One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)

Go down 
+10
y dau cymraeg
Mizurie
Future Shock
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
NekoYuki
Sleepy
Unholy
Crocodile Low
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Steel Village 5th Divison Ship
Myra imerged from the the cabins and was suprised as well as delighted when she saw the carnage that was happening around her. She creeped up behind Youri before tapping him on the shoulder and calmly asking; "Has the boss given us orders yet? Because as much as I'd like to go for some slaughtering I'm still in deep trouble after disobeying orders last time." When the marines attacked previously, Myra simply ignored her orders of capturing one of the captains and just went ona killing spree. "Where's the cheery guy with the wierd cape?" she asked before waiting for an answer for her last question.
--------------------------------
Cloudy Pirates Ship
Jason emerged cheerfully from the kitchen once again, this time announcing that lunch was finally ready. Unfortunetly he noticed the captain and the shi[wright had already fled, which disheartened him to some extent. "Why do you guys keep disappearing or end up being busy when I finish cooking?" the large chef asked tearfully to his remaining companions, but quickly change his mood as he went back into his kitchen and came out with an over sized rolling pin and an equaly large frying pan, happily announcing; "Looks like guard duty then!"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:14 pm

''myra you Moran,the commander is half death,he should be conscious and able to move but i dont think he will be giving orders soon.and it seems the cheery guy already left ignoring the plan i made...''
youri then sad down in the (sort of)battlefield and grabbed a bottle he cared.
''hmmm..let me think of a plan..leave and i will kill you''
he said to myra while taking a sip of the bottle.
''morgan cover the whole battle field in your fog while me and mantis guy will keep running straight forward.DID YOU HEAR THE PLAN MANTIS GUY!''
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Derecto was at the time flying around and trying to find Kenjiro. He flew all over the island but with no succes.

God dammit, i cant find him anywhere!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:23 pm

*Hey Youri, cymraeg, I thought that because we traveled all the way over here we should have made a plan already. I was kinda hoping you guys will infiltrate with me, that this would be the plan... we didn't get to do much in the last thread...*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Fang looked at the large doors and grinned before getting shot at and barely dodging it. "Im just a visiting doctor. Appearntly doctors dont get respect nowadays." Fang laughed before starting to climb up the wall with help of his claws, dodging the bullets.

Morgan raised her head before her sword and nodded. "Sure thing captain." Morgan raised her swords cutting down a maraine before letting her mist roam freely. She laughed before shotting some rocket bullets hitting some dazed marines that guarded the main doors. One fell down on the lever and caused it to open, letting the rest of the steel village pirates in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Thor
Thor walked out of the attacking steel ship smiling, and walked over to Iken
"Iken sir, can I go fight? he said hopfully
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Becky jumped out of the ship, landing hard on the dock. "Alright, just tell me who's ass I gotta kick."
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village Strikes Back!   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:20 am

Barghest slowly opened his eyes. He surveyed his surroundings. The cabin was illuminated only by the faint fire of a candle. He was lying on a cot next to a table. On that table was his tie. His chest rose up lazily and he extended his arm toward the table. He haphazardly reached across the table and accidentally knocked over the candle. He sprang to life as the fire spread across the table, quickly smothering it out. He mumbled something to himself, but it was impossible to understand. With the fire out Barghest could safely put his tie on. The tie went across his neck quickly and was soon tied. As he stood up, he noticed the slight tremble of his knees. He walked out of the cabin, adjusting his tie once for good luck.

Barghest found himself wondering where everyone had gone. Several steps after asking the question to himself he was on the deck of his ship. He cleared his throat; it was coarse and dry. Barghest raised his right arm into the air and waved it about. Hopefully someone would explain to him what was going on. He was ashamed of himself. The leader of the reconnaissance team should not be nearly as confused as he was. He didn't want to face Iken knowing he had failed the fifth division. Barghest had another thought. Had Iken returned? Logic told Barghest of course he had, otherwise they wouldn't have left the island. Barghest asked himself one last question; who was the man who saved him?

