One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)

Go down 
+10
y dau cymraeg
Mizurie
Future Shock
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
NekoYuki
Sleepy
Unholy
Crocodile Low
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Muso Smelled on the item that belonged to ken, he smelled around him then found the smell and ran towards the smell at a high speed.
He ran past the marines with no problem and kept charging towards Kenjiro.
Muso ran fastar then he did on the water, there were marines trying to stop him and shot against him, he dodged the shot and killed marines with his mouth one after one.
To the end he was infront of Ken's Jail room!
Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

OOC:Really? No one has noticed my post of Kenjiro's breaking his own self out and fighting?
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:17 pm

OOC: Muso went to Kens Jail room since there was a strong scent of you around there.
But he will run to you soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:28 pm

OOC:Ahh K thanks for explaining that lol.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:36 pm

"GRRRRR TAKE THAT DAMN PIRATE!" - Ben < he hits sosutei into a small building crashing it down >

"AKKKKKK < coughs up blood > well I must end this quickly so I can assist Ken Radiant Dawn" - Sosutei < he blasts ben with the light > "Shave and stabs him in the chest >

"Well akkk < coughs up blood > looks like I'm dead" - Ben

"Wrong I have respect for you and for that I missed your heart to let you live" - Sosutei

"Then maybe pirates aren't as bad as I thought just wanna help a friend" - Ben < he falls >

"Heh yes yeah we do gotta go" - Sosutei < he runs off to find Ken >
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:09 am

Sangjo's attack was more than enough to melt the ice that was bing used to attack him, and start the deathly cold woman on fire. When Angel's attack hit she was blown into pieces, the pieces then continued to burn intensely. With the death of Death the area began to warm up since no one was left to cause the temperature to go lower.

"Wolf Soru Claw!"

Benjamin appeared out of nowhere and attacked Pestilence with a mighty furry. This amazing feet was done by a giant half man half wolf, his speed was insane despite the fact he was a rather large giant. With his giant claw weapon Ben slashed at the ground causing boulders, dirt and debris to fly at the poison man. The power put into the attack was on gigantic proportions, and the amount of earth that was sent flying matched it well. Pestilence being the tank he was didn't move, he stood his ground raising his defenses. A large wall of poison was formed and hardened into a black substance. However with the man concentrating on Ben and his wall he was open to attacks from behind.

Iken leaped off of Muso with ease, he landed gracefully a few feet away on the cold hard stone floor. Looking around Iken could see there was blood all over, death was rampant in the whole prison. It was obvious that anyone brought in here was tortured horribly. Most people would think it couldn't have been their nakama that was in here and the blood was someone else's. Iken wasn't most people, he knew for a fact that the blood that was splattered around in the cell was his Nakama's, it was Kenjiro's.

With his sense of smell Iken knew it was his, Iken's mind began to race with possibilities and what could have happened. Despite his quiet and seemingly calm domineer, rage was over flowing inside the captain. It was yet another instance where he was too weak at the time of his nakama's need. If he had beaten the fishman faster he would have been able to save Kenjiro before he had to endure this. Iken's breathing began to become heavy, all of the sudden he lashed out.

"30 Million Volt Slash"

A powerful slash of his lightning blade combined with a massive amount of electrical energy allowed Iken to cut right through the cement bunker and tower over head. An explosion of energy from his Rejection Slayer caused the two bunker halves to fly upward like they were mere stones. Both halves landed just off to the side of the now gaping hole. Leaping out of the once underground bunker Iken stood on top of a large pile of debris. This gave him a view of the of the entire island, he could see everyone and their suffering because he wasn't strong enough to stop it all.

