One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed! Empty
PostSubject: The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed!   The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 am

Okay, so since I've FINALLY been able to collect 5 members (aside from them being a bit inactive).
I can finally post this long lasting Idea. When I saw how Oda had the Super Novas all meet up. I got to thinking..Hmm..maybe I could do something like that on RTTGL. Then I figured..what if I made a battle out of it :O

So its like this...this is a large battle for ANY ROOKIE PIRATE CREW! Meaning your Captain and crewmates cannot be even close to epicness. I'm talking...like

Luffy v.s Kuro

Luffy v.s Krieg

Zoro v.s Cabji

Ya know? Small things..Now I'm accepting nearly any crew. Meaning if you think your crew is over Eries Lobby Level. Don't enter them..

Requirements:

1. Have at least 5 crew mates

2. Be active

That is all. Post your crew here if you want to join..

The Bare Fist Pirates - Captain Bare Fist Dorian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed!   The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 am

Sounds interesting. I think I might join keep me posted

Namor- Captain of the Purple heart Pirates https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3666-the-purple-heart-pirates
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed!   The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed!   The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rookie Showdown! Rookie Pirate CREWS Needed!
Page 1 of 1