Barghest's next question was for others. He raised his voice and growled out the words, "What's going on here? What am I supposed to be doing?" Barghest noticed none of his crew were there with him and continued, "Where has everyone gone?" Barghest coughed, choking on those words. His voice, like the rest of him, wasn't tired; it just needed to warm up. He sighed a hearty sigh and stretched his arms. Barghest had a premonition, soon he would be back in the heat of combat. A smirk crossed Barghest's face. He was excited.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:35 am

"EVERYONE I DON'T CARE WHAT DIVISION YOU'RE IN....ATTACK THE MARINE COMPOUND!" Iken shouted pointing towards the yard.

Iken tied a not on Sakura's legs and sent it back to Angel. The note read, "ATTACK!!!". Holding his hand up to Volt in a sign to tell him to stop before he attacked. Iken walked up to Volt and began to speak.

"I can sense Kenjiro anywhere, but I've heard a legend of a wolf on a small island nearby. I need you to fly me there." said the man making a request.

A blast of super heated earth erupted from underneath Gast and his crew. The eruption came from underground as did a man that leaped up afterwards.

"Bastards, why must you interfere with our battle with the Steel!" yelled a marine named War.

As Derecto flew around he found the temperature dropped and a woman appeared in front of him. A blast of winter air was shot at each wing trying to ground the bird man zoan.

"Awe a birdy, to bad he's got to die." said Death.

Sand wrapped it's self around Kiba pulling off his invisible iguana cloak, it than began to squeeze him tightly. A massive ball of sand also began to form above Youri and Myra. It crashed down at the two, if either one of them was hit they would be crushed.

"Dry out and die." said a man with black hair and red eyes.

The final man sat upon the tallest tower waiting for anyone trying to enter. Poison so strong that it ate away at the concrete dripped from the mans body. The man was large and built, he was not just physically dangerous but mentally terrifying as well.

"Awe if those bastards kill them all I'll KILL THEM!" he yelled not wanting to leave, but not wanting to miss out either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:43 am

"YES" said Thor as he jumped at a group of marines and started shooting energy blasts at them

Zed heard ikens command from inside the ship and ran up to the deck
"They. Are. All. Screwed." said Zed as he ran twords the camp
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:23 am

What is that??

Said Derecto and flew harder and harder because of the sronger wind that was coming. He had to get somehow away from that wind blast so he saw a big jiant ice pillar and decided to make a stop there.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:54 am

Finally receiving an Order Holy L Black sprang into action.
"All those that oppose The Mighty Steel Village will perish by Steel!"

"Liquid Metal Punch!" a huge Melted steel fist crashed into the side of the marine compound. Holy then jumped into the air and used.

"Liquid Speed!" Molten Steel Blasted out the Bottom of Holy's Feets giving him a speed boost as well as rocketing him through the air.

Blasting himself Inside the Marine Compound. Holy attacked every marine that crossed his path with.
"Blade Onslaught!" rapidly slashes at a marine with a uniquely different sword style with each slash to throw off his Opponets.

After surprising 5 marines after exploding inside. Holy easily got the jump on them. Running down the hall Holy sliced up a few more as he progressed.

"This is getting me no where!... Oh hey you!" Holy sped infront of a Marine running away from him. Grabbing his by his collar holy lifted high into the air. Giving him an intimidating stare said.

"You tell me everything you know! I wanna know where any prisoners are being held at, Where the Intel room is. And Finally where your commanding officer is Hiding at? Answer these three question and I give you my word that I will Spare your life. If you fail to answer these question i will melt you to death in an agonizing demise!"

Holy felt a little bad for being ruff with the marine but at least he didnt kill him... Yet.

