One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:01 pm

As the fist was sliced in half Derge closed the opening just as Unholy commented. Derge stood back and though for a moment before he launched his next attack. Knowing that Unholy must have been in a hurry in order to leave behind one of his defensive walls, Derge figured the more he slowed Unholy down the sloppier and angrier he would get. An opening just big enough for Derge to step through opened up in front of Unholy. Coming out towards the edge making himself viable, but not leaving the door space. His arms were almost glowing red and blood steam was pouring out of them.

"Blood Gear: Blood Steam Pressure Cannon"

Super hot pressurized steam shot from Derge's palms towards Unholy and Veronica. The steam blood was near the same size as the giant demon fist that had just recently been used.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Veronica used Double Air Punch Canceling out Derges Gaint demon fist. Jumping off his shoulder Veronica smiled at her husband. "Honey ill take it from here destroy the vent. "Unholy nodded as he sped forwards to the ventilation system.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 pm

As Unholy left Derge stepped out of the portal and it closed behind him. A wide evil grin spread across Derge's face as his true target had been left alone. The one Unholy cared about most, other than himself that is. Moments later blood began to pour from Derge forming a large pool.

"Blood Tsunami"

A large wave of blood was pushed out from Derge's hands as he keeled down with his hands on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Veronica yelled "I wont let you hurt my Hubby!"

"Tsunami!" Uses shock waves to Cracking the air around Derge and sending the Blood Tsunami Back towards derge attempting to knock him into a group of trees.

Meanwhile Ignis hurried through the forest to catch up ther ewhere no opponets for him why would he stick around.

Unholy made it to the Ventilation when a Spacey in a suit of armor appear. "I Am Knight And I will not allow you to progress any further. Ragnarok Slay this devil!" The Cyborg Sword Ragnarok Extend. "Any lasts word Space Pirate alley?"

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Derge smiled as the woman tried to use his own attack against him. Derge pushed forward adding more blood. The wave stopped almost instantly despite all the power of the earthquake fruit.

"Giant Blood Tsunami"

Many times bigger, faster, and stronger the wave was again launched at Veronica. The wavy was much large than the normal one and could sweep away even the biggest of giants.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Veronica frowned at the Ugly man. "You are a real jackass you know that?"
Veronica uses" Area grab1" Grabbing an entire area and rapidly shift it. Tilting the forest so the Blood Tsunami would miss her. As the Blood Tsunami washed over a shitton of trees destroying most of em.

"Mirage of Death!",Uses her spear and a series of strange movements to create 5 illusions of herself. As Veronica and her illusions surround Derge they all used Quake bubble on there spears.

"Burning Quake Slash Maximun power!" All the Veronicas chanted as there spears with quake bubbles glowed fiery hot. All at once slashed at Derge Sending out shockwaves.other than the effects of the Shockwaves this blade could peicre through anything with this xtreame heat.

(There is only 1 real attack the others are fakes.)
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Desais looked at the Door Door sword that he obtained from Derge. (So this sword can open up a portal to where ever i please) Desais thought to himself as he sliced a hole before him which lead to the factory on the moon. Desais obtained an air mask and put on his face just in case there is no oxygen to where they are going. "Let's go Blaze! Time to defeat these pathetic fools." Desais said as he went through the portal and appeared right in front of the factory on the moon. There he met his opponents. "Ah! Daemon, its been long." Desais said with a smirk. "Sorry but im not all to sorry about doing this, you had it coming from the moment I met you." Desais said as he made an exoskeleton appear on his body about 10mm thick. Desais put the door door sword onto his back and inhaled and exhaled as he sent a huge gust of air right at Daemon with sharpened bones within the gust.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 pm

"Blood Gear Level Two"

Derge quickly transformed into a state of power, his blood flowed through his pathways as the opened wide. The blood was moving at speeds that exceeded soru turning to steam that came out his pours through the steel blood lining. Getting into a crouching position Derge pressurized every ounce of blood the flowed through his body at extremely fast speed.

"Level Two Blood Steam: Blood Volcano"

Pressurized steam blood exploded from every pour in Derge's body. It created a massive blast of heated vaporized steam that would act like acid to anything it touched plus the pure explosive power behind it.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Daemon tried to Block With his Big Katanas but was littered with Shapended bone. Slowly Daemon died on the ground. "I'll see you in hell!" Daemons life force faded away.