"THIS ENDS NOW!" shouted Iken for the entire island to hear, he hoped this would rally his nakama into ending the dreadful battle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:26 am

Sangjo fell on the ground hard after death's...well death. He got up from the ground with his leg still acting funny due to it once being frozen. "Thanks Angel, I owe you one." Sangjo was about to move forward when he saw Iken on top of the depris. He heard the Iken urging for the crew to fight. Sangjo opened his mouth to release another shockwave toward the surrounding marines blowing them away. "Hey Angel maybe we should work together? It will be more benefical for us to fight the marine together rather than alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Thor flew back to the ship and dropped off zed and becky
"i have to go fight" he said, flying back to the air. When he got back, he saw ben and the poison man fighting. He Floated above them both and charged his lazor attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:20 pm

With the battle turning in favor of the steel and Kenjiro now free, Apocalypse had no choice but to act. Using his Black Out technique, he came from underground in a cloak of darkness. He could not simply let Iken win. If the marine were going to lose then at least he could take Kenjiro with making Iken's victory in vain. He found Kenjiro ten feet behing Sangjo trying to flee like a coward.

"Black Hole!"

Apocalypse pressed his hand against the ground releasing his darkness over the 200 feet from where they were standing. Sangjo, Angel, and Kenjiro were all being sucked into the darkness covering the ground unable to move. Now with Kenjiro unable to move Apocalypse used his vortex technique pulling Kenjiro toward him by turning his left hand into a small spinning vortex of darkness. "Now you are mine. I won't allow you to you!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:08 am

Emerging from the rubble,Holy's White eyes of Resolve glowed Behind Apocalypse.
"Demon Curse :Single Sword technique!" Holy attempted to Slash his Sword to make a Star shape on Apocalypse's Back then attempting to cut off all his Limbs and stab his heart. With Each swing of his Sword Holy used "Shadow Slash!"Distracting the enemy with his sword attacks Holy Shot a liquid metel blade from his arm attempting to stab Apocalypse. tender unprotected spots.
"I will not be ignored any Longer! Die for insulting The Steel Village!!!!!!!
I will not Disappoint Iken I Shall have your Blood upon my hands!"

(OOC basicallyA Total of a 1 motion star slash followed by 6 slashes and 6 hidden liquid metel blades shooting from Holys arms.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Apocalypse turned to see that holy was about to attack him, because his darkness power drags everything in. It would be impossible for Apocalypse to move out the way. He got slashed by Holy's attack on his chest causing a rather big cut on his chest shaped oddly like a star. Apocalypse stumbled three feet back. Apocalypse then shot a a cloud of darkness on the ground using black hole again with his left hand. The gravity stop unholy's attack short about a few inches from his body. Apocalypse used his dark vortex technique with his right hand again to suck in his liquid blades into his body.

"Ah a devil fruit user eh? No devil power is greater than my darkness. The yami yami no mi allows me to drag your devil fruits. Now with you stuck in my darkness lets see how you like it when stabbed."

Apocalypse pulled his left hand from the ground stopping the black hole from pulling down holy. Then he used his vortex to pull holy toward him. Once he was close enough. Apocalypse used liberation to lauch holy's own blades toward with his left hand, while still pulling him with his right vortex.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Iken couldn't stand it, his namkama were being attacked this man and losing because of their devil fruit. This was the last straw, Iken wouldn't let this happen again never again. Getting in a position to throw, Ike held his spear of summoning tightly as his body prepared it's self. Adrenalin and oxygen was pumped from his heart to his mussels he was going to use to throw the spear. His form was that of a finely tuned athlete, that had done this a thousand times over.

As Iken began his throw of the spear, time seemed to slow down all around him. The slow motions was due to the surrealism of the situation, if Iken wasn't successful his nakama could be gravely injured or even killed. Inch by inch Iken's arm moved until it happened, he released the spear at the perfect time. This allowed the spear to travel at the highest speed possible, it was moving a a speed faster than soru. The spear moving at an amazingly deadly speed above soru was aimed directly for Apocalypse's chest.

