command. She also remembered him asking to give her a nickname. Maylen gave Ajax a small friendly hug.

"Congrats Ajax. I so happy for you. Third in Command? Who would think that would rise up the ladder so quickly? I'm going to make you something special for you. Oh you can call me May if you want."

The kitchen was intact, and wasn't too badly damaged to her surprise. First she grabbed a apron she found for safety. Maylen got a large kitchen knife, and washed it in the sink before gutting the sea king lying on the table. She dragged the knife across its underbelly. With one hand Maylen stuck her hand in its stomach ripping out its spine with one swipe from the belly perfectly. Then she got the knife and cut the sea king's head off. Disguarding the head, Maylen cut the sea king's body into many slices as quickly as a flash. She turned on the stove, and began putting some butter, garlic, salt, pepper, parprika seasonings on the slices of sea king before flinging them on the stove. It would take some time before the sea king was finishing cooking. Maylen would next boil some rice for the rice balls with a side of soil sauce, and end it all with some sake.

Alias followed the world noble upon the marine ship with his other CP agents. He hated taking the insult from some pathetic noble that obivious weaker that he was. Alias didn't say anything though for he and his members would get in big trouble if he did anything to a noble. He could tell that ChiChi was getting annoyed, and that caused him to smile not out of mockery but just amusement that such an old could have so much spirit left. Alias saw that his other members were getting annoyed too.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Ajax' body tensed just for a second when she hugged him. His reactions to hugs were the same as his reactions to attacks... But right now, he was mister Freeman, and even if she was to punch him in the face, he would only be mildly confused instead of angry.
"Hey, thanks girl!"
She was still a bit wet, and left some water on his clothes, which he regarded with disinterest. More importantly, her knifework was good. As expected from a cook.
"You're right though, why me?"
Ooops. He hadn't wanted to say that, actually. Had to watch out better. but she was right. He had only just joined, and not really proven himself yet. Why not.... Feng?
And what would he do if the wannabe pirate queen and her right hand were actually taken out by marines? Show his true identity? It would be the smartest thing to do, but somehow, it didn't stick with him so well... it was so.... cowardly.
"Anyway, I guess this is gonna take some f*cking time, so I'd better go ask her. See ya, sweetcheeks!"
He waved at her and left the kitchen again.

When he was on deck again, the first thing he noticed was the music. Weird, he had blended it out until now. It was... strange, but not bad. Quite relaxing, soothing even. Being soothed always made him so angry!
Still, he stood there listening for a while before heading for Wu Shang herself.
"So, captain...."
He stood a bit away from her, leaning against the reling and looking at her out of his yellow eyes.
"I was wondering... why did you pick me? I mean, I'm a f*cking newbie, right? Bit early for that much trust, ain't it?"
Not that he minded, but he really wanted to know. What was going o ninside that womans head? She seemed so tactical at times, full of passion at others, and then there was.... those times. When he just couldn't explain what was going through her mind. He ahd not known her for long, and still, he had learned that much: Fei Wu Shang was a woman of many faces.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:19 am

Fei sat on the throne on the deck of this ship. She placed her head on her palm. She was listening to the music. Did it soothe her? Not really, music wasn't her main thing, but still she did admit it was a little uplifting to the mood. She didnt get great responses from some of the new crew members but she figured time would make them more talkative. She needed this crew.... she needed them to last against all the forces of the world, because that is what they will be facing in the New world when they do reach that place. First Water 7.

Water 7 was in a distance and Lee then yelled "I SEE IT WATER 7!!!" In all its splendor, the city looked magnificient, FEi was looking foward to this. Shrieker growled "So we are here eh...... gerrr......"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:50 am

CP9: Chichi Tsubasa
(Time skip to Water 7 if I may...)

Water 7 appeared in the horizon as the ship calmly cruzed in the water. Since they had a world noble on their ship they were bound to get the best spot to aanchor in and the best service Water 7 had to offer. Chichi couldn't help but wonder why would a world noble come to Water 7, a place that accepted pirates with open arm as costumers. She couldn't ask him of course, a question would cost her a finger or two in the best case scenario. It was obvious that their ship belonged to the WG and other ships, probably pirate ships, kept a safe distance from them. They will arrive in no time. On the shore, Chichi could spot a few workers fighting over who would get to serve the WG and others were running away, not to be spotted by the WG.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:51 am

Caine stood up and went to see what all the commotion was all about. As he leaned up against the railing he got a good look at Water 7. "So this is the magnificent Water 7. Looks like it was all it's cracked up to be. I can see why my friend moved here." The towering city was glorious to behold. And, Caine couldn't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:04 am

"It is definitely interesting..." somebody said on the CP9 ship. The man was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a red tie and was carrying a case. He had long, black hair and strange, red eyes. The man was also a member of CP 9. He was Florence M. Elvin, a man who was working for the Government for quite long... He said "Too bad we will not stay here for long..." and continued saying "The place is a water city... It is good for sightseeing. It is such a shame we will not have the chance to stay here for a long time..."