Veronica Burns alive from the Blood Vapor Screaming in agnoy. "NOOOO! Unholy.... Holy!!!! Im Not ready to dieee ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The forest catches on fire around derge.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Reverting back to his normal form Derge fell to his knees as his body began to heal. He was breathing hard, panting as the room filled with smoke and more fire.

"Blood Volcano"

Again blood erupts from every pour in Derge's body exploding outward. The smoke began to clear and the rooms temperature began to return to normal as the fire was put out. Walking over to the crispy corps Derge picks up the fated Black family heat spear. With all of the stamina Derge used he was rather tired and felt like just laying down. However Derge knew he could at least take out one or two more of Unholy's crew.

"What a crazy bitch, how could she have fallen in love with such an ugly bastard? Ga I bet sex with that bastard must have been hell, not to mention her hole would have been ripped open wide enough to fit a man whole leg in it." Derge commented as he walked towards his next target.

Derge knew exactly where this one was, he still had blood inside his body from the last they met. The broken arm and the scratches he received from what broke his arm may have healed. However the blood the entered through the scratches was still there and still telling Derge where to go.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Knight used Ragnarok's Ocean Spray. Canceling Out Unholys Devil Fruit power as well as weakening him. Unholy shouted in rage Soaking wet. "You batard I'll kill you.!" Knight Stood on Unholys shoulder out of Know where. and said
"No Foul one those who allign themselves with Space Pirates will meet there end by my hand!"

Knight uses " Justice Slash!" the Cyborg Sword Vibrated rapidly as Knight attempted to chop off Unholys head. Useing Shadow Soru Unholy barely escaped Unfortunately Ragnarok sliced his neck. More OCean water creepted into Unholys wounds.

CLutching his neck Unholy tired to keeo the blood inside. "I Cant use my devil fruit powrs Damnit!" Unholy sped into the forest to set up Trap for Knight. Knight quickly found Unholy standing infront of him . as he charged him Unholy used
"Assassin Art:Dark Trap!" Knight falls into a deep pit that was camouflaged. Layering the bottom of the pit with rust blades. Knight Quickly grabbed the ledge of the pit to pull himself up to find two logs swinging towards him. Dogeing one Knight slashed the other in half while a huge boulder fell on top of him. Knight Used Moon Vibrate useing the moon metals antigravity to repl the boulder.

Unholys Evil eyes appeared from behind knight. As he used
"Assassin Art:Hidden Blades!"attacks from the shadows with Five rapid slashes without making any noise what so ever. Knight Couldnt dodge as Unholy ravaged his armor. with deep scars all over his body Knight used

Neutralizing Lazer!" Shocking Unholy with an electric shock paralizing him for a few omoment to let knight regain his composer and he Used another ocean spray soaking unholy with ocean water again to continue his loss of devil fruit powers
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:29 pm

"soooooooooooooooooooooo....." keel started "when are we going to kill sombody. I mean all we've been doing is sneaking around. I really wouldnt mind it if, you know, a crazy strong phsyco bitch comes along and tries to kill us. at least then I could have a fight." bored out if his mind keel started polishing his scyth.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:31 am

Coming up behind the space pirate army being lead by Keel, Amanda, and Anemia Derge drove the the heat spear through the body of a space pirate towards the back. Activating the spears devil fruit the pirate was turned into ashes as the spear reached it's maximum temperature. Leaping back Derge swept the spear diagonally sending a blade of air literally on fire trying to take out the space pirate army.

"Fire Sweep"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 am

Anemai crated a giant walled of hardend Candy VLocking Derges Attack keeping His men safe. "Attention More Spcaey skum Kill them all!" The Very same wall of candy that stopped derges attack grew spikes as Anemai shot thousands of Hardend Candy shards towards Derge. "Im Xaroths First mate of the Space Pirates you shall not make a mockery of Us Spacey runt!"

Amanda Remebered Derge from Atlantis. She knew she would have to use her strongest attacks on him if they had any chance.

Useing Soru Amanda stopped 10 feet from him and used
"Storm Leg: 'White Lightning!". A much more powerful form of Rankyaku that is used by using both legs, it appears to cut the air in a larger area.
"Take that Blood Devil!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:05 am

Using the spear Derge created a bubble of heat energy which caused the hard candy to melt before it could get close to Derge. Knowing he needed to avoid the sticky mess Derge used Geppou in order to move around without stepping in the sticky candy. Combining the spear with Derge's blood, Derge shot a blast of pressurized steam blood hot and big enough to melt the candy shielding.