"Flash Spear"

The spear hurtled through the air at speeds faster than a lightning bolt would strike. Despite it moving so fast, to Iken it was like it was moving no more than a mile or two a hour. Inches passed by then feet, then yards all passed by as the spear traveled. It moving so fast that the air particles were literally being split once hit by the spear. A sonic boom would surely occur once the spear had traveled the distance much like lightning.

Last edited by Cobdogred on Fri May 20, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Holy's covered his body in molten steel and easily Melted the Metal blades back into Molten metal.
"Any other attack would have most likely done me in... I thank you kindly for useing my own attack against me..."

"LIQUID MOLD!!!!!!" Shaping his returned molten metal along with new metal Holy Forged a Giant Liquid Metal Sword 20 feet above Apocalypse. As the Blade dropped to the earth below it cooled and hardened into a giant sword attempting to crush and slice Apocalypse.

During this time Holy used Liquid Speed. Blasting Liquid Metal from his feet to get away from Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Apocalypse quickly shot out a swirling tornado from his body above him absorbing the giant blade. The weapon began to crumble inside the tornado as the gravity began to crush it into pieces absorbing it into his body. Apocalypse shot out an entire arm of darkness from his hand. He wasn't going to let holy get away. It would have crushed him, except Iken's spear caught him in his side sending across the battlefield. A huge trench was left behind as Apocalypse slid across the ground. Apocalypse got up from the ground bloody and beaten.

"That would have killed me if wasn't for my fruit giving enderance than the average human. You, Iken, will pay for this. I will make sure that you will never see the light of day."

Apocalypse removed the spear from his body absorbing it into his body with his right hand "That is only a taste that will happen to you, Iken. There is one way to get your spear back and that this is defeating me."

He used a vortex to pull Iken toward him.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:06 pm

< Sosutei running through battlefield seeing his crewmates being challenged by many government officers and finaly sees Ken fighting >

"Ken! Wait I'm coming" - Sosutei < Sosutei starting to fight on the way >

"Damnit Ken I'm coming!" - Sosutei < he leaps into the air >
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Holy smiled. "Its time to get serious Im done with you!"
Holy uses "Liquid Steel Drill"
Holy used his Liquid Steel to tunnel deepunder ground.Useing Liquide steel around his body Holy travled as fast as under ground lava currents would.

Tunneling directly under Apocalypse Holy Shot a pillar of Molten steel out of the ground from under Apocalypse. Attempting to melt him alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Apocalypse didn't expect an attack underground. The ground started to shake as the lava was coming up. Within the few moments Apocalypse to notice he quickly ran from the area barely avoiding the lava, but his df drags on everything some the lava still got on him burning his flesh "AH sh*t. It burns. It burns." With him distracted, Apocalypse's vortex stopped pulling Iken. Apocalypse screamd as the lave burned his arms and legs.

"That is it I had had it. Black Grip!!!"

Apocalypse shot a tower of darkness into the lava toward the tunnels below. The darkness crushed the lava in its wake absorbing it as it rushed toward holy. He then formed a giant hand of darkness while in the tunnel. Apocalypse then then gripped the top of the tunnel and crushed it causing the tunnels to begin to collapse. If all went to plan then unholy would be buried alive. The hole which the lava spewed out of was quickly covered by dirt by the collapse. No one whether holy was alive or not.

"Some captain u turned out to be Iken. So weak that you couldn't even save your own man. You don't deserve to called a captain. You let your nakama fight for you while you stay safely in the sidelines. Where you while you nakama was fighting? No where I never saw you even bleed in this battle. Now you friend is dead and its all your fault Brawh ha ha ha! And now you can join him." Apolcalypse shot out the lava he had absorbed toward Iken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:47 pm

"Yes, finally" said thor, holding his hands in a Kame Hame Ha type position. Seperating he hands, a ball of energy floated between them "Konki Konki..."
he said, seperating his hands even more "BEAM" he yelled, suddenly flying over the wall of poison, and shooting at Pestilience
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm

A flash of light was all that was seen as the liquid steel was shot at Iken from the darkness user. When the steel reached the area that Iken was supposed to be, it just kept going like it hadn't hit anything at all. The liquid steel hit a part of a wall and almost instantly melted it down into nothing more than a puddle of ooze. Moments passed and nothing happened, it was like he had completely disappeared into nothingness. As everyone looked around to see where Iken had went thoughts of him being melted instantly went through the peoples heads. All of the sudden something amazingly surprising happened. A sword was sticking out of the darkness users body and it seemed to come from with in.

