One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Future Shock

Future Shock

Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Van was amazed, that was a smart technique. But he wasn't ready to die just yet. As quickly as he could, he loaded a burst bullets into his gun. He aimed downwards behind him.

"It's not just for shooting." he said,

Van pulled the trigger. The recoil sent him flying towards Jacob. Van then extended his arm and grabbed Jacob before the shots hit. He stamped his feet down and slowed down to a stop.

"You okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Kichiro was somewhere on the open sea, paddling a small row boat, trying to keep up with his missing crewmates and ship, he was miles away from any islands. He was getting tired but he had enough provisons when he took them from the last island he was at, but he was getting a little tired from paddling, and he couldn't stop because of the possible sea monster attack. He grumbled as he spoke "When will I ever get a break? First the captain ate all the provisions on the ship...for who knows how many times!" his stomach rumbled as he mentioned food, but he had to save the provisions..."Then they forget I'm on their ship and leave without me..." Kichiro sighed a little, calming down a bit after tightening his headband/bandanna, but he lost the paddles doing so. "Crap! Now I'm stuck in the middle of this ocean..." He looked around and took out his playing cards to shuffle, as he does when he is nervous anxious or trying to calm himself from either of the first two. Then he had a thought, he shot out two Kaboomer Cards behind him and readied himself for the giant explosion to happen, "Alright, here goes-" The two cards collided exploding with great force "Sooooooomthiiiing!!!" Kichiro yelled as his boat was propelled two the nearest island, coincidently where his crewmates were.............(Tell me if this works)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Jacob looked at Van as he speed toward him and drug him out of the way of the burst bullet. "Damn, yeah I'm fine. Right now I'm just dead weight, he has all my techniques, power, and he has his right arm which I can't use now. Unless we get back up soon we might lose." said Jacob looking down at the ground. Holding up Ikendramaru Jacob looked at it then at Van. "How many of those burst bullets do you have left?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Van reached in his pockets. he felt around and found another one. he took it out of his pocket.

"I have 1 left, why do you ask? You have a plan?" he asked,
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 pm

"One, okay then that should mean he used both of his and wont be able to retaliate. I need you to shoot me with the burst bullet." said Jacob as he readied himself and Ikendramaru for the burst shot. Jacob held Ikendramaru and prayed his only good arm wouldn't break or shatter like his right one.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 pm

OOC: Yes, thats fine Ken..I thought you got banned dude O_O..

Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Van didn't understand, but another question would do nothing but waste time. He loaded the bullet and took aim.

"I hope you're right about this." he said, pulling the trigger.

The yellow arrow shot out of the bullet. Van hoped his crewmate wouldn't get killed from this.
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Kichiro's boat was speeding closer and closer to the island. He was about to reach land within a few minutes, that was when he heard the familar shout of Captain Dorian. As soon as he was able to stop worrying about the impact, Kichiro shot a few thousand Shooter Cards into the water impacting as they reached the moving him faster, causing the boat to fly like bird, to make sure he wouldn't hit any rocks. He was able to get a better view of some of the island, and seeing the castle with a few clouds of dust floating from the castle's broken wall. "Yeah, Dorian is definetly here..." Kichiro thought, Then he panicked again on the ground getting closer and closer, he yelled, "Kado Kado Shield!" as a large shield of his playing cards slowly formed on both of his hands, and tightly enclosed himself in the possibly strong protection, as he was about to hit the beach with a thud.........

a few moments after the impact, a dazed Kichiro walked along the beach slowly gaining his 'soberity' back from the collision, "The next time....I attempt try that... someone shoot me..." he tightened his headband/bandanna, and slowly ran to the sounds of battle (CHeck if this works out)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:11 am

As Kichiro approached the land. A figure then popped out the ground, made of SAND! Soon the figure took shape and form. A man with a large black coat and no left eye appeared as the sand fell from above his head. He had a a large cannon that covered his left arm and a brass knuckle in his right.

"Sorry...but you don't belong here...I'm going to have to ask you to leave or die.."

OOC: Gen and Cob, just kill them..their basically dead..
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Jacob pulled Ikendramaru up blocking the burst bullet, absorbing all of the energy from the powerful projectile. Ikendramaru was glowing a dull orange from all of the potential energy.

