One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)

Go down 
+10
Crocodile Low
BLiIx
y dau cymraeg
Redex 1000
Captain One-eye
Gael
Mizurie
TheBlackLuffy
keymaster
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 pm

The girl followed Youri, cracking her neck.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Zero rubbed his head with all the petty needles tension that flew through the ship like a common cold in a 1st Grade classroom. So small, yet it spread so fast. Zero then walked up to edge of the balcony he was sleeping on at first and looked down at everyone who was on the first floor of the ship. Zero did want to lead them till Iken returned, but knew he wouldn't get there approval unless he proved he was mentally ready to lead them.

"..Iken is a strong man..and won't go down so easily..In that saying. I completely agree with those who propose we should make a temporary Captain. The question is..who is ready to lead Iken's ever so powerful Armada? It would be a shame to let the crew slowly break apart due to an missing Captain..not only that. It would be shameful on Iken's part. He'll live a life of Shame, and there will be a high possibility He won't be able to form another crew if word got out we disbanded that way. Nor would he be able to live it down. All that can become a reality if we pick the wrong leader. But I have to ask you this...would you..one of Iken's dear friends..be able to hold the guilt of single handly destroying Iken's good reputation?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 am

"I am ready Angel-san....I've destroyed worse then some ones reputation...With each life we take a web of people are affected by the death. Parents,Wifes or Husbands,Kids,Friends and so on and so forth. Though the pain fades over time it never truely goes away...I carry worse then Iken's rep on me right now...I'm sure I can take it the repsonsabilty." he said looking up at the fellow flame user.

Last edited by Roy on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

(Is tbl a Flame user or did you look at Angel Roy?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:22 pm

[Sorry wasen't paying attention while posting lol]
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Twiddles had found a shoe, which he began chewing on voraciously. He didn't notice it was on someone's foot.

((Alicia will come in... next post.))
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:00 pm

-----one day has past since this talk has start-------------------
after an day youri came back on the ship whit the girl.
''im sorry i did not put you to use..hehe..also im sorry i forgot you on the island and i needed to pick you up later..''
after saying that youri went to his commander and bowed,then he started to talk.
''im sorry sir the mission was an failure,but i found something that could be an vital clue to one of the ancient weapons''
''the town where i operated was totally destroyed.there was no-one who survived,all our traces are gone,no one will ever know it was me.''
''íf i may give an idea...why dont vote for the part time captain?''
'''know did i miss something?'''

(i got permission from cob to do this little time skip)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Zero stood at the edge of the ship looking out at the sea. They still hadn't decided on a temp Captain. And that was bad. Zero knew if they didn't start doing something the word would get out that Iken wasn't with the crew. And Captainless crews are ripe for the thrashing. Zero then began doing squat thrusts. To keep his leg muscles in tip top shape.

"...They need to hurry up and choose.."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Becky's hedgeh ears twitched. "Well whatever....just make it up to me somehow..." her arms were crossed as she turned her head away, almost pouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village Aftermath- Will Iken Return?   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Barghest had not changed his mind in the slightest in the course of a day. As Youri summarized his mission, Barghest nodded and then whispered to his vice-commander.
"Explain to me in details what happened later. I want an explanation of why you failed. I trust you had a good reason, but now is not the time."
Barghest turned his attention to the conference of pirates who were shuffling around, suggesting any random commander to lead Steel Village. He paced back in forth for a few moments before coming to a sudden stop. His face turned into a grin and he declared.
"I stand by what I said earlier. We do not need to replace Iken, even if temporarily. We have several divisions, do we not? The division commanders will lead their men and we shall wait for Iken to return."
As soon as Barghest finished speaking he signalled to Youri a follow me command. Once again Barghest slipped away from the debate, this time to learn of his subordinate's information and prepare for any coming trouble.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Zero listened to Barghest's suggestion. Although it sounded good, They would need some sort of guidance. Other wise chaos could possibly break loose. When Zero took another step, he noticed his shoe was missing. He then turned around to see Twibbles the cat had eaten his shoe.

"GYEEAAH! I NEEDED THAT SHOE YOU DAMN CAT!!"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:50 am

''no worry i will make it up to you someway,just give an call and i will help you any way i can.''
youri followed his commander and when they where out of reach youri began talking.
''im sorry i will explain in detail.the mission has not completely failed as this failed attempt will lead to another victory.the mission failed because of some annoying guy named draggon d. blaze.it was not that he defeated me i just did not want the attention from the marine that where close by.the good thing is that i found an clue to an REAL poneglyph.it will still take some time to decipher it all,my translation talent has become rusty.for now i will investigate it.i do not think we need to assassinate blaze yet.''
youri walked away to his cabin to continue the research.

(later there will be an thread about th poneglyp but know i need to make up an story line for it.)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 am

Twiddles looked up mid-chew, looking at the strange man who seemed to think that he actually CARED that he needed that shoe. Twiddles spat out the shoe, finally deciding that it was chewed up enough. He picked it up again, and walked over to it's owner, dropping it at his feet. He meowed and then turned to dash out the door, into the waiting arms of a young girl. "Oh Albert, there you are! I had thought that you had gotten kidnapped! Oh, I'm so glad that you are safe!" She hugged Twiddles close to her, making him almost wheeze.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:59 am

Angel looked at Kanjiro then stood up and went away "i'll be back later" he said and went away.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm

after saying the mission report youri went back to the conversation.
'''hey sangjo im depresed,could you play a song to cheer me up?''
he said whit an rather tired look on its face.
''that last mission drained me..''
after saying that youri sad down on an chair that was nearby and sat down to take some beer and waited for the music to play.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:31 pm

goru climbed into his regular ship, his slime powered one. sitting back he thought about how he had come to join the crew, and why he had been picked as the third division commander. true his devilfruit power worked wonders for his job, but he didnt know if he had it in him. plus his job was all that much harder with segal and sabre, keeping them in line would be a pain. pulling his trident off his back goru sighed and started coating it with his poison.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Zero ran into the same room that the Cat ran into with his shoe in hand.

"You damn cat! Single SHOT!!"

Zero then did and one leg spin kick. Attempting to hit the Cat. He then saw that it was in the arms of a girl and stopped the kick in mid air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Youri had asked for sangjo to play music which Sangjo himself couldn't deny after all he was the crew's musician. Sangjo got into his chair placing his glass of wine on the top of his piano. He took his place next to the side of the ship playing his instrument. This is another song named Compass. Another one of his favorites. "This is for you baby." (refering to the hedgehog girl)

There is something here I want to protect

Here I will grow strong for this is where I belong

So I stand, with my fist, clenched tightly once again

And watch you sail away

I look for words to tell you what this all means

But words can not express the depth of my heart

So slowly I watch you slowly I see you go

From the shore far behind you wondering if you'll ever know

I've learned that we're the ones who choose our own fates

The path we take in life is all up to us

It's brave to keep on fighting for what you believe

But I found it takes more courage to be kind

Didn't want to cry again but I just couldn't stop the tears

Now their flowing once more although I've left behind my fears

And I'm not lonely now, my heart's not broken now

Because you've given me courage to go on

Morning comes again and now you are gone

Nothing I could say would make you stay one more day

Though we've chosen our paths and may not meet again

I still believe in us

No matter how hard it may be to say goodbye

Remember, deep in our hearts we all feel the same

We've come so far

So please don't forget me (please don't forget me)

la la la la la

la la

la la la

la la la la la la

la la la la la la

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:32 pm

"Sangjo your giving me a headache. I love your music and all but if you continue like this I'll jump over board and I ain't going alone." he said looking at the division commander.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Becky scratched her head and looked around. Is this song about me? A chill down my spine says it might be..... She shivered and sat off in a chair to the corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Sangjo saw that his attempts were freaking Becky out. He fell backwards hitting the floor hard.

"My fair goddess has denied me her ever loving embrace. My heart is shattered, and I'll never love again."

His music were not going to help him this time. Oh well Sangjo will just have to try new methods to win her affection after all he wasn't the type to quit. Then he saw Alice holding her cat. Hearts then appeared on his eyes for this new girl.

"Oh baby please say you'll be mine. Your angelic voice inspires the bird to sing."

Then Sangjo remembered Kenjiro's warning. A cold chill came down his spine. Kenjiro would surly drown him if he keeps acting this way. Sangjo decides that he will act serious as second commander and work to help Kenjiro as temporaily captain. He could always flirt later maybe Becky and Alice will change their minds.

"Commander Kenjiro, I think its time for us to talk. Can we go somewhere private?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 pm

"Hm fine." he said walking over to Sangjo "Lead the way." he said waiting to be lead.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 am

''well...that did not cheer me up...''
looking sad.
youri walked after zero of boredom.
walking into the room he saw the girl whit the hedgehog.
''what do we have here?''
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Becky looked up. "Uh....hi. Do you need something? If you plan on owing me two..." she started to mumble a little bit. "Did we ever introduce?"

[youri, just a note: She's a Hedgehog Zoan User, she doesn't have a pet]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Sangjo lead Kenjiro to Iken's captain quarters where they could speak pivately with no one interupting. Inside Sangjo sat in the chair across the captain's desk where Iken use to sit at. Sangjo opened up Iken's private liqour cabinet where he hid his most prized alcohol. He didn't think that Iken would notice a few missing bottles. Sangjo poured two shots of scotch for himself.

"Listen Kenjiro I think its time for us to talk about this captain issue."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)   The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Steel Village Aftermath of the Atlantis War - Will Iken Return? (Open to the Steel Village, those who are joining the Steel and any allies or crews that want to be allies with the Steel Village)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next