(OOC Sorry went to town yesterday and wasnt able to log on. My bad =( )
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:10 am

*Dude Cobdogredd, is the marine gonna tell me where Kenjiro is?*
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:06 am

as gast looked at the situation he noticed the earth beneath him makes somewhat ''crunchy'' sound.
'''what the?!'''
before gast could finish his sentence he jumped away and dodged the lava coming from beneath him.
'hehe..finally some action...better share the fun whit my crew mates.MORGAN,MANTIS GUY!COME HERE THIS MIGHT BE FUN!''
_____________________________________________________________________________________s you
as youri noticed the sand above him he quickly dodged it leaving his bottle beneath the sand.
''áhwww...that was imported.you are gonna pay for that!wait..who the hell did that...either way..''
youri unsheathed his sword and began standing in a battle formation.
''someone is gonna pay for it''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:47 am

Steel Village 5th Divison Ship
Myra merely laughed at Youris death threat as he left, and to avoid the recent attack of the sand man she leapt up the ship's rafters before neatly standing on the flag pole to get a better view. "As if he could even try. Well,well, things sure are looking lovely and gorey! I hope i can rush in soon!" She told herself, anxious to get in on the action and excited at the violence occuring. She then noticed someone appearing on deck from the main cabain, and as she peered down she saw her commander demanding where the crew was. Myra leapt down right next to Bargest, making a clunking sound with her getsa as she landed with her kness bent. She casually sat down and looked up at her superior and simply stated in her hoarse voice; "Kiba ran off earlier on, and now some sand man is attacking us. So, any orders boss?"

------------------------------------------------------
Cloudy Pirates Ship
Jason just watched on as he comrades went into the heat of battle and then sighed as he firmly shut the door he just opened behind him. "I guess I should look after the ship, I'd just get in there way, plus there way to scary to fight with." Jason sulked, before leaning on his oversized 'weapons' in boredom. He then noticed that his commrades almost got hit directly by a sudden burst of lava much to his shock and dismay. "Oh no my crew mates! Quick Wolfheart guard the sub for me!" Jason said panickly before leaping from the sub to his comrades. "Whats should I do?" he blubbered helplessly, completely confused at what happened.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Mon May 02, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Kiba was just about to take his marine hostage out when a burst of sand surprised the hell out of him. 'When did a new opponent got here? How did he see me?' Kiba thought as the sand ripped Zurui off of Kiba's body. "Zurui! Pull!" Kiba ordered as the cloak sprang into action. Taking the hybrid form of a giant chameleon made from cloth, Zurui sent his sticky tonge and grabbed Kiba's wrist. After sticking to the toilet building Zurui pulled Kiba out of the sand with all of his might. After he was pulled, Zurui wrapped himself around Kiba once again. 'Cra9! he must be a Logia-type user, I'm not prepared for that, think Kiba! you need a good plan!.'
From a few pockets inside his cloths Kiba puled out a smoke bomb and a cherry bomb. "Evasive maneuver!" He said and smashed the smoke bomb into the ground. As the smoke spread, Zurui turned invisible again, making Kiba vanish. After performing a Geppo jump, Kiba threw the cherry bomb back into the smoke, hoping his enemy will go looking for him and will be blasted. The plan was to fool his opponent by shouting a name of an escape tactic, making the opponent believe Kiba will escape. 'Let's see if this plan will work... Please don't let me make anymore mistakes!' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Angel looked at the letter and smiled gently, then stepped out from the boat and looked around on the marines, he jump high and then he's feet began to burn and he was flying around... he saw some marines aiming their guns towards him, he throw he's fist towards them "HIKEN!" and a giant fire ball came towards the Marine, then noticed some other behinde him he turned around and threw a wave of fire and manipulated the fire and created a big tornado of fire "Honoo no tatsumaki!!(Flame tornado)!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Zed reached the group of marines that thor was at
"Ya need any help" asked zed hopfully
"Yeah, can you keep them busy" replyed thor
"alrighty then" said zed as he round house kicked a marine in the face
Thor got into a stance and started charging his attack
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Fang dodged a few attacks here and their, clawing a few. He heard his command and grinned. A warrior doctor how funny at that. He laughed before he throw some marines off the walls. "No mercy for the weak." He laughed to himself before running around the wall dodging bullets and getting the shooters down, to claw them to death. He continued to throw and bash their skulls in until none would remain.