"You two had more than enough power to squash us. Do you want to why you didn't? Because you're team work is far from what ours is." said Jacob with a grin.

Jacob began swinging his sword back and forth, energy began sparking off in a bright visual display.

"Black Lash Energy Blade Cannon"

As Jacob swung his sword he release the energy in the impact and reject dial. This created 11 times the power of the burst bullet combined with the air blade Jacob would have naturally created. This massive blade of energy and wind shot towards the two fakes. Even if the fake was to take in the energy blade he wouldn't be able to use it without killing himself.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:02 am

Dorian then began making his way down the hall way that he took to get to the room. Barely harmed at all. Dorian rested his hands in his pockets and walked sluggishly down the hallway. Looking for his crew mates.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:21 pm

An 8ft tall Fishman in a Long black trench coat walked out of the shadows in Dorian Path. Using one of his eight arms to stroke his black goatee. While pulling out a few shotguns from his quiver full of guns. "It seems like I've finally caught up with you guys. Useing a free hand to look through some wanted posters smiled at Dorian. "Ah The Bare Fist Pirates! at last i've found you! Together you all are a nice 30,132,000 Belli Bounty. I'll tell you what.... If I can defeat you. You and your crew will give themselves up to me.. But if you beat me id gladly join up with you and become yours to command. So Whatcha say Dorian D Herrion Do we have a deal?"

Eric Flint Pulled out another Two shotguns aiming all four at Dorian. "Either way Im very interested to see why a big fish like Jacob E Suchiru would work for you Dorian.... Show me your Resolve!!!!!"

Eric Flint used "Quad Shotgun blast!" Quickly Shooting his four shotguns shooting 12 shotgun rounds at Dorian.

(OOC you wanted me yo join your thread but it seems like youve finished it up mostly so i hope its ok it i just used Eric to challenge you. so you can beat the crap out of him =) )
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Rage already boiling. And already in fight mode. Dorian looked up with his pupils slightly dielated, showing a very serious like face. He then cocked his arms behind his back and took off running straight for Eric. He avoided the on coming bullets and rose his hand up in the way of one of them. Causing it to stop in his hand. He then streched his index finger and ring finger about 10 feet away from his body with the bullet in between them both. Dorian then swiftly flung the bullet towards Eric. Just grazing Eric's shoulder. While using that to startle Eric. Dorian then appeared in mere SECONDS above Eric. With both hands tightly locked inbetween two of Erics eight tentacle arms. He then pushed him self over head of Eric and high into the sky. Dorian then began to spin his body around, causing his stretched out arms to twist and twist and twist. After a few more spins, Dorian then let his arms unwind. But from the bottom half. Eric then began to spin with Dorians arms unwinding.

"Bare Fist Helicopter..!"

Dorian let Eric spin round and round, so fast it looked like he was a twister! He then let Eric go and sent him flying into a random direction. Dorian then fell to the ground and got into the basic fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

((...WTF....NO HIT CALLING! NO AUTO DODGING!....SERIOUSLY CUT THE SHIT))
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 pm

(OOC It doesnt matter if the bullets him him sense hes a rubber man so i see no difference if he dodges them or not.He probally just avoiding killing eric from the bullets bouncing back towards him. And i dont mind the hit calling sence Eric isnt suppose to beat him)

As Eric flew into the air crashing into wall.Useing Triple kick he slowed down the impact but pulled a few muscles in his left leg. "I see your no joke after all Dorian. I hope you accept my apologies for underestimating you. Now try this on for size!" Throwing 8 smoke bombs in the arena Eric filled the room with a black smoke giving him just enough time to switch his weapons. Pulling out two Bazooka Eric Smiled at Dorian. "Seeing that your a rubber man im going to hold off the bullets. Get ready this ones gonna hurt."

"Gates of Hell!: Mounts two Bazooka's on each shoulder firing Missiles at Dorian while using his remaining 6 arms to lite and throw 6 round Fuse bombs. Eric watched intently to see if Dorian does next. Thinking to himself this guys pretty good hes got the skills to go far.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Dorian got out of his stance and looked around for Eric, who had just shot off a smoke bomb. As he saw the smoke succumb. Dorian saw Eric with two Bazooka's mounted and ready for fire. At that, he waited for the second He heard the barrel blast. As he heard it. Dorian then took off in a blinding speed, avoiding the attack. Dorian then reappeared about 10 feet behind Eric. Dorian the did a quick jerk to the right while holding his right arm out. Dorian then extended his arm out at the same time. As he did so, he opened his hand as the stretched towards Eric. Grabbing onto Eric's coat. He took a firm grasp onto it and then pulled his arm over head into the air.While bringing Eric into the air with it.