A flash back to when Apocalypse shot the liquid steel at Iken only moments ago. At the speed of light a mystical aura of light wrapped around Iken and his two swords. A light speed instant later Iken and his swords began traveling at the speed of light towards the darkness user. Everything and everyone seemed to be sitting still as Iken moved at the speed of light. In stead of hitting the darkness user and stopping the light wrapped Iken entered his body and the darkness of gravity.

Inside the darkness user it was so dark, and it seemed like his insides were infinite. Protected by the aura of light Iken was protected by the gravity for now. Even with traveling at the speed of light it seemed like it took Iken forever to get to his spear. Once he reached the spear the light aura dropped, now the thing protecting both Iken and Apocalypse was gone. Grabbing his spear the intensity of the gravity hit Iken like a ton of bricks multiplied many times over.

However the effect was weakened by the seastone core of Iken's Rejection Slayer. Pulling the blade out of it's sheath Iken stabbed into the void of nothingness. The sword stabbed directly through, it was as if a invisible wall has been in front of him the whole time. Light and blood began to pour through, on the out side half of Iken's blade stuck out a part of Apocalypse's body. A moment later Iken slashed downward creating a hole in Apocalypse large enough for him to walk out.

"Light Flash Slash"

Slowly Iken fought the gravity he moved himself forward despite it, holding all three of his weapons. Stepping outside of Apocalypse's body Iken spun around attempting to slice off the Yami Yami no Mi users head. As he attempted to slice off the mans head he also spoke.

"I may be a crappy captain, but at least we're all alive. Unlike you!" in anger Iken exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Holy Blasted out of the Earth behind Apocalypse.covered in his own Molten Steel. Holy Smiled at Iken as he waved at him. "Oh hey Iken How have you been!... Oooh looks like you wrapped up this battle nicely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Apocalypse had these last words to say before his head was cut off "You think you have won....Iken I look forward to the end of your crew...in the New world. See ya in hell." Apocalypse's body laid flat on the ground lifeless. His head rolling around like a football on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Kenjiro watched as the head rolled and the darkness sank back to which it came. He him self has finally lost his battle in the world of light and living and fell back to the world of dark and dreams. His mumbled words directed towards Iken and Sangjo "Thank you both." and with that he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:12 pm

"No damnitt no why why < crying then pissed > I am not leaving until everyone here is dead!" - Sosutei < he says with a grimacing look at a marine kneeling next to Kenjiro >
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Still distracted by trying to keep up the poison wall Pestelance was shot in the back with a Kamahamaha....I mean a Konki Konki Beam, the blast went through the poison mans chest nearly killing him. He fell to his knees letting down the wall of poison. He just there violently coughing up blood, it all most seemed like he was done for. Then all of the sudden Pestilence flipped around shooting a large blast of poison at Thor, the area of the blast was massive.

In the moments following Pestilence coughed up more blood before finally passing out. The war between the Steel Village, and Cloudy Pirate versus the Marine prison camp was coming to an end. Out of the six senior level members only one remained able to fight. Once the 5th division of the Steel beat Famine the war would be a total victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Thor flew up as fast as he could but it was to no availe, the blast got to his legs and hurt them badly, thor had just enough energy to get back to the ship, her landed on his back, and whispered to zed, becky and everyone on the ship "i...won" then he passed out
"SOMEONE, WE NEED A DOCTER, NOOW" yelled zed at thors side, waiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next