One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
BLiIx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:42 am

Oh welll i guess thats perfect... We got scissiors and glue with a big mushroom and a spring...
Well is not bad. But we still need a cook, im getting hungry.

He said looking into all new 3 members of The Black Moon Pirates!

((Yea admin, i know, our crew has 4 members, and all slots that will be filled are 9.... the navigator wont have DF... Cyborg either and for others i will try to find non DF.))
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:54 am

"Hahahahahaha, now thats what I call humor!" Shroom said after hearing the pun. Shroom laughed from every joke, an ability given to him by his jolly nature. "Well would you like some mushroom soup captain?" Shroom asked. The mushroom soup tasted absolutely terrible, but shroom didn't know it.
'Wow, 4 devil fruit users in a single crew, it would be a shame if we drown...' he thought. "Well with no further ado I suggest we start working, I don't like this island it's too hot for me..."
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:06 am

Blaze started to coughing and said:

Its good but... Bu... But no soup anymore... Im full!
Well anyways... We dont have anything with qwhat we can build a boat.. Well yes we got trees and all that but no nails... Glue doesnt work when its wet right? Well the only thing is to make a good raft.

Blaze was looking other crew members if they have any better idea.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:54 am

Thurgood thought a momment "a nailgun" he said finnaly, "Its a tool people use to drive nails faster, but its very simmilar to a gun, with one of those I could probubly nail a ship togeather in minutes, given my accuracy" he thought a moment "I wonder if theres a carpender somehwere around here..."
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Yosh! That should work so wh.....

Blaze was telling what the crew should do but someone interfere him...

Hey Blaze!!! I have some news!!!

Huh... Who are you, and how do you know my name...?

I am from the town... No time to talk much, marines are coming i dont know why bt they are... Better you run or hide you are pirates afterall arent ya?

Huh..!? Marines!?.... Well we dont have a ship yet and as it seems we cant build much more then a raft... How many ships are there?
We can try beat the marines up what ya say crew!?

I...I... I saw 1 ship with 2 more far behind the 1.

Yosh! We can hold them... But do you have any ships here we can buy or something? Maybe just a little boat to get off here as fast as possible?

No... People in this village doest need any ships or boats, but there is an old guy who has a old pirate ship... Thats what the rumors say.... You can probably find him in the tavern an old guy with a black cloak .

Huh... I have some idea who that can be. Thank you stranger.
Okay here we go Black Moon Pirates!

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm

"How nice! The marines decided to join our little party! let's welcome them as good hosts should!" Shroom said as he followed his captain. An old pirate ship didn't sound as promising as a new one but they'll have to manage, and besides, after the marines will die they could always take their ships and have some fun. "I can't wait to test my new experiments! good thing the marines shipped a new ship of guinea pigs!" Shroom said, not even trying to hide his mad side anymore.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Thurgood set his right hand to the ground "This will slow them down" he said simply "Fusen Fusen no.... Hae tori-shi!" suddenly the ground between them and the docks where the marenes would land became coated in glue which quickly became clear and almost imposible to detect "when they step on this, their feet will be cemented to the ground, but Im not done yet" He claped his hands togeather as glue began to form "Fusen Fusen no; tama!" the glue grew in to a large, milky clear sphere which fast became larger than the party and he set it infront of them in the path that the marenes would have to take "they wont be able to attack us through this, also it will take them a very long time to get around it"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Good job Thurgood.... I love to see you all in action guys!
But anyways 3 ships arent nothing... I cant believe that the 3 ships are just for us... Well anyways there are 2 dock in this village if we hold them in this dock for a while we may get the old guys ship ready in the other dock, if the ship really exists he said they are rumors...
So Thurgood, Shroom, and you cut man, you havent tell me your name yet. Hold the marines back i believe you are strong enough for that Hahaha! We are pirates afterall in the meanwhile i will go look for that old guy, i will return as soon as possible.

