One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comedy Prose volume 1 [open to comments/feedback]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Comedy Prose volume 1 [open to comments/feedback] Empty
PostSubject: Comedy Prose volume 1 [open to comments/feedback]   Comedy Prose volume 1 [open to comments/feedback] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:08 pm

First post in god knows how long. I saw this section and thought "oooh~! neat!". Anyways, this one's got a kinda grim sense of humor to it.
=====
Two men sat down in some comfortable chairs across from each other. They were dressed for success, and on the table in between them were a bottle and two glasses of wine.
“So, Mr. Stella, for this interview I’d like to ask a few questions.” asked the man on the right.
“Sure, go ahead.” replied Mr. Stella.
“What were your goals as a child?”
“What I wanted to be when I grew up? Well…” Mr. Stella thought for a moment, “…I always wanted to be a leader or important person.”
“A five-year-old wanting to be a politician?” both of them laughed.
“Actually, I was really ambitious and still am. My biggest goal was to conquer the world.”
“Heheh. So…what accomplishments are you most proud of in your life?”
“Probably graduating top of my class at Harvard, publishing my book, or establishing a totalitarian dictator off in a little-known country using my vast wealth.”
“Er…yeah Harvard is something to be proud of.”
“That dictator was an interesting fellow. I’ll have to check up on him tonight.” Mr. Stella crossed his legs and took a sip of wine.
“Uh…moving on, what gave you inspiration to write your controversial book Mein Kampf part 2, Total Domination’?”
“Mainly the original author, Adolf Hitler; though I did take a few things from other people such as Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Stalin, and such.”
“Interesting…what are some of your favorite activities?”
“Well, I enjoy fine wines and cocktail parties, walks on the beach, jihads, cleansing the sinners, bowling, people’s rebellions, establishing totalitarian states then giving weapons to the people to overthrow the regime, dill pickles, religious genocides, just simple stuff.”
“Er….I heard ‘walks on the beach’ and then ‘jihads’ and ‘religious genocides’.”
“Oh! I totally forgot! I also enjoy ethnic genocides.”
“Mr. Stella, you either have a grim sense of humor or are the scariest man alive.” The interviewer was getting a little worried possibly for his own safety. Mr. Stella ran his hand over his slick-back black hair.
“I like to call it ambitious, but you can say scary.”
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Comedy Prose volume 1 [open to comments/feedback]
Page 1 of 1