"Blood Steam Blast"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:14 am

The Hot Sticky Candy started to spread on the ground around Derge.

Anemia Used the Hot candy to form a bubble around Derge. Hardening the candy and then shooting Sharp hardened candy spears at derge inside the Candybubble. each spear that missed was absorbed into the bubble and reshot. Hundreds of Candy shards shot out attempting to Scewer derge in the inclosed space.

Anemai anonuced 'Amanda Keel tke my men and finish the mission! I Can take care of this guy.."

Amanda Grabbed Keels Hand As she lead him and the 25 space pirates ahead. on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:31 am

Derge formed a bubble of blood around him protecting him from the candy projectiles. Making an opening around the spear Derge began melting the candy sphere adding blood into it. Soon the blood had mixed into the candy rendering the candy and the blood useless to either user. On the ground below Derge the candy and blood just sat there until Derge drove the heated spear into it until is vaporized into nothingness.

"Come on you know you're no match for me. Just let me kill Keel and Amanda and I'll be out of your hair in no time." Derge said as a shield of steel blood was formed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Desais smiled as he saw Ceyster and Fate appear at his position just after doing away with Daemon. "Hello Fate..." Desais said with a smile as he saw the next important target. This time Desais wanted the battle to last a little longer than what happened with Daemon. Desais extended his phalanges to about 3 inches and rushed Fate.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:28 pm

(Aniema)
Aniema Smiled at the Spcaey wannabe "Ill rot your teeth out Hehehehe. Why do you prceed to be on the side of Spaceys when youd make an excellent space pirate I'll Never Know..."

"Candy Flood!" An Unimaginable sticky candy oozes from Aneima's body and flooded the arena then hardening it creating a conreate effect attemping to make everything in the area stuck and unable to move.

(Amanda & Keel)
Down the hallway Amanda, Keel and 25 spaceys made it to the observation room. 40 spcaey solders attacked while The Space Known As the Observer watched. the 40 spaceys died along with 25 space pirates. Amanda was worn out as the Observer finally moved and slowly walked towards Keel and Amanda

"I SHall not let you Interupt our way of life! Now suffer my powers!"
Darkness flooded the room as thousands of demonic eyes appear from all direction in the darkness. These eyes Ranged in four differant colors. Red, Purple, Green and Yellow.

The Yellow eyes shot Electric NUmbing lazors at Keel and amanda. Slowing them down enough for the other eyes to widen there gade prepareing for some kinda of unknow attack. An echo could be heard in the darkness. "I see all I am everywhere you cannot destroy our Empire!"

(Unholy)
Unholy Was Locking Into a battle With Knight. Unholy was barly able to keep up with the spacey Knight. Still his powers were being pervented from the ocean water pray. "Damn that sword to hell!" Knight Found an opening as Slashed Unholys chest cleaing deep wounds within. COughing up blood Unholy Used shadow soru to sped while hugging the trees barly able to stay ahead of Knight. Unholy then locking into another flurry of slashes with Knight. Useing windmill counter Unholy was able to double the strength of every slash how ever knight was able to hold his own somehow.

"Assassin Art:Shadow Master Style! "Unholy Slashes at an Knight's vital organs. While attacking from a different angle with each individual sword attack. Knight body was recked as he braced himself with Ragnarok. "How dare you Come into our domain and Interfear! I Will not die alone!" Knight Injected somthing into his body. As his eyes glowed with a red desire to kill his body started to grow bigger now half the size of unholy he had bulgding Muscles. "This is the Ultimate form of adrenaline! I Will die but at least I will Kill you!" Unholy was no match for his opnets new strength and speeds and his body was litered with very deeps would. Finally seeing an opening unholy Slashed Knight in half. KNight slowly died on the Ground.... "No this cannont be............................" Kniught died and dropped ragnarok.

Unholy passed out on the ground from lack of blood slowly fadeing away. "Ug i just need a little rest.. Ignis whre are you?"

(Ignis)
Was closieng in On Unholy Location. "Almost there Cpatain just hang on a little longer."

(Fate)
Ceyster touched the Ground "Ulitmate Door: Hells Trap door!" Desais Fell into a strange realm with read smoke everywhere. 120 degrees hot.
Ceyster voice was heard from no where "Defeat Three warriors of hell and the door will appear. If you fail you shall rot here for all enterny Spacey Runt!"