[Introduction Box]
Name: Florence M. Elvin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Maylen came out from the ship arms filled with bowls of food. The scent of cooked sea king filled the air as Maylen carried a bowl to each member of the crew. Each bowled contained a large slice of sea king meat with three balls of rice. She saved the biggest slice for Fei of course, and Ajax got more servings than anyone else. Next was Harvey, Caine, Ozzy, Aron, Lee, and last was Shrieker. Maylen took a while to reach the fishman though. Something about him reminded her of someone...She couldn't place her finger but she also remembered a shark fishman just like him from fishman island. Oh well Maylen just casted it off. After she gave everyone a bowl, Maylen ran back to the kitchen with cups of sake for everyone. Once she served everyone Maylen laid back tired from serving everyone food. She watched the view as they were getting ever closer to water 7. The city looked so beautiful. Maybe she can go shopping once they docked

Alias was finally glad to have landed on water 7. This place was known for the ship building, and there were bound to be some pirates. This mission could be fun after all. He hoped that some pirates would attack them, so at least he could kill someone. Alias didn't say any of this out loud for they would strip him of his rank. The city was beautiful with such nice buildings. Maybe he'll come back here on vaction. He saw they had yet another CP member Florence M. Elvin. Things were getting interesting around here. "You said it friend, but right now lets concentrate on the task at hand. I won't have any of my fellow agents distracted on this mission."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Caine smelled the food before even seeing Maylen bring it out. He turned around and accepted the bowl with a nod of his head and a thank you. He inhaled the aroma of the sea king and rice and thought it smelled heavenly. When Maylen brought out the sake Caine's eyes light up. When everyone had gotten their cups he shouted "Kanpai," downing the sake in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:41 pm

"Well, I will be working from afar... I will take a nap first and then I will come to you..." were the words of Florence to his fellow companion. Afterwards, he moved towards Alias and whispered "And I do not want to follow the Tenryubito... You see, I hate working as a dog for them...". Then, he walked towards the ship and continued talking while looking at the sea "And if you are wondering how I will be accompanying you... Trust me, I have a way.". The man was definitely acting weird... What could he have in his mind?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Well, that had been inconclusive... Just as he had asked miss wannabe pirate queen, they had, by some weird coincidence, reached water seven. Well, at least it had come into view.
Ajax had seen it before, so he was less impressed than the other members of the crew seemed to be. Unimportant mission, checking the docks for smuggler crews... Hopefully no one would remember him.
He took the bowl that was offered to him with a grin (grinning felt incredibly unnatural, no matter how often he did it), and a: "Thank you, May!"
It did taste incredible... Maybe it was something about the things she had spiced it with...
He wouldn't lose track of his questions though. He kept his eyes on Fei for a bit while eating. Geez, looked like she really did give him extra servings. God damn it, it was almost too much for him to eat a normal serving. His parents would always say his lack of appetite was a weird thing, and that he wouldn't ever grow big and strong, but looking at where he was now....
Well, enough of the memories.
After he had painfully swallowed the last bit of food in his bowl, he felt stuffed. But he could not afford to lose any good points he had with the fishgirl.
He'd have to buy new sunglasses the moment they got to Water seven! This feeling of nakedness was almost too much to hide, and his fingers were shaking a bit when he placed the bowl in the kitchen and lit himself a cigarette. First one today....
When he got out on deck again, smoking and looking at the city in the distance, he suddenly realised something. He could not ahve an eye on both of them if they were to split up!
He looked at the fishgirl, then at the wannabe queen. Why couldn't such decisions ever be easy?! It made him so mad!
still, he walked up to the fishgirl first, putting a smile back on his face (he hated smiling, it made him angry. Felt unnatural.... But everything for the job).
"That food was amazing, May! You're brilliant, you're f*cking brilliant. Brilliant fighter, brilliant cook.... How come I've never heard of you? I mean, how come you're not all over the f*cking news as the next big shot?"
How could she have been so obscure until now? No bounty, no name, not anything.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Nova sat on his boat zooming to water seven
"s**ts**ts**ts**ts**t" he said as the boat shot by "im already late"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:15 pm

After speaking his words to his fellow CP 9 member, Alias, Florence moved towards his room in order to have some sleep. However, before he did, he decided to take a look at another CP 9 member who seemed to be late for the mission. The man moved towards his room, so that the others would not see his Devil Fruit ability at use, and he activated the powers of the Ramu-Ramu no Mi.

At Nova's boat, in an instant, a hologram of Florence appeared, right in front of him. The hologram looked at Nova with a serious face and said "You are already, too late Nova... We have arrived. The higher ups would not be happy with you as soon as I inform them about your current absence... This is a serious mission, after all...". Florence wanted to gather all the CP 9 members in one place as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Nova was startled a bit but held his ground
"sorry, redbeard was a little... difficult" he said scratching his head "if it wasent for those marines id still be fighting"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:21 pm

"This is not an explanation. You are supposed to be a member of the CP 9, a secret group of the government that serves as an assasination unit. You are trained to finish your missions with perfection and with ease. Otherwise, the Government will have problems with you..." were the words of Florence to Nova, who seemed to be startled by his sudden appearance. He continued "At least, when will you arrive? We are expecting you soon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:23 pm

"almost there" said Nova "hold on, can you see this?" he asked and he shot a lightning blast into the air "thats oh far away i am"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next