Morgan felt a rumble on the ground and used her jumped boots to cling onto some near by metal that was on the wall. Soon came out a large man with a burst of lava. Then the temperature dropped and saw a lady. She sighed before raising her gun and walking near her. But was soon stopped when she noticed the same around her boss. She froze not knowing what to do. Morgan mist followed her and masked both the steel village and her smaller crew. She placed her sword under her gun and fired a few times. "Estrella!" The flaming bullets went in almost every direction. Mostly towards the woman who has a nice cool temperature to her and the rest to the sand man. But she wasnt really sure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:50 pm

"Alright, here goes!" She reached into her pocket and pulled out something that looked like a gumball. She ran it down her arm across her shoulders and off her other hand, catching it in her mouth. "Spine Form!" She went into hybrid form, gaining the nose fur and spines of a hedgehog, then the spines grew out longer. She soru'd forward, curling into a ball spines outward, using Tekkai on herself and using geppou to change direction to take out as many of the grunts as she could.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm

"Here goes" said thor "KONKI KONKI COATING!" he yelled as his body was incased in energy "this is so great" he said as he proceeded to pummle the shit out of grunts in his area
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Ren got closer to Gast and landed next to him.

"I can't keep flight for long, And quit calling me that." he said,

He was prepared for the next phase.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:23 am

The Marine panicked in Holy's Grasp." Ok ok alright i'll tell you! just dont kill me!" The Marine proceeded to give Holy the location of the Intel room and where the prisoners are held. "I Swear to go I dont know the location of the Commander!"

Holy memorized the mans words. "Ok That'll do i guess. Here take this." Holy uses his liquid metal to mold a Medalion with the Steel Village emblem. "If anyone trys to attack you tell them you are under my protection. Now get out of here as fast as you can!"

"First things First! to find Kenjiro!" Holy followed the Marines instruction. As he passed the Intel room Holy Flooded it with Molten Steel. Instantly Killing all the marines in it. Along with all there communication devices. After killing 10 more marine son his way Holy had finally made it to the Prison Cell's.

"Division Captain Kenjiro Can you hear me!" Holy shouted his Captains name in front of the Prisoners room. Awaiting for Kenjiros response or another person held by this marine base or even an Enemy Holy had no Idea who would head his call and he waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:33 pm

"Well I guess thats over" said thor with a smirk
"heh, nice" said zed "Im gonna have to stay on his good side" thought zed
"well... do we wait" said said thor, obiously eagar to kick more ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:48 pm

((OCC: Sorry for taking so long to post. I had to read up on Sangjo's specfic fighting style))

With Iken giving the order for every division to attack, Sangjo joined his nakama fighting on the docks of the marine base. He lead his division into battle hoping to clear a path inside.

"Come on defence steel, we have to save Kenjiro-kun. "

A group of marines appeared in front of him with swords in had. They ran at him ready to slice him into many pieces. Sangjo tried to yell, but his sound powers were inactive from the last battle. He would have to fight using his capoeira martial art style of fighting. He brought his hands together and took a deep breath. He started flipping forward using his strong legs. After about five flips he performed a somersault when landing on the ground. He gripped his legs with his arms rolling toward the marines. Once he was close enough Sangjo released himself out of the ball stopping his back while pushing his body with his hands. Sangjo thrusted himself legs out first like a spear kicking the marine in his gut. The marine flew at least four feet before crashing into another group of marines. The others were shocked "What kind of fighting style is that?!"

Sangjo pushed his entire body up with one arm in a hand stand "Its called capoeira it combines a style of dance and fighting. Giving me a flashy appearance while kicking ass. I hope beauties Alice and Becky are watching. Maybe my skills in combat will be enough to win their hearts." Two hearts appeared on his eyes as he fanastised him being with Alice and Becky."

"He ain't no martial artist. He is just a clown. Get him!" The rest of the marine rushed at him.

Sangjo then spun his hips releasing a vortex of deadly kicks at the the surrounding marines like a tornado. He moved his legs up and down as he spun hitting them in multiple places simultaneously "I call this one my Kicking soprano". The rest of the marines fell to the ground beaten. Sanjgo charged deeper within the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next