He said with a smily but also a little bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Thurgood drew his guns from behind the glue ball barrior that they all stood before "just remember not to step on the ground I effected because then you'll be stuck in it as well, also this glue ball will get any attacks stuck in it, even your own." he used his powers to stand on the very top of the glue ball, some nine feet off the ground. "next phase of my trap, fusen fusen no; fusen ame" he fired from his free hand a great number of glue bubbles which hovered above the area before hopping back down "once they get stuck in the floor and fire off a few attacks in to the sphere Ill pop those bubbles with my guns and it will rain a layer of glue down on them, thats when you guys can attack from a distance"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:07 pm

"Such a powerful ability! And such creative attacks! You impress me Thurgood! And now for a little piece of heaven... Shinki Shinki No... Tower!" Shroom said while placing his hand on the ground. From the ground below him, a colossal mushroom cap appeared, it was big enough for at least ten people to stand on. The mushroom cap was than shot upward as the stem grew out of the ground. The mushroom grew and grew, lifting Shroom up and away from the other two. When the mushroom finally stopped, it was about 25 feet high and 6 feet wide. "Anybody needs a lift up? You can clearly see the marines from up here, you could snipe them Thurgood!".
Shroom saw the marine ship advancing towards the docks. They will soon lower their anchors and charge he thought.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:22 pm

My name is Conrad and its my honor to help you with the marines. Conrad turns his arm into big scissors. With my devil fruit i can probably make a big wall if thats fine with you Blaze. I can also make some more traps with the help of the glue guy. Conrad smiles becouse he is happy that he can help
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Thurgood put his hand over his hat "I dont need a lift, I can walk" he said with a smile "Fusen Fusen no Kumo Toho!" he said leaping up and landing with his feet on the stem of the mushroom and began to walk up the stem! he then walked all the way to the cap then walked upside down on the underside of the cap then all the way to where shrooms was "with glue on my feet there isnt anywhere I cant walk" he said drawing his guns "this is a much beter vantage point but by now the definitly know we're here"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:46 pm

"Very impressive! I see glue is very efficient..." Shroom said with honest admiration. 'I can't wait to test this glue!!!' He thought, dreaming of sticky mushroom spores, simply a dream come true. " Nyahahaha Who cares about stealth? I bet we can stall these guys more than enough until Blaze-san will get us a ship. Oi! Conrad-san! Thurgood-san! Let's kick some marines!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Thurgood turned to shooms "do you have some kind of spores? once my glue gets them stuck you could use them to take out all the marenes, and the spores wouldent rise as far as this mushroom..."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Hmm let me make us a little baricade of some sort. Conrad cut a big piece of dirt he made a little wall with it around shrooms mushroom.This might hold them for sometime. Thurgood can you glue this wall to the ground for me? It would be much more solid. Conrad also cut holes in the ground that maybe some marines would fall in them.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:03 pm

"You don't know the half of it my dear friend!" Shroom said as a response to Thurgood's question. "My spores will stun you with amazement!". Shroom knew he was a bit cocky but he didn't mind, he was proud of his spores and was certain of his strength, he will surely give the marines a difficult fight. "This is awsome guys! we have a wall, glue traps, a fortress and even firepower once Thurgood will start shooting! We are unstoppable! Hey Conrad I suggest you come up here! you can see the marine's frightened faces from up here!".
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Thurgood sighed "were trying to get away, not kill them, marenes have families you know" he said shooting the glue bubbles so they poped over the marenes traping the spores over them in a larger spore filled glue bubble "when the tide rushes in this will be cleaned away, by then we can be sailing in a new ship"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:26 pm

In the meanwhile Blaze looked in the tavern but didnt found the old guy.
The people in the tavern told him that after the marines came the old guy went fast out of the tavern, but nobody know why. Blaze couldnt find him anywhere so he back to the other crew members.