"Bare....."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Eric Attempted to Drop 6 bombs on Dorians Head. "Damnit i cant get out of this!!!!" Eric put his two Bazookas away as he used Quick draw useing his two free hands to pull out two pistols as he fired 10 rounds at Dorian in desperation.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Dorian then quickly turned around and held his arms straight out. Showing a no signs of defending against the attack, or dodging it. The bullets bounced right off him. Dorian then rushed towards Eric and cocked his arm back. He was then less then 10 inches from Eric.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:24 pm

(OOC Youve ignored both times i threw 6 bombs at you)

Eric Flint Used Quick step! quickly moveing back way from Dorians Fist. Seeing that Bombs or bullets couldnt do anything agasint Dorians rubber body. Eric stopped throwing bombs and grabbed the rest of his pistols pointing all 8 pistols at Dorian "Bullet Ricochet x20!" in quick succesion. Shoot 20 bullets then another 20 The bullets strike the other bullets and ricochet into the enemy, hitting them from 20 directions.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:35 pm

((OOC: I missed the 2nd time...the 1st time I avoided when he jumped..))

As Dorian felt a slight explosion from above. Dorian then looked up to see Darbee of bombs. Dorian then began looking at the walls, then the ceasing. Then he felt a slight tickle, he looked around his body and saw nothing but bullets stuck inside him. He sneezed and sent the bullets flying out like they were being shot from a gun. This guy was pretty skilled to have fired all these bullets this fast. Dorian the stretched his arm out towards Eric's face very very slowly. He then patted Eric's face three times very cautiously and then..SMACK. He smacked Eric across the face so hard he fell to the ground.

"Hey...you...Eric..Join my crew!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Bleeding from his face Eric Flint smiled. "OK you win ill join your crew hahahahahahaaha! that was a good battle Captain =) So what do we have planned for today?"

Eric Stood Up And walkeed over to Dorian and shaked his hand. "Damn i can see why your the captai your badass!" Eric was happy even though he lost the fight he just joined a powerful crew.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:51 pm

((OOC: Cob he just evaded 1 attack...god..and it was a measly bullet that wouldn't have done damage any way..and I didn't call a hit...Its an attack..but did no damage))

Dorian retaliated his hand and grinned, he smirked and began chuckling. He then walked over to his new found crew mate and smiled brightly and met him half way. As they shook hands, Dorian began to walk down the path he was currently walking down in the beginning.

"Right now...we gotta find Van and Jacob..so lets go! Hope I didn't do to much damage. The only real attack I did was that smack just now..hahahahaha!"

-Back Near Van and Jacob-

With little to no fight left in them. The two twins took Van and Jacob's attack head on. Jacob's sheer brute strength hand enough force to slash a enormous gash through both Shift and Changes chest. At the same time, it crushed there rib cages entirely. Thus, they both flew backwards about 60 feet.

"You sur....are strong.."

"I....agre...."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Van exhaled heavily. They managed to with despite the handicap. He payed attention to Jacob's power. Van wasn't that strong yet. He felt a pint of jealousy for a moment but he almost immediately dropped it. If it weren't for their teamwork...he didn't want to think of it.

"We pulled out. You're stronger than I thought Jacob." he said,

He turned and looked down the hallway, worried about the captain. Hoping he hadn't done anything foolish.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Jacob sheathed his swords that he had used during the battle. He then looked towards Van and smiled as thanks to Van's comment. Closing his eye's Jacob fell face first to the ground. He was tired and worst yet he couldn't move his arm and the left side of his chest. Even if he was the strongest member of the crew it seemed he needed to struggle in every battle the went into.

"Van go find the captain" said Jacob as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:30 am

Eric Flint followed his captain as they searched for the rest of the crew.
Seeing Van and Jacob Eric waved a few of his arms at them. As they walked closer to them eric gave them a big smile. "Hey Im Eric FLint Nice to meet you two =)!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki   Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bare Fist Pirates v.s Lendo Maki
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next