One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc Empty
PostSubject: Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc   Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Im planning an arc in north blue. I dont want to say much to everyone now. But I need a fairly strong, but STILL ROOKIE lvl pirate crew to participate if your interested please post.

Pluses
Captain is a swordsman
crew has more than 1 swordman
Anti marine personality or characters with certain beliefs on justice

Ill give more details to those interested and qualify
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc   Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Wow, I read that and was like: Hey, I have a fairly strong rookie crew. Then I read the thing below and was like: Nope, no swordsman. None at all. Nope, no anti marine... Beliefs of justice... Uh... Well, maybe.
But we're inactive until Newspeak comes back anyway.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc   Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Well the swordsman wasnt needed just prefered. Its awhile a way at this stage so there is time, I'll see what happens
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc   Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 am

Zalton, check out my Rookie ShowDown thread..I've already gotten one going. It would be easier for you to join that one...I mean if you want too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc   Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookie pirates/crew wanted for an arc
Page 1 of 1