One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)

Go down 
+10
y dau cymraeg
Mizurie
Future Shock
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
NekoYuki
Sleepy
Unholy
Crocodile Low
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:46 am

After Derecto was in a fight and got stuck in some ice, he now got free and flew back to the ship.

When Derecto got there he saw a lot of injured people but ofcourse hes gonna save the posiened 1 first.

Hang on my friend.... I got medicine for you.

He said and gave him a medicine to drink and an injection.
Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:28 am

"Oh god, thanks" said Thor, semi regaining conciseness and drinking the medicine, only to faint again. Zed sighed, he was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Fang managed to fight his way through the war infested grounds of the marines. Fang kept running quietly before he stopped and noticed Kenjiro on the ground badly hurt. Fang ran over to him and pulled out some of the natural medical supples on him and started to work his magic starting to apply the medicine to his wounds and bandage up other places that were to sever for the medicines to help with.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:34 pm

" Fang please please help him don't let him die I'll find captain < he finds Iken > " You gotta come see ken's injuries they are bad" - Sosutei
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:09 pm

A blade of black steel drives into the back of the sand kraken, it then made it's way down and over before back up and over again. This movement made a door shape in the back of the sand creature. The sand however immediately began to reform around it slowly closing the door. Before it could completely close the door a powerful kick caused the sand door to fly inwards. Just landing short of the sand user himself the door fell a part on the ground.

The sand then burst up attacking whoever had cut open the door, a blast of sand shot out the door visible to anyone around. Despite the sand moving so quickly the person that had been attack was already on the other side the sand like dome. Faking a punch the man threw his arm at the man, before the punch hit a hidden blade popped out stabbing him.

"Black Steel Assassin Style"

As the sand dome crashed down the figure of the man that killed the sandman was revealed. It was Luke, the Marine Killer, an assassin of the Black Steel, an underground section of the Steel Village that operated in the shadows.

"Heh and you were having trouble with this?" Luke said smugly.

With the war of the Marine prison camp, Death Tower ending in total victory for the Steel Village, the crew began cleaning up. All of the surviving officers were searched and then jailed in sea stone. Any Marines that were under them were released and given a boat to leave. All of the prisoners were released and given an option, to stay and work for the steel as jailers or leave the island to be potentially be captured once again. Most decided to stay while a few took another ship and headed off.

Raiding the islands vault of confiscated treasure the Steel Village Pirates headed off towards Water 7 to finally upgrade to a bigger and newer ship.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)   Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious The Steel Village Strickes Back (Open to Steel Village, Any Steel allies or anyone wanting to be an ally or any Marines with permission, pm me for permission)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6