One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)

Go down 
+10
Crocodile Low
BLiIx
y dau cymraeg
Redex 1000
Captain One-eye
Gael
Mizurie
TheBlackLuffy
keymaster
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:29 am

Myra smirked as she watched the chaos unraveling around her. She loved everything about it, how it looked, how the screams fit perfectly with the sound of blade cutting into flesh, and the reeking stench of death. "It's so wonderful, maybe I should stick around with them more permenetly." She told herself extremly cheerful, sitting on a pile of dead marine officers, her clothes and weapon of choice drenched in blood. "Well I'd better find a captain to capture." Myra reminded herself, before dashing off to find one.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 am

Ranyx stood huffing, but quickly gathered his energy back. He should've warmed up first. "Iken! Remember what I taught you! Geppou is your best friend." He sighed and asked, "Am I gonna have to help you out? Gael'll be pissed if you get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:19 am

"Well I guess I'm done here..." Kiba said as he stepped away from a bunch of marine officers who had Shigan holes all over their body. "And to think the poor guys didn't even see it coming!" Kiba said as he joked with himself about his invisibility. 'This crew seems quite wild, I bet I'll have alot of crazy battles like that one in the future' he thought. Since Barghest and Youri ordered Kiba to stay out of sight, even from the people of the steel village, Kiba kept himself hidden as he jumped his way towards Barghest and Youri. "Is here alright sir?" Kiba said, referring to the passed out Barghest. He didn't recognize Iken under his hood.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:21 pm

''yes sir...''
youri then took bhargest and walked to the medical office.

Last edited by youri on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12