He is gone! I cant find him...! So no ship. I guess we will have to get rid of all marines. But the 2 ships behind, i dont know if we could handle them.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:34 am

"Guess we kill them after all..." Shroom said, lifting his hands up. "Shink Shink No... Shower!" He said and from his body a swarm of spores appeared. The spores rained down on the marines, affecting them almost instantly. The spores were naturally taking advantage of Shroom's high ground and spread in a wider range. The marines who were in the range started to look dizzy and in time, fell asleep in the middle of the battlefield!
"Nyahahahahahah, Sleeping spores, the magic of mushrooms is amazing!" Shroom said as his rain of spores kept going.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:59 am

Okay so i guess we have to fight right.... Thurgood i will stick on the ground if i bounce right?
Hmmm i will attack after the marines are coming through the glue...
Even tough the last ship is really big is there a marine officer on it?...
Why the hell are they so much ships coming here!?

He said while looking at the marines and the ships.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:46 am

*Who's turn is it? someone should really play for the marines...*
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm

((im playing the marines as soon klemenator and admin will post))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:16 pm

All of the marenes were cemented to the ground where thurgood had laid glue, and the area they were stuck in was now covered in spores "its imposible for them to attack like this, the only marenes who could escape this cloud would have to be capable of flying or jumping over the entire distance" this was a noteworthy observation as who the glue didnt trap the spores did and vice versa. "perhaps we should focus on our get away"

he truned to blaze "you would, youd also be stuck in the middle of the spores, dont you think this is a good time to get to a ship while they are all stuck to the ground and fast asleep?"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Thurgood i looked ofr the old man everywhere i cant find him! I just came to tell you we cant just run away we have to fight it will take a while until i can get a ship... And this 2 ships tat are docking now... These are the Officer ships! This are 2 big problems but i still dont know why they are here.
Fight strong guys im gonna get a ship as soon as i can, see ya!

He said and run into the town.

======= MARINE =======

The 2 ship docked right after the first one, while in the first one were just soldiers and the Black Moon Pirates could hold them back with no big problems, but from the other 2 ships 2 officers came out which looked really strong and expirienced.

On the 2 marines ships which were clearly bigger then the first one was a big 8 and a big 7 which was meaning the 8th and 7th branch or division.

--- Nojiro, Officer of the 8th Branch-----

Nojiro was the officer from the 8 branch and looked very strong and big with a lot of armor nad guns on it. He walked up the little hill and saw some pirates beating the soldiers up. He said:

Hyo, Hyo.... Whats the matter here?

The captain of the first ship run to him and told him about those pirates fighting them and not letting them into the town.
Nojiro looked weird at the pirates and said.

I dont care!! I wanna go to the town...!

After he walke forward he got stuck on the ground a little and looked to the pirates he saw a guy who he know that he is doing that he yelled.

Hyo...! ...Hyo!! My shoes sticky whats the problem hyo!
You annoying prick.

He draw a bazooka from somewhere under his armor and shoot Thurgood, thinking one shoot will hit him and kill him.

-----Shil Dondron, Officer of the 7th branch------

the officer of the 7th branch Shil Dondron saw the fight between a pirate and the officer Nojiro.

He also saw a mushroom man, because the person type of Shil was aggresive and also a murderer he walked towards Shroom draw his sword
jumped nad striked against Shroom.

I hope im gonna make a tasty soup of you weirdo!!!!

In hope he will slice him in half.

------Captain Lano------

The captain of the first ship Lano, had nother option to eliminate theother guy who was cutting all things around him.

Then you are myne!! Hahaha!!!
Soru!

As in an instant captain Lano appeard next to Conrad and tried to punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Thurgood scoffed "OI! forget the old man! What kind of captain leaves his crew in the middle of a battle! ugh... oh well" His eyes widened as he saw a very large projectile flying toward him "oh no you dont! Fusen Fusen no Tama!" he worked up another large ball of glue and shot it toward the bazooka round, the glue sphere hit the shot and immediately got the attack stuck in his own, as the sphere was much heavier it began to fall with the explosive shot still inside it, fall right on to the very marine who shot it, as his feet were stuck Thurgood didnt expect him to avoid his clever redirection of the attack. "Ive had enugh of thease pests"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next