One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:06 am

"Im a little ticked off right now." keel started. "i've been denied a fight with derge, that i somehow predicted, i've been denied a sluaghter on your men, and now someone thinks I can be easily beaten like any other man!?" Keels voice was more of a threatning yell, his anger reached its peak. taking off his mask keel handed it to amanda. turning back to the eyes he only gave a threatning glare filled with hate. now his voice had obvious signs of being a held back scream keel told amanda "I apoligize if what you see today is to much. NIIRO, PENKAI!" in a flash of motion he was attempting to stab dozens of eyes along the right side of the room with soru.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Desais did not see this attack coming and thus paid for it with a burn of radiated light upon his hardened exo-skeleton. Luckily Desais had the 10 mm thick bone to prevent the attack from damaging and/or killing him. But the attack did make it through 8 mm. Desais noticed how powerful and deadily the attack is. "Well I guess I will have to up a notch in my fighting." Desais said as he looked towards his foe and saw Blaze jump down the portal after him.

"Gear 2: Bone Rampage!"

Desais said as he planted his palm on the ground and from the ground erupted sharp, jagged bones below his enemy. After the attack, Desais thickened his exo-skeleton to the highest amount able, 25 mm.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:45 pm

(Aneima)
Inside of the orb within the Candy monster Aneima shot the orb he was in from the back of Cndy giant. Abandoning the candymonster. As Derges attack bade contact the with Candy Monster. Aneima made It explode attempting to Splash extreamly sticky candy on derge. Retreating in the candy bubble Aniem Seal the hallway with a thick layer of harden candy.

"Spacey runt! I have no time for you! I have a mission to accomplish!" Still in his candy orb Aneima floated down the hallway to catch up with the others.

(Amanda & Keel)
As Keel Sliced the eyes the red ones shot jets of flame at him. Amanda Used Soru to Get infront of keel receiving third dergee burns from protecting him. Falling to the ground with falmes still on her flesh Amanda Knelt on the ground moaning in pain. "Keel Ill be alright finish off that bastard!...."
As Keel Finished sliceing all the eyes you could hear the Observer Scream in agony. "My Eyes Ahhh My eyes!" The Darkness faded as the Spacey fell to the ground with blood dripping from his eyes. "Last resort: Eye evolution!" The Observers body transformed into a giant Black eye. As he used

"Black Lazor!" on keel attempting to destroy him with a Black Fire Infused Lazor. "Burn in hell Space Pirate Skum!"

(Saint Joseph)
Joseph used Illusion of light creating five illusion. As the Bones attack they destroyed all the illusions whiile Saint Josepd Revived 2 Jagged bones in his chest. Saint Josephs Undead Eyes Glowed with a white resolve.

"How dare you stirike god himself? ... no matter I shall finish you off once and for all!"

POulling off a cannon from his back Saint Joseph Pointed it at Desais.
"This is the end for you! Ultimate Light attack: RAINBOW CANNNON FIRE!" Sticking his hand in the mirror cannon Saint josephs Light attack was bounced off Hundreds of mirros increasing the power of the attack finally the light it the prison at the end and Fired a Incredibley powerful beam of rainbow light towards Desais.

Saint Joseph Started to laugh like a lunatic. " I will not loose again not like before ahahahahahahahhahaahah!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 pm

The sticky candy wasn't able to make it through the thick layer of blood vapor surrounding Derge like a smog. It dropped to the ground mixed with cooling blood vapors making it totally useless. Using the heat spear Derge opened the door way melting then vaporizing the candy shell. All Aneima felt was a breeze as Derge passed him at post soru speeds making it into the room far a head of the man that just tried to trap him. Releasing his blood gear form Derge watched as Amanda fell to the floor on fire and Keel was attacked with a powerful laser.

"Blood Coffin"

Forming steel blood on all sides except the side the laser was attacking from including above him. Derge trapped Keel in a three sided box with a beam of black light coming in at the other. Hoping that the "blood coffin" attack would live true to it's name Derge walked up to the downed Amanda. Showing her the spear of Samanthia, Derge whispered into her ear.

"You have no allegiance to Unholy anymore, you and the rest of the Samanthia Royal Guard are all free of him no. Come after me, go after him whatever you chose is fine with me." said Derge stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Hardened Candy formed around Derge. "Jaw Breaker!" forming a hardned candy orb around derge Aniema Shot out Hundreds Of Hardened Candy shards While slowly filling the orb with stick candy attempting to cut of derges Air Supply. At the Same time Aniema Used "HaNdy candy!" CReating a giant hand of candy to grab the Blood COffin from behind and pulling it back to keep Keel from being Trapped. The Giant Candy Hand then threw the Blood Coffin at The Observer. The Black BEam hit the cofine and melted the blood onto the flood.

The Observer then in a mad rage started to randomly fire Black flame lazors at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Derge was totally taken off guard by the candy-mans attack, he didn't think he was traveling fast enough to reach them this fast. For a moment Derge thought he was done for until a random laser passed by melting the candy shell trap. Derge smiled a wide evil grin and looked at all in the room.

"Gahahahaha! It is a foolish god that smiles upon me!" said Derge disappearing into nothing.

Using Soru Derge speed through the hallway trying to sense where is allies are. Something troubled Derge, he could only sense Doku and not Desais and Blaze, its like they had just disappeared from existence.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Desais watched at the bright light illuminated the area. With a quick flick of the wrist, Desais detached the Door Door sword from his back and opened a portal in front of him right as the blast got close. The powerful blast went through the portal and another door opened up right in front of Unholy. Thus sending a powerful blast directly at him and lighting up everything in its path. The door closed and Desais put the door door sword back on his back. "That was a close one." Desais said as he walked up to Saint Joseph. "This is the end for you." Desais said as he pulled his katana out of its sheath and with a quick move, lobbed his head off.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:57 pm

(Amanda & Keel)
Regaining Her composer Aamnda used storm leg at the Observer.COunting her storm leg with a black flame gave Aniema Just enough time to surround him in harden candy. The Observer quickly spun aoun while useing the beam to blast the candy away. "Spaceys will not bow down to your demands space pirates!"

(Unholy & Ignis)
After Injecting the Ventulation system with anti machine cerium. The Spacey Plague was now air born This would greatly weaken the spaces that were not strong enough giving the space pirates an advantage. Unholy then Used shadow soru to head to the others with Ignis on his shoulder.

( Vincent & Louis)
The Battle raged on many fell The Ventulation system gave them a slight advantage
Zernuffs Chop chop fruit was no match for Samurai Seastone moon katanas as Zernuffs died from the mighty Spacey. Louis used Flame Jets combined with Vincents Six King Sword Gun! launches a devastating Burning shock wave As Samurai Finally Exploded. MOre Spacey reinforcements arrived from the factory. Along with the Spacey General in a Giant robot suit. "Xaroths I will not let you pervail!"

(Fate)
Meanwhile Fate was Fighting a horde of Spaceys in the Factory. "Damnit i need help! were the hell is Ceyster!!"

(Ceyster)
Desais Sword was canceled out Ceyster and opened up another door sending the blast back towards Desais. A Voice could be heard. "your petty door sword knock off cannot be used within my domain. Do not try and insult me again!"
Saint Joseph Shot a double dose of Light Attack at Desais. Now Desais had to deal with a rainbow blast from the back and two Light beams in front of him.

(OOC Derge has the only door.No calling Hits either. Its clearly this crew is over useing the door swords power.)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:48 pm

((OCC Derge handed the sword to Desais that's why he hasn't been using it. Even if we're using it too much, look at your damn npc that opened a door to hell.))
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 pm

(OOC its doesnt even matter having to fight 3 npcs in hell adds to the story.Why cant he just dodge the attack and make a counter attack or atcually use his Bone Logia??? I Stand by the fact that making a Door sword redirect Attack to somone in another location is Fucking cheap as hell. Eh O Well The Door User Sent it right back so no harm done.)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:14 pm

((OCC How does a dead man in hell have a weapon in the first place? Well I can see how using to to direct it to another character like Unholy could be cheap, but doing the same with a npc isn't right either.))
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:25 pm

All the Unholy Pirates go through the transporter teleports back to Iris Island and sails away.

(OOC Fuck this thread its all your cob. If you have a problem having a few difficult fights before you kill an NPC isntead of just automatically beating them in a few Hits. You can have this Fucking thread Cuz Im out of it. I Think its bullshit your trying to defend the sword BYe)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 pm

((OCC Just clam down, it's really getting blown out of proportion. We'll leave so you can have your thread to yourself. That sound fine?))

Every member of the Blood Demon crew reunited with the door door sword one last time before it shatters. Stealing a Spacy ship the crew leaved Fairy Vearth once and for all.

((Blood Demons leave the thread))
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm

(Thread Closed)
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm

((OCC Wtf?.....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3