One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)

Go down 
+10
Crocodile Low
BLiIx
y dau cymraeg
Redex 1000
Captain One-eye
Gael
Mizurie
TheBlackLuffy
keymaster
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 am

''well since i was bored....can i help you whit anything?''
youri looked distraced away of boredom.

(sorry i forgot lol)
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 am

Angel notice Becky and some other guys, he went there and came behinde Becky without doing a noise, he then putted his hand on her shoulder
- Whats going on here?
He asked while he had his bird Sakura on his head.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:48 am

youri turned to angel.
''hey,you also got an bird as pet''
after saying that he drew his sword and said.
''come out captain''
the sword he was holding changed int an falcon.
after the transformation youri stretched his arm and the falcon began sitting on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Before he spoke he quickly took one of the drinks "Now now. One is enough for you Sangjo." he said before downing the shot of scotch. "Now on to the matter at hand. Why don't you wish to take the spot of captian?" he asked the man with giving him a cold look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Sangjo told Kenjiro about his issues about being a captain. He never told anybody this story, but Kenjiro at least deserved an explaination. He swallowed his shot straight down his throat to calm his nerves.

"A long time ago before Iken invited me upon his crew. I was part of another crew called the northern winds. I was also their musician, and they became my nakama. We sailed across the grand line causing all kinds of mischief. Then we tried attacking a noble ship. A big battle occured between us and the marines. We beat the marines, but lost our ship and our captain."

Sangjo took a long moment of silence before continuing on. He poured another drink in his glass. This was getting a little hard for him, but he kept his composure not going to let Kenjiro see his weakness. After finishing his second shot Sangjo finished his story

"After the battle the crew wanted to make me their captain, but I wanted to train myself before I took the responsibility. After years of searching for them, I found Iken and he accepted me into the crew. I then learned that all my former nakama have died. They all died because me. I wasn't there for them, and now I don't want the same thing to happen again. I don't want to cause the deaths of this crew too! Thats why I don't wish to become captain."

Sangjo then grew quiet awaiting for Kenjiro. He half expected Kenjiro to either laugh at him or hit him. Either way at least he would know the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Kenjiro how ever did neither. Instead he poured him another shot of scotch. "Sangjo I don't know your pain. I was born with the ability to kill and not feel a thing about what I did. But I can tell you this. The blood of your old Nakama is not on your hands. If they died you would have most likely died aswell. The past is in the past for a reason friend. Don't let it control you. Instead turn to your future,grab it and mold it into your own. Don't let there death hold you over friend. Your strong enough to be captain of the crew. If you weren't Iken would have made you a member and not a commander." he said pausing to down the scotch. "If it would make you feel better for a trade of your info. I'll share a bit of my past with you." he placeing the glass down on the table and pouring his third glass.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 pm

goru sighed as he placed his trident over his back. stepping off his boat he walked to the steel village with a gloomy face. creating a small staircase of slime he walked up and on board. doing his best to fake a grin goru walked up to the mast and leaned against it. unable to stay still he created a small sphere of slime and floated it around the the ship.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:28 pm

"Help me with anything?" Becky felt awfully hungry. "Well..." she was interupted by a hand on her shoulder. "...uh....who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:19 am

youri heard becky''s stomach growling.
''í will get you some food,hehehe.'''
youri quickly got some vood andgave it to becky.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 am

Angel looked at becky "I'm fourth division commander Zero D. Angel..." he said to becky and yawned, then his bird fell asleep on his head, he patted sakura gently on the head "sleep well"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:55 pm

[gonna assume it's a hot beef sandwich for some reason...]
Becky took a huge, beefy bite. "Mmmmmm.....this is good~" She took another bite. Chewing and swallowing she turned to Zero. "Hi Zero. I'm Becky..." Did she feel weird that two men were sitting or standing near her each looking at her? Just maybe...
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 pm

''if there is anything else you can say it,im still in debt whit you because i forgot you on that island hehe..heh..he..''
youri then walked to an chair and began sitting.
''anyone wants to spar?''
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:17 pm

"Spar? Sounds like fun." Becky said, scarfing down the last bit. "Where at?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:24 pm

youri saw a little island nearby.
''lets go there''
pointing toward the island.
youri headed toward the island and waited for becky to join.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Becky followed, standing several yards in front of him in a big open area. She stretched, getting ready. "Man I hope this is a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 pm

youri grabbed his sword.
''no worry's i will not cut you or anything.if you want you can take out your weapon to.''
after that youri prepared.
''eagle eye canon!(this is an attack performed whit the hilt,no major damage)
his target was the stomach of becky.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Becky rolled to the side, stood on her hands and kicked to Youri's face. "I don't got a weapon. I have my feet and FISTS!" Her other foot swung to his back.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 pm

youri quickly aimed his eagle canon to her foot.
there was an enormous clash that ripped the little island where they where standing on apart.
now they where standing on little parts of the islands.
''your pretty strong hehehehe''
after saying that he again attacked whit his eagle canon
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Becky's foot kicked Youri's jaw as she backflipped onto a fragment of the island. She took on a stance and assessed him. He's a ranged fighter...but he can go point-blank if he needs to...damn, this is tough. She charged at him in a zig-zag motion to prevent him from properly aiming a ranged attack and got out two of her fingers and jabbed to his left arm. "Shigan!" The sheer force would damage the arm, but at least it wasn't towards the chest.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:19 pm

''sun of a mother!
youri got hit and almost fell of the fragment of island where he was standing on.
standing up whit pain in his arm and jaw he began smiling.
''hehehe to bad youri an close combat fighter.MEIMU MEIMU NO MI!''
at once 2 other youri's appeared.
the three youri's all attacked at the same time.
one tried an uppercut whit the hilt of his sword,and the other two attacked left and right from above using the hilt.
''EAGLE CLAW''

(note*i can use my devil fruit whenever there is physical contact between me and the opponent)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:22 pm

"Dammit!" Becky jumped back, getting on her hands and kicking two of the copies. This guy....he's got lots of tricks, don't he?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:27 pm

when becky kicked the youri's they disappeared into thin air.
from behind becky youri attacks as hart as he can whit his hilt.
''didnt think they where all fake do you?''

(note*youri can make an illusion that always takes the form of what is behind him,resulting in youri being invisible.)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 pm

[Le Gasp! oAo This could be a cool match]

Becky spun around, punching Youri's wrist before the hilt could touch her then sweeping with her foot across his legs to knock him over, then a punch to the stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Sangjo smiled "Thanks roy, that means alot. I would love to listen to your story one day, but I think this is enough talking about the past for me. If I have any more of this stuff (scotch) I think I'm going to drink Iken out of his alcohol. Maybe ond day I'll be fit enough to be captain, but right now I'll just be glad studying under you and Iken until that time."

Sangjo then heard a loud noise outside, and decided to investigate it.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm

youri flew over the water and fell on the edge of another little island piece.
''you got spirit''
after that he quietly grabbed his bow and shot an light arrow.
knowing that becky was blinded from the light he used all his strength.
FALCON CANON!!
by using all his strength he was able to go so fast that he was able to get to the other little island piece and could try to hit her whit the remaining strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next