A Holy man in armor Appeared before Desais and said "I am Saint Joseph. You will not be leaving here. I know of your sins and you will be juged by god himself me!!!!"

Saint Joseph threw mirror ninja starts around Desais intentionally missing him then shoots a beam of light at the stars sending light from 10 differant directs at him.

"Taste Lights Divine Judgment!"

Meanwhile Ceyster and his men along with fate proceed up ahead.

(Vincent & Louis)
Zernuffs, Vincent, Louis and 200 Spacey pirates were locked into a fear battle with the Spaceys Looseing 100 men and killing 150 spaceys the battle continued Xaroks and 200 more space pirates joined the battle.

They were gaining the upper hand Untill Samurai appeared and cut down 50 space pirates in an instant. "You all will die now!"

500 spaceys remain while 250 space pirates forces remain.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Derge's and the candy users devil fruits were much to similar, any and every move either tried could be canceled out by the other. As the candy flooded the room so did blood from Derge. The sticky candy and blood mixed trapping both logia fruit users in the room as the candy and blood mixture made it's way from ceiling to floor. Being trapped by hard blood and candy Derge could barley move, well at least he wouldn't have been able to before his training, that or if he didn't have the heat heat spear that can easily melt though the candy blood mixture.

"Nice try, but it seems like your plan backfired. For almost the last year I've been homing my skills in the harshest of environments." Derge said as he made his way through the blood and candy with ease melting it away with the heat spear.

Melting a pathway through an entire room of hard candy and blood took moments, but was still doable. As Derge got close the candy and blood mix melted off of the front of the candy user as his arms legs and back end were still deep in the mixture.

"This is the end for you." Derge said as he pulled back the spear and drove in at the mans chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Blaze came through the portal Desais made using his door door powers though he was once again late for battle. He saw his friend Desais fall into a trap door. Blaze had owed Desais a dept for saving his life once before. It was time for Blaze to return a favor. He jumped below to help his commard defeat this priest fellow.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Anemia Spat out a vast amount of liquid from him mouth attemping to encase Derges body in stick candy. They Oozed candy out of his skin and rapidly roatated the harden candy for a buzz saw effect cutting himself loose of the sticky Blood candy.
" DOnt think you can beat a Space Pirate that Easily!"

(UNholy & Ignis)
Ignis Finally Made it back to Unholy just in the nick of time. "Flesh Restoration!" Restoring all of Unholy wounds Unholy stood up while Ignis jumped on his shoulder. Ignis with a sad face said "Unholy im sorry i found Veronica Derge killed her."

UNholy smiled "Good now i dont need to worry about her anymore Salamthia Is now all mine mohahaahhahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:13 am

"Blood Gear"

Derge's blood began moving so fast it turned into steam inside his body. The steel blood layer protected his body for the most part however some steam did manage to get out creating a haze of red vapor all around the blood user. Any candy meant to attack Derge would be melted with a blast of blood steam, which would also mix with the candy making it and the blood useless. Derge walked slowly walked toward the candy user melting any attempt at an attack.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah I was going to kill you." Derge said disappearing to the normal human eye.

Thrusting the spear forward Derge attempted to stab the space pirate in the back and through the heart as he reappeared behind him.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:35 am

(Aniema)
"Candy Clones!" DergeSpaer melted throw a candy copy of Aniema.
4 more hardened candy clone poped out of the candy goo on the ground. With no mind of there own Aniema controlls threm from a distance. All $ went to attack Derge when Aniema made them explode attempting to riddle derges body with hardend candy slithers.

"Candy MOnster!" Creating a giant Suit out of Hardened candy Aniema Was deeply hidden with the center of the Candy Monster.
The Creature roared with demonic frenzy. Speaking in Aniema's Voice said
"Spacey Skum you may be formidable but I no joke myself..."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:56 am

Bursts of steam blood melted the candy shards before they could reach Derge. The blood user was getting tired of the small fries slowing him down when he had other targets to take care of.

"Blood Steam: Double Giant Demon Fist"

Two massive arms of steaming blood form on either of Derge's hands. From both the right and left the super heated demonic looking fists close in on the candy armor monster. Derge planned to squash the man trapped by his own candy arm, for the giant fists of steam blood would melt through